April 30, 2024, 02:56:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320828 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1420 on: December 13, 2008, 01:11:28 PM »

hey friend, im new to this blogging center. but i am just as caught up with this case as you intelligent ladies. the one thing that struck me as odd of kiomarie is that she used to have a myspace...it got deleted. she now has two different myspaces that are completely whacko. Someone else had mentioned that she seemed the goofiest of all the people interviewed.. im pretty positive this is the same mcbreezy that gave all that info on casey...(where she thought the body would be if she had killed the baby) and said casey had contacted her on several occasions after the baby disapeared. and when she was further interrogated she concluded that it must have been another mutual friend of theirs that she must have confused with casey. b.s. if  you ask me.

Welcome NO1Z - I agree that KIO is one of the nuttier characters in this case.  I have alot of respect for LE in this case and if for any reason KIO is actually connected in any way to the death of Caylee I'm sure they already have a pretty good idea. 

do you guys remember in one of the taped jail convos between Cindy, George, and Casey...around the time Cindy asks Casey about that Tiffany ring...Cindy asks Casey if she remembers a neighbor named Tio Torres.    Casey says something like "Oh I don't know anyone in our neighborhood" or "I don't talk to our neighbors" something like that.

Cindy had gotten the name wrong...she was asking Casey about Kio Torres or Kiomarie Torres.  Anyone else catch that?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1421 on: December 13, 2008, 01:13:59 PM »

Wow! This is OT, but this is my 180th post. I didn't realize I posted that much! I didn't think I reached 100 yet! Guess I'm not a real Quiet Monkey!

I've hit a 1000, I was shocked, I usually don't have alot to say, but I feel comfortable and at home on this great forum.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1422 on: December 13, 2008, 01:14:02 PM »

O/T

Golden Oldie? It's ready in the lounge! 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: December 13, 2008, 01:14:15 PM »

Wow! This is OT, but this is my 180th post. I didn't realize I posted that much! I didn't think I reached 100 yet! Guess I'm not a real Quiet Monkey!

We've been hinting at you for days that you need to change your screen name again.

Well compared to alot of the monkeys here, I am a quiet monkey! 

I think most of my posts have been just since this past thursday! Have had a lot more to say since then! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: December 13, 2008, 01:16:14 PM »

O/T

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: December 13, 2008, 01:16:48 PM »

O/T

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.  I can hardly wait to see.  Going there right now!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: December 13, 2008, 01:20:19 PM »

hey friend, im new to this blogging center. but i am just as caught up with this case as you intelligent ladies. the one thing that struck me as odd of kiomarie is that she used to have a myspace...it got deleted. she now has two different myspaces that are completely whacko. Someone else had mentioned that she seemed the goofiest of all the people interviewed.. im pretty positive this is the same mcbreezy that gave all that info on casey...(where she thought the body would be if she had killed the baby) and said casey had contacted her on several occasions after the baby disapeared. and when she was further interrogated she concluded that it must have been another mutual friend of theirs that she must have confused with casey. b.s. if  you ask me.

Welcome NO1Z - I agree that KIO is one of the nuttier characters in this case.  I have alot of respect for LE in this case and if for any reason KIO is actually connected in any way to the death of Caylee I'm sure they already have a pretty good idea. 

do you guys remember in one of the taped jail convos between Cindy, George, and Casey...around the time Cindy asks Casey about that Tiffany ring...Cindy asks Casey if she remembers a neighbor named Tio Torres.    Casey says something like "Oh I don't know anyone in our neighborhood" or "I don't talk to our neighbors" something like that.

Cindy had gotten the name wrong...she was asking Casey about Kio Torres or Kiomarie Torres.  Anyone else catch that?
And Cindy also said that Kio, thought I think she called her Tio, had said that Casey had made a comment that Cindy had been in a mental hospital.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1427 on: December 13, 2008, 01:20:30 PM »

