April 19, 2024, 04:55:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320160 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: December 12, 2008, 11:15:02 PM »

I'm going to bed, night monkeys, thanks for your prayers.

BooMonkey ... wait.

I think I missed something.  Will you please share.

One way or another ... count on it ... you are in my prayers.

Janet
Her Daddy had a heart attack, is ok right now, will have surgery Monday.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: December 12, 2008, 11:15:10 PM »

Linda Baden used to look worse.  Her hair was way down her back, almost to her butt.  Sometimes she wears no makeup and looks like she hasn't slept in days.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: December 12, 2008, 11:15:38 PM »

I saw that too and it has occured to me that if that area where the remains were found was under "Three feet of water" then the homes in the area would have been flooded too.  They were not and I personally question whether or not the site of the remains was flooded at all.  I think it was just missed and now people are making excuses for it not having been searched.  Period. OK, that's my opinion and I hope I am allowed to express it.

I would also like to say that that Ms. Kenny-Baden is a most unprofessional appearing person IMO.  She looks like an aging hooker and if I were on a jury I  would not take her seriously and I would wonder why she doesn't do something about her big butt.  Also, someone should tell her that she is entirely too old to have that mop of bleached hair.  That's for much younger women who do not look like chipmunks.

OMG 

Hey...  butts aren't that easy to get rid of, you know!  (ever heard of Booty-licious!?"  )

The most immediate thing she could do is start draping it in a size 18 rather than a size 10.

No kidding - it was painful to watch !  I imagined she must have been having gas pains....LOL.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: December 12, 2008, 11:15:38 PM »

Yes that Linda K-Baden does look like a hooker, an old one and a cheap one.
She also did not express any compassion for what that poor baby must have gone thru.
Dr. Perper is a learned man in his field and when he speaks, the empathy for the deceased comes thru, not this hardened piece of bleached headed hagged out flabby cow.

That's terrible to say.  I don't agree with the defense at all, but Linda Baden is a very smart lady.
I don't care what her IQ is. Lots of smart people around with zero personality and no people skills. So she no compassion. And she looks like a hagged out cow with old 1970
dolly hair. She isn't going to connect to the jury on an emotional level. Who is going to speak for the dead baby ? I hope the jury will.
HaHa wait until most people have to listen to her drone on and on in her New Yawk monotone.. dont throw nanners at me, i am a relocated yawker, tho it has been many many years.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: December 12, 2008, 11:15:47 PM »

[/quote]sorry new monkey - screwed my quotes all up
[/quote]

Whew!  Thanks Cheeky!  I'm so glad I'm not the only one doing that!!!   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: December 12, 2008, 11:15:56 PM »

I think I have been posting incorrectly and this question keeps getting lost, but: Does anyone have a link that shows a photo of the wooden stick people have been talking about? Thank you!
Here you go

I don't see a stick or wood, all I see is a bag
is that a belt
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #846 on: December 12, 2008, 11:18:35 PM »

oooppps, screwed that up!

Yes, and the one Casey denies knowing if I remember right, now that makes sense if this was an area that she and Kiomarie used to hang out in.   They always say you go to where you know......

I thought so, because I thougth Cindy was saying Tia Torres, now it all is making a "bit" more sense

Island Monkey, you are right, Cindy DID say "Tia Torres" and she didn't seem to know who it was, either.

It lends credibility to Kiomarie's statement to police that she was not allowed to visit the Anthony home when Cindy was there, b/c Cindy doesn't like "Spanish" people....

Kio said that George was fine with having her around, but she couldn't come over if Cindy was home.

And Casey pretended not to know who it was, even going so far as to repeat the funny name incredulously, "TiaTorres???"   Ugh.... Casey and her ugly tangled web.

Casey denied even knowing her, and obviously cindy had to know her if she wasn't allowed in the house when cindy was there, but was would George was

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: December 12, 2008, 11:19:04 PM »

sorry new monkey - screwed my quotes all up
[/quote]

[/quote]

i get so excited  and then  mess it all up.  night all. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: December 12, 2008, 11:19:30 PM »

OK, the way I see it

(1) Caylee was buried the day Casey borrowed the shovel.

(2) The monthy average rainfall for Aug/Sept is 6". Orlando got over 9.53" at that time according to weatherundergound.com history. Well enough for low laying areas, which there is plenty, to be flooded.

(3) We have all heard the stories of caskets floating out of the cemeteries during hurricanes.

(3) I doubt Caylee was buried deep as Casey seems too lazy and pampered.

(4) The area flooded, the sandy soil loosened, and the trash bag with Caylee's body was full of air and decomp gases. It floated to the surface, but I doubt it went very far as it probably snagged onto any and all roots or branches. Even if the grave silted in some, I would think a depression in the ground marking where the grave was could be found and would be close by.     

