May 01, 2024, 12:27:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 321003 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1620 on: December 13, 2008, 04:00:23 PM »

OKAY THE A'S ARE STARING ALREADY!!!

Statement just released by Todd Black!!!??? WTF???
If this is Caylee's remains it does not mean that Casey Anthony had anything to do with it!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much for them listening to MBart or the atty..

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: December 13, 2008, 04:00:45 PM »

There just has to be a reason that Cindy and Casey both wanted the real father's identity kept so secret.  I think that Cindy lied about that under oath at the hearing when she said she always thought it was Jesse Grund and later that Casey showed her an obit but she forgot the name of the father who died in a car crash.  Cindy would not forget that.

This case has shown us that in spite of her calls for Casey to "look at the camera so I can see your eyes," Cindy sometimes does not want to know the truth.  In fact, she will go to extraordinary lengths to avoid the truth even when she strongly suspects what it is. 

Maybe Cindy wonders if Lee is the father but does not want to know.  Why else would the denials not be coming from her and Casey and Lee?  I have heard of no denials at all about the fatherhood rumors.

I had an encounter on a chat session and someone that people seemed to believe was Cindy was posting.  Apparently she posted occasionally and was posting at that time.  I asked her the question and she called my a sick stupid child.  I asked her if she could at least answer the question and she refused.  That is the day I really got interested in that angle.

I was certain she was Cindy because she said some things she later said in a brief interview with reporters too.

There has never been a question posed and there has been no refutation whatsoever. 

Do you think possibly the A's stance is"Some questions dont even warrant an answer"?..You know,as in too stupid of a thought? I don't know but I was led to believe that paternity was determined before Lee was forced to give his DNA...I don't think this question has to be answered by anyone unless it is relevant to the case and so far LE doesn't seem to think it is.They haven't picked up Lee yet.. It is illegal,yes? If the Father is dead,he's dead and I don't see why his family members should be sought out at this juncture.They certainly can't love Caylee or gain anything by knowing.They couldn't even write a book because they know nothing....For what purpose should they be told? If the Father is just Joe Blow and is alive,it's obvious he isn't interested if he knows..I have my plate of crow ready in case I'm wrong but I just don't think Lee is the Father...jmo

No.  Not anymore.  They have accused anyone ever knowing Casey in the last five years of being Zanny, a fictitious nanny.  They have alluded that every one of these people likely took the baby, and now they will say that they killed her.  They have countered just about every news report and release with nonsense.  They have answered every question, but this one.

Even the news reporters everywhere are seeming to ask the questions under their breath, but not willing to come right out and say - albeit a few.

For me Russ? I just don't think so...This may seem odd but at this point,what does it matter?Casey gets a free pass because she did the wild thing with her brother and got knocked up?Is this when we all sit back and go"Oh now I understand everything;Poor Casey"..No not!!! It's about alittle girl that was tragically taken and that's all it's about.Justice for Caylee..I really just don't care who her Father was..I only care about the one that killed her paying the price!! The rest is all fallout...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: December 13, 2008, 04:01:26 PM »

Does anyone know how soon after or before Casey's pregnancy George moved out of the home and then moved back in?

December 2005-June 2006 George and Cindy separated.

Caylee was born August 9, 2005

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: December 13, 2008, 04:02:30 PM »

If this is Caylee's remains it does not mean that Casey Anthony had anything to do with it!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course not. But maybe Cindy will ask ZG's attorney about his client's involvement when he deposes them. 

This family is pure evil. So, instead of saying, "If this is Caylee's remains, our sorrow and devastation will be unspeakable, and we hope to give her the dignified burial she deserves" or something to that effect, they go back to defending their murderous daughter. I just cannot believe this. I cannot believe this entire case. I did not know that a whole family could be so diabolical.
That is true, legally it does not mean that casey is the killer can be george, cindy, lee or somebody else.....later with the evidence was found will indentify the killer
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1624 on: December 13, 2008, 04:03:03 PM »

Does anyone know how soon after or before Casey's pregnancy George moved out of the home and then moved back in?
I remember reading that he MOVED BACK IN in DEC 2005...so Caylee would have been 3 months old then...

