April 26, 2024, 03:47:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302954 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: December 14, 2008, 08:14:15 PM »

GOOD EVENING ALL!!!

Just got caught up! What is the press conference all about?? And who? 

Has the list of items taken from the A's house been confirmed?? Drywall, drainpipes!!???  I can't even imagine what that house looks like!! Cindy & George are probably stroking out trying to get it back in order again!

Monken do you have a gas water heater, stove or dryer. I keep seeing the picture of a snake like pipe in a bag and think it is some kind of gas line. No one has answered me, and you know people that live in the countryside that might have propane/gas. Could you possilby help me? TIA

hey, Joesamas, I'm so sorry, I had unexpected company come by!!!!!  Just when I posted!!!

I'M GOING TO GET MY HUBBY TO CHECK THE PIC OUT AND SEE IF HE KNOWS!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: December 14, 2008, 08:14:28 PM »

Hey guys..been a busy day...whew!

Is Geraldo a re run tonight?

"God dont like ugly"
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1202 on: December 14, 2008, 08:15:18 PM »

Muffy thanks for your answer. I tried to quote, but got a message that said I am not allowed to quote. Did I get banned? I don't know what happened.

Of course your aren't banned joesamas.  Or you couldn't post at all.  Besides, you don't do anything that I know of to get banned.  I don't know why you got that message about not allowed to quote.  Could you try it again, please?  Sometimes there are little glitches.  Try it again, okay?  If it keeps happening, maybe we can check with Dugga.
You are so sweet Muffy. It scared me because you told us not to talk about heritage and I thought maybe I got banned. I'm not scared anymore. I got out of SM and came back. Everything is okay now 

You are a funny monkey!  ((hugs))  Only admin can apply the BIG RED BUTTON, and I have never seen a reason why they would use it on you.  I was hoping there would be no more fussing about heritage, and thought we should move along to on topic.   It was no biggie.   
Thanks Muffy. I hope I couldn't get the RED BUTTON, I have seen it happen to other monkeys (but they deserved it IMO). I do try to behave. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: December 14, 2008, 08:15:29 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466839,00.html

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," December 12, 2008. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Tonight, a horrific discovery in Florida and a bone-chilling call to 911.

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: This is Orange County utilities emergency dispatch. We found a human skull.

911 OPERATOR: Oh, my gosh.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I know. We've got -- is it a meter reader?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I'm going to let you speak right now with a representative from our field services (INAUDIBLE)

911 OPERATOR: All right.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Everything is recorded. Here he is.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: How are you doing? A skull (INAUDIBLE) that he believes is human

911 OPERATOR: What's the location, please?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It's right off of Suburban and Chickasaw, in the Caylee Anthony area, right by the...

911 OPERATOR: Oh!

(END AUDIO CLIP)

VAN SUSTEREN: Tiny human remains found in a bag blocks from the home of missing Caylee Anthony's grandparents. Now, Caylee vanished in June but was not reported missing by her mother, Casey. It was her grandmother, Cindy, who finally called police on July 15.

Casey sits behind bars tonight, arrested and charged with first-degree murder. Is this mystery finally close to being solved? Geraldo Rivera, host of "At Large," joins us from Florida. Geraldo, stunning developments, the discovery of this plastic bag. And I understand the defense says that they have been told that it is likely or probably this little toddler?

GERALDO RIVERA, HOST, "AT LARGE": I don't think anyone in Florida doubts that, Greta. I think that there was a tentative identification of those little remains almost instantly by the detectives on the scene, the child we were told right then and there. And then minutes after that grim discovery, that 911 call I had not heard before, but we were told by sources in law enforcement and the defense side of this fascinating and deeply troubling case that there were strong indications, every indication. There is no evidence to the contrary.

They have stopped short, as I understand it, of officially tentatively identifying the remains as the child, but it is the right size, the right age, the right hair color. I believe that the reason Dr. G., the very well known medical examiner in Orange County -- she has that "Ask Dr. G." show on the Discovery Channel. I believe the reason they have not announced the tentative identification pending DNA is that it does not therefore give the defense access to the autopsy, so the state has exclusive province over the autopsy. The judge denied the defense motion to have access to the autopsy based on the privacy of the little victim.

But there is no doubt among anyone that I speak to, Greta, but that this is the victim, the long-sought victim, missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. And her mother, of course, is still sitting -- she's sitting in the slammer, charged with the murder of this infant. I mean, that -- they have not changed the charges. I mean, it's simply just a murder charge against her. They haven't upped it, for instance. They're not seeking the death penalty, for instance. And they have not yet added charges, if, indeed, that's appropriate.

RIVERA: As you know better than most, Greta, they will, upon examination of these remains, determine cause of death to the extent they can six months after the fact. But I think if that there is any sign of trauma to those -- to this little girl during life -- if, for instance, the skull is -- shows signs of blunt-force trauma, if her little limbs are broken, I think they're going to turn around and put the death penalty on the table in a heartbeat.

If, however, they do find traces of chloroform in the garbage bag in which the child was discarded, that would add credence to the oft- speculated theory that this was a reckless and selfish young lady who sedated her own child so she could go out and party or do whatever she had to do in the apartment and that she accidentally overdosed her child.

