April 24, 2024, 07:09:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320374 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: December 12, 2008, 10:51:17 PM »

yep!!! I'ts a stick!! I was wrong!

Me too wreck, and I can't seem to get the pictures from there to here, did you see the one that there is some kind of metal looking rope thing, (looks like an old thigh master sitting in my basement covered in dust) What is that thing, it is about 6-8 photos from the end of the slide show.......
[/quote]

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18262950/detail.html 

This one??? I thought this has a brush that you clean out the bryer vents with it has brushes on the end and looks similar to mine...
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: December 12, 2008, 10:51:18 PM »

If Tropical Storm Fay hit in mid August, Caylee died in mid June - reported missing July 15th.  She went unoticed for a while - with no water!!  IMO

Mytime, I agree but I don't know if Tim Miller was searching at that time.  I think it was LE searches, I think. 

8/8/08 Dive team searches retention pond  Pond is less than half a mile away from Anthony home  LE divers don't find anything during searches
http://news.aol.com/article/fla-dive-team-finds-no-evidence-of/101885

8/12/08  LE held searches in woods near Anthony home Mon & Tues Aug 12, no leads found.
http://www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: December 12, 2008, 10:51:28 PM »

Someone put pictures of the bags with stick on the NH forum - ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
What an IDIOT!!!!!!

Yeah, who would do such a thing??

Looks like some kind of moulding to me or even part of a picture frame.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: December 12, 2008, 10:52:14 PM »

If Tropical Storm Fay hit in mid August, Caylee died in mid June - reported missing July 15th.  She went unoticed for a while - with no water!!  IMO

Mytime, I agree but I don't know if Tim Miller was searching at that time.  I think it was LE searches, I think. 

I don't think they found Kio credible!!  What a shame!!

Does anyone know when Kio gave her statement?????

Looks like it was July 19 or 20:

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_ArrestSup-No13_081208.htm  (2/3 down the page)

She also told me she heard that Casey borrowed the neighbor's shovel and she immediately thought about their "hide-out" that they used to go to in the woods just around the corner from Casey Anthony's parent's house. She agreed to meet me in front of the Hidden Oak Elementary School tonight and take me to their special place in the woods.

At approximately 2131 hours, Kiomarie Torres Cruz met with me in front of the Hidden Oak Elementary School and walked me back into the wooded area behind the school where she showed me where Casey, Jessica and her favorite spots to "hang out" were located. Afterwards, at approximately 2153 hours, Kiomarie Torres Cruz willingly without threat, promise or coercion provided me a recorded statement.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: December 12, 2008, 10:52:15 PM »

I am flipping between GVS and Dateline.. Spindy really needs to just shut up.. she looks like such an azz.. God forbid this ever happened to me, NO ONE would see my sorry azz on TV lying for my child.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #785 on: December 12, 2008, 10:53:06 PM »

I dont think Hannah and Gustav ever hit near FL but I could be wrong. I think it was just Faye.

I am not sure about Hanna but I know Gustav hit LA!  I live east of Orlando and we didn't have any scares this year - except Fay!!!

Gustav must have been the one that just hit the panhandle area if it didn't hit Orlando, Fay must have been the one that hit 4 times........hard to keep them all straight. I just remember Gustav so well because it hit on Labor day weekend and we all got sand blasted out trying to take pitcures...that was my newbie mistake-always wear long pants and shirts in a sand storm.

This picture was taken right before Gustav hit, I had more on my work puter

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #786 on: December 12, 2008, 10:53:17 PM »

Ok, so Caylee was "almost" potty trained, and since they say they have touched anything in her room, could a diaper have been found with the body?  We have all been told they never go away in a landfill, so maybe the rest of the diapers in the house could be a match??????

