March 28, 2024, 12:07:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 317818 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #900 on: December 12, 2008, 11:50:19 PM »

How they could even sleep all this time is beyond me.... How could all of us be so sick over this... and they sleep at night....
you really have to wonder......

Lordy,  I would love to be a fly on the wall know.  I wonder if they believe or ADMIT the truth now, even though, I believe they have subconcsounly, all along and in denail???

Or they'll blame the non-existing Nanny.   

I'm going to have  to take months off to watch this case!  Not sure if the boss will go for that?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #901 on: December 12, 2008, 11:50:34 PM »

just curious... with all the speculation of the thingy in the bag.. will there be a LIST of EVIDENCE taken from the anthonys home.... in a document dump...or some OTHER release of information?

clueless here... ENLIGHTEN ME please Smile

Don't know the answer to this, but one of the local news stations (think it was WFTV channel 9) listed what they saw being brought out of the house, on one of their videos today.  It was a pretty thorough list, IIRC.

I would look it up for you, but am such a sleepy and sickly little monkey and need to go to bed!  (Work in the morning, booo.)

So I'll say goodnight to all the nice monkeys in here ... and God Bless Caylee ...

Desi

thanks desi... good nite!
i will look it up tomorow... right now i am multitasking between HERE, a BBALL GAME on the computer as well.. AND watching tv for coverage about the case....

its exhausting *LOL*

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #902 on: December 12, 2008, 11:50:36 PM »

Nah, not an ax, I think it looks more like a paint stirrrrer, or a piece of quarter round or something.  Stirrer????  I think I just tripped over a butthen!!!!!

I hope you are right.  Someone else thought it looked like trim molding.

Desi, I've been worried about you.  I'm blessed & highly favored, ring any bells?  Please get my email addy from Klaas if you can.  =)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #903 on: December 12, 2008, 11:51:47 PM »

Caylee needs a Hero O/T, but it looks like NH may finally have one in Brinkman, but Caylee has a voice thru every monkey who searched, donated, prayed or just loved her. This is for all you monkeys from me!!!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #904 on: December 12, 2008, 11:52:07 PM »

I am not going to Snip this but if anyone Wants to Read a JMO (NOT MINE) on the findings of Caylee today ... just posted on a Blog site

I am suspecting it was written by a Man and I am thinking that He has never really had any info along the way of the Case.

It is a Reminder though of what NEW Ears and Eyes can Pull out of Watching CNN just today alone.

http://perryair.blogspot.com/2008/12/really-late-term-abortion.html

Dont be freaked out by the words of the Post it is not gruesome or really to do with the topic header..otherwise I would never post this link here.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #905 on: December 12, 2008, 11:52:24 PM »

How they could even sleep all this time is beyond me.... How could all of us be so sick over this... and they sleep at night....

Lordy,  I would love to be a fly on the wall know.  I wonder if they believe or ADMIT the truth now, even though, I believe they have subconcsounly, all along and in denail???

I'm going to have  to take months off to watch this case!  Not sure if the boss will go for that?

Can we be the two bees on that wall cause I'd like to be listening in as well, Tink!   
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #906 on: December 12, 2008, 11:53:35 PM »

I just love all the beautiful Christmas avatars.  Where in the world did you all find them???

I collect things from the internet to make holiday avatars out of existing ones for posters all year long and hope my computer doesn't crash! 

You must be pretty computer savvy, which I am not.  I really like the way some sparkle and I love Klaas' lights. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #907 on: December 12, 2008, 11:54:25 PM »

Caylee needs a Hero O/T, but it looks like NH may finally have one in Brinkman, but Caylee has a voice thru every monkey who searched, donated, prayed or just loved her. This is for all you monkeys from me!!!!!!!

Island is the bestest with Photos & Poems

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #908 on: December 12, 2008, 11:54:45 PM »

I just love all the beautiful Christmas avatars.  Where in the world did you all find them???

I collect things from the internet to make holiday avatars out of existing ones for posters all year long and hope my computer doesn't crash! 

