April 30, 2024, 01:44:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320822 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: December 13, 2008, 12:54:34 PM »

I pulled this from the map I have used many times.  I don't know who the original creator was but they did a great job.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: December 13, 2008, 12:55:34 PM »

Welcome NO1Z

Hello monkeys.

Do we know where George and Cindy went last night when they left the house with suitcases and the dogs? I assumed they were going to the CNN affiliate to appear on the Larry King show, but as we all know, that never happened.

Have they come back to the house yet or have they gone to Mexico? (That part is just a little joke, sort of.)

Hi Brandy - I read here they were going to the Ritz Carlton again...

hey can!

How odd to me that they would do that.

I could see their new defense lawyer suggest that they go stay somewhere else, a relative's house maybe. I could see them being advised to lay low in an undisclosed location.

But the $300/night Ritz?  hmmmm
I would suggest the "Crossbar Hilton".

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: December 13, 2008, 12:56:51 PM »

Welcome NO1Z

Hello monkeys.

Do we know where George and Cindy went last night when they left the house with suitcases and the dogs? I assumed they were going to the CNN affiliate to appear on the Larry King show, but as we all know, that never happened.

Have they come back to the house yet or have they gone to Mexico? (That part is just a little joke, sort of.)

hey can!

I could see their new defense lawyer suggest that they go stay somewhere else, a relative's house maybe. I could see them being advised to lay low in an undisclosed location.

yes, I agree Brandi - it's over the top!!...just like so many things they do and say!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1403 on: December 13, 2008, 12:57:23 PM »

hey a1. im amanda. not to sound like a kc (psycho) but i used to jumb back and forth from site to site to try to get as much different "evidence" about this case....and everytime i came onto scaredmonkeys i would tend to read your posts because you were so calm, and open about what you thought happened to the baby...you even imagined it in your head, just like i did. call is a womans intuition or narcissisism in our subconciuos.. when i questioned myself, when, where and why? i thought in my childhood town *rural like caseys neighborhood* next to my old elementary school. bam. there you go. and you also think that casey had somehow caused caylees death. with complete disregard for her daughters remains she drove her car to her parents house, backed it up, borrow her neighbors shovel...but why? duh so she wont get her hands dirty....have you seen the picture with casey holding caylee at the beach? the baby was almost 1/3 her size. she could barely carry her...so she used the shovel as a jack......she took the body out of the trunk. AND PLACED her body in a plastic bag and placed the baby  IN THE SANDBOX....thats where the dogs hit..and if babys out of the house..why would her parents even go lift the lid to the turtle sandbox....jessie grund was almost on track..but casey couldnt hide caylee in the little house...its has windows...so she placed her under the turtle. it always struck me as odd that the neighbor didnt notice a change in her clothes..we know she was doing dirty work so she didnt touch anything.. came back days later....after the 24 the confrontation with her dad...she about the gas cans ...she came home once again this time the sheds lock was already broken...didnt have to borrow anyone elses shovel...backs her car up again and places the body in the bag into her trunk....this is why she cant stand to look at pictures of her own baby girl...she didnt mind the pics when she would go get clothes that whole time she was gone..but she must have seen it, smelled what she did. this is the last time she visits her house in the white car...she thinks shes gonna go dump the body real quick before boyfriend gets home from work...she'll fix this later...takes it to the woods..pulls up the bag and splash remains everywhere..***this is why the trash bag from lazarros apt. had maggots on it...remember she had already done laundry at her boyfriends house (i.e. caylees piggy bank money went missing around this time.....quarters anyone?)) so she was wearing these slacks....the slacks are gross...she runs not too far in the woods..and gently leaves the bag..scatters away before anyone else sees her..then voila its off her hands...thats why it was no big deal to leave the car at the amscot...but thats where the smell intensified...the bag burst as she moved it like L.p. said.  she thought she would have enough time to get her car, detail it like she did her boyfriends....and she thought she was going to be able to hide the body better..thats why she wanted to go home soo bad..but once she was there..she knew they wouldnt let her out of their sight..so she got frustrated and would lounge it at Baez's office. And what the F was with her poking her eyes to cry all the time? and checking her fingers if she sees tears....i have so much more ...little by little..i know where she is now..i can take my time
Wow. And Welcome. In the beginning a lot of people seemed to be almost obsessed with Kio, I didn't think much about her, but her name kept popping up. Now you were saying about her myspace and being strange, could you explain, I am now interested in Kio. Thanks
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: December 13, 2008, 12:58:25 PM »

Welcome NO1Z

Hello monkeys.

hey can!

