April 26, 2024, 04:38:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320548 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #800 on: December 12, 2008, 10:58:52 PM »

LP said on Nancy Grace that these high-profile crimes often attract experts who hope to write about the case or otherwise make some coins and get some attention.  I think he is right.  Mark Geragos was smart enough to know that he was likely to lose the Peterson case, but it made him a national figure.

Thanks HH if your answering me.  That makes sense.  Money talks....  which is why I asked.  But payoff could come later...

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: December 12, 2008, 10:59:15 PM »

Someone put pictures of the bags with stick on the NH forum - ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Bag pics have disappeared from NH thread.  All is well.   
some people shouldn't be allowed to post ......... (where's that new "monkey embarrassed" smiley????) 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: December 12, 2008, 10:59:23 PM »

Ok it does look like a handle or something....I know its not this but my first thought was...Hammer...I know thats not right but Cindy sure loved them...

Oh please don't let it be an ax....  yikes.   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #803 on: December 12, 2008, 10:59:39 PM »

This one??? I thought this has a brush that you clean out the bryer vents with it has brushes on the end and looks similar to mine...

Yep, one of the local news stations reported earlier that this was among the evidence removed: 

a long flexible dryer-lint-cleaner-outer brush thingy  (my words not theirs, lol)

Whoa.  I'm goooooood.     

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: December 12, 2008, 11:01:04 PM »

The young man who lived on the adjoining property said there was standing water in the tree area all summer and it was only ever dry in the winter.  Ground is slightly lower than where the houses are and may contain ditches, etc.
I agree, there is a lot of woods and I think when Kio took the deputy into the woods she did it from the area behind the school like leaving the school grounds and going up  into the woods from that area, the woods are wide and they probally couldnt walk all the way to the highway because of the water level.....also in the months of june and july, the bushes and trees are really green and really thick verses this time of the year when all the underbrush is dead and without leaves and growing vines, much easier to see through and walk through at this time of the year..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: December 12, 2008, 11:01:05 PM »

I thought that Kiomarie was the goofiest of all the witnesses or friends.  She offered to adopt Caylee when she herself was not married and had no job and not much education.  But I do recall reading that she told the cops about the area where Caylee was eventually found.  It will be a shame if they could have found her there earlier and did not.  I think they were concentrating so much on the pings.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #806 on: December 12, 2008, 11:01:18 PM »

This one??? I thought this has a brush that you clean out the dryer vents with it has brushes on the end and looks similar to mine...

Yep, one of the local news stations reported earlier that this was among the evidence removed: 

a long flexible dryer-lint-cleaner-outer brush thingy  (my words not theirs, lol)

Whoa.  I'm goooooood.     

(see post 768) 

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: December 12, 2008, 11:02:02 PM »

Hello!  I'm waaaaaaaaaay behind reading today... my son got married.

Anyhoo Extreme Forensics just came on and they are talking about lifting fingerprints off of duct tape.  It's on the ID channel

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #808 on: December 12, 2008, 11:02:09 PM »

Dickens, Bailey and Joyce – Anthony’s neighbors. Told Detectives Tom Manderville and Michael Segreaves that on July 19, they had a visit from Kiomarie Torres-Cruz, a former neighbor, whose parents still live in the neighborhood. While visiting with them, Kiomarie mentioned that she had a call from Casey on July 9 and had heard Caylee in the background. She also said Casey had called from a payphone (unsure of date and time). She also said that if Caylee was buried, she was buried by Hidden Oaks Elementary, in the woods where they used to hang out. The Dickens encouraged her to contact LE. Detective Segreaves contacted Appling Wells, who said she had spoken with Kiomarie.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/whos-who/

Thnak you Boo!  I was about to go crazy/crazier!!   

OMG isn't she the one Cindy mentions to Casey in the Jail videos that was telling everyone Cindy was in a mental hospital????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: December 12, 2008, 11:02:49 PM »

Torres-Cruz, Kiomarie – Casey’s childhood friend who says Casey told her that she wanted to give Caylee up for adoption but Cindy wouldn’t let her. She herself said she would adopt Caylee because the doctor had told her she could not have kids. She had initially contacted LE saying she had received call from Casey on July 9; however, later recanted story saying she spoke with Casey Williams. Gave LE the number from which Williams had called (no longer in service) but her boyfriend, under whose name the phone was listed, would not provided detailed cell phone bill. She also brought LE to a teenage hideout she and Casey had. Did not know Zenaida Gonzalez but did know “Ida” or something close (possibly Yvette) Gonzales who lived down the street from the Anthonys on Hopespring Drive.

Did Kio bring LE to the area where the body was found and they didn't see it at the time?

It sure sounds that way.  I remember when Kio's statement came out, we were surprised that no one was searching that area.

Mammy - they did!  It was all over the news!!  See guideposts last post!!

Thank you guidepost!!

ty Mytime!  I was busy posting and not reading.   
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #810 on: December 12, 2008, 11:03:44 PM »

Torres-Cruz, Kiomarie – Casey’s childhood friend who says Casey told her that she wanted to give Caylee up for adoption but Cindy wouldn’t let her. She herself said she would adopt Caylee because the doctor had told her she could not have kids. She had initially contacted LE saying she had received call from Casey on July 9; however, later recanted story saying she spoke with Casey Williams. Gave LE the number from which Williams had called (no longer in service) but her boyfriend, under whose name the phone was listed, would not provided detailed cell phone bill. She also brought LE to a teenage hideout she and Casey had. Did not know Zenaida Gonzalez but did know “Ida” or something close (possibly Yvette) Gonzales who lived down the street from the Anthonys on Hopespring Drive.

Did Kio bring LE to the area where the body was found and they didn't see it at the time?

