March 29, 2024, 06:47:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 317860 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: December 13, 2008, 06:35:51 PM »

Welcome new monkeys!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1881 on: December 13, 2008, 06:35:58 PM »

how many people think it was premeditated?
Me and everyone else I know thinks premeditated.

Premeditated........she's evil, narcissistic and

Yes she is evil and she knows it! These are just a few from a folder of her icons.

I agree, and there were FAR more horrific icons in there, one about getting rid of something in water, I can't specifically remember exactly, but they were all evil. Not to mention she's a total and I can't wait to see her

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1882 on: December 13, 2008, 06:36:06 PM »

I THINK THERE MAY BE SOME MONKEYS HERE THAT DON'T KNOW WHO RED IS! 

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but there was an incident"another lie" where Caylee was in the car with Zanny & Casey was following & Zanny had an accident & had to go to the hospital in Tampa, blah, blah, blah. This was during the time that Casey wouldn't let the A's see Caylee. Cindy talked about it in one of her statements. It's been awhile ago & we all know why Casey wouldn't let them see her, she was dead.   

I remember that she also described Zannys injuries---Please dont let that be the truth that comes out of that lie, as far as caylee is concerned...

Oh yeah, the whole story was very detailed, a Casey original. She even said that Zanny had an injury behind her ear that the ER missed the day before! Whatever!!   

jmo is red cindys bro?? hes my hero.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: December 13, 2008, 06:36:10 PM »

IT WAS PREMEDITATED..and i know this because of the computer searches...ESpecially the one where she was searching for a Zenaida way before Caylee went missing...This chic was planning this for a while.....

She is not insane (by the law's definition), but I do think she is crazy as hell....SHe is such a sociopath...and I actually beleive that she beleives the crap she is spewing alot of the time....
i don't think she is crazy at all. after watching the interviews with her & her family, she seems to be really enjoying all the attention they are giving her. casey always brings everything back to her. i don't think she could stand caylee taking the attention away from her

Yes..but I have always been of the belief that if you are killing people, you have to be somewhat crazy...cause ya sure aint normal.....

At least that is how I justify it in my mind.....that is the only way I can live with the horror that is in the world...

"God dont like ugly"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: December 13, 2008, 06:36:50 PM »

Hi All.

I can't believe KC is going to continue with her Nanny story.   She's a fool.

Doesn't she remind you of OJ? He could have accepted a plea that would have had him out in 1 yr., but he wouldn't plead to a jail sentence of 3 yrs. because he couldn't believe a jury would find him guilty. At least OJ had some experience to base it on; Casey just thinks she's smarter than everybody and no jury would convict her after she tells her water-tight tale of the unseen, unheard of, unphotographed, unknown nanny-babysitter that those evil cops refused to find. Wouldn't surprise me if the lawyers have a hard time convincing her that she cannot testify.

She does have experience to base it on--she got away with it for years and years, imo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: December 13, 2008, 06:38:02 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but there was an incident"another lie" where Caylee was in the car with Zanny & Casey was following & Zanny had an accident & had to go to the hospital in Tampa, blah, blah, blah. This was during the time that Casey wouldn't let the A's see Caylee. Cindy talked about it in one of her statements. It's been awhile ago & we all know why Casey wouldn't let them see her, she was dead.   

I remember that she also described Zannys injuries---Please dont let that be the truth that comes out of that lie, as far as caylee is concerned...

Oh yeah, the whole story was very detailed, a Casey original. She even said that Zanny had an injury behind her ear that the ER missed the day before! Whatever!!   

Scared  Monkeys Forum belongs to RED

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: December 13, 2008, 06:38:03 PM »

Sorry, trying to catch up...are there any live cams tonite?

Welcome to the cage newly Monkeyfied one!
Welcome from me too.

And me, too!
WELCOME

(Sorry, I was afk for a few minutes.)

Me too. 

Brandi:

afk?

I believe in miracles!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1887 on: December 13, 2008, 06:38:14 PM »

The older I get, the more I despise the term "XMAS"
I see it as disrespectful to Christ, the reason for the season..
I would hope to never insult or disrespect someone with a different view.. "XMAS" disrespects what I hold dear to me.. sorry OT but that just irks the **** out of me..   

OT, but the "X" in "Xmas" was used by the very early Christians as a kind of code, to protect them from the Romans, who were out to get them in the years following the Crucifixion. 

I agree that in recent years it has become a sort of shorthand, but, back in the day, it was respectful.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1888 on: December 13, 2008, 06:40:11 PM »

I did not think for a moment that Lee could be the father, or George, until I heard that Casey told friends that both had molested her.  Casey is a liar, but even a liar tells the truth sometimes.  I had to wonder if there was any truth to it or if she just wanted attention and sympathy.  If it is true, it seems that Baez would use that at trial.  How could he not use it unless Casey forbids him to.
IIRC Casey supposedly said Lee sexually abused her and George abused her.No mention of sexual abuse with George.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: December 13, 2008, 06:40:44 PM »

Hey!  Shout out to Lucylui, who made her first post earlier on page 87.         Hi Lucylui   Welcome to Scared Monkeys.  Sorry I missed you.  I'm trying to catch up with my reading.

Hi from me, too, LL!

Welcome from the monkey bunch!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: December 13, 2008, 06:41:04 PM »

I believe in miracles!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1891 on: December 13, 2008, 06:41:31 PM »

Way OT...is there a rants section to this zoo?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1892 on: December 13, 2008, 06:42:44 PM »

The older I get, the more I despise the term "XMAS"
I see it as disrespectful to Christ, the reason for the season..
I would hope to never insult or disrespect someone with a different view.. "XMAS" disrespects what I hold dear to me.. sorry OT but that just irks the **** out of me..   

OT, but the "X" in "Xmas" was used by the very early Christians as a kind of code, to protect them from the Romans, who were out to get them in the years following the Crucifixion. 

I agree that in recent years it has become a sort of shorthand, but, back in the day, it was respectful.

Whoa there are some super smart people in here!! lol. you guys arent kidding, iv never heard anyone else ever mention that before..but its so tru. the jews had like a secret society..one would draw an X in the sand with his finger...and if you knew what was up you would finish the X off with the body of the fish..you know the little fish you see that is accompanied with jesus and christians...Followers of Christianity were called Pisciculi; the root of this Latin word is "fish"

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: December 13, 2008, 06:42:47 PM »

AFK= away from keyboard 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: December 13, 2008, 06:44:28 PM »

Red is the owner of Scared Monkeys 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1895 on: December 13, 2008, 06:45:48 PM »

how many people think it was premeditated?

I have days where I do and days where I do not... either way, I would like to get my hands on KC.

That would be premeditated on your part.  (Would that be a justifiable homicide?)   

Hmmm good question....

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: December 13, 2008, 06:46:18 PM »

AFK= away from keyboard 

10Q

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: December 13, 2008, 06:46:30 PM »

Way OT...is there a rants section to this zoo?

Not a specific area but in the Monkey Lounge you are free to start a thread on rants if you want. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=4.0
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: December 13, 2008, 06:46:34 PM »

Scared  Monkeys Forum belongs to RED

Red, An Anthony!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

"God dont like ugly"
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1899 on: December 13, 2008, 06:47:28 PM »

Red is the owner of Scared Monkeys 

Muffy Who is Shango? TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.