April 25, 2024, 09:16:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320509 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

~~
« Reply #760 on: December 12, 2008, 10:42:01 PM »

I dont think Hannah and Gustav ever hit near FL but I could be wrong. I think it was just Faye.

No~Gustav definitely hit Florida, we had extra cash for a quick leave and had to board up all our windows on the Island, IIRC it hit 4 different places in florida (which was a record IIRC)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: December 12, 2008, 10:42:32 PM »

Someone put pictures of the bags with stick on the NH forum - ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
What an IDIOT!!!!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: December 12, 2008, 10:42:50 PM »

Well, isnt a garrotte normally a small piece of wood and a rope?????  Or wire????

usually.  or a piece of wood and a missing lanyard.
Oooh...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #763 on: December 12, 2008, 10:43:25 PM »

yep!!! I'ts a stick!! I was wrong!

[/quote]

Me too wreck, and I can't seem to get the pictures from there to here, did you see the one that there is some kind of metal looking rope thing, (looks like an old thigh master sitting in my basement covered in dust) What is that thing, it is about 6-8 photos from the end of the slide show.......
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #764 on: December 12, 2008, 10:44:10 PM »

Isn't that so called stick the hard part of the paper bag that you fold down and wrap it with???  There is one on both sides.  Well, anyway that's what it looks like to mywah.   

Would you like me to beat you with the so called stick???   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: December 12, 2008, 10:44:14 PM »

I think it is just the fold of the sack too. 

No, wreck, if you watch the video, you can tell that it is a long, rigid piece of wood.

It looks like wood trim, or something removed from a piece of furniture.

Thank you, watched the video again, and yes I see stick now about 3:35 seconds in for those who want to see a better view.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18262763/index.html

If you look at the bag on the right, you can also see a tiny strip on the right.  They appear to be the fold down parts of the bags.  Nah what I mean?   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #766 on: December 12, 2008, 10:44:33 PM »

This is probably been asked, but where the hell is the money coming from for this Defense team????

I can see Spector, who has the money,  The defense do it Pro Bono, just because it's high profile?? 

It amazes me of the Baden's marriage.....

Well, the Spector Team spent over 500,000 on "expert witnesses" BEFORE the trial even started. LKB and Dr. Baden looked like 2 fools during that trial, she mysteriously became ill when Dr. Baden had his "aha" moment.
IslandMonkey I so agree with you. I watched the Spector trial and all of the defense witnesses ended up looking ridiculous and LKB droned on and on.. too bad there was 1 moron on the jury.
As far as Florida flooding from TS fay, it was incredible.. even with a swale and canal system for drainage here, the woods all around us, even 4 feet off the roadways, became flooded for weeks and weeks..The reporter shaking her head didnt know what she was shakin about..

Drone IS the perfect word Fay didn't hit Pensacola Beach too much, but Gustav and Ike brought alot of wind and dangerous surf, but we did escape the rain

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #767 on: December 12, 2008, 10:45:04 PM »

Dickens, Bailey and Joyce – Anthony’s neighbors. Told Detectives Tom Manderville and Michael Segreaves that on July 19, they had a visit from Kiomarie Torres-Cruz, a former neighbor, whose parents still live in the neighborhood. While visiting with them, Kiomarie mentioned that she had a call from Casey on July 9 and had heard Caylee in the background. She also said Casey had called from a payphone (unsure of date and time). She also said that if Caylee was buried, she was buried by Hidden Oaks Elementary, in the woods where they used to hang out. The Dickens encouraged her to contact LE. Detective Segreaves contacted Appling Wells, who said she had spoken with Kiomarie.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/whos-who/

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #768 on: December 12, 2008, 10:45:29 PM »

I think it is just the fold of the sack too. 

No, wreck, if you watch the video, you can tell that it is a long, rigid piece of wood.

It looks like wood trim, or something removed from a piece of furniture.

Thank you, watched the video again, and yes I see stick now about 3:35 seconds in for those who want to see a better view.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18262763/index.html

Okay, it's definitely not a fold in the bag.......but it almost looks more like the handle of something to me.  It seems like it might start to get a little more narrow further down and it doesn't look like it's very thick.  I almost wonder if it's the handle of some sort of cleaning tool - it reminds me of something you'd use in a kitchen or bathroom.  I'm not sure if it looks like plastic or wood the more I look at it.

Maybe I should have just stuck to taking the word of the majority here!       

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #769 on: December 12, 2008, 10:45:47 PM »

Sorry if this has been asked, just so many post to read through to find out.  I was curious about the duct tape.  It is speculated (I believe by L.P on the Nancy Grace tonight)  that  Casey duct taped  Caylee's mouth (after she was chloroformed) so that if she would of woke up, no one could hear her cry from the trunk.  Or something to the effect of that.    Well, I would think that if she did chloroformed her and put duct tape over her mouth, Casey would of had to of  tied or bind her hands as well..If Caylee would wake up, she certainly would be ripping off the tape with her little hands and screamming...Any thoughts on this...its really bothering me..