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: December 13, 2008, 04:03:29 PM »

ok, I am offically creeped the hell out and I do not get that way easily.

Someone is extremely twisted.  That's putting it mildly.  It looks to me like the hands holding the dolls are those of a male. 
What do you mean those hands are a male hands or the doll is for a male...

I think it looked like the hands holding those dolls are the hands of a man - actually, after viewing more of that insanity I think it's probably irrelevant anyway.  I feel like I just had a bad trip on acid.   
Good Morning. Flossy btw the above comment and your previous about playing on myspace at the age of 78, I hold you responsible for me choking on my coffee, I could not stop laughing. I went to bed last night not seeing a stick, now woke up and I see a stick. Now I can't figure out the new item in the bag. That doll is one of the creepiest dolls I've seen, and yes it does look like a blow up sex toy doll.

like some others, am beginning to think that this video (if done back when it says) may have been done to give clues as to what may have happened to caylee.  there's a reason this doll (that appears to be a sex toy) was used in this video.  Sad  wonder what else this person may know...

Sorry I havent been here long but can someone point me in the right direction to  this movie(doll), the bag, and the stick, please????

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: December 13, 2008, 04:04:04 PM »

I remember reading that he MOVED BACK IN in DEC 2005...so Caylee would have been 3 months old then...

I am quite sure of my dates.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1627 on: December 13, 2008, 04:04:27 PM »

oops!  I got my info backwards!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1628 on: December 13, 2008, 04:05:18 PM »

Larger FBI Team To Help At Anthony Search Scene
Saturday, December 13, 2008 – updated: 11:56 am EST December 13, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A larger FBI team is expected to return Saturday to the scene where the remains of a small child were found near Caylee Marie Anthony's home. The team will help the Orange County Sheriff's Office process the crime scene and the area around it.

For a third day, authorities are searching the wooded area in east Orange County where a child's skull was found in hopes of discovering more clues to solve the case of a missing girl.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.html

This is really something.Last night I heard they were just about done and they would be turning the site over to the defense.They are making absolute certainty there will be nothing left for them to find once it is handed over.Defense also has to pay for any security they feel will be needed to keep the public out! I just wonder if they do it..

Yes, I am surprised they are not finished at the site yet also.

And as I understand it, the defense will just get a phone call or similar notification when they are finished at the site and leaving. They will not maintain security at all when they are done. They will just pack up and leave. Up to the defense to secure the location after that, at their expense.

Will be interesting to see if they do anything at all when notified.

I think it's pretty darn cocky for the defense to go in there just to spin things up!  Are we actually supposed to believe that they will go into those woods and have their OWN new and useful findings?  Just like those lonely CDs of tips down at the cop shop, Jose's team is too lazy to go traipsing around in those muddy woods...but of course they would like us to THINK that's what they want to do! 

I hope the FBI pulls down all of their tents, take them away, take away all tape, and just take off, they don't owe the defense anything!  In court it was if Jose expected LE to hold his hand and give him a tour as well as guard the crime scene for him once they were done. Baez is such a tool!

Hello Monkeys and welcome newbies
In my mind I just keep thinking when the defence goes and has a look they will have Henry Lee with them and he will find something that is new and he will clam look they missed the most important piece of the crime and I just walked right in and found it with in seconds and he will say Casey didn't do it and this new something tells him so.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: December 13, 2008, 04:05:23 PM »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They ( State's Atorney & LE ) have to prove :
The remains are Caylees's.
The bag with her remains were at the recovery site since June or July ( not any later when Casey was in jail ).
The link to only Casey with the evidence in the bag.
Zanny had a key to the house according to Casey also. Zanny kidnapped the baby.
Therefore, not only did Zanny kidnap the baby, she killed the baby and broke into the house and did all that using her CSI techniques to leave no evidence of herself, but just Casey's at the scene.
If LE had got off their asses and looked for Caylee she might be alive.
Didn't you get the memo from Baez & K-Baden ? Zanny might have even been breaking into the house as early as March and using the computer.   
Scott Peterson's defense was " someone else " also.   
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: December 13, 2008, 04:05:54 PM »

thanks Brandi.  do you know when she told or when Jesse got the DNA that he was not the father
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: December 13, 2008, 04:06:16 PM »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTH...I know you didn't just type that. 