That would not be murder one, in my opinion. And I think that, you know, she could reasonably seek a plea deal, or even if found guilty, would not be sentenced to the maximum under Florida law. But that now is in the hands of the forensic pathologists. As you know, Linda Kenney Baden, Dr. Michael Baden, our esteemed colleague's, wife, the attorney who got Phil Spector that unexpected hung jury in the murder case in August 2007 -- - she has now been added to this team that already includes Dr. Henry Lee. So the defense is gearing up.

But I can tell you after numerous conversations that there is a sense of being deflated by this latest grim development. And there is also here in Florida, Greta, a sense of mourning among millions of people that this child with whom we have become so familiar with these touching home videos, that her fate is finally known. It's heartbreaking, and yet there is a sense that now Let's find out who killed her, how she got there, whether Casey Anthony did it on her own, if, indeed, she did it. Did she have help, either before, during or after the fact? Has that body really been there for six long months? Did Equusearch really miss it in the two times they were in that area? Those are all questions that will shortly be answered, Greta.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. We only have about a half a minute left, Geraldo. It was just almost a freak accident that this child was found, whoever this child may be, right?

RIVERA: It is a total happenstance, and that's usually the way it happens. You know, somebody, either a hiker, a jogger, or in this case, a utility man going 10 feet off of the road to relieve himself -- you know, just purely by chance, you know, the case is now meaningfully altered. I understand that there was a pretty good plea deal on the table for Casey Anthony. Gone now. Now I think she'll face trial in March and face the additional specter of capital punishment, if, indeed, this child has been hurt during life.

VAN SUSTEREN: Geraldo, thank you.

RIVERA: Greta, thanks.

bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1204 on: December 14, 2008, 08:15:30 PM »

Thanks for all the welcomes. 
Kc reminds me so much of Susan Smith it gives me goose bumps. The first thing Susan asked her hubby was what the boys looked like when they found them. I think they should plaster hers and Casey's cells with those autopsy photos and let them see the results til their dying day.  I cannot think of a punishment bad enough for them.
I agree Darla.  Have prints all over the walls with those horrible pictures, and a video of an alive Caylee sweetly singing "You Are My Sunshine" playing 24/7, every single day... for the rest of her miserable life!
I can't even think of a punishment tough enough for Casey Anthony!  She has to be the most evil person on this earth!

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: December 14, 2008, 08:16:08 PM »

Michelle Bart announced she will no longer be the Anthony's spokeswoman.  Bart made the announcement Sunday night at Eastside Baptist Church.  It's the same church where family members and supporters normally held weekly candlelight vigils for Caylee Anthony.  However, this week's vigil was cancelled.

George and Cindy Anthony's new attorney Bradley Conway will now be the family's primary spokesman.

On Saturday, Bart said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1206 on: December 14, 2008, 08:16:10 PM »

Do you all remeber where Casey's phone pinged on the day she kept trying to call everyone and no one answered???  I was wondering if maybe she wanted to see Tony really bad because he had just gave her the "its not you, but I was thinking we should see other people" talk, and she HAD to get over there so she did the unthinkable, and while Caylee was asleep, put the saturated cotton on her mouth, put her in the car and left, then it happened.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: December 14, 2008, 08:16:39 PM »

Bart Out As Family Spokeswoman

Michelle Bart announced she is no longer the Anthony's spokeswoman.  On Saturday, Bart said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the discovery of remains of a small child near their home.

http://www.cfnews13.com/

scratch  I am reading this right?  Does this imply the family is inferring Caylee's remains were a plant? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1208 on: December 14, 2008, 08:17:14 PM »

I know this is petty, but I wonder if your home owners insurance would pay for the damage done by Le.??????

I don't know.  I really don't feel bad that the A's had their house turned upside down by LE and the FBI.  They haven't cooperated with either agency so I find having their house torn up to be karma.

Lisa
I agree Lisa, and KARMA is just beginning for them!

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: December 14, 2008, 08:17:18 PM »

GOOD EVENING ALL!!!

Has the list of items taken from the A's house been confirmed?? Drywall, drainpipes!!???  I can't even imagine what that house looks like!! Cindy & George are probably stroking out trying to get it back in order again!

Monken do you have a gas water heater, stove or dryer. I keep seeing the picture of a snake like pipe in a bag and think it is some kind of gas line. No one has answered me, and you know people that live in the countryside that might have propane/gas. Could you possilby help me? TIA

hey, Joesamas, I'm so sorry, I had unexpected company come by!!!!!  Just when I posted!!!

I'M GOING TO GET MY HUBBY TO CHECK THE PIC OUT AND SEE IF HE KNOWS!!!!! 
Thanks Monken, I think maybe I am wrong, but it looks like the pipe that went to my grandma's gas heater. It was an old house, so I am probably wrong.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1210 on: December 14, 2008, 08:18:14 PM »

Michelle Bart announced she is no longer the Anthony's spokeswoman.  On Saturday, Bart said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the discovery of remains of a small child near their home.

