April 27, 2024, 05:00:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320632 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #460 on: December 12, 2008, 08:48:12 PM »

Does anybody here want Casey to see/view the remains for herself?

(I would, just to see her reaction.. not because she has the right to!  )
I can see it now as she throws herself to the floor screaming "God why!?!  I hope Zanny pays for her crime"

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #461 on: December 12, 2008, 08:48:24 PM »

LEANORD PADILL JUST SAID ON NANCY GRACE THE THEORY THAT I POSTED TODAY I THE OTHER THREAD!!!

He must be reading here?   

I do not buy his duct tape premise. From the outset Casey invested the phony Zanny the Nanny story which means she was setting up Zanny for the death of Caylee. Hence, Casey put duct tape around Caylee's mouth and head after she was dead to make it look like an abduction by a stranger. (keep in mind, unless there was a lot of soft tissue left, which I doubt, duct tape would have had to be wrapped around her entire head.)

If Casey was concocting the story from the outset, she would have had to have made it look like a kidnapping and subsequent murder.

Good Evening Red,

I have to say with Casey's Past photos and fave Movies/TV shows she was a Murder Junkie so I am sure she used her twisted mind to create, stage what she would want Found .... IF Caylee was to be found. But I honestly think she thought Caylee would never be found.

She might have thought she would never be found, however, a sociopath always goes through the motions. Its a game to them. No different than her comments from jail that she felt Caylee was close and that the police had not even found her clothes. The BTK killer did the same thing with the police playing games.

I think if Casey had never been caught, Caylee would not have been her only victim.

Lisa
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: December 12, 2008, 08:48:34 PM »

Normally I would NEVER ask this, but could someone catch me up. I had to stop at page 80 last thread and just jumped over here when i got home tonight. My Dad had a heart attack and i had to rush to the hospital. He's fine now, having surgery on Monday. But I am too drained and want to cry right now, to go through 20 pages to catch up.

Thank you in advance!

Boo I am so sorry......I will keep your father in my prayers for a speedy and full recovery

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: December 12, 2008, 08:48:35 PM »

Hello Monks,

Usually a lurker. Got a few Questions and a comment.

1.Who is Zanny?
2.Who is Lee?
3.Who is the Father, and where does he fit in?

Welcome, lurker 

1.) Zanny is the "nanny" Casey claims to have left Caylee with ... who supposedly kidnapped her.
2.) Lee is Casey's older brother
3.) See #2.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: December 12, 2008, 08:49:22 PM »

I can see it now as she throws herself to the floor screaming "God why!?!  I hope Zanny pays for her crime"

OMG..  could you imagine!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: December 12, 2008, 08:49:59 PM »

Hello Monks,

1.Who is Zanny?
2.Who is Lee?

Welcome, lurker 

1.) Zanny is the "nanny" Casey claims to have left Caylee with ... who supposedly kidnapped her.
2.) Lee is Casey's older brother
3.) See #2.   

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #466 on: December 12, 2008, 08:50:09 PM »

The A's aren't home because they are holed up in the HILTON. for the LKL show!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #467 on: December 12, 2008, 08:50:13 PM »

At this point it's up to George and Cindy how to proceed with Caylee's funeral once the remains are released. What I'm thinking is, is Cindy going to be gracious and let everyone attend or is she going to have a meltdown if her brother shows up or anyone that has crossed her during her search? I can see her posting guards out front and not letting everyone in. To be honest, it would probably be flooded with people, there has to be some control.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: December 12, 2008, 08:50:29 PM »

Was Watching BOR and Geraldo earlier as Geraldo was discussing what defense attorneys were going to say in that the area where Caylee was found had been searched previously so defense liars were going to say she was put there after the fact by accomplice.

This is what I cannot stand when people cover this case with no historical past of the case. BOR tries to come in like a white knight only when there is big news as for some reason a man who is all about missing and abused children cannot find the time to cover the Caylee story.

However ... let me dispel the accomplice theory putting the body there after while Casey was in jail or under house arrest. Let me just say ... HOW STUPID COULD ANY ONE BE!!!

If this is what Casey's accomplice did then they set Casey up, not helping her. If another person had Caylee's body and was going to get rid of it after the fact they would have got the body so far away from the Anthony home, put the child in a dumpster and the body would have been buried under tons of garbage never to be found.

No one in their right mind would have put the body near the Anthony home. No one. The key word there was in their right mind.

