April 23, 2024, 12:24:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302668 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: December 14, 2008, 05:03:20 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

I am just getting here today and I am 21 pages behind, so if this has been brought up, my apologies.

Do you all remember seeing the statements of the people who found this stick/rope? This is just one of the person's statement. I think there were 5 altogether. They were in the 11-26 document dump.

Is this the same area where Caylee was found? Note the date the incident took place. Back in September.

Just wondering if this is the same area where she was found in December.

The END of Suburban drive would have been right where the school was and Caylee's body was found closer to the corner of Hopespring and Suburban.  I don't think it's the same place.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1001 on: December 14, 2008, 05:03:31 PM »

Shamelessly Stolen From Another Site:

Cindy is most upset that cops tore into her house.
This is coming from a chat I visit.
One of our members has a sister who was in contact with Cindy today.
Cindy was telling what all the cops tore up in her house.
Dry wall in garage torn out.
Carpets and padding torn up.
Mattress cut into.
Most of this cutting was done in Casey's room.
Also, Sin-Sin DOES have a book deal, that's how the Ritz is getting paid.

source for above: a relative who spoke to a friend of Cindy's on Sat. found in the rumors thread.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: December 14, 2008, 05:05:22 PM »

FBI processes evidence in Caylee Anthony case

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Cindy and George Anthony are at home on Hopespring Drive this afternoon after attending Sunday services at Eastside Baptist Church.

FOX 35 was the only crew at the Conway Gardens Road Church this morning, where the Anthonys' pastor prayed for hope.

This afternoon the family's attorney Brad Conway and Casey's lawyer Jose Baez are inside the Anthony home, which investigators declared a crime scene earlier this week after a child's skeleton was found Thursday less than a half mile away.

The scene where the bones were found on Suburban Drive remains active today, with FBI investigators combing the woods for a fourth day.

Official sources confirm some evidence has already been sent to the FBI lab in Quantico. While investigators won't say exactly what evidence the FBI is processing, they say the majority of evidence will be sent after they conclude their search of the woods.

Although law enforcement previously expected to be finished searching the area today, officials now say there is no timetable set.

Detectives are they're tight-lipped on whether any more evidence has been found.

On Thursday, a utility worker found a child's skull around the corner from the  home of Caylee Anthony, who was two when she went missing in June.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, waited a month to report her daughter missing and has been charged with murder.

Orange County Sheriff's deputies and the FBI are still combing the area where the skull was found. Orange Sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla wouldn't say what else has been recovered.

On Saturday, Anthony's lawyer and his forensic investigators conducted their own investigation at the Anthony family home.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: December 14, 2008, 05:07:23 PM »

Geraldo is a douche.
yes he is-he just loved JOse
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1004 on: December 14, 2008, 05:08:50 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

I am just getting here today and I am 21 pages behind, so if this has been brought up, my apologies.

Do you all remember seeing the statements of the people who found this stick/rope? This is just one of the person's statement. I think there were 5 altogether. They were in the 11-26 document dump.

Is this the same area where Caylee was found? Note the date the incident took place. Back in September.

Just wondering if this is the same area where she was found in December.

Yes, same area.  Another monkey posted a link from a recent report from the media who said these teens came forward saying something like, 'hey, that's where we reported.....' etc.  I posted the article from that link.  It was a couple days ago or so?  Anyway, according to the article, LE supposedly searched where the teens had reported, and had told them they found a bomb, nothing to worry about.    

I don't know whether to call BS on the teens or on LE.  Something about that whole thing just doesn't add up.  If LE had searched this area, and had found a bomb, wouldn't they also have searched the entire area and found the bag with Caylee's remains?  Something isn't right.  IMO

I totally agree that this doesn't add up.  Why would these sworn statements be part of this case if they were unrelated.  It doesn't make sense.  What if this has something to do with the National Enquirer (I know, that magazine is not credible) article about LE finding Caylee's original grave.  Here is what it said:
The Enquirer says 'the original grave' for Caylee has been found.
Cadav. Dogs were pulling/straining at their leashes at the site.

"The shallow burial place is located in a heavily wooded area near a
small pond just off Orlando dirt road - not far from the Anthony
household, investigators revealed to The Enquirer.
Evidence unearthed at the scene indicates that accused child-murderer
Casey Anthony temporarily buried her 2-year old daughter at the site
before moving the body to another location.

Little plastic beads and a cross like Caylee wore were found in the
empty grave. In addition, the cadaver dogs' reaction indicates we're
now a step closer to finding where her killer next took her body."

Authorities surmise that Casey panicked after Caylee died and needed a
place to quickly bury the child - and chose a nearby location with
which she was familiar.

Investigators are planning to take Casey to the site to show her they
are one step closer to finding Caylee.