Quoting myself (again) would diapers be like garbage bags, that they come off a roll at the factory, and they could be matched by the cut marks in the plastic?    There were also a couple of diapers in the car if I remember correctly.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: December 12, 2008, 10:54:04 PM »

Isn't that so called stick the hard part of the paper bag that you fold down and wrap it with???  There is one on both sides.  Well, anyway that's what it looks like to mywah.   

Would you like me to beat you with the so called stick???   

Are you trying to stick it to me???  I stick to my opinion it's the fold down part of the bag.  So stick that in your hat!!! 

I am not sure you will stick with your opinion when I send you a stick load of Florida paper bags.  We Floridans know our bags and sticks!   You need to stick your nose somewhere else!!  FTLOG!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: December 12, 2008, 10:54:42 PM »

Torres-Cruz, Kiomarie – Casey’s childhood friend who says Casey told her that she wanted to give Caylee up for adoption but Cindy wouldn’t let her. She herself said she would adopt Caylee because the doctor had told her she could not have kids. She had initially contacted LE saying she had received call from Casey on July 9; however, later recanted story saying she spoke with Casey Williams. Gave LE the number from which Williams had called (no longer in service) but her boyfriend, under whose name the phone was listed, would not provided detailed cell phone bill. She also brought LE to a teenage hideout she and Casey had. Did not know Zenaida Gonzalez but did know “Ida” or something close (possibly Yvette) Gonzales who lived down the street from the Anthonys on Hopespring Drive.

Did Kio bring LE to the area where the body was found and they didn't see it at the time?

It sure sounds that way.  I remember when Kio's statement came out, we were surprised that no one was searching that area.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: December 12, 2008, 10:54:45 PM »

The young man who lived on the adjoining property said there was standing water in the tree area all summer and it was only ever dry in the winter.  Ground is slightly lower than where the houses are and may contain ditches, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: December 12, 2008, 10:55:03 PM »

Ok, so Caylee was "almost" potty trained, and since they say they have touched anything in her room, could a diaper have been found with the body?  We have all been told they never go away in a landfill, so maybe the rest of the diapers in the house could be a match??????

Quoting myself (again) would diapers be like garbage bags, that they come off a roll at the factory, and they could be matched by the cut marks in the plastic?    There were also a couple of diapers in the car if I remember correctly.

Not ignoring you, just dont know!  I would bet yes though!   
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: December 12, 2008, 10:55:09 PM »

This one??? I thought this has a brush that you clean out the bryer vents with it has brushes on the end and looks similar to mine...

Yep, one of the local news stations reported earlier that this was among the evidence removed: 

a long flexible dryer-lint-cleaner-outer brush thingy  (my words not theirs, lol)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: December 12, 2008, 10:55:43 PM »

I dont think Hannah and Gustav ever hit near FL but I could be wrong. I think it was just Faye.

I am not sure about Hanna but I know Gustav hit LA!  I live east of Orlando and we didn't have any scares this year - except Fay!!!

Mytime - I believe the first TES searched for Caylee was Labor Day weekend, I think they started the search on August 29th so it would be after Fay and that area was probably flooded.

Tim Miller I'm sure is only speaking about the flooding in the area when HE searched and not about the area prior to August 29th.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: December 12, 2008, 10:56:08 PM »

Ok it does look like a handle or something....I know its not this but my first thought was...Hammer...I know thats not right but Cindy sure loved them...
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: December 12, 2008, 10:56:50 PM »

The young man who lived on the adjoining property said there was standing water in the tree area all summer and it was only ever dry in the winter.  Ground is slightly lower than where the houses are and may contain ditches, etc.

I heard that report.  There have been several of the neighbors on with conflicting statments regarding the standing water.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: December 12, 2008, 10:56:54 PM »

I thought of the back of a yardstick or the kind of wood slat that goes between the door frames. 

They sure took a lot of stuff.  LK announced tonight that the Antz were supposed to be on with him but they "were advised it might not be a good idea" or something to that effect.  He definitely said they were advised.  Ha.  Surely they could figure that out for themselves.