hey a1. im amanda. not to sound like a kc (psycho) but i used to jumb back and forth from site to site to try to get as much different "evidence" about this case....and everytime i came onto scaredmonkeys i would tend to read your posts because you were so calm, and open about what you thought happened to the baby...you even imagined it in your head, just like i did. call is a womans intuition or narcissisism in our subconciuos.. when i questioned myself, when, where and why? i thought in my childhood town *rural like caseys neighborhood* next to my old elementary school. bam. there you go. and you also think that casey had somehow caused caylees death. with complete disregard for her daughters remains she drove her car to her parents house, backed it up, borrow her neighbors shovel...but why? duh so she wont get her hands dirty....have you seen the picture with casey holding caylee at the beach? the baby was almost 1/3 her size. she could barely carry her...so she used the shovel as a jack......she took the body out of the trunk. AND PLACED her body in a plastic bag and placed the baby  IN THE SANDBOX....thats where the dogs hit..and if babys out of the house..why would her parents even go lift the lid to the turtle sandbox....jessie grund was almost on track..but casey couldnt hide caylee in the little house...its has windows...so she placed her under the turtle. it always struck me as odd that the neighbor didnt notice a change in her clothes..we know she was doing dirty work so she didnt touch anything.. came back days later....after the 24 the confrontation with her dad...she about the gas cans ...she came home once again this time the sheds lock was already broken...didnt have to borrow anyone elses shovel...backs her car up again and places the body in the bag into her trunk....this is why she cant stand to look at pictures of her own baby girl...she didnt mind the pics when she would go get clothes that whole time she was gone..but she must have seen it, smelled what she did. this is the last time she visits her house in the white car...she thinks shes gonna go dump the body real quick before boyfriend gets home from work...she'll fix this later...takes it to the woods..pulls up the bag and splash remains everywhere..***this is why the trash bag from lazarros apt. had maggots on it...remember she had already done laundry at her boyfriends house (i.e. caylees piggy bank money went missing around this time.....quarters anyone?)) so she was wearing these slacks....the slacks are gross...she runs not too far in the woods..and gently leaves the bag..scatters away before anyone else sees her..then voila its off her hands...thats why it was no big deal to leave the car at the amscot...but thats where the smell intensified...the bag burst as she moved it like L.p. said.  she thought she would have enough time to get her car, detail it like she did her boyfriends....and she thought she was going to be able to hide the body better..thats why she wanted to go home soo bad..but once she was there..she knew they wouldnt let her out of their sight..so she got frustrated and would lounge it at Baez's office. And what the F was with her poking her eyes to cry all the time? and checking her fingers if she sees tears....i have so much more ...little by little..i know where she is now..i can take my time
Wow. And Welcome. In the beginning a lot of people seemed to be almost obsessed with Kio, I didn't think much about her, but her name kept popping up. Now you were saying about her myspace and being strange, could you explain, I am now interested in Kio. Thanks

Hi and welcome. Do you think she buried caylee under the sand, then put the lid on? Sounds very possible. Maybe when she couldn't get in the shed she had to borrow the neighbors shovel to dig her back out of the sand? If she were under or on top of the sand, they would most definately find sand with her body.

i dont think she placed her under the sand. the sandbox is fairly small and has a clutter of toys in it. but when they lifted the lid during the replay of when greta went over to the anthony's it was almost a still-frame ..bam. .. o also about the trash bags from tony's...they were trash bags from early on..one of my theories is that casey was waiting for tony to get out of full sail..im not sure if his car was out of the shop yet on the 16th but i assume it wasnt...casey was at blanchard park with caylee ...talking on the phone like a bumb on a log....tony gets out about 4 or 4:30.....and guess what..baby fell asleep at the park...boo...so she drives a while..gets her call from tony and boyfriend mode turns on her slorn head...tries to call mom..to drop caylee off before her "event"..(she was known for leaving caylee at her moms work) ..no ones answers...soooo she pulls over to her parents house...thinks..thinks..thinks...found something to intoxicate the baby with..whether it be chloroform, or xanies, or benadryl...her dad had a back injury soo you know there were muscle relaxants, vicodin..maybe even ambien.....gives it to baby, places tape over her mouth...u know just in case she wakes up before shes done with her boyfriend...but what she doesnt know...tony makes her go up to the apt.. and he changes..or something....he wants to stay in and rent a movie..casey says..hold on....thinking cap time...ohhh let me take out your trash for you...goes to check on infant...trash bags in hand..pops the trunk...sees the baby blue..or red..or jjust dead..throws the bag in the trunk in a "oh shit" moment...slams it down..and we all know what happens after this...her idea of a cleanup..oh yeah..and to rent murder mystery movies......

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: December 13, 2008, 01:21:42 PM »

Thanks,NO1Z, I wonder what else this Kio knows?
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1429 on: December 13, 2008, 01:25:34 PM »

Normally I would NEVER ask this, but could someone catch me up. I had to stop at page 80 last thread and just jumped over here when i got home tonight. My Dad had a heart attack and i had to rush to the hospital. He's fine now, having surgery on Monday. But I am too drained and want to cry right now, to go through 20 pages to catch up.

Thank you in advance!

Boo I am just now reading this. I am so very sorry for your Dad being so ill. I will be sure to keep him in my prayers. God Bless him and you and family!!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: December 13, 2008, 01:26:37 PM »

Someone asked me if I thought Casey had multiple personality disorder and I lost the post but will reply.

She is far, far beyond my expertise.  I only have one year of training as psych nurse a hundred years or so ago.  Think they call it Dissociative Disorder now or something like that.

This is why she is under psych watch instead of suicide watch I do believe.  They want to make sure she is playing with a full deck for prosecution purposes.  And it has occurred to me that she may be impaired in some way but have not seen enough of her to even begin to guess how.  Would like to know her grades in school. 

Also impulse control in the past, does she have problems in this area as well.

OMG!!! ANNA!!!! That's what my hubby is doing!! He's going to be a psych nurse!!!!! And then he's going on to Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric!!!! ANNA, you will have to meet me in Musings sometime, Okay!!???   