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: December 12, 2008, 10:47:25 PM »

LP said on Nancy Grace that these high-profile crimes often attract experts who hope to write about the case or otherwise make some coins and get some attention.  I think he is right.  Mark Geragos was smart enough to know that he was likely to lose the Peterson case, but it made him a national figure.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #771 on: December 12, 2008, 10:48:40 PM »

Torres-Cruz, Kiomarie – Casey’s childhood friend who says Casey told her that she wanted to give Caylee up for adoption but Cindy wouldn’t let her. She herself said she would adopt Caylee because the doctor had told her she could not have kids. She had initially contacted LE saying she had received call from Casey on July 9; however, later recanted story saying she spoke with Casey Williams. Gave LE the number from which Williams had called (no longer in service) but her boyfriend, under whose name the phone was listed, would not provided detailed cell phone bill. She also brought LE to a teenage hideout she and Casey had. Did not know Zenaida Gonzalez but did know “Ida” or something close (possibly Yvette) Gonzales who lived down the street from the Anthonys on Hopespring Drive.

Did Kio bring LE to the area where the body was found and they didn't see it at the time?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: December 12, 2008, 10:48:49 PM »

Anthonys Pastor speaks on Fox 35 --He said he talked to them and he has prayed with them and let them know he is still there for them...That they are waiting to hear if it is in fact Caylee and that they are still trying to hold on to hope....

--Note this looked like it was taped earlier in the day it was very daylight----
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #773 on: December 12, 2008, 10:49:04 PM »

This is probably been asked, but where the hell is the money coming from for this Defense team????

I can see Spector, who has the money,  The defense do it Pro Bono, just because it's high profile?? 

It amazes me of the Baden's marriage.....

Well, the Spector Team spent over 500,000 on "expert witnesses" BEFORE the trial even started. LKB and Dr. Baden looked like 2 fools during that trial, she mysteriously became ill when Dr. Baden had his "aha" moment.

Granted there is tons nore evidence in this case, but she managed to get a hung jury in the Spector trial, for OVER informing them with TOO much info. to confuse the  jury,  or I should say the One azz jurist, to confuse them.     Baden AND Lee screwed that case up!

LOl~I'm going with the one azz juror who lived down the street from spector. But, if you remember the jurors didn't buy ANY of the defense experts theories

That's interesting,  I didn't know he lived down the street!  He should have be let go for jury at the get go!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: December 12, 2008, 10:49:33 PM »

Someone put pictures of the bags with stick on the NH forum - ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Bag pics have disappeared from NH thread.  All is well.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: December 12, 2008, 10:49:43 PM »

If Tropical Storm Fay hit in mid August, Caylee died in mid June - reported missing July 15th.  She went unoticed for a while - with no water!!  IMO

Mytime, I agree but I don't know if Tim Miller was searching at that time.  I think it was LE searches, I think. 

8/8/08 Dive team searches retention pond  Pond is less than half a mile away from Anthony home  LE divers don't find anything during searches
http://news.aol.com/article/fla-dive-team-finds-no-evidence-of/101885
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #776 on: December 12, 2008, 10:50:18 PM »

Sorry if this has been asked, just so many post to read through to find out.  I was curious about the duct tape.  It is speculated (I believe by L.P on the Nancy Grace tonight)  that  Casey duct taped  Caylee's mouth (after she was chloroformed) so that if she would of woke up, no one could hear her cry from the trunk.  Or something to the effect of that.    Well, I would think that if she did chloroformed her and put duct tape over her mouth, Casey would of had to of  tied or bind her hands as well..If Caylee would wake up, she certainly would be ripping off the tape with her little hands and screamming...Any thoughts on this...its really bothering me..

yikes....
i mentioned somewhere on here yesterday that she might have duct taped her mouth so she wouldnt wake up and make noise.. why i DIDNT realize she could wake up and RIP IT OFF and make noise never occured to me..

sometimes your brain wont let you think about horrible things...

i guess thats my excuse for not thinking of the little hannys... bah.. BAH BAH BAH...

god why are people so fricken evil?

bah

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: December 12, 2008, 10:50:54 PM »

I seem  to think that the duck tape was put on Caylee AFTER death, because if Casey was already planning to use the story of someone kidnapping Caylee, she figured that the duct tape would make it look more like a kidnapping, I dont think she would have put it on her if she was just putting the child to sleep to party and was afraid she would wake up because if thats the case, she would have had to pull it off later and it would have left obvious signs...I just dont believe it!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: December 12, 2008, 10:51:05 PM »

Isn't that so called stick the hard part of the paper bag that you fold down and wrap it with???  There is one on both sides.  Well, anyway that's what it looks like to mywah.   

Would you like me to beat you with the so called stick???   

Are you trying to stick it to me???  I stick to my opinion it's the fold down part of the bag.  So stick that in your hat!!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: December 12, 2008, 10:51:14 PM »

Dickens, Bailey and Joyce – Anthony’s neighbors. Told Detectives Tom Manderville and Michael Segreaves that on July 19, they had a visit from Kiomarie Torres-Cruz, a former neighbor, whose parents still live in the neighborhood. While visiting with them, Kiomarie mentioned that she had a call from Casey on July 9 and had heard Caylee in the background. She also said Casey had called from a payphone (unsure of date and time). She also said that if Caylee was buried, she was buried by Hidden Oaks Elementary, in the woods where they used to hang out. The Dickens encouraged her to contact LE. Detective Segreaves contacted Appling Wells, who said she had spoken with Kiomarie.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/whos-who/

Thnak you Boo!  I was about to go crazy/crazier!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.