I suppose Casey will stick to her story...but which one?  Zanny the Nanny left with the child while Casey was at work?  Well, since Casey did not have a job and Zanny did not live at the apartment where Casey said she dropped her off, that is a no-no.  How about Zanny and the sister wrestled her to the ground and stole Caylee and left a script and all the rest?  No jury would believe it, and where is the script and where are Zanny and the Nanny?

It will be hard to try to implicate anyone else because they have tossed about six people under the bus and claimed that their investigator had a line on finding Zanny.

It is all too scattered, too many lies.

I expect either an abuse excuse or a plea bargain or a mentally challenged defense.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #796 on: December 12, 2008, 10:57:29 PM »

Looks like it was July 19 or 20:

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_ArrestSup-No13_081208.htm  (2/3 down the page)

She also told me she heard that Casey borrowed the neighbor's shovel and she immediately thought about their "hide-out" that they used to go to in the woods just around the corner from Casey Anthony's parent's house. She agreed to meet me in front of the Hidden Oak Elementary School tonight and take me to their special place in the woods.

At approximately 2131 hours, Kiomarie Torres Cruz met with me in front of the Hidden Oak Elementary School and walked me back into the wooded area behind the school where she showed me where Casey, Jessica and her favorite spots to "hang out" were located. Afterwards, at approximately 2153 hours, Kiomarie Torres Cruz willingly without threat, promise or coercion provided me a recorded statement.

How absolutely fricking bold! She took Kiomarie right to the body for a little secret meeting?! Shows her state of mind, not grieving but giggling in her head. Probably thinking she doesn't even realize how close she is!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: December 12, 2008, 10:58:07 PM »

Torres-Cruz, Kiomarie – Casey’s childhood friend who says Casey told her that she wanted to give Caylee up for adoption but Cindy wouldn’t let her. She herself said she would adopt Caylee because the doctor had told her she could not have kids. She had initially contacted LE saying she had received call from Casey on July 9; however, later recanted story saying she spoke with Casey Williams. Gave LE the number from which Williams had called (no longer in service) but her boyfriend, under whose name the phone was listed, would not provided detailed cell phone bill. She also brought LE to a teenage hideout she and Casey had. Did not know Zenaida Gonzalez but did know “Ida” or something close (possibly Yvette) Gonzales who lived down the street from the Anthonys on Hopespring Drive.

Did Kio bring LE to the area where the body was found and they didn't see it at the time?

It sure sounds that way.  I remember when Kio's statement came out, we were surprised that no one was searching that area.

Mammy - they did!  It was all over the news!!  See guideposts last post!!

Thank you guidepost!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: December 12, 2008, 10:58:31 PM »

I'm not sure but diapers wouldn't be unusual like duct tape would.  They have probably already determined it is Caylee so now they will be looking for fingerprints on the duct tape and cause of death etc.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #799 on: December 12, 2008, 10:58:40 PM »

This is probably been asked, but where the hell is the money coming from for this Defense team????

I can see Spector, who has the money,  The defense do it Pro Bono, just because it's high profile?? 

It amazes me of the Baden's marriage.....

Well, the Spector Team spent over 500,000 on "expert witnesses" BEFORE the trial even started. LKB and Dr. Baden looked like 2 fools during that trial, she mysteriously became ill when Dr. Baden had his "aha" moment.

Granted there is tons nore evidence in this case, but she managed to get a hung jury in the Spector trial, for OVER informing them with TOO much info. to confuse the  jury,  or I should say the One azz jurist, to confuse them.     Baden AND Lee screwed that case up!

LOl~I'm going with the one azz juror who lived down the street from spector. But, if you remember the jurors didn't buy ANY of the defense experts theories

That's interesting,  I didn't know he lived down the street!  He should have be let go for jury at the get go!

YeP~~~`People were even speculating he didn't want his home value to crash if Spector was convicted, I just think he was a dumbazz myself

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.