April 23, 2024, 03:12:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320352 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2008, 05:35:03 PM »

Why did Cindy and George enter through a side door? Usually they go through the Garage door right??

Have they done this before? Cindy bolted for the side of her house and entered there...

There is a side door to their garage.

I just think Cindy didnt want anyone to see their garage tore appart by the LE...

That's it, Misi, they haven't cleaned up since LE went through it with a fine tooth comb! Can you imagine, with all of those plastic bins!! 
Honestly It would have took me hours to go through all that if I was LE... 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2008, 05:35:18 PM »

Can you imagine Cindy's OCD coming out when she saw her house??? She will be so tired from trying to put things back together that she will sleep through LKL. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2008, 05:35:27 PM »

Why did Cindy and George enter through a side door? Usually they go through the Garage door right??

Have they done this before? Cindy bolted for the side of her house and entered there...

Maybe CSI went thru all the bins in the garage and they didn't want anyone seeing whatever mess they left.

Or do they clean up after themselves?   lol

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2008, 05:35:49 PM »

If the A's are at home,does this mean no Larry King?

I'm sure they will go to a CNN affiliates studio that is in Orlando.  Cindy never met a camera that she didn't love!

Lisa

Apparently, they are still scheduled. They could even do an interview by phone, I assume:

Caylee Anthony Latest

Has the search for Caylee Anthony ended in tragedy? Plus, what's next for America's big three automakers after a second attempt at a bail out failed?

Tonight, 9 ET
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

**UPDATE: CINDY AND GEORGE ANTHONY WILL BE BACK ON LARRY KING LIVE FRIDAY NIGHT TO RESPOND TO TODAY’S BREAKING NEWS**

Maybe Larry King would like to ask the Anthony's about the poll on his web site in regards to their lying daughter Casey?

Has the media been unfair to Casey Anthony?
Yes 4% 303 
No 96% 6720 
Total Votes: 7023 

I dare ya Larry ... get some stones and confront Cindy that the people do not think their daughter has been treated unfairly.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2008, 05:36:02 PM »

Now Defense Quick to Say Caylee is Dead: Casey Anthony Defense Team Says Skeletal Remains Found Are of Missing Caylee Anthony

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/12/now-defense-quick-to-say-caylee-is-dead-casey-anthony-defense-team-says-skeletal-remains-found-are-of-missing-caylee-anthony/

Every piece of evidence like human decomposition in trunk of the car of Casey Anthony was brushed off. It was ridiculously explained away by Cindy Anthony as a pizza.  Then there were the statements that the car smelled like death and that was shrugged off as well and blamed on a dead squirrel. So why the 180? Why is the defense team now saying that the remains found yesterday are in fact that of Caylee? This is the same defense team that has made it a point along with the grandparents to call every little girl between the age of 2 and 5 in a bus stop, mall, air plane and restaurant was Caylee Anthony. So what does the defense team know? Did they get the tip from their client that it is Caylee?

Out of curiousity, just how are all these legal high priced experts getting paid? Casey has been in jail so its not like she could have stole anyone's check book.

Or performing sexual favors for....

Exactly.I have to say I am very curious also. Baex sure isn't telling.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2008, 05:36:31 PM »

I keep thinking back to the searches that Tim Miller and TES did and I get angry!  The money and time that TES spent looking for this child and Casey had the answer.   God Bless Tim Miller for what he had to put up with.  I'm sure this is the first (and hopefully the last) time he encountered such a horrible family.

Lisa
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2008, 05:37:00 PM »

Thanks for the greetings.

FOM - Why tape? To make it look like an abduction. Maybe. Tape as cause of death would seem to be accidental (tho prob in the act of a felony). All this happen because Casey wanted to keep the child quiet while she partied? No - that's no good, the computer searches look like pre-meditation...don't they?

Hello HAT!  I am glad to see you and all the monkeys .

Maybe yes to make it look like an abduction, Hat.
If another monkeys theory is in the ballpark, my only thought there is how many people have
duct tape in a bedroom readily available??

So something doesn't add up there.  Well, thats one thing....
I have to catch up.  I took a shower and am way behind. 

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2008, 05:37:26 PM »

I keep thinking back to the searches that Tim Miller and TES did and I get angry!  The money and time that TES spent looking for this child and Casey had the answer.   God Bless Tim Miller for what he had to put up with.  I'm sure this is the first (and hopefully the last) time he encountered such a horrible family.

Lisa

Amen (again) Lisa!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2008, 05:37:49 PM »

This has been an interesting two days.
Who are they going to throw under the bus for this one ?
I guess it's business as usual for the ANTS.
I just cannot imagine the devious cunning thinking that went into this attempt to stage a kidnapping by some phantom babysitter. Just recently, I have begun to think that Cindy was involved in the murder in some fashion. I cannot think of any other reason for the lies and the attempted shifting of the blame. Were they ALL trying to stage a fake kidnapping that went bad ? A sort of get rich scheme ?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2008, 05:38:07 PM »

I'm sure they will go to a CNN affiliates studio that is in Orlando.  Cindy never met a camera that she didn't love!

Lisa

Apparently, they are still scheduled. They could even do an interview by phone, I assume:

Caylee Anthony Latest

Has the search for Caylee Anthony ended in tragedy? Plus, what's next for America's big three automakers after a second attempt at a bail out failed?

Tonight, 9 ET
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

**UPDATE: CINDY AND GEORGE ANTHONY WILL BE BACK ON LARRY KING LIVE FRIDAY NIGHT TO RESPOND TO TODAY’S BREAKING NEWS**

Maybe Larry King would like to ask the Anthony's about the poll on his web site in regards to their lying daughter Casey?

