April 28, 2024, 09:03:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320732 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1440 on: December 13, 2008, 01:37:54 PM »

Wow! That's a great map. If I've got it figured correctly, the horse is just about where she was found. This morning I saw a report that said the way the water would have receded would indicate that the remains were further in the woods and the bag moved closer to the road as the ground dried.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1441 on: December 13, 2008, 01:38:10 PM »

Larger FBI Team To Help At Anthony Search Scene
Saturday, December 13, 2008 – updated: 11:56 am EST December 13, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A larger FBI team is expected to return Saturday to the scene where the remains of a small child were found near Caylee Marie Anthony's home. The team will help the Orange County Sheriff's Office process the crime scene and the area around it.

For a third day, authorities are searching the wooded area in east Orange County where a child's skull was found in hopes of discovering more clues to solve the case of a missing girl.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: December 13, 2008, 01:38:41 PM »

I pulled this from the map I have used many times.  I don't know who the original creator was but they did a great job.

This picture (below) taken Sept. 8th, the Monday after TES searched for 10 days for Caylee. A search was done directly across from where Caylee's remains were found Sept. 3rd. TES leaves Orlando Sept. 7th IIRC.  It would appear the victory they were celebrating with their "disgusting" high-five was TES not finding where Casey dumped her precious daughter. She is evil.....no other word for that freak of nature baby killer.....IMO

BITCH, I HATE HER, I HATE BOTH OF THEM, ALL OF THEM!!!!!! AAAARRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1443 on: December 13, 2008, 01:42:04 PM »

O/T

Golden Oldie? It's ready in the lounge! 

It was a little large, so I tried to reduce it somewhat and think I messed it up.  Lost my twinklies, too. 

Better?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/cgolden-oldie1.gif

Put the above link in. 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: December 13, 2008, 01:45:04 PM »

I pulled this from the map I have used many times.  I don't know who the original creator was but they did a great job.

This picture (below) taken Sept. 8th, the Monday after TES searched for 10 days for Caylee. A search was done directly across from where Caylee's remains were found Sept. 3rd. TES leaves Orlando Sept. 7th IIRC.  It would appear the victory they were celebrating with their "disgusting" high-five was TES not finding where Casey dumped her precious daughter. She is evil.....no other word for that freak of nature baby killer.....IMO

BITCH, I HATE HER, I HATE BOTH OF THEM, ALL OF THEM!!!!!! AAAARRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Now let's not get your blood pressure steaming monken....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: December 13, 2008, 01:45:34 PM »

Wouldn't surprise me.  I still want to know who the father is too.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: December 13, 2008, 01:48:10 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A larger FBI team is expected to return Saturday to the scene where the remains of a small child were found near Caylee Marie Anthony's home. The team will help the Orange County Sheriff's Office process the crime scene and the area around it.

For a third day, authorities are searching the wooded area in east Orange County where a child's skull was found in hopes of discovering more clues to solve the case of a missing girl.

This is really something.Last night I heard they were just about done and they would be turning the site over to the defense.They are making absolute certainty there will be nothing left for them to find once it is handed over.Defense also has to pay for any security they feel will be needed to keep the public out! I just wonder if they do it..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: December 13, 2008, 01:49:30 PM »

Red X marks the area the body was located:

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: December 13, 2008, 01:50:11 PM »

Now let's not get your blood pressure steaming monken....

Casey has that effect on me!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1449 on: December 13, 2008, 01:50:50 PM »

im having a nancy grace moment...: You know, as someone who has been around during an investigation with a death, never once did i see anyone in court, especially myself, high fiving anyone!! ANYONE...sik sik sik

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1450 on: December 13, 2008, 01:51:16 PM »

The father of Caylee is very important, if the father was one of these guys who was killed in an accident ::MonkeyRoll::you would think it would be important for his parents to know, I know that I would want to know.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1451 on: December 13, 2008, 01:51:30 PM »

Red X marks the area the body was located:

Klaas? I'm confused. I thought they said on the 911 call that it was Chickasaw and Suburban?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: December 13, 2008, 01:51:47 PM »

This is really something.Last night I heard they were just about done and they would be turning the site over to the defense.They are making absolute certainty there will be nothing left for them to find once it is handed over.Defense also has to pay for any security they feel will be needed to keep the public out! I just wonder if they do it..

Yes, I am surprised they are not finished at the site yet also.

And as I understand it, the defense will just get a phone call or similar notification when they are finished at the site and leaving. They will not maintain security at all when they are done. They will just pack up and leave. Up to the defense to secure the location after that, at their expense.

Will be interesting to see if they do anything at all when notified.

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: December 13, 2008, 01:52:40 PM »

O/T

Golden Oldie? It's ready in the lounge! 

It was a little large, so I tried to reduce it somewhat and think I messed it up.  Lost my twinklies, too. 

Better?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/cgolden-oldie1.gif

Put the above link in. 

WOW!  THANK YOU!!  I love the red bow, too.  Helps give me that female look and hides my disguisting hair.  I need to find a new beautician after the holidays.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1454 on: December 13, 2008, 01:54:29 PM »

Bill Hemmer just said about Baez, "Well he's been out of law school about 3 or 4 years. He's a rank novice."
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1455 on: December 13, 2008, 01:55:00 PM »

The father of Caylee is very important, if the father was one of these guys who was killed in an accident ::MonkeyRoll::you would think it would be important for his parents to know, I know that I would want to know.

Amen, no rose! you are singing the same tune as I!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: December 13, 2008, 01:55:32 PM »

I think the silence is deafening on that subject from LE.  We have been given 4 stories directly from the family and maybe more with what has been released by third party.

I don't think it is as simple as it doesn't matter, she doesn't know, she doesn't care, etc.  I think it is clear that the obfuscation today and for the last three years is intentional.  Whatever story sounds best at the time.

George told Casey if things don't come to a conclusion soon in a jail visit, that other things might come to the surface.  Casey said "I know".  Casey also told her brother that perhaps "law enforcement should have been contacted earlier".  How much earlier, as she said something like "this should have been done a lot sooner?".  Was that a threat?

I certainly disagree with everyone that says it doesn't matter.  I think it matters a lot, not only in the motive aspect, but if the father is someone still alive - they should have rights to lay her to rest too.

Why and how did Dr. Baden say clearly that LE knows who the father is already by looking at the DNA report??

I have demonstrated all the signs and hints several times here as to why I am 90% sure Lee is the father.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1457 on: December 13, 2008, 01:56:14 PM »

I may have an idea about what the stick might be. Klaas I sent you a pic to post yes you can laugh. I typed from instead of frame
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: December 13, 2008, 01:59:02 PM »

Brandi, if you could and if you have time, would you decorate this monkey for Christmas please.  He looks out of the Christmas spirit.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1459 on: December 13, 2008, 01:59:06 PM »

Yes, I am surprised they are not finished at the site yet also.

And as I understand it, the defense will just get a phone call or similar notification when they are finished at the site and leaving. They will not maintain security at all when they are done. They will just pack up and leave. Up to the defense to secure the location after that, at their expense.

Will be interesting to see if they do anything at all when notified.

What they are doing is SO SMART!!

It absolutely eliminates any possibility for the defense to claim the site was not properly maintained and became contaminated by the public. If that happens, it was the defense's responsibility to maintain, not their's. As a matter of fact, I'd love them to observe so that the prosecution can make the argument that anything they find that they claim is exculpatory can be questioned on the basis of the way the site was maintained after they left.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.