April 30, 2024, 04:30:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320920 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: December 13, 2008, 11:55:43 AM »

Lucinda ... thank you.

Dateline and 20/20 each had Caylee Marie special and ... both were shown at the same time.  I thought Dateline was being taped while I watch 20/20.  No.  Hubby messed up and ... the wrong channel was taped.  It's the Christmas season ... I forgave him.

Janet
What? No coal in his stocking this year? I saw Dateline and it was good. Jesse G was interviewed on it. He said the Casey he was engaged to is not the Casey that you see now. C & G seemed to me to have been filmed before now. It seemed C hair was not quite as long as it is now..kind of in between. She had on the red/black suit like she did on one of the many "Today" show interviews. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: December 13, 2008, 11:58:57 AM »

Has anyone noticed that on Fox and on CNN they show a google map of where the body was found and it is wrong?  They show it turning the opposite direction on the road it was found.

Yes and I've mentioned their error a couple times.  My map is alot closer.  The pinpoint of where the body was found is a guess but it's in that general area based upon the live interview done with the neighbor that lives accross the street:

« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 12:00:28 PM by klaasend » Logged
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: December 13, 2008, 11:59:28 AM »

Thank you for posting this.

Wow, that is close.  Makes the theory that when George got the gas cans, that it panicked Casey and she just drove off up the street and dumped her.  Wonder if we will ever know what and when all this happened?

I think she ran out of gas there.  Dumped the body.  Later Tony L came and broke in the shed for her and got gas cans.  I think that is when it happened.

I wonder if the gas can story happened at all with George.  He never called in that he got them back and he said they were larger cans in his complaint then the ones he showed that he got back.  I have started to wonder if the gas can story was some kind of clue for LE regarding the person that broke into the shed, because we know about the same time he said he chased her on the toll road and that NEVER happened.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: December 13, 2008, 11:59:57 AM »

Holla Monkey Friends!! 
MSNBC will rebroadcast the Caylee episode from Dateline in 1 minute

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: December 13, 2008, 12:00:58 PM »

Yes and I've mentioned their error a couple times.  My map is alot closer.  The pinpoint of where the body was found is a guess but it's in that general area based upon the live interview done with the neighbor that lives accross the street:

Has anyone noticed that on Fox and on CNN they show a google map of where the body was found and it is wrong?  They show it turning the opposite direction on the road it was found.

I wasn't crazy then.  I saw the same map on CNN and on FOX.  Both were wrong.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1345 on: December 13, 2008, 12:01:27 PM »

I am so sorry to be so computer illiterate but what is a pop up and what significance could it have?  Thank you for your help.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: December 13, 2008, 12:01:36 PM »

From last night's NG -- clip from jail visits -- did this jump out and bite anyone else? This is the 1st time I heard it.

CASEY ANTHONY, MOTHER OF MISSING CAYLEE: She is not just my little girl, and I know -- I mean, she`s my baby. She`ll always be my baby. But she will always be your baby and dad`s baby. And Lee`s baby. She`s our little girl.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/12/ng.01.html

Yes, it did, same way her other statement did about Caylee having the best of the 4 of them in her!!! It's always about the 4 of them! WTF!!!???

You guys are as bad as Cindy where attempting to interpret an underlying meaning into the words that come from Casey's lying lips.

Surprise package youngest son arrived when his older siblings were well into their teens.  The common expression ... "OUR BABY".

Janet

+++++++

Cindy Anthony Theorized That Her Daughter's Friends Had Caylee
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June
POSTED: 10:26 am EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 5:25 pm EDT September 26, 2008

"I think Zani, at this point, was a real person," said Cindy Anthony, pointing to a calendar. "But I think Zani now is whoever is watching Caylee."

Cindy Anthony offered two theories to detectives as to who had Caylee.

"I think Zani could either be Amy (Huizenga, Casey Anthony's former best friend) or Jesse (Grund, Casey Anthony's former fiance)," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17564421/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1347 on: December 13, 2008, 12:02:14 PM »

Russ - I'm not sure what you are saying.  In Youtube you can change the title without changing the upload date.  I'll go into Youtube right now and test it.  Hold on.

OK - I just changed the title of this video that I uploaded to youtube on March 15, 2008.  As you can see the title changes yet the upload date remains the same.  Look at it quickly because I'm going to remove the RIP Caylee shortly.  :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4hfZi9jpsk

thanks for testing this, Klaas!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1348 on: December 13, 2008, 12:02:43 PM »

I saw the "For Caylee with Love and Hugs" pop-ups embedded in the video as well --- can you add those later is the big question!?!

That is what I have been trying to ask.  Can you edit that video to add those without changing the date?????  I was under the impression you can't change the video itself, but you can change tags/description/title.
I just watched it, the video isn't very clear. What is that large stuffed animal by the small tree supposed to be? Those toys and doll are bizarre. That doll appears to have blood or something around the one eye.
ITA about the toys and doll! It looked like blood around the eye to me too. It's the creepiest tribute to anyone I've ever seen.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: December 13, 2008, 12:04:02 PM »

Holla Monkey Friends!! 
MSNBC will rebroadcast the Caylee episode from Dateline in 1 minute

Dateline was a pretty good overview of what has transpired in the case.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: December 13, 2008, 12:07:16 PM »

Thank you for posting this.

Wow, that is close.  Makes the theory that when George got the gas cans, that it panicked Casey and she just drove off up the street and dumped her.  Wonder if we will ever know what and when all this happened?