Yeah, I think that may be in their future, thus my "sort of joke' about them going to Mexico.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: December 13, 2008, 01:00:55 PM »

Welcome NO1Z

Hello monkeys.

hey can!

Souns good to me Wreck!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: December 13, 2008, 01:02:56 PM »

Welcome NO1Z

Hello monkeys.

hey can!

Yeah, I think that may be in their future, thus my "sort of joke' about them going to Mexico.

Did Larry King not pay for everything? I would think they would just to get them out there, but not sure!!??

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: December 13, 2008, 01:03:20 PM »

Also one of my late night/early morning musings...CSI seemed to be very interested in the shed (read here last night).  Would the body possibly have been stashed in a container of pool chemicals temporarily?  The A's completely let the pool maintenance go after their yard was searched.  Would the chemical smell have disguised initial decomp?  Perhaps the body had pool chemical crystals or smell?

I know, LE spent alot of time in the backyard, lots of photos! I heard that about the shed. Wonder what they are thinking???
Do you think the shed was broken into for more than the gas cans that were missing? Maybe the gas cans and the guy(forgot who it was) were an excuse to break the lock for a later entry to put Caylee in there? June 24 is when G reported it but he said it had to have happened between the 22nd and 24th. It would be like Casey to use someone to pick her up to break in there for the gas...innocent enough request. The real reason was to return there and possibly put Caylee in there. Those chemicals are cheaper to buy in 5 gal bucket..powder form. The only problem I am thinking on that is June is a hot time in FL and you have to keep those chemicals going in the pool. It is strange though that they did let the pool get out of hand after she was reported missing. How hard was it to go out back and put in the chemicals? Not hard at all..I use to have a pool like that.

It will be interesting when this all goes together at trial.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: December 13, 2008, 01:03:31 PM »

hey a1. im amanda. not to sound like a kc (psycho) but i used to jumb back and forth from site to site to try to get as much different "evidence" about this case....and everytime i came onto scaredmonkeys i would tend to read your posts because you were so calm, and open about what you thought happened to the baby...you even imagined it in your head, just like i did. call is a womans intuition or narcissisism in our subconciuos.. when i questioned myself, when, where and why? i thought in my childhood town *rural like caseys neighborhood* next to my old elementary school. bam. there you go. and you also think that casey had somehow caused caylees death. with complete disregard for her daughters remains she drove her car to her parents house, backed it up, borrow her neighbors shovel...but why? duh so she wont get her hands dirty....have you seen the picture with casey holding caylee at the beach? the baby was almost 1/3 her size. she could barely carry her...so she used the shovel as a jack......she took the body out of the trunk. AND PLACED her body in a plastic bag and placed the baby  IN THE SANDBOX....thats where the dogs hit..and if babys out of the house..why would her parents even go lift the lid to the turtle sandbox....jessie grund was almost on track..but casey couldnt hide caylee in the little house...its has windows...so she placed her under the turtle. it always struck me as odd that the neighbor didnt notice a change in her clothes..we know she was doing dirty work so she didnt touch anything.. came back days later....after the 24 the confrontation with her dad...she about the gas cans ...she came home once again this time the sheds lock was already broken...didnt have to borrow anyone elses shovel...backs her car up again and places the body in the bag into her trunk....this is why she cant stand to look at pictures of her own baby girl...she didnt mind the pics when she would go get clothes that whole time she was gone..but she must have seen it, smelled what she did. this is the last time she visits her house in the white car...she thinks shes gonna go dump the body real quick before boyfriend gets home from work...she'll fix this later...takes it to the woods..pulls up the bag and splash remains everywhere..***this is why the trash bag from lazarros apt. had maggots on it...remember she had already done laundry at her boyfriends house (i.e. caylees piggy bank money went missing around this time.....quarters anyone?)) so she was wearing these slacks....the slacks are gross...she runs not too far in the woods..and gently leaves the bag..scatters away before anyone else sees her..then voila its off her hands...thats why it was no big deal to leave the car at the amscot...but thats where the smell intensified...the bag burst as she moved it like L.p. said.  she thought she would have enough time to get her car, detail it like she did her boyfriends....and she thought she was going to be able to hide the body better..thats why she wanted to go home soo bad..but once she was there..she knew they wouldnt let her out of their sight..so she got frustrated and would lounge it at Baez's office. And what the F was with her poking her eyes to cry all the time? and checking her fingers if she sees tears....i have so much more ...little by little..i know where she is now..i can take my time
Wow. And Welcome. In the beginning a lot of people seemed to be almost obsessed with Kio, I didn't think much about her, but her name kept popping up. Now you were saying about her myspace and being strange, could you explain, I am now interested in Kio. Thanks