It sure sounds that way.  I remember when Kio's statement came out, we were surprised that no one was searching that area.

Mammy - they did!  It was all over the news!!  See guideposts last post!!

Thank you guidepost!!

ty Mytime!  I was busy posting and not reading.   

I'm pretty sure she was in some other place at that time.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: December 12, 2008, 11:04:27 PM »

LP said on Nancy Grace that these high-profile crimes often attract experts who hope to write about the case or otherwise make some coins and get some attention.  I think he is right.  Mark Geragos was smart enough to know that he was likely to lose the Peterson case, but it made him a national figure.

Thanks HH if your answering me.  That makes sense.  Money talks....  which is why I asked.  But payoff could come later...
hey Dihannah, how are you tonight.......I wish I had said that but Hudsunn did,   anyway I agree with her, and I wanted to say hi to you also....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: December 12, 2008, 11:04:39 PM »

Boo, I think that quote refers to the policeman saying that Kio took him to the old hiding places.  It stands to reason those places would be in some sort of clearings in the woods, not in the more dense, low-lying and snake-infested parts.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: December 12, 2008, 11:05:53 PM »

I thought that Kiomarie was the goofiest of all the witnesses or friends.  She offered to adopt Caylee when she herself was not married and had no job and not much education.  But I do recall reading that she told the cops about the area where Caylee was eventually found.  It will be a shame if they could have found her there earlier and did not.  I think they were concentrating so much on the pings.

Was she asked if she knew who the father was?
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #814 on: December 12, 2008, 11:05:56 PM »

Dickens, Bailey and Joyce – Anthony’s neighbors. Told Detectives Tom Manderville and Michael Segreaves that on July 19, they had a visit from Kiomarie Torres-Cruz, a former neighbor, whose parents still live in the neighborhood. While visiting with them, Kiomarie mentioned that she had a call from Casey on July 9 and had heard Caylee in the background. She also said Casey had called from a payphone (unsure of date and time). She also said that if Caylee was buried, she was buried by Hidden Oaks Elementary, in the woods where they used to hang out. The Dickens encouraged her to contact LE. Detective Segreaves contacted Appling Wells, who said she had spoken with Kiomarie.

Yes, and the one Casey denies knowing if I remember right, now that makes sense if this was an area that she and Kiomarie used to hang out in.   They always say you go to where you know......

OMG isn't she the one Cindy mentions to Casey in the Jail videos that was telling everyone Cindy was in a mental hospital????
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #815 on: December 12, 2008, 11:06:39 PM »

oooppps, screwed that up!

Yes, and the one Casey denies knowing if I remember right, now that makes sense if this was an area that she and Kiomarie used to hang out in.   They always say you go to where you know......
crazybabyborg
« Reply #816 on: December 12, 2008, 11:06:45 PM »

I saw that too and it has occured to me that if that area where the remains were found was under "Three feet of water" then the homes in the area would have been flooded too.  They were not and I personally question whether or not the site of the remains was flooded at all.  I think it was just missed and now people are making excuses for it not having been searched.  Period. OK, that's my opinion and I hope I am allowed to express it.

I would also like to say that that Ms. Kenny-Baden is a most unprofessional appearing person IMO.  She looks like an aging hooker and if I were on a jury I  would not take her seriously and I would wonder why she doesn't do something about her big butt.  Also, someone should tell her that she is entirely too old to have that mop of bleached hair.  That's for much younger women who do not look like chipmunks.

OMG 

Hey...  butts aren't that easy to get rid of, you know!  (ever heard of Booty-licious!?"  )

The most immediate thing she could do is start draping it in a size 18 rather than a size 10.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: December 12, 2008, 11:06:53 PM »

Looks like it was July 19 or 20:

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_ArrestSup-No13_081208.htm  (2/3 down the page)

She also told me she heard that Casey borrowed the neighbor's shovel and she immediately thought about their "hide-out" that they used to go to in the woods just around the corner from Casey Anthony's parent's house. She agreed to meet me in front of the Hidden Oak Elementary School tonight and take me to their special place in the woods.

At approximately 2131 hours, Kiomarie Torres Cruz met with me in front of the Hidden Oak Elementary School and walked me back into the wooded area behind the school where she showed me where Casey, Jessica and her favorite spots to "hang out" were located. Afterwards, at approximately 2153 hours, Kiomarie Torres Cruz willingly without threat, promise or coercion provided me a recorded statement.

How absolutely fricking bold! She took Kiomarie right to the body for a little secret meeting?! Shows her state of mind, not grieving but giggling in her head. Probably thinking she doesn't even realize how close she is!!

Oh, Boo, sorry if my clip was confusing!

The "she" in this quote refers to Kiomarie.  The speaker is the detective (Wells?) who interviewed her.  Kiomarie took him there and showed him the secret place that she and Casey (and Jessica) used to hang out for years, before they went their separate ways in high school.

Sorry if that was unclear!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: December 12, 2008, 11:07:56 PM »

and then they laugh like they were in a mental hospital
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: December 12, 2008, 11:08:10 PM »

OK, the way I see it

(1) Caylee was buried the day Casey borrowed the shovel.

(2) The monthy average rainfall for Aug/Sept is 6". Orlando got over 9.53" at that time according to weatherundergound.com history. Well enough for low laying areas, which there is plenty, to be flooded.

(3) We have all heard the stories of caskets floating out of the cemeteries during hurricanes.

(3) I doubt Caylee was buried deep as Casey seems too lazy and pampered.

(4) The area flooded, the sandy soil loosened, and the trash bag with Caylee's body was full of air and decomp gases. It floated to the surface, but I doubt it went very far as it probably snagged onto any and all roots or branches. Even if the grave silted in some, I would think a depression in the ground marking where the grave was could be found and would be close by.     

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.