April 18, 2024, 01:28:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 301945 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1220 on: December 14, 2008, 08:22:22 PM »

Bart Out As Family Spokeswoman

Michelle Bart announced she is no longer the Anthony's spokeswoman.  On Saturday, Bart said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the discovery of remains of a small child near their home.

http://www.cfnews13.com/
Surprise, Surprise, Surprise.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: December 14, 2008, 08:22:31 PM »

Michelle Bart announced she is no longer the Anthony's spokeswoman.  On Saturday, Bart said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the discovery of remains of a small child near their home.

scratch  I am reading this right?  Does this imply the family is inferring Caylee's remains were a plant? 

Muffy - I think we're going to hear that Zanny, her sister, and the toddlers planted the remains there to frame Casey.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: December 14, 2008, 08:23:08 PM »

I hope that I do not get blasted for saying this but I have been reading comments from people(and I am not just saying just people from here so this is just me venting about the whole situation) about the Anthonys and I am starting to feel like the Anthony's are damned if they do and damned if they don't. It is obvious to me that the Anthony's are grieving right now as they havn't really said much to the press. The fact that they have givin their fingerprints to the police tells me that they don't have anything to do with Caylee's death. Now I don't know if they have covered for Casey, they probably have already knwon that Caylee is dead but didn't want to believe it until they had a body and solid proof she was gone. I am not making any excuses for them at all b.c I don't know what is what but its just some comments.

I mean someone in this thread had mentioned Cindy was holding Winne the Pooh and I just have to ask what is the big deal that she was clinging to that? And as for her comment about the house being mess it was just a comment that doesnt mean that is all she was thinking about.  I am thinking that reality has just really sunk in for them that Caylee is gone. I can't help but feel sorry for them b/c like them or not their grand daughter is DEAD and they cared about that little girl so much, not to mention they are probably coming to terms with the fact that their daughter is a monster killer, and there is a chance they could lose her to life in prison or even death penality.

!~*Mar*~!

caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1223 on: December 14, 2008, 08:23:13 PM »

Do you all remeber where Casey's phone pinged on the day she kept trying to call everyone and no one answered???  I was wondering if maybe she wanted to see Tony really bad because he had just gave her the "its not you, but I was thinking we should see other people" talk, and she HAD to get over there so she did the unthinkable, and while Caylee was asleep, put the saturated cotton on her mouth, put her in the car and left, then it happened.
The first day was the 16th, and she was at the Anthony residence.  I have always thought she called a bunch of people to find a babysitter for that night.  When she didn't find one................................

Oh wait, you already knew, that was a rhetorical question.  Sorry, I am juggling a couple things right now... Sorry!!!!!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: December 14, 2008, 08:23:38 PM »

scratch  I am reading this right?  Does this imply the family is inferring Caylee's remains were a plant? 

Bart told the media the following just on Saturday...

It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: December 14, 2008, 08:24:31 PM »

And another one bites the dust! cheers

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: December 14, 2008, 08:24:48 PM »

Thanks for the welcome Muffybee. I am new to posting but have been reading for a long time. You guys do a great job keeping the info. going.My heart is just broken over this case. If this had been my grands, they would have had to bury me the first week.

darla:

Welcome to the Cage!

(Sorry this is late, but my neighbor came over to enjoy some Birthday cake for a while.)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1227 on: December 14, 2008, 08:25:37 PM »

Ok, Muffy answered me about the snake pipe and now I don't see her post. I am going to reboot and try to get back on. My computer is skeerin me. Nite monkeys if I don't get back on.

OMG!! Joesama's I hope you do, I didn't want you to think i was ignoring you!!!!!   
I'm back Monken, I was you answered me. You and Muffy are too sweet. I don't know what is wrong with my computer. I guess it is slow and needs a nap. I'm going to watch figure skating