I know that the National Enquirer is not credible, but maybe this is an exception, and it relates to the find by these 5 teenagers?  Otherwise, why were those sworn statements in the document dump?
I posted this before a while ago, so sorry to repeat myself, but I felt it might be pertinent, maybe not....
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: December 14, 2008, 05:09:41 PM »

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: December 14, 2008, 05:10:00 PM »

Mattress cut into.
Also, Sin-Sin DOES have a book deal, that's how the Ritz is getting paid.Any one who buys a book that any of the ntohny write -or the  new dream team-is endorseing Caylee murder--anyway who wants to read a book of lies

source for above: a relative who spoke to a friend of Cindy's on Sat. found in the rumors thread.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1007 on: December 14, 2008, 05:10:11 PM »

Mattress cut into.

thank you for this info and please keep us posted on new developments!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: December 14, 2008, 05:10:26 PM »

OMG!! BIGTIME ARGUMENT ON FOXNEWS!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: December 14, 2008, 05:12:05 PM »

I have not heard anyone refer to Ukrainians as Hunkies in a long time.
Wow. As a descendant of a HUNKIE who came to this country I am insulted. The name calling says more about the person that called the names and there was no call for any of that kind of stuff.
I could give a history lesson, but I won't. I am proud of my heritage on that side of the family. We celebrate our heritage in my family in this century. How did this kind of gargage wind up on this blog ? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1010 on: December 14, 2008, 05:12:10 PM »

Mattress cut into.

I've been debating about posting this, thanks for doing it. Mattress cut into, very interesting.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1011 on: December 14, 2008, 05:12:19 PM »

Have the Anthonys made any "official" statements about the finding of the body.  Or are they just little Bart-face spin for them until they get back in the spotlight?
Hudsunn,I think the Anthony's and KidFinders are having a presser tonight...maybe 7PM?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: December 14, 2008, 05:13:22 PM »

FBI processes evidence in Caylee Anthony case

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Cindy and George Anthony are at home on Hopespring Drive this afternoon after attending Sunday services at Eastside Baptist Church.

FOX 35 was the only crew at the Conway Gardens Road Church this morning, where the Anthonys' pastor prayed for hope.

This afternoon the family's attorney Brad Conway and Casey's lawyer Jose Baez are inside the Anthony home, which investigators declared a crime scene earlier this week after a child's skeleton was found Thursday less than a half mile away.

The scene where the bones were found on Suburban Drive remains active today, with FBI investigators combing the woods for a fourth day.

Official sources confirm some evidence has already been sent to the FBI lab in Quantico. While investigators won't say exactly what evidence the FBI is processing, they say the majority of evidence will be sent after they conclude their search of the woods.

Although law enforcement previously expected to be finished searching the area today, officials now say there is no timetable set.

Detectives are they're tight-lipped on whether any more evidence has been found.

On Thursday, a utility worker found a child's skull around the corner from the  home of Caylee Anthony, who was two when she went missing in June.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, waited a month to report her daughter missing and has been charged with murder.

Orange County Sheriff's deputies and the FBI are still combing the area where the skull was found. Orange Sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla wouldn't say what else has been recovered.

On Saturday, Anthony's lawyer and his forensic investigators conducted their own investigation at the Anthony family home.

Thanks Today.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1013 on: December 14, 2008, 05:15:10 PM »

I think Casey either dumped her alone, just threw the bag as far as she could OR since she is so lazy left her in the trunk of the car.  Thus, the reason she was always so insistent that she did not know where her daughter (that little girl) was. 

George drove that car home.  If I'm not mistaken Cindy went straight back  to work from the tow yard.  Think about George's actions prior to leaving the tow yard.  He looked into the trunk and thought to himself, I hope I don't find my daughter or Caylee in there.  He checked before he even left.  The smell and the facts surrounding the previous weeks made him actually think that it was possible there was a dead body in the trunk.

Being former LE and a loving father and grandfather how likely is it that he didn't search every inch of that car when he got home.  What if he found Caylee in the wheel well?  In fact, maybe he just found another trash bag all taped up and didn't even look in it.   

I think either scenario is possible.  George always looks like the family cat that ate the pet bird.  Plus that strange request that Casey made asking to see George when she was in jail the first time.

I've been thinking the very same thing! I also think that LE/FBI MUST have found additional prints on the bag or on some evidence, leading to George and Cindy "voluntarily" providing their prints to LE yesterday.

I also read someone else make the point about how odd it is that George would call the police over stolen gas cans but not call the police immediately when his daughters car was found after being abandoned w/ the odor of decompensation (which he recognized as decompensation).
Esp. when he knew Casey stole those gas cans. And that wedge thing that he wanted from Casey's trunk, and what really gets me is the chase scenario he came up with, none of this makes sense.

