April 26, 2024, 02:18:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320545 times)
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: December 12, 2008, 11:30:18 PM »

How they could even sleep all this time is beyond me.... How could all of us be so sick over this... and they sleep at night....
you really have to wonder......
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: December 12, 2008, 11:30:27 PM »

Sorry if this has been asked, just so many post to read through to find out.  I was curious about the duct tape.  It is speculated (I believe by L.P on the Nancy Grace tonight)  that  Casey duct taped  Caylee's mouth (after she was chloroformed) so that if she would of woke up, no one could hear her cry from the trunk.  Or something to the effect of that.    Well, I would think that if she did chloroformed her and put duct tape over her mouth, Casey would of had to of  tied or bind her hands as well..If Caylee would wake up, she certainly would be ripping off the tape with her little hands and screamming...Any thoughts on this...its really bothering me..

that's very possible bowtiegirl...  Sad

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: December 12, 2008, 11:31:19 PM »

OK, the way I see it

(1) Caylee was buried the day Casey borrowed the shovel.

(2) The monthy average rainfall for Aug/Sept is 6". Orlando got over 9.53" at that time according to weatherundergound.com history. Well enough for low laying areas, which there is plenty, to be flooded.

(3) We have all heard the stories of caskets floating out of the cemeteries during hurricanes.

(3) I doubt Caylee was buried deep as Casey seems too lazy and pampered.

(4) The area flooded, the sandy soil loosened, and the trash bag with Caylee's body was full of air and decomp gases. It floated to the surface, but I doubt it went very far as it probably snagged onto any and all roots or branches. Even if the grave silted in some, I would think a depression in the ground marking where the grave was could be found and would be close by.     

NANCY GRACE
Small Child`s Remains Found Near Anthony Home
Aired December 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: You know what? The bag was not put there later, Nancy. I was actually out there at that scene today. It wasn`t buried. It didn`t float up. You can see where the bag was actually laying on the ground. The weeds are very thick there so it didn`t float. It would have got caught up in something.

Whoever put that bag there pulled up alongside the road, threw the bag out there in that little weeded area. So there was no digging, there was no nothing. You can actually see in the grassy area where someone had sat there for a long period of time. So it was set there. It wasn`t buried. Trust me.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/11/ng.01.html

(1) Still does not explain Casey's urgent need to borrow a shovel. IMHO

(2) If it was just off the road the smell would have attracted curious school kids and adults alike.

(3) If it had laid out in the open for that length of time the body would have been scavenged by animals. It sounds like the body was all or mostly all there. Scavengers would have had it scattered over a wide area.

(4) The heat generated from decomposition would have killed the vegetation underneath fairly quickly. And left the shallow depression Tim Miller described.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: December 12, 2008, 11:31:26 PM »

Nah, not an ax, I think it looks more like a paint stirrrrer, or a piece of quarter round or something.  Stirrer????  I think I just tripped over a butthen!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: December 12, 2008, 11:31:44 PM »

I was very surprised to see that Kathy Reichs was a part of Baez's Mayhem team.
I might be disrespecting her next. Write crappy reviews of her books on the net. 
I have no respect for Henry Lee at all. Another one with zero in the personality department.
Anyway as you can see I am in a hateful spiteful mood and I am going to sleep it off.
Them damn ANTS !
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: December 12, 2008, 11:32:00 PM »

I tend to believe after the hurricane, it is very possible, in the beginning she could have dumped her near there, but not in that exact area, so  not there to be found at THAT time, which is why nobody found it.   As water receded and moved around, it's possible the bag ended up there, AFTER the initial searches.  Yes, big coincident, but possible.   It was a miracle the man who found her, so anything is possible.  God is in control

Wow, Di, this is what I believe... we'll find out what the investigation reveals in due time, I hope, but today this is exactly what I was thinking. 

And you are so so right about the divine nature of the timing and the way she was found!  After everyone had given up hope -- and her entire body was found (not just a couple of bones or something), along with damning evidence -- yes, I agree with you!  What a miracle of justice.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: December 12, 2008, 11:32:01 PM »

Hello monkeys... I know some of you don't know me... I am a regular in the Natalee forum....
Although I have followed this case from the begining... I have not been on this site as much. 
However... if this is Caylee as it appears... may she finally rest in peace... and her mother.. well... There is not a poliet word that I can say...
Caseys parents knew.... they all will suffer a worse fate than caylee in the end...

Hey you! Long time no see, but I'm glad you found your Christmas avatar!   

I think it has been that long since I have really posted...LOL.. but yes.. it is still here... a Klaas original..LOL.. nice to see you too...
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: December 12, 2008, 11:32:02 PM »

Torres-Cruz, Kiomarie – Casey’s childhood friend who says Casey told her that she wanted to give Caylee up for adoption but Cindy wouldn’t let her. She herself said she would adopt Caylee because the doctor had told her she could not have kids. She had initially contacted LE saying she had received call from Casey on July 9; however, later recanted story saying she spoke with Casey Williams. Gave LE the number from which Williams had called (no longer in service) but her boyfriend, under whose name the phone was listed, would not provided detailed cell phone bill. She also brought LE to a teenage hideout she and Casey had. Did not know Zenaida Gonzalez but did know “Ida” or something close (possibly Yvette) Gonzales who lived down the street from the Anthonys on Hopespring Drive.

Did Kio bring LE to the area where the body was found and they didn't see it at the time?

It sure sounds that way.  I remember when Kio's statement came out, we were surprised that no one was searching that area.

