March 28, 2024, 11:16:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 317839 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: December 12, 2008, 11:08:23 PM »

I still cannot believe that the Antz are holed up at the Ritz-Carleton and had to be told that it would be inappropriate to go on the LKL show tonight.  Cindy loves the limelight, IMO, and she is not going to give it up without a fight.

Ironically, if I were Baez, my defense of Casey would be that her controlling, domineering, resentful and spiteful mother had driven Casey to the brink of sanity through her criticism and threats to get custody of Caylee.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: December 12, 2008, 11:08:33 PM »

Torres-Cruz, Kiomarie – Casey’s childhood friend who says Casey told her that she wanted to give Caylee up for adoption but Cindy wouldn’t let her. She herself said she would adopt Caylee because the doctor had told her she could not have kids. She had initially contacted LE saying she had received call from Casey on July 9; however, later recanted story saying she spoke with Casey Williams. Gave LE the number from which Williams had called (no longer in service) but her boyfriend, under whose name the phone was listed, would not provided detailed cell phone bill. She also brought LE to a teenage hideout she and Casey had. Did not know Zenaida Gonzalez but did know “Ida” or something close (possibly Yvette) Gonzales who lived down the street from the Anthonys on Hopespring Drive.

Did Kio bring LE to the area where the body was found and they didn't see it at the time?

It sure sounds that way.  I remember when Kio's statement came out, we were surprised that no one was searching that area.

Mammy - they did!  It was all over the news!!  See guideposts last post!!

Thank you guidepost!!

ty Mytime!  I was busy posting and not reading.   
Casey since day one said to her mother that her daughter was kidnapped. Her history about the nany and caylee does not fit in the "kidappiping " if the nany i trusted for so long time i will say that the nany took caylee and thats it.....and those tapes around caylee as she was kidanapped seems that casey planned this for long time.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: December 12, 2008, 11:09:01 PM »

The young man who lived on the adjoining property said there was standing water in the tree area all summer and it was only ever dry in the winter.  Ground is slightly lower than where the houses are and may contain ditches, etc.

Yes..he said it slopes way down..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #823 on: December 12, 2008, 11:09:26 PM »

oooppps, screwed that up!

Yes, and the one Casey denies knowing if I remember right, now that makes sense if this was an area that she and Kiomarie used to hang out in.   They always say you go to where you know......

I thought so, because I thougth Cindy was saying Tia Torres, now it all is making a "bit" more sense

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: December 12, 2008, 11:10:03 PM »

I thought that Kiomarie was the goofiest of all the witnesses or friends.  She offered to adopt Caylee when she herself was not married and had no job and not much education.  But I do recall reading that she told the cops about the area where Caylee was eventually found.  It will be a shame if they could have found her there earlier and did not.  I think they were concentrating so much on the pings.

Was she asked if she knew who the father was?

Just a thought...

I don't know if Kiomarie knew who the father was; the interviews that have been released don't mention this, as far as I know...

But ... Do you guys think that at some point we will learn that Annie knows who Caylee's father is?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #825 on: December 12, 2008, 11:10:24 PM »

I'm going to bed, night monkeys, thanks for your prayers.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: December 12, 2008, 11:10:52 PM »

Hello!  I'm waaaaaaaaaay behind reading today... my son got married.

Anyhoo Extreme Forensics just came on and they are talking about lifting fingerprints off of duct tape.  It's on the ID channel

Mags San

EMEDETO-GOZAIMASU!!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #827 on: December 12, 2008, 11:11:16 PM »

Ok it does look like a handle or something....I know its not this but my first thought was...Hammer...I know thats not right but Cindy sure loved them...

Oh please don't let it be an ax....  yikes.   

When I was searching images of garden tools I came across this .... sick to think. But I think at this point nothing can be left out ... This is a photo of Ax replacement handles

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: December 12, 2008, 11:11:31 PM »

Yes that Linda K-Baden does look like a hooker, an old one and a cheap one.
She also did not express any compassion for what that poor baby must have gone thru.
Dr. Perper is a learned man in his field and when he speaks, the empathy for the deceased comes thru, not this hardened piece of bleached headed hagged out flabby cow.

That's terrible to say.  I don't agree with the defense at all, but Linda Baden is a very smart lady.
I don't care what her IQ is. Lots of smart people around with zero personality and no people skills. So she no compassion. And she looks like a hagged out cow with old 1970
dolly hair. She isn't going to connect to the jury on an emotional level. Who is going to speak for the dead baby ? I hope the jury will.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: December 12, 2008, 11:11:57 PM »

Hello!  I'm waaaaaaaaaay behind reading today... my son got married.