This area was familiar to Casey and therefore would make sense that she would have disposed the body there.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #469 on: December 12, 2008, 08:50:41 PM »

I wouldn't doubt her doing that for a second.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: December 12, 2008, 08:51:04 PM »

Hi Janet - how is my little duckie?  I have missed him so!!

I think we might be eating crow Janet!! (shh... don't tell Duckie)!!

Crow pie is the mainstay of my diet these days.

Hi mytime.

Janet

I think you are implying that I am the bad influence!!  The other night, some posts appeared with my name on it - I was not here.  Did you put Duckie up to it! 

Janet - your doing the cooking!! 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: December 12, 2008, 08:51:12 PM »

Oh... the Ritz wasn't good enough??   

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #472 on: December 12, 2008, 08:51:26 PM »

Hello Monks,

1.Who is Zanny?
2.Who is Lee?

Zanny is the make believe nanny that Casey has claimed kidnapped Caylee. All indications are that she does not exist - some have theorized that the name may be short for Xanax - sedative used as a party drug.

Lee is Casey's brother - he is just strange.

Caylee's father is a big mystery - some say it may be Lee or George, the family's story is that it is some guy that died about a year ago. We will see.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: December 12, 2008, 08:51:52 PM »

Brings me to the thought that I believe the only reason she needs a sedative is because she can only keep up her charade of disbelief and panic attacks for so long.  The meds will give her an excuse for not being hysterical.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: December 12, 2008, 08:51:52 PM »

ok monkeys I worked all day and I am trying to catch up here, didi someone say that they took part of the wall from the Anthony;s home?                 

No walls or parts of walls were taken into evidence (that we know of). I was speculating about what appears to be a wooden stick like thing that is visible in a photo of an evidence bag. *I* think it looks like trim molding. Others have suggested it's a wooden spoon handle. Could be any number of things...

What do you think it is?
I think is part of molding to...maybe the trim fromm around a door it looks like..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: December 12, 2008, 08:52:36 PM »

At this point it's up to George and Cindy how to proceed with Caylee's funeral once the remains are released. What I'm thinking is, is Cindy going to be gracious and let everyone attend or is she going to have a meltdown if her brother shows up or anyone that has crossed her during her search? I can see her posting guards out front and not letting everyone in. To be honest, it would probably be flooded with people, there has to be some control.

OMG a friggin riot would break out!!    I think they'd be better off to have Caylee's remains cremated, and have a private service in an undisclosed location. 

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: December 12, 2008, 08:53:45 PM »

Oh... the Ritz wasn't good enough??   

Guess not LKL is paying for it! Not wnting to be home because of Caylee is BS! JMO

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
littlebuddy598
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: December 12, 2008, 08:54:11 PM »

You have got to be Sh*ting me? Is for real the Father or just a hunch? Is he her real brother?

The A's greved for a month. Before they reported Caylee missing.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: December 12, 2008, 08:54:26 PM »

Helmet Head tonight was asking the panel of experts about pleading the insanity plea.  Is that even possible given that Baez is on record saying that his client is NOT insane and WILL NOT take a psych eval.  "In the end you will all understand".

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: December 12, 2008, 08:55:11 PM »

Janet -

1947 - "Reading for Independence Series".  "We Three" first grade primer.  The children in this book are Dick and Jane's friends Billy, Ted, and Pam.

http://www.juliascollectibles.com/DJ40.htm

SS ... I was in grade one in 1952.  I will be 63 years old in five more days.

"Reading Deeper: The Legacy of Dick and Jane in the Work of Clarissa Sligh"

The characters of Dick and Jane were introduced by Scott, Foresman and Company of Chicago in 1930 in what was then considered a radical new approach to teaching children how to read: the picture/text or "look-say" book. Dick, the eldest child; Jane, the middle child; Sally, originally called "Baby"; and Mother and Father (along with their dog Spot, cat Puff [originally Mew], and Tim the teddy bear) were white, middle-class suburbanites in heartland America, the textbook equivalent of Norman Rockwell's covers for The Saturday Evening Post. They were innocuous and uninteresting, engaging in antics at best mildly entertaining and at worst borderline idiotic.

http://www.carlagirl.net/read/dickjane.html

NANCY GRACE IS ENDING ... ONLY IT IS NOT NANCY GRACE AND ... LARRY KING WILL BE STARTING AND ... IT IS LARRY KING.

See Klaas and mods ... I am not off topic.

Janet
5:55 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.