Monken,You know Zanny did it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1632 on: December 13, 2008, 04:07:18 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I asked this question the other day, but I don't think I got an answer.

Cindy kept asking Casey about a Tiffany ring, does she still have it, who gave it to her, etc.

Could it be possible that KC backhanded Caylee so hard with that ring on that it could have knocked Caylee out? Some of Tiffany's rings are big and heavy. She was a tiny girl, could it be just possible? TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: December 13, 2008, 04:07:23 PM »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course not. But maybe Cindy will ask ZG's attorney about his client's involvement when he deposes them. 

This family is pure evil. So, instead of saying, "If this is Caylee's remains, our sorrow and devastation will be unspeakable, and we hope to give her the dignified burial she deserves" or something to that effect, they go back to defending their murderous daughter. I just cannot believe this. I cannot believe this entire case. I did not know that a whole family could be so diabolical.
That is true, legally it does not mean that casey is the killer can be george, cindy, lee or somebody else.....later with the evidence was found will indentify the killer

That's true, but shouldn't they first express some kind of acknowledgment that if it is Caylee, they are at least somewhat SAD about it, before they go into defense mode? That's what gets me. It's abnormal.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: December 13, 2008, 04:09:41 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466608,00.html

Lawyers for Caylee's Mother Stand by Her Story in Planning Defense Strategy

For months, Florida mother Casey Anthony, 22, has blamed her daughter Caylee's disappearance on a baby sitter, and Anthony's lawyers apparently are sticking with that story in planning her criminal defense -- even though they expect police to confirm that skeletal remains found Thursday are those of girl.

"If this is Caylee Anthony, that doesn't mean Casey Anthony did anything to that child," Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's lead attorney, told FOXNews.com on Saturday. "That doesn't determine who or what caused the child's death."

Anthony is in jail accused of murdering Caylee, but Black said Anthony stands by her claim that she dropped off her 2-year-old daughter with a sitter in June and never saw her again. That won't change if it turns out the skull and bones belong to Caylee.

"Casey Anthony handed her daughter off to a woman in a park who was with another woman in a car," Black told FOXNews.com. "Her position and the position of the law firm has been that she handed her child off. ... It would be difficult for a prosecution to absolutely tell a jury that Ms. Anthony is the one who injured the child."

It will be at least a week or two before forensic tests confirm whether the skeletal remains that a utility worker found in the woods Thursday are the girl's, but police haven't stopped looking for clues.

What will they say when fingerprints on the duct tape belong to Casey Anthony? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: December 13, 2008, 04:09:43 PM »

thanks Brandi.  do you know when she told or when Jesse got the DNA that he was not the father

According to my notes:

Summer 2005 Casey tells ex-fiance Jesse Grund that she is pregnant with his baby. Jesse is willing to accept responsibility, but requests a DNA test at Caylee's birth.

August 2005 DNA tests show Jesse could not possibly be Caylee's father. Throughout that summer, however, she avowed to Jesse being the father, spending time with his family, Sunday dinners, to the point where there was great disappointment in the Grund family when the DNA evidence showed someone else as the bio father.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1636 on: December 13, 2008, 04:11:02 PM »

Alright this one is for the little forensic team goin on around here...this was my first inclination that there was a cover up......Kristina Chester......ahh yes caseys  "best friend" that casey blew off in her first phone call from jail..."casey i swear if anything has happened to that baby, ill die.." casey than says..."ahhh a waste, a f***ing waste calling you guys"... 