Anyhoo Extreme Forensics just came on and they are talking about lifting fingerprints off of duct tape.  It's on the ID channel

Mags San

EMEDETO-GOZAIMASU!!!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: December 12, 2008, 11:11:58 PM »

Night Boo, take the peppermint out of your mouth first.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: December 12, 2008, 11:12:00 PM »

Goodnight Boo..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: December 12, 2008, 11:12:12 PM »

I thought that Kiomarie was the goofiest of all the witnesses or friends.  She offered to adopt Caylee when she herself was not married and had no job and not much education.  But I do recall reading that she told the cops about the area where Caylee was eventually found.  It will be a shame if they could have found her there earlier and did not.  I think they were concentrating so much on the pings.

I posted earlier that I thought it was very telling that none of the interviews w/ the family discuss the father.   You know LE investigated who the father was in light of the possible kidnapping defense.  I'm sure, sure, sure they investigated that to eliminate that possibility to be used as a defense.  The fact that we haven't seen anything about it in the interviews is telling to me.  I worry about the speculation around Lee and George. 

Just a thought...

I don't know if Kiomarie knew who the father was; the interviews that have been released don't mention this, as far as I know...

But ... Do you guys think that at some point we will learn that Annie knows who Caylee's father is?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: December 12, 2008, 11:12:14 PM »

OK, the way I see it

(1) Caylee was buried the day Casey borrowed the shovel.

(2) The monthy average rainfall for Aug/Sept is 6". Orlando got over 9.53" at that time according to weatherundergound.com history. Well enough for low laying areas, which there is plenty, to be flooded.

(3) We have all heard the stories of caskets floating out of the cemeteries during hurricanes.

(3) I doubt Caylee was buried deep as Casey seems too lazy and pampered.

(4) The area flooded, the sandy soil loosened, and the trash bag with Caylee's body was full of air and decomp gases. It floated to the surface, but I doubt it went very far as it probably snagged onto any and all roots or branches. Even if the grave silted in some, I would think a depression in the ground marking where the grave was could be found and would be close by.     

Sounds about right to me.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #834 on: December 12, 2008, 11:12:41 PM »

I still cannot believe that the Antz are holed up at the Ritz-Carleton and had to be told that it would be inappropriate to go on the LKL show tonight.  Cindy loves the limelight, IMO, and she is not going to give it up without a fight.

Ironically, if I were Baez, my defense of Casey would be that her controlling, domineering, resentful and spiteful mother had driven Casey to the brink of sanity through her criticism and threats to get custody of Caylee.

Her controlling, domineering, resentful and spiteful mother has driven me to the brink of sanity, and I don't live with the witch!!!   
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: December 12, 2008, 11:12:50 PM »

There is no reason at all for the Anthonys to go on tv anymore.  None.  The body has been found.  Caylee is dead.  Casey has a good defense team.  They do not need to make fools of themselves on LKL or anywhere else.  But they probably will, and when they do, some of their high profile hands may quit, as Nejames did.  I always thought he quit representing them because they would not stop talking.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #836 on: December 12, 2008, 11:12:58 PM »

You have had a Huge Emotional Day

get some sleep  Hugs rendeer

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: December 12, 2008, 11:13:40 PM »

BooMonkey ... wait.

I think I missed something.  Will you please share.

One way or another ... count on it ... you are in my prayers.

Janet

_____

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: December 12, 2008, 11:13:44 PM »

I posted earlier that I thought it was very telling that none of the interviews w/ the family discuss the father.   You know LE investigated who the father was in light of the possible kidnapping defense.  I'm sure, sure, sure they investigated that to eliminate that possibility to be used as a defense.  The fact that we haven't seen anything about it in the interviews is telling to me.  I worry about the speculation around Lee and George. 

Just a thought...

sorry new monkey - screwed my quotes all up
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: December 12, 2008, 11:14:12 PM »

oooppps, screwed that up!

Yes, and the one Casey denies knowing if I remember right, now that makes sense if this was an area that she and Kiomarie used to hang out in.   They always say you go to where you know......

I thought so, because I thougth Cindy was saying Tia Torres, now it all is making a "bit" more sense

Island Monkey, you are right, Cindy DID say "Tia Torres" and she didn't seem to know who it was, either.

It lends credibility to Kiomarie's statement to police that she was not allowed to visit the Anthony home when Cindy was there, b/c Cindy doesn't like "Spanish" people....

Kio said that George was fine with having her around, but she couldn't come over if Cindy was home.

And Casey pretended not to know who it was, even going so far as to repeat the funny name incredulously, "TiaTorres???"   Ugh.... Casey and her ugly tangled web.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.