NANCY GRACE
Small Child`s Remains Found Near Anthony Home
Aired December 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: You know what? The bag was not put there later, Nancy. I was actually out there at that scene today. It wasn`t buried. It didn`t float up. You can see where the bag was actually laying on the ground. The weeds are very thick there so it didn`t float. It would have got caught up in something.

Whoever put that bag there pulled up alongside the road, threw the bag out there in that little weeded area. So there was no digging, there was no nothing. You can actually see in the grassy area where someone had sat there for a long period of time. So it was set there. It wasn`t buried. Trust me.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/11/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #849 on: December 12, 2008, 11:20:17 PM »

sorry new monkey - screwed my quotes all up

[/quote]

i get so excited  and then  mess it all up.  night all. 
[/quote]

Night, cheeky!  Your little guy is adorable!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: December 12, 2008, 11:20:41 PM »

I'm going to bed, night monkeys, thanks for your prayers.

BooMonkey ... wait.

I think I missed something.  Will you please share.

One way or another ... count on it ... you are in my prayers.

Janet
Her Daddy had a heart attack, is ok right now, will have surgery Monday.

Thanks A1.

BooMonkey ... Hugs.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: December 12, 2008, 11:21:39 PM »

Hello monkeys... I know some of you don't know me... I am a regular in the Natalee forum....
Although I have followed this case from the begining... I have not been on this site as much. 
However... if this is Caylee as it appears... may she finally rest in peace... and her mother.. well... There is not a poliet word that I can say...
Caseys parents knew.... they all will suffer a worse fate than caylee in the end...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #852 on: December 12, 2008, 11:24:18 PM »

Torres-Cruz, Kiomarie – Casey’s childhood friend who says Casey told her that she wanted to give Caylee up for adoption but Cindy wouldn’t let her. She herself said she would adopt Caylee because the doctor had told her she could not have kids. She had initially contacted LE saying she had received call from Casey on July 9; however, later recanted story saying she spoke with Casey Williams. Gave LE the number from which Williams had called (no longer in service) but her boyfriend, under whose name the phone was listed, would not provided detailed cell phone bill. She also brought LE to a teenage hideout she and Casey had. Did not know Zenaida Gonzalez but did know “Ida” or something close (possibly Yvette) Gonzales who lived down the street from the Anthonys on Hopespring Drive.

Did Kio bring LE to the area where the body was found and they didn't see it at the time?

It sure sounds that way.  I remember when Kio's statement came out, we were surprised that no one was searching that area.

Mammy - they did!  It was all over the news!!  See guideposts last post!!

Thank you guidepost!!

I tend to believe after the hurricane, it is very possible, in the beginning she could have dumped her near there, but not in that exact area, so  not there to be found at THAT time, which is why nobody found it.   As water receded and moved around, it's possible the bag ended up there, AFTER the initial searches.  Yes, big coincident, but possible.   It was a miracle the man who found her, so anything is possible.  God is in control

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: December 12, 2008, 11:24:40 PM »

Linda Baden used to look worse.  Her hair was way down her back, almost to her butt.  Sometimes she wears no makeup and looks like she hasn't slept in days.

Frightening thought !   

She is the epitome of the phrase: "A tough old broad"  imo.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #854 on: December 12, 2008, 11:26:35 PM »

Maybe she caught that " Look" from Spector ... for the love of pete .... he looks like a freak ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #855 on: December 12, 2008, 11:27:02 PM »

For those having difficulty seeing "the stick".

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: December 12, 2008, 11:27:17 PM »

Ok it does look like a handle or something....I know its not this but my first thought was...Hammer...I know thats not right but Cindy sure loved them...

Oh please don't let it be an ax....  yikes.   

When I was searching images of garden tools I came across this .... sick to think. But I think at this point nothing can be left out ... This is a photo of Ax replacement handles

Okay, I don't want to get carried away here, or start any rumors, but you know, when Casey posted the "Diary of Days" myspace blog on July7, she turned on the "Currently Watching" check box, and linked to the movie "American Psycho."

Have you seen the "Hip to be Square" scene in that movie?  ugh... (not for the squeamish)  -- but the victim is killed in a very premeditated, "clean" manner, with an ax, then removed from the scene in a duffel bag... killer is oh so cool, no remorse whatsoever...

Oh please, not an ax....   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #857 on: December 12, 2008, 11:28:17 PM »

Hello monkeys... I know some of you don't know me... I am a regular in the Natalee forum....
Although I have followed this case from the begining... I have not been on this site as much. 
However... if this is Caylee as it appears... may she finally rest in peace... and her mother.. well... There is not a poliet word that I can say...
Caseys parents knew.... they all will suffer a worse fate than caylee in the end...

I believe Cindy knew her daughter did something terrible to her granddaughter.  And you are right, those guilty will not go free.  I hope they have to look at Caylee's picture everyday.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #858 on: December 12, 2008, 11:28:38 PM »

Hey you! Long time no see, but I'm glad you found your Christmas avatar!   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: December 12, 2008, 11:29:36 PM »

For those having difficulty seeing "the stick".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.