April 25, 2024, 09:42:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320510 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #920 on: December 13, 2008, 12:01:39 AM »

Has anyone heard how Casey is handling this information?  I don't believe she thought Caylee would be found.  Then, the other half of my brain wonders if she is that stupid or just brazen.

I read she is under Dr. watch and had to be medicated to deal with it.   Of course, she's on the meds. cause she's caught, not over Caylee's death

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: December 13, 2008, 12:02:36 AM »

Thank yu cbb so much.  I am getting sleepy and my mother in laws lifeline just went off and we have to go and check.  Thanks
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: December 13, 2008, 12:03:40 AM »

I just love all the beautiful Christmas avatars.  Where in the world did you all find them???

I collect things from the internet to make holiday avatars out of existing ones for posters all year long and hope my computer doesn't crash! 

You must be pretty computer savvy, which I am not.  I really like the way some sparkle and I love Klaas' lights. 

CBB has always made my Tink and I love every one of them!  I keep asking her to make ME beautiful!    She rocks!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: December 13, 2008, 12:03:41 AM »

Nah, not an ax, I think it looks more like a paint stirrrrer, or a piece of quarter round or something.  Stirrer????  I think I just tripped over a butthen!!!!!

I blew the picture up in photoshop and rotated - It has a little bend to it- my thought tooo quarter round
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: December 13, 2008, 12:05:03 AM »

Desi, I've been worried about you.  I'm blessed & highly favored, ring any bells?  Please get my email addy from Klaas if you can.  =)

You just made me so happy!!!!!!! 

Is it really you?  I saw you on the Murt chat briefly, and tried to talk to you, remember?
Gotta go to bed now, but I'm so grateful to "find" you!!

Yes, I will get in touch with you!  (Yippee!)

Desi
(Sorry for the OT, cage.)

Good Night Desi, I'll be back in the cage Sunday xoxo

Nite-nite!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: December 13, 2008, 12:05:07 AM »

I don't care what her IQ is. Lots of smart people around with zero personality and no people skills. So she no compassion. And she looks like a hagged out cow with old 1970
dolly hair. She isn't going to connect to the jury on an emotional level. Who is going to speak for the dead baby ? I hope the jury will.

I think Caylee will speak for herself.  Through information gathered at autopsy/testing, she will tell her story LOUD AND CLEAR. 

Know what is so interesting about what you just said? In one of Casey's jailhouse visits with her parents, she tells her parents that when they find Caylee, she (Caylee) "can tell us where she's been," and it was such a ridiculous statement at the time. I think we mocked it on this board. Now Casey's words are coming back to haunt her! 

I swear on everything holy, I am NOT Casey!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: December 13, 2008, 12:07:09 AM »

Duct Tape Found Stuck To Mouth Of Child's Remains
Friday, December 12, 2008 – updated: 11:13 pm EST December 12, 2008

DUCT TAPE ON MOUTH OF CHILD'S REMAINS

Investigators collected evidence at the Anthony home well into the early morning hours of Friday. They pulled out bags of evidence (watch raw video).

Investigative teams at the discovery site Friday were taking buckets of dirt from the area where the trash bag and remains were found and were sifting through by hand looking for any other evidence. Investigators were cutting through brush and tree limbs near the scene of the remains discovery looking for fibers and hair. Blue tents were erected and a white sheet was laid out near the search area.

Apparently, the bag the remains were found in was open and in water for some time, so other evidence might have floated out. Eyewitness News also learned that the child found could have suffered terrifying last moments. Investigative sources told Eyewitness News duct tape was found still stuck to the child's mouth.

Internationally-respected forensics pathologist Michael Baden told Eyewitness News on Friday that duct tape could have been used to suffocate or silence someone and prevent them from screaming, which means the child could have suffered traumatic injury.

The remains that were found were not just bones. There was tissue left, which apparently is what the duct tape was stuck to, and hair. The hair is said to be consistent in color to Caylee's hair and the body size consistent with the size of Caylee's body, according to information the sheriff's office provided Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, on Thursday.