You must be pretty computer savvy, which I am not.  I really like the way some sparkle and I love Klaas' lights. 

Mariloo? Would you like me to see if I can come up with something for you?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: December 12, 2008, 11:56:34 PM »

Desi, I've been worried about you.  I'm blessed & highly favored, ring any bells?  Please get my email addy from Klaas if you can.  =)

You just made me so happy!!!!!!! 

Is it really you?  I saw you on the Murt chat briefly, and tried to talk to you, remember?
Gotta go to bed now, but I'm so grateful to "find" you!!

Yes, I will get in touch with you!  (Yippee!)

Desi
(Sorry for the OT, cage.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: December 12, 2008, 11:57:09 PM »

Has anyone heard how Casey is handling this information?  I don't believe she thought Caylee would be found.  Then, the other half of my brain wonders if she is that stupid or just brazen.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #911 on: December 12, 2008, 11:57:44 PM »

Is it really you?  I saw you on the Murt chat briefly, and tried to talk to you, remember?

Desi

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: December 12, 2008, 11:58:12 PM »

Oh yes, please.  I would love it.  Manny nanners to you.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #913 on: December 12, 2008, 11:58:51 PM »

Can we be the two bees on that wall cause I'd like to be listening in as well, Tink!   

Well, if were going to be bees, then we need to bring Muffy too   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #914 on: December 12, 2008, 11:58:56 PM »

Island is the bestest with Photos & Poems

Thanks Deenie~but I can't take credit for them in all truthfullness, someone Greater than me made this Island, and did a beautiful job decorating it, I just snap a photo and pass the credit to God.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #915 on: December 12, 2008, 11:59:58 PM »

Desi

Good Night Desi, I'll be back in the cage Sunday xoxo
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #916 on: December 13, 2008, 12:00:06 AM »

Has anyone heard how Casey is handling this information?  I don't believe she thought Caylee would be found.  Then, the other half of my brain wonders if she is that stupid or just brazen.
Very little has been said of Casey other than she had a Panic Attack and was Sedated but that was Way Hours ago ...early afternoon. Nothing has been said since ...at least nothing I have heard .. Maybe others have

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #917 on: December 13, 2008, 12:00:08 AM »

Hi Monkeys, I have been trying to get caught up,not doing good at it..uggg, any who.. I seen the discussion about the stick and garotte  and so did a search for garotte and JonBenet's info/autopsy/garotte photos popped up.. will post the link if it is ok,but is very graphic. It brought me to my knees..

crazybabyborg
« Reply #918 on: December 13, 2008, 12:00:34 AM »

Oh yes, please.  I would love it.  Manny nanners to you.

If you should go to bed before I get through, there's a thread in the Monkey Lounge called "CHRISTMAS AVATARS" where I fix avatars for folks who ask. I'll leave it there for you, OK?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: December 13, 2008, 12:01:30 AM »

Duct Tape Found Stuck To Mouth Of Child's Remains
Friday, December 12, 2008 – updated: 11:13 pm EST December 12, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A larger FBI team is expected to return Saturday to the scene where the remains of small child were found near Caylee Marie Anthony's home. The team will help the Orange County Sheriff's Office process the crime scene and the area around it.

All evidence is starting to show the remains found in east Orange County were likely Caylee Anthony and late Friday afternoon Eyewitness News obtained the 911 call made after the discovery.

Detectives have told Caylee's mother's attorney that the body size and hair color of the remains recovered are similar to Caylee's and the discovery of the child's skull with duct tape on the mouth is telling a much more gruesome story.

The residence on Hopespring Drive was cleared Friday morning as a crime scene and George and Cindy Anthony returned there in the afternoon (watch video | see images) after spending Thursday night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel (see map).

The Anthonys had not been able to go to their house while investigators executed a search warrant and looked for more clues in the case of their missing granddaughter, Caylee. Caylee's mother, Casey, is in the Orange County jail on charges she killed her 2-year-old child.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html

The Anthonys returned home Friday afternoon after their home was searched for evidence. (12/12/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18266781/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.