Hi and welcome. Do you think she buried caylee under the sand, then put the lid on? Sounds very possible. Maybe when she couldn't get in the shed she had to borrow the neighbors shovel to dig her back out of the sand? If she were under or on top of the sand, they would most definately find sand with her body.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: December 13, 2008, 01:04:24 PM »

For any of you monkeys who missed Nancy Grace or some other coverage of the case, this person has a lot posted on his YouTube site: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=torbenmiller2&view=videos

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: December 13, 2008, 01:05:49 PM »

For any of you monkeys who missed Nancy Grace or some other coverage of the case, this person has a lot posted on his YouTube site: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=torbenmiller2&view=videos
Thank you Brandi.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 02:03:59 PM by Blonde » Logged

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1411 on: December 13, 2008, 01:05:50 PM »

Just wanted to say WELCOME to all the NEW monkeys. 

On occasions I give my FAMOUS pink banana hugs and kisses... 
so if you see pbxo you know you got some pink banana LOVE...   

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1412 on: December 13, 2008, 01:06:16 PM »

Thanks, Brandi.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: December 13, 2008, 01:07:31 PM »

hank you Brandi.

Welcome, A1! Nice to see you today.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: December 13, 2008, 01:07:33 PM »

hank you Brandi.
Hey, what happened to my T, may I borrow a T from someone??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: December 13, 2008, 01:08:26 PM »

hank you Brandi.
Hey, what happened to my T, may I borrow a T from someone??

Sorry, I just have vowels left today.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: December 13, 2008, 01:08:48 PM »

Wow! This is OT, but this is my 180th post. I didn't realize I posted that much! I didn't think I reached 100 yet! Guess I'm not a real Quiet Monkey!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: December 13, 2008, 01:09:40 PM »

Wow! This is OT, but this is my 180th post. I didn't realize I posted that much! I didn't think I reached 100 yet! Guess I'm not a real Quiet Monkey!

We've been hinting at you for days that you need to change your screen name again.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: December 13, 2008, 01:10:02 PM »

They took two pesticide tanks from the ANT house. Maybe she was spraying the remains down as maggots were crawling out of the bag. Pesticide residue or a smell of pesticides in garbage bag.
Because they was duct tape on hte mouth, probably smothered the bay in the house with the pillow we see in the pictures of Caylee that Cindy sold and there was a similiar looking thing in the evidence bags taken yesterday. Maybe the kid was crying when Casey was talking to Tony that night for more than an hour. And was interfering with her conversation with Tony.
The turtle sandbox is a good guess to where the body was kept for a day or two.   
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1419 on: December 13, 2008, 01:10:26 PM »

this is a summary on somebodys whos who webpage...

Torres-Cruz, Kiomarie – Casey’s childhood friend who says Casey told her that she wanted to give Caylee up for adoption but Cindy wouldn't let her. She herself said she would adopt Caylee because the doctor had told her she could not have kids. She had initially contacted LE saying she had received call from Casey on July 9; however, later recanted story saying she spoke with Casey Williams. Gave LE the number from which Williams had called (no longer in service) but her boyfriend, under whose name the phone was listed, would not provided detailed cell phone bill. She also brought LE to a teenage hideout she and Casey had. Did not know Zenaida Gonzalez but did know "Ida" or something close (possibly Yvette) Gonzales who lived down the street from the Anthonys on Hope Spring Drive.

she claimed that casey had called her once from a cell phone, and called her from a public phone as well,asking her for money. kiomarie sends the single mother money thru a money transfer...i think it was like 400 dollars. she later said it was another friend she had lent the money too...and her myspaces are goofy

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.