On the 16th Kristina was one of the first people to give her sworn statement. she said casey and caylee had visited her and her family..(kids) on June 11,12, or 13th. she wasnt sure....but she was sure that it was after the first assumed date of caylee missing!!!!! Adamant that casey took the baby to her house, they went to walk around the park...i believe it may have been blanchard park.....ta dah.. a perfect date with your perfect best girlfriend right?? ehh wrong...

Casey on June 20th after caylee died she left dear little Kristina Chester..."hey girl long time!! whats this i hear about canada? miss you"

Thats were i was like wait an effing second...Yes Kristina had a title on her myspace that said something to the effect of canada here we come...

So thats were i drew my conclusion......Casey did not go to Kristinas house with Caylee..because if she would have gone Kristina would have showed her the dozens and dozens of pictures from canada..*she had oodles on her myspace*....ok lets say this girl is a digital queen so she didnt have a photo album from canada..they "went walking around the park with the kids".....somewhere in that long ass walk kristina didnt tell her about her oh so recent trip to canada....??? And if she did....why had it been a long time? why did she miss her? Kristina also left it off with a little bow...caylee has things at her house, because she and casey babysit for eachother all the time...BULL....Anyone in here think Casey would take a night off from work and o facebook to take care of Kristinas kindergarden? i think not....sooo go ahead guys..lay it on me.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: December 13, 2008, 04:11:16 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I asked this question the other day, but I don't think I got an answer.

Cindy kept asking Casey about a Tiffany ring, does she still have it, who gave it to her, etc.

Could it be possible that KC backhanded Caylee so hard with that ring on that it could have knocked Caylee out? Some of Tiffany's rings are big and heavy. She was a tiny girl, could it be just possible? TIA

I don't have the answer but I didn't want you to feel ignored.  I don't even remember listening to a confersation about a ring but I skipped alot of the Cindy/Casey stuff.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1638 on: December 13, 2008, 04:12:24 PM »

When Cindy asked her she said that Jeff had given the ring to her.  Jeff claims he knew her in elementary school, but that's it.  I was thinking that Casey stole that ring from someone and in the course of talking to KCs friends, someone had asked Cindy about it, and Cindy questioned Casey to see if would still say she got it from Jeff...when she knew full well that Casey hadn't.  JMO

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: December 13, 2008, 04:12:32 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466608,00.html

Lawyers for Caylee's Mother Stand by Her Story in Planning Defense Strategy

For months, Florida mother Casey Anthony, 22, has blamed her daughter Caylee's disappearance on a baby sitter, and Anthony's lawyers apparently are sticking with that story in planning her criminal defense -- even though they expect police to confirm that skeletal remains found Thursday are those of girl.

"If this is Caylee Anthony, that doesn't mean Casey Anthony did anything to that child," Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's lead attorney, told FOXNews.com on Saturday. "That doesn't determine who or what caused the child's death."

Anthony is in jail accused of murdering Caylee, but Black said Anthony stands by her claim that she dropped off her 2-year-old daughter with a sitter in June and never saw her again. That won't change if it turns out the skull and bones belong to Caylee.

"Casey Anthony handed her daughter off to a woman in a park who was with another woman in a car," Black told FOXNews.com. "Her position and the position of the law firm has been that she handed her child off. ... It would be difficult for a prosecution to absolutely tell a jury that Ms. Anthony is the one who injured the child."

It will be at least a week or two before forensic tests confirm whether the skeletal remains that a utility worker found in the woods Thursday are the girl's, but police haven't stopped looking for clues.

Todd Black is back? Does anyone know what the last official excuse was from Casey on the Zeneida and Blanchard Park deal. I know LP said she told him Zenieda took Caylee and Samantha threw her to the ground like it was forced. Todd B Makes it sound like she just handed her over. Her stories change so much I just wondered if she gave an official "last" statement on the deal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.