Dr. Michael Baden told Eyewitness News the duct tape could not only have preserved some of the evidence because it's waterproof, but also could contain evidence such as fingerprints on the sticky side of the tape. He said he would expect there to be some hair as well and said the hair, tissue and bone marrow can be tested for chemicals and could hold the answer to whether chloroform or any other chemical was used to kill the child.

Eyewitness News has learned a vacuum cleaner and a pillow were among the items removed from the house. The pillow and vacuum could contain Caylee's hair and the vacuum could contain Caylee's hair and fibers and also any residue from any chemicals that might have been used. Investigators also removed pesticides and pool chemicals from the Anthonys' house, which is less than a half-mile from the discovery scene.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html

Investigators removed three vacuum cleaners, notebooks and papers from the Anthony home on Hopespring Drive. (12/12}.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18262763/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #927 on: December 13, 2008, 12:07:58 AM »

I don't care what her IQ is. Lots of smart people around with zero personality and no people skills. So she no compassion. And she looks like a hagged out cow with old 1970
dolly hair. She isn't going to connect to the jury on an emotional level. Who is going to speak for the dead baby ? I hope the jury will.

I think Caylee will speak for herself.  Through information gathered at autopsy/testing, she will tell her story LOUD AND CLEAR. 

Know what is so interesting about what you just said? In one of Casey's jailhouse visits with her parents, she tells her parents that when they find Caylee, she (Caylee) "can tell us where she's been," and it was such a ridiculous statement at the time. I think we mocked it on this board. Now Casey's words are coming back to haunt her! 

I swear on everything holy, I am NOT Casey!!

understatement of the century *L*

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #928 on: December 13, 2008, 12:09:11 AM »

Does anyone have the link to the stuff that was taken out of the house by as reported earlier by the news crews? I can't find it, and I am gettin sleepy......
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: December 13, 2008, 12:09:54 AM »

Nah, not an ax, I think it looks more like a paint stirrrrer, or a piece of quarter round or something.  Stirrer????  I think I just tripped over a butthen!!!!!

I blew the picture up in photoshop and rotated - It has a little bend to it- my thought tooo quarter round

I asked earlier and haven't seen an answer.  What is the signicance of just this stick?  Been discussed and speculated on all night here. There are so many more iportantitems, even more than we know of, but don't understand so much discussion on a stick.  What am I missing?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: December 13, 2008, 12:10:17 AM »

911 CALL RELEASED OF SKULL REPORT

Friday afternoon, the Orange County Sheriff's Office released the 911 call made from the Orange County Utilities Emergency Dispatch to the Orange County 911 call center reporting the discovery of a human skull. The skull discovery was made around 9:30am Thursday by a meter reader relieving himself in the woods. He immediately called his boss, who called 911.

"This is Orange County Emergency Dispatch, we found a human skull," the 911 caller said.

"Oh, my gosh," the dispatcher responded.

The call lasted approximately two minutes.

"A skull we believe is human," the caller said.

"What's the location?" the dispatcher asked.

"It's right off of Suburban and Chickasaw in the Caylee Anthony area," the caller said.

"Ohhh," the dispatcher said. "Okay, if you can please try to stress to him to not draw attention to the area."

"Okay," the caller said.

"And that would be great just in case it is something. It may be nothing but just in case," the dispatcher said.

Eyewitness News has learned that man who found the skull, an Orange County water meter reader, may be eligible for the reward

The Orange County Utilities Emergency Dispatch calls 911 after discovery of human skull. (12/12/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18266518/index.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: December 13, 2008, 12:11:50 AM »

I asked earlier and haven't seen an answer.  What is the signicance of just this stick?  Been discussed and speculated on all night here. There are so many more iportantitems, even more than we know of, but don't understand so much discussion on a stick.  What am I missing?