I think she ran out of gas there.  Dumped the body.  Later Tony L came and broke in the shed for her and got gas cans.  I think that is when it happened.

I wonder if the gas can story happened at all with George.  He never called in that he got them back and he said they were larger cans in his complaint then the ones he showed that he got back.  I have started to wonder if the gas can story was some kind of clue for LE regarding the person that broke into the shed, because we know about the same time he said he chased her on the toll road and that NEVER happened.

I just have to ask myself, who would drive around with a body in their trunk and no gas in the tank.  When I first heard about Tony dropping KC off close to home because she ran out of gas, I immediately thought of Lee's house.  But I think she ran out of gas and dumped the body because she was afraid that Tony would see it.  Providence, running out of gas so close to home and meter reader taking care of life's necessities.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: December 13, 2008, 12:08:37 PM »

Janet,
You said that 20/20 had a Caylee special on as well?? Did anyone see it?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: December 13, 2008, 12:11:18 PM »

Janet,
You said that 20/20 had a Caylee special on as well?? Did anyone see it?

I watched 20/20 and only part of their show covered the case and it was just OK.  Dateline was better.  To me it looked like George and Cindy gave interviews for 20/20 and Dateline though which I'm assuming they were paid for.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1353 on: December 13, 2008, 12:12:30 PM »

I saw the "For Caylee with Love and Hugs" pop-ups embedded in the video as well --- can you add those later is the big question!?!

That is what I have been trying to ask.  Can you edit that video to add those without changing the date?????  I was under the impression you can't change the video itself, but you can change tags/description/title.
I just watched it, the video isn't very clear. What is that large stuffed animal by the small tree supposed to be? Those toys and doll are bizarre. That doll appears to have blood or something around the one eye.

If that baby has skull damage to that one side of her head like that doll, I will want to know who this skyzze is.

For now I will accept that annotations and the title were changed after the fact.

Still, someone needs to do a well check on anyone that posts that type of video regardless.  Sends shivers down your spine.
I have been sitting here thinking the same thing, it just was so out there, but that blood or whatever on the doll, it does send shivers down your spine.

On page 4 here you will find the picture that Casey posted and deleted from that youtube user's youtube site.

CREEPY TOO

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony

just a Casey imposter, nothin to see, move along folks....

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1354 on: December 13, 2008, 12:13:47 PM »

If that baby has skull damage to that one side of her head like that doll, I will want to know who this skyzze is.

For now I will accept that annotations and the title were changed after the fact.

Still, someone needs to do a well check on anyone that posts that type of video regardless.  Sends shivers down your spine.
I have been sitting here thinking the same thing, it just was so out there, but that blood or whatever on the doll, it does send shivers down your spine.

On page 4 here you will find the picture that Casey posted and deleted from that youtube user's youtube site.

CREEPY TOO

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony

just a Casey imposter, nothin to see, move along folks....

OH!  I see what u r saying, sorry.  I can't login to docstoc, can someone post this comment that Casey deleted?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1355 on: December 13, 2008, 12:17:46 PM »

Does anyone else think something is on the dolls face in the 2nd video close up?

Yes there is a mark on her face around the eye, and the mouth looks redder.   Notice the earlier video from  june 17th  titled 'I like you to meet skybaby and skywe'.  These are the dolls and the face is fine there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfCSzY1wfUA&feature=channel_page
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1356 on: December 13, 2008, 12:18:01 PM »

From last night's NG -- clip from jail visits -- did this jump out and bite anyone else? This is the 1st time I heard it.

CASEY ANTHONY, MOTHER OF MISSING CAYLEE: She is not just my little girl, and I know -- I mean, she`s my baby. She`ll always be my baby. But she will always be your baby and dad`s baby. And Lee`s baby. She`s our little girl.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/12/ng.01.html

Yes, it did, same way her other statement did about Caylee having the best of the 4 of them in her!!! It's always about the 4 of them! WTF!!!???

You guys are as bad as Cindy where attempting to interpret an underlying meaning into the words that come from Casey's lying lips.

Surprise package youngest son arrived when his older siblings were well into their teens.  The common expression ... "OUR BABY".

Janet

+++++++

Cindy Anthony Theorized That Her Daughter's Friends Had Caylee
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June
POSTED: 10:26 am EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 5:25 pm EDT September 26, 2008

"I think Zani, at this point, was a real person," said Cindy Anthony, pointing to a calendar. "But I think Zani now is whoever is watching Caylee."

Cindy Anthony offered two theories to detectives as to who had Caylee.

"I think Zani could either be Amy (Huizenga, Casey Anthony's former best friend) or Jesse (Grund, Casey Anthony's former fiance)," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17564421/detail.html

My favorite part is when Casey tells Lee about George likening the family to a hand.

"Yeah and Lee's the middle finger!"  Casey says something like that and laughs!

What?!  ok Casey, whatever.  I love how she says tearfully to Lee, "and the last TWO fingers are missing!"

This is so telling.  If Casey cared about Caylee at all, she would have said, "and our pinky finger is missing".  All she cares about is her own sorry ass.  And then fact that they sedated Casey to relax her after she likely killed Caylee by the same means really burns my biscuits, people!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: December 13, 2008, 12:20:51 PM »

what just happened? 

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1358 on: December 13, 2008, 12:21:35 PM »

What pic Klaas? (red x)
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1359 on: December 13, 2008, 12:22:29 PM »

Did you see a post from Klaas Wreck?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.