Yes!!!  That car chase scenario makes absolutely NO sense!!  My head is spinning with all of their conflicting information.  I guess that is what GA and CA are trying to do!!  Confuse the heck out of us!

They only needed to come up with a story that no one could put their finger on, a story no one could figure out, and a story which holds no facts and all the key characters telling conflicting stories, thus keeping KC from the death penalty.

Yep.  If you can't convince them, confuse them.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1014 on: December 14, 2008, 05:15:13 PM »

The only thing with thick gloves is that would make it difficult to peel the duct tape off of the roll to get it started... did that make sense?  You know how you use your fingernail to get tape started?
It would not make it impossible with gloves, just difficult.  I am hoping Casey was too lazy and in a hurry to rid herself of the body. 
But, I am also doing some wishful thinking, because I WANT them to find fingerprints!!!  Please, please!!
On the other hand, if someone did use cloth gloves, they could find fibers....

I was out in the garage trying this as you were posting. First I tried the fairly thin yellow dishwashing/cleaning type gloves. I was able through the gloves to get the end started, but had a heck of a time tearing it, and had to use a stationary item to tear it.  I then tried regular gardening gloves, and I could see the fibers that came off. I couldn't even get it started with my husbands leather gloves, or the garden gloves with the rubberized stuff on them. (The kind for chemical spraying etc)

YOU ROCK!!!!!  Thanks for doing that  It saved the rest of us the trouble of doing it... 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1015 on: December 14, 2008, 05:15:38 PM »

Thanks Today, I also was interested in the article you also posted, that there is no timetable in the area where the remains were found. I wonder why, maybe an awful lot to comb through?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: December 14, 2008, 05:16:59 PM »

SORRY  GOOD AFTERNOON ALL!!!

Just checking in; I haven't even made it to Walmart yet!! 

Geraldo is getting on my last nerve, he's taking up for the defense, OF COURSE!! Thank God the other side had a voice. Looks like he may have an update tonight!

Did LE really take all that stuff out of the A's house?? The drywall, carpet & stuff!! No wonder they're staying at the Ritz!! 

Be back in a while!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: December 14, 2008, 05:18:30 PM »

IMHO they are finding more evidence.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: December 14, 2008, 05:18:41 PM »

I can't believe Geraldo on Fox just before. What an a**clown. I hate the fact that now all this spin is going on to try to influence people who are in the potential jury pool and may not be astute enough to figure out that the defense does not have a right to observe the forensic investigation.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: December 14, 2008, 05:19:24 PM »

Good afternoon All Monkeys.....I live in NE Ohio...original "home of the Ants" and have posted about this before, but now it has more relevance to what's on everyones' minds.  The Niles, Warren, Youngstown area is like no other area of the country.  It was once a booming manufacturing center of the nation.  The advent of industrialization brought a huge number of immigrants from eastern Europe.  These were largely uneducated people.  They came to work in the mills and factories.   The unions came in and these uneducated masses became devout followers...their mentality is such that everyone owes them something, that they don't have personal responsibility, "I'll get mine and screw you".   It's still a very corrupt, uneducated, morally bankrupt place...these are the "roots" of Cindy and George. 
Edit:  Please don't use stereotypes as all areas of the US has good and bad.

What a load of prejudiced misinformed c***! NE Ohio is no different than most other towns, we have our good and bad points. I have worked in the steel mills side by side with the (edit) and they are fine upstanding citizens. I also worked in the auto plants with transplanted WV Hillbillies & and legal aliens and they too are fine citizens and patriots. Our local cemeteries are testimony to our patriots long history in the Warren/Niles area.   This country was not built by the white shirt and ties. But on the backs of blue collar laborers. And why were the unions formed, because in the late 1800's laborers, especially the immigrants were treated like slaves. Remember the reason we had to enact Child Labor Laws? Granted Unions have outgrown their time in some respects. But it amazes me that in my many trips over the past 10 years to China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. That the plants are safer, cleaner, and more efficient that plants in the USA. Why? Management is so greedy with their bonuses, golden parachutes and benefits, that they haven't invested in newer, safer, technology advanced machinery & equipment in years. Some steel mills here haven't had a single major upgrade in over 50 years. 

Ford's newest most advanced plant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pczGghB8MKg

GM & Ford Ask For Help While Their CEO's Fly In Private Jets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3MWKBD3Iu4

Edit:  Please do not use ethnic slurs in trying to make your point.

PLEASE TELL ME I MISREAD THAT.. HOW OFFENSIVE...I EXPECT THAT EITHER YOU WILL APOLOGIZE OR DECIDE THIS ISNT THE PLACE FOR YOU..........................................................
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 06:23:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.