It may have some inportant to the case as LE took the piece of wood
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #932 on: December 13, 2008, 12:12:24 AM »

Hey, I just found the following online. I haven't seen it phrased this specifically anywhere else. So, it was something about the skull itself, I'll bet evidence of an injury to the head.

Evidence links skull to Caylee Anthony's home

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say evidence found on a child's skull was linked to the central Florida home of a missing 3-year-old girl.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said Friday on NBC's "Today Show" that the medical examiner found clues from remains discovered near 3-year-old Caylee Anthony's home that in the sheriff's words were “linked” to the house. A search warrant was executed early Friday morning.

Beary did not give further details, but investigators were seen taking several garbage bags from the home.

Beary said he believes the remains are those of Caylee, but he will wait for DNA analysis to be absolutely sure.

The girl has been missing for six months. Her mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, is being held on first-degree murder and other charges.

Here's the LINK:
http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=95944
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: December 13, 2008, 12:13:35 AM »

CASEY'S PARENTS MAY EVENTUALLY FACE CHARGES

Sources close to the case told Eyewitness News that Casey's parents, George and Cindy, may someday face criminal charges. Sources tipped Eyewitness News off that George and Cindy Anthony checked into the luxury Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Thursday night.

Meanwhile, Eyewitness News has learned the sheriff's office is looking into charging the Anthonys with obstruction of justice.

Rooms go for about $300 a night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and sources say they Anthonys had dinner at Normans on Thursday night, where dinner could cost $100 a person. The Anthonys recently hired attorney Brad Conway to replace Mark NeJame.

Conway could not tell Eyewitness News who is paying for the room, but said the Anthonys needed peace and quiet.

"They want to be left alone. They want to grieve and go through the process without the publicity that's been focused on them so long," Conway said.

The Anthonys have spent months insisting Caylee is alive, but with the news of the remains Conway said they are prepared to accept Caylee may be dead.

"They are realistic about the possibilities and about the fact that this is likely Caylee, but continue to pray that likely it's not," Conway said.

In the meantime, sources told Eyewitness News investigators are building a case against the Anthonys. They may face obstructions of justice charges.

Conway said he's talked to the State Attorney's Office and is not aware of any pending charges and maintains the Anthonys have done nothing wrong.

"Anytime the sheriff's office cordons your house and serves a search warrant, there are a potential for charges. I don't know what the sheriff's office has in mind, but the Anthonys have cooperated fully and will continue to cooperate," Conway said.

_____

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: December 13, 2008, 12:16:11 AM »

We don't know that any one item is "more important" than any other item.  We talked about the wooden thing tonight, probably cuz we could see it.  We talked earlier today about the bedding, probably cuz we could see the ruffles of something that looked like a pillow or comforter.  All of it must be important to the case, else they would not have taken any of it out of the house.  Geeeeez. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: December 13, 2008, 12:17:16 AM »

BAEZ'S MOTION PARTIALLY DENIED FRIDAY

Casey Anthony's attorney tried and failed Friday to get access to the remains. He asked for an emergency hearing (read motion) right after Eyewitness News broke the news Thursday.

It's almost as if Baez throws everything at the wall to see what might stick and, so far, it's all falling to the ground.

"We believe there is certainly enough of an indication right now [that the remains could be Caylee's] for us to come here with a motion for an inspection of preservation," said attorney Linda Kenney-Baden, part of Jose Baez's team, after their motion to observe the autopsy was denied early Friday afternoon (watch attorneys speak). Kenney-Baden is the wife of forensics pathologist Michael Baden.

The new attorney was introduced Friday, a self-proclaimed forensic expert, arguing an accused killer's legal team should witness the autopsy.

"This is all an attempt to make sure that our client's due process rights are protected, that we get the information sooner not later," Kenney-Baden said in court.

The Medical Examiner's Office considered Jose Baez's attempt to interfere in the autopsy ill-advised at best. Florida's public policies don't allow it; an autopsy is a private, dignified right of the deceased not to be hawked over by lawyers.

"I would suggest the court not allow something as egregious as allowing strangers to be present for the autopsy of a young child," the prosecution argued in court.