BOMBSHELL!!!  OMG, I am going to go google this.  Thanks for the info!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1211 on: December 14, 2008, 08:18:18 PM »

omg, fox just had video of the anthony's coming out of church this morning & they said CINDY clutched a stuffed winnie the pooh bear the entire time, also they said that the anthony's said their house was a MESS. WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE CARE ABOUT WHAT THE HOUSE LOOKS LIKE WHEN THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER'S BODY HAS JUST BEEN FOUND????????

Is this a rhetorical question?
I remember George Saying on One of the Video's about LE coming in and taking evidence.. and even being in his yard ... ( I believe it was the 2nd time LE came to the Property for Evidence Search)
He said they can Take Every Shingle of this house if that is what is needed to help find my Grand Daughter

George and Cindy - Not a very United Front
I can't imagine what George is thinking. With all the innuendo of $$$ (deals,books,photo rights) flying around .... I wonder if once Cindy gets a Check she is going to Divorce George and leave him at the curb.

I am sure he is wondering the Same Thing. 
Would not Shock Me none. That too could be bearing on what George will finally break down and Say ...after he figures out he is losing every which he turns.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: December 14, 2008, 08:18:36 PM »

GOOD EVENING ALL!!!

Hey Monken!

Who was having an argument on FOX earlier?

LIsa

hey txlisa, I know you think I'm crazy It's like hit & run, I'M SO SORRY, I CAN'T THINK OF THE ANNOUNCER'S NAME THAT WAS ON EARLIER, I'M LOOKING IT UP!!!!! Him & Geraldo were going at it! I couldn't believe it! They had their voices raised at each other & the girl in the middle just sat there big'eyed!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1213 on: December 14, 2008, 08:19:05 PM »

Lee, George, Cindy, Tony.  My money's on Cindy since they're searching the home, Lee doesn't live there, not searching Tony's. George testified against her, it's gotta be Cindy!  Casey and Cindy going down!!  The 2 women who should've been there for the baby more than anyone else in the world.  Cindy been spinning since day 1, she's got to be the accomplice.  Remember when Casey went to jail, Cindy's underpass detour de'jour.  Oh yeah, just alike, these 2.  I think it was an accident, but it happened when these 2 were fighting over her.  I think it happened right before Cindy choked Casey, that's why she was choking her.  I remember their little convo- you don't KNOW my involvement in this, Casey, NO, Casey, NO.  They messed up, then made a big mess, and now they're in a big fine mess.  (I know I said it was Lee awhile back, but hell, who didn't, the way he has acted, but no, not Lee, it was Cindy, Lee's just weird.)
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1214 on: December 14, 2008, 08:19:07 PM »

Anthony's Book on what to do when you have a missing child......

"Denial, Lies, and Coverup"

Chapter 1: Wait 31 days to tell anyone
Chapter 2: Accidentially tell the police "the car smells like a damn dead body"
Chapter 3: Support your lying, scheming, slore daughter to the bitter end
Chapter 4: Allow your cover up and lies to find yourself in the cell next to the slore because she is going to throw you under the bus.....

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1215 on: December 14, 2008, 08:19:56 PM »

Do you all remeber where Casey's phone pinged on the day she kept trying to call everyone and no one answered???  I was wondering if maybe she wanted to see Tony really bad because he had just gave her the "its not you, but I was thinking we should see other people" talk, and she HAD to get over there so she did the unthinkable, and while Caylee was asleep, put the saturated cotton on her mouth, put her in the car and left, then it happened.
The first day was the 16th, and she was at the Anthony residence.  I have always thought she called a bunch of people to find a babysitter for that night.  When she didn't find one................................
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: December 14, 2008, 08:20:15 PM »

Was there a Press Conference with George and Cindy ?? at 7:30

Or was it canceled ............. Did I miss it ?

Their new att. said they would not be holding it. Wow! Someone who can make Sin-Sin hush up! I like that man!

They're not!!?? Wonder why not!!?? 

Phaedrus
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1217 on: December 14, 2008, 08:20:42 PM »

GOOD EVENING ALL!!!

Hey Monken!

Who was having an argument on FOX earlier?

LIsa

hey txlisa, I know you think I'm crazy It's like hit & run, I'M SO SORRY, I CAN'T THINK OF THE ANNOUNCER'S NAME THAT WAS ON EARLIER, I'M LOOKING IT UP!!!!! Him & Geraldo were going at it! I couldn't believe it! They had their voices raised at each other & the girl in the middle just sat there big'eyed!   

Ohh realy?  Let me guess, Geraldo was saying something to make his girlfriend Baez look good?

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: December 14, 2008, 08:21:20 PM »

scratch  I am reading this right?  Does this imply the family is inferring Caylee's remains were a plant? 
That's exactly how I read it Muffy.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: December 14, 2008, 08:22:03 PM »

Ok, Muffy answered me about the snake pipe and now I don't see her post. I am going to reboot and try to get back on. My computer is skeerin me. Nite monkeys if I don't get back on.

OMG!! Joesama's I hope you do, I didn't want you to think i was ignoring you!!!!! 

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.