Has the media been unfair to Casey Anthony?
Yes 4% 303 
No 96% 6720 
Total Votes: 7023 

I dare ya Larry ... get some stones and confront Cindy that the people do not think their daughter has been treated unfairly.

Larry has slipped further into irrelevence.  

Lisa
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2008, 05:38:15 PM »

On Foxnews earlier when the group was talking with Baden,it was mentioned that the evidence pretty much secures the notion that Casey acted alone...I just don't see where the A's could go now except to a funeral parlor and plan for Caylee's service..
They do have to, don't they, I mean it is the law right???  But if they don't have funds, the state will provide a paupers funeral, right????
The state would provide a pauper's funeral.  That will NEVER happen.  The entire United States has fallen in love with this little girl.  She will get a proper burial.

I don't know how all that works but I do know that I won't send *them* a dime for it...Maybe possibly there was a Globe Life policy on Caylee.I think The A's will go over the top on the funeral sucking whatever is left clean...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2008, 05:39:13 PM »

A few posts back here someone mentioned "zani disciples" made me think that now the A's can blame all of us for Caylees death. They warned us that there was danger, and all the news coverage and forcing them into the public eye is why these non existent kidnappers have killed Caylee.
Can you just imagine the crap that they will spew next?

Yes Cyn, I can.We'll probably be hearing some of it this evening,if they still go on Larry King Live. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2008, 05:40:03 PM »

Interview by phone maybe?  Who knows. 

Oh I am sure they will find a local CNN affiliate in FL to do the interview. No one really ever has to go to the actual location of the show unless one wants an all expense paid air fair and hotel room is LA.

While the Anthonys were flying back from California from doing their appearance on LK Wednesday, it was announced that they would appear on Friday also. This was yesterday, when the body had just been found.

I understand that the Anthonys had been told before they boarded the plane to come back that the body had been found.

Amazing to me that they are agreeing to be on the show tonight.

But everything these people do amazes me.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2008, 05:40:16 PM »

On Foxnews earlier when the group was talking with Baden,it was mentioned that the evidence pretty much secures the notion that Casey acted alone...I just don't see where the A's could go now except to a funeral parlor and plan for Caylee's service..
They do have to, don't they, I mean it is the law right???  But if they don't have funds, the state will provide a paupers funeral, right????
The state would provide a pauper's funeral.  That will NEVER happen.  The entire United States has fallen in love with this little girl.  She will get a proper burial.

I don't know how all that works but I do know that I won't send *them* a dime for it...Maybe possibly there was a Globe Life policy on Caylee.I think The A's will go over the top on the funeral sucking whatever is left clean...

I think they will probably cremate her remains.  I don't think Cindy would give her a cemetery plot for people to visit.  She just seems to be very spiteful.

Lisa
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2008, 05:40:17 PM »

Can you imagine Cindy's OCD coming out when she saw her house??? She will be so tired from trying to put things back together that she will sleep through LKL. 

The guy on myfoxorlando said he thinks they probably took pieces of the carpet...Cindy is going to freak seeing that mess and the holes where they cut stuff up (if they did indeed take carpet samples)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2008, 05:40:36 PM »

Lala's , I was thinking the same thing..... Cindy's OCD was probably pushing her even farther to the edge when she walked into her house and saw things willy nilly and out of place.... bet she will be bitching about the mess they left behind....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2008, 05:41:06 PM »

I don't understand how the A's could spend the night in that house.  So many things removed.  One of the experts said they might have even taken carpet samples -- cut out sample.  The remote possibility that Caylee was harmed in the house.  So many reminders.  I don't get it.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #97 on: December 12, 2008, 05:41:17 PM »

Lisa
I was over at WS looking for an answer about the lady who took the garbage, and started to read a thread started by someone who has very close ties to Tim Miller. Evidently when Casey was given the news yesterday, her face turned red, she crumbled to her knees and said,"Oh God, this can't be happening." Yes Casey it is happening.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: December 12, 2008, 05:41:55 PM »

How in the world can the defense afford these experts..Kathy Reichs!! Lee! Kobi!!! These guys do not come cheap so who is paying them?

the state of Florida!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2008, 05:42:07 PM »

The home is probably bugged now..LE is listening to every word..

http://www.wftv.com/news/18267413/detail.html

Sources: Casey's Parents May Eventually Face Charges

Friday, December 12, 2008 – updated: 5:29 pm EST December 12, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Sources close to the case told Eyewitness News that Casey's parents, George and Cindy, may someday face criminal charges. Sources tipped Eyewitness News off that George and Cindy Anthony checked into the luxury Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Thursday night.

Meanwhile, Eyewitness News has learned the sheriff's office is looking into charging the Anthonys with obstruction of justice.

Rooms go for about $300 a night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and sources say they Anthonys had dinner at Normans on Thursday night, where dinner could cost $100 a person. The Anthonys recently hired attorney Brad Conway to replace Mark NeJame.

Conway could not tell Eyewitness News who is paying for the room, but said the Anthonys needed peace and quiet.

"They want to be left alone. They want to grieve and go through the process without the publicity that's been focused on them so long," Conway said.

The Anthonys have spent months insisting Caylee is alive, but with the news of the remains Conway said they are prepared to accept Caylee may be dead.

"They are realistic about the possibilities and about the fact that this is likely Caylee, but continue to pray that likely it's not," Conway said.

In the meantime, sources told Eyewitness News investigators are building a case against the Anthonys. They may face obstructions of justice charges.

Conway said he's talked to the State Attorney's Office and is not aware of any pending charges and maintains the Anthonys have done nothing wrong.

"Anytime the sheriff's office cordons your house and serves a search warrant, there are a potential for charges. I don't know what the sheriff's office has in mind, but the Anthonys have cooperated fully and will continue to cooperate," Conway said

------------
Who the hell is paying for a hotel room at the RITZ??? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.