Mammy - they did!  It was all over the news!!  See guideposts last post!!

Thank you guidepost!!

YW.  I'll post the links again to LE searching this area.
8/8/08 Dive team searches retention pond  Pond is less than half a mile away from Anthony home  LE divers don't find anything during searches
http://news.aol.com/article/fla-dive-team-finds-no-evidence-of/101885

8/12/08  LE held searches in woods near Anthony home Mon & Tues Aug 12, no leads found.
http://www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #868 on: December 12, 2008, 11:32:15 PM »

Just courious,   why is everybody so interested in a sticks?  What is the theory about a stick?   I think so many other items, surely alot we don't know what,  but having a problem with such interest in a stick?  Maybe I'm missing something?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: December 12, 2008, 11:32:25 PM »

Ok monkeys.......I seem to be invisable tonight and I have to go to work tomorrow so will check in when I get home!!!!!!!   GOODNIGHT.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #870 on: December 12, 2008, 11:32:47 PM »

Ok it does look like a handle or something....I know its not this but my first thought was...Hammer...I know thats not right but Cindy sure loved them...

Oh please don't let it be an ax....  yikes.   

When I was searching images of garden tools I came across this .... sick to think. But I think at this point nothing can be left out ... This is a photo of Ax replacement handles

Okay, I don't want to get carried away here, or start any rumors, but you know, when Casey posted the "Diary of Days" myspace blog on July7, she turned on the "Currently Watching" check box, and linked to the movie "American Psycho."

Have you seen the "Hip to be Square" scene in that movie?  ugh... (not for the squeamish)  -- but the victim is killed in a very premeditated, "clean" manner, with an ax, then removed from the scene in a duffel bag... killer is oh so cool, no remorse whatsoever...

Oh please, not an ax....   

I meant nothing by the ax handle pics other than they Do have what I see some what of the same end ...of that wooden whatever it is in that bag... as evidence.

I have seen the Movie American Psycho two times - before I ever heard of Casey
I saw it once and was so put off ...and I think in shock that ... the 2nd time I watched it so I could actually understand it ..compute it.... It is a very very disturbing movie
Christian Bale was imo suited for the main character ..thankfully he is incredibly talented and has not been dubbed the character of this movie ... for the rest of his life

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: December 12, 2008, 11:34:02 PM »

Ok monkeys.......I seem to be invisable tonight and I have to go to work tomorrow so will check in when I get home!!!!!!!   GOODNIGHT.

Night....Smile
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: December 12, 2008, 11:34:15 PM »

Hello!  I'm waaaaaaaaaay behind reading today... my son got married.

Mags San

EMEDETO-GOZAIMASU!!!

Janet

Domo arigato Janet San  Very Happy

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #873 on: December 12, 2008, 11:34:38 PM »

What are the top 5 theories of what the material is in the bag that tied back to the Anthony home?
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #874 on: December 12, 2008, 11:35:04 PM »

Sorry if this has been asked, just so many post to read through to find out.  I was curious about the duct tape.  It is speculated (I believe by L.P on the Nancy Grace tonight)  that  Casey duct taped  Caylee's mouth (after she was chloroformed) so that if she would of woke up, no one could hear her cry from the trunk.  Or something to the effect of that.    Well, I would think that if she did chloroformed her and put duct tape over her mouth, Casey would of had to of  tied or bind her hands as well..If Caylee would wake up, she certainly would be ripping off the tape with her little hands and screamming...Any thoughts on this...its really bothering me..
I seem  to think that the duck tape was put on Caylee AFTER death, because if Casey was already planning to use the story of someone kidnapping Caylee, she figured that the duct tape would make it look more like a kidnapping, I dont think she would have put it on her if she was just putting the child to sleep to party and was afraid she would wake up because if thats the case, she would have had to pull it off later and it would have left obvious signs...I just dont believe it!!!

Yep makes a lot of sense, just something dint set right with me here..i guess just the shock of knowing that Caylee was duct taped and the statement L.P. made about it being an accident...Just crazy, but what isn't in this case??   Thanks for you input...gonna try to sleep and not think about this anymore tonight...Night everyone..

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #875 on: December 12, 2008, 11:35:05 PM »

Night....Smile
Your Not Invisible at All ... I think you have entered the Room of Tired Monkey Brains ...

(( Hug)) to You

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: December 12, 2008, 11:35:34 PM »

I am going to sleep too,  Night you all.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #877 on: December 12, 2008, 11:35:43 PM »

Hello monkeys... I know some of you don't know me... I am a regular in the Natalee forum....
Although I have followed this case from the begining... I have not been on this site as much. 
However... if this is Caylee as it appears... may she finally rest in peace... and her mother.. well... There is not a poliet word that I can say...
Caseys parents knew.... they all will suffer a worse fate than caylee in the end...

Hey you! Long time no see, but I'm glad you found your Christmas avatar!   

I think it has been that long since I have really posted...LOL.. but yes.. it is still here... a Klaas original..LOL.. nice to see you too...

Well Klaas, I guess that's what I get for fishing, huh? 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #878 on: December 12, 2008, 11:35:47 PM »

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: December 12, 2008, 11:36:38 PM »

And Casey pretended not to know who it was, even going so far as to repeat the funny name incredulously, "TiaTorres???"   Ugh.... Casey and her ugly tangled web.

When Casey said she didn't know who TiaTorres was... I knew she was acting like she didn't know.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.