Sure!  Although mine was very, very long time ago.  Nine months after I got my BSN.  Was very memorable experience!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: December 13, 2008, 01:26:53 PM »

Also one of my late night/early morning musings...CSI seemed to be very interested in the shed (read here last night).  Would the body possibly have been stashed in a container of pool chemicals temporarily?  The A's completely let the pool maintenance go after their yard was searched.  Would the chemical smell have disguised initial decomp?  Perhaps the body had pool chemical crystals or smell?

I know, LE spent alot of time in the backyard, lots of photos! I heard that about the shed. Wonder what they are thinking???
Do you think the shed was broken into for more than the gas cans that were missing? Maybe the gas cans and the guy(forgot who it was) were an excuse to break the lock for a later entry to put Caylee in there? June 24 is when G reported it but he said it had to have happened between the 22nd and 24th. It would be like Casey to use someone to pick her up to break in there for the gas...innocent enough request. The real reason was to return there and possibly put Caylee in there. Those chemicals are cheaper to buy in 5 gal bucket..powder form. The only problem I am thinking on that is June is a hot time in FL and you have to keep those chemicals going in the pool. It is strange though that they did let the pool get out of hand after she was reported missing. How hard was it to go out back and put in the chemicals? Not hard at all..I use to have a pool like that.

It will be interesting when this all goes together at trial.

I have a pool like that too; alot of upkeep! I didn't know that they didn't keep the pool up with chemicals, though. If George kept the pool shock or chlorine in that shed, then Casey could have put some of that in the bag with Caylee! It's powdered & very strong; she would think it would cover the smell! I don't know if the bag was sealed well enough for LE to be able to tell that. The bag was ripped when she moved it, so we know it wasn't airtight!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1432 on: December 13, 2008, 01:27:00 PM »

i dont know anything about a tiffany ring..but i do remember that conversation about that name..tia torres..she laughs..and says she doesnt know her....it was kia torres..and her family still lives in the neighborhood...but her mom didnt know her because casey didnt bring her around when mom was home. apparently mom is racist..or says casey..

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: December 13, 2008, 01:28:17 PM »

For any of you monkeys who missed Nancy Grace or some other coverage of the case, this person has a lot posted on his YouTube site: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=torbenmiller2&view=videos
hank you Brandi.
Hey, what happened to my T, may I borrow a T from someone??

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: December 13, 2008, 01:31:29 PM »

You will have to change your nickname to "notsoquietafterallmonkey" 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: December 13, 2008, 01:33:54 PM »

I pulled this from the map I have used many times.  I don't know who the original creator was but they did a great job.

This picture (below) taken Sept. 8th, the Monday after TES searched for 10 days for Caylee. A search was done directly across from where Caylee's remains were found Sept. 3rd. TES leaves Orlando Sept. 7th IIRC.  It would appear the victory they were celebrating with their "disgusting" high-five was TES not finding where Casey dumped her precious daughter. She is evil.....no other word for that freak of nature baby killer.....IMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: December 13, 2008, 01:35:09 PM »

O/T

It was a little large, so I tried to reduce it somewhat and think I messed it up.  Lost my twinklies, too. 

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1437 on: December 13, 2008, 01:35:18 PM »

Oh yeah something else about kiomarie...if casey really is as dillusional as we think she is..she may think shes a computer hacker too...or sometype of online p.i.m.p. seriously..you've read the messages she sends to guys..leading em on all the way...so what makes you think when she was younger she wouldnt go online and take over other peoples lives and take over everything about them for her online entertainment. that maybe how she got so used to lying...a good indication of this is...her yahoo account..kaseyomarie@yahoo...kiomarie...??

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: December 13, 2008, 01:35:27 PM »

Someone asked me if I thought Casey had multiple personality disorder and I lost the post but will reply.

She is far, far beyond my expertise.  I only have one year of training as psych nurse a hundred years or so ago.  Think they call it Dissociative Disorder now or something like that.

This is why she is under psych watch instead of suicide watch I do believe.  They want to make sure she is playing with a full deck for prosecution purposes.  And it has occurred to me that she may be impaired in some way but have not seen enough of her to even begin to guess how.  Would like to know her grades in school. 

Also impulse control in the past, does she have problems in this area as well.

OMG!!! ANNA!!!! That's what my hubby is doing!! He's going to be a psych nurse!!!!! And then he's going on to Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric!!!! ANNA, you will have to meet me in Musings sometime, Okay!!???   

Sure!  Although mine was very, very long time ago.  Nine months after I got my BSN.  Was very memorable experience!

I'll bet, I wanna know more!   

Phaedrus
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: December 13, 2008, 01:36:03 PM »

I pulled this from the map I have used many times.  I don't know who the original creator was but they did a great job.

This picture (below) taken Sept. 8th, the Monday after TES searched for 10 days for Caylee. A search was done directly across from where Caylee's remains were found Sept. 3rd. TES leaves Orlando Sept. 7th IIRC.  It would appear the victory they were celebrating with their "disgusting" high-five was TES not finding where Casey dumped her precious daughter. She is evil.....no other word for that freak of nature baby killer.....IMO

No wonder CINDY tried so valiantly to get TES to stop searching.  They were ohhhh soooo close.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.