Casey defense team also asked that evidence be preserved, suggesting the medical examiner, Dr. Jan Garavalia, won't bother.

"Because the remains are in the hands of the medical examiner, they are in a position to be better preserved than ever before, prior to being discovered yesterday," an attorney for the sheriff's office and medical examiner argued.

Prosecutors also cited a defense expert who talked on national TV about the Anthony car after an inspection.

"What I don't want to see, bluntly, is 24 hours after viewing an autopsy a defense expert on a national news show describing this child's remains," the prosecution said in court.

Investigators did grant one request Friday to Jose Baez, working out a deal that would allow his experts access to the crime scene immediately after detectives are through with it.

Two of Casey Anthony's attorneys, Jose Baez and Linda Kenney-Baden, speak after Friday's hearing. (12/12/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18265520/index.html

_____

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: December 13, 2008, 12:19:48 AM »

It may have some inportant to the case as LE took the piece of wood

Thanks, I was so curious about the intence talk about it.  I just found the other items more significan.  But JMO 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #937 on: December 13, 2008, 12:20:29 AM »

I just watched this video and it just broke my heart~Tim Miller is such a gracious, forgiving man.

http://www.wesh.com/video/18262401/index.html

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: December 13, 2008, 12:20:32 AM »

CASEY'S PARENTS MAY EVENTUALLY FACE CHARGES

Sources close to the case told Eyewitness News that Casey's parents, George and Cindy, may someday face criminal charges. Sources tipped Eyewitness News off that George and Cindy Anthony checked into the luxury Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Thursday night.

Meanwhile, Eyewitness News has learned the sheriff's office is looking into charging the Anthonys with obstruction of justice.

Rooms go for about $300 a night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and sources say they Anthonys had dinner at Normans on Thursday night, where dinner could cost $100 a person. The Anthonys recently hired attorney Brad Conway to replace Mark NeJame.

Conway could not tell Eyewitness News who is paying for the room, but said the Anthonys needed peace and quiet.

"They want to be left alone. They want to grieve and go through the process without the publicity that's been focused on them so long," Conway said.

The Anthonys have spent months insisting Caylee is alive, but with the news of the remains Conway said they are prepared to accept Caylee may be dead.

"They are realistic about the possibilities and about the fact that this is likely Caylee, but continue to pray that likely it's not," Conway said.

In the meantime, sources told Eyewitness News investigators are building a case against the Anthonys. They may face obstructions of justice charges.

Conway said he's talked to the State Attorney's Office and is not aware of any pending charges and maintains the Anthonys have done nothing wrong.

"Anytime the sheriff's office cordons your house and serves a search warrant, there are a potential for charges. I don't know what the sheriff's office has in mind, but the Anthonys have cooperated fully and will continue to cooperate," Conway said.

I hope they do!  Has Lee been seen anywhere yet?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: December 13, 2008, 12:20:54 AM »

SHERIFF APPEARS ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA

Friday morning, Sheriff Kevin Beary appeared on Good Morning America to discuss Thursday's findings (watch Beary on GMA).

"I know you can't go into detail, but there was something that was found that made you want to search the grandparents' home?" GMA's Robin Roberts asked Beary.

"Absolutely," Beary said.

Beary said investigators searched the home early Friday after the medical examiner found "some clues that came out of the remains" that "linked it to the house." He would not say what clues were found.

"We took some things out of the house that the forensic people are very interested in," he said.

Beary said his investigators and the FBI would work around the clock and through the weekend to identify the child.

Asked if he believed if the remains are Caylee, Beary said: "I think it's a good possibility, but I have to wait seven to 14 days for the DNA analysis."

There are no other similar missing-child cases in the area.

"I say my prayers every day and one of them is to solve this case," said Beary, who is retiring in January. "I just hope that we solve the case on my watch."

Friday morning, Sheriff Kevin Beary appeared on Good morning America to discuss Thursday's findings. (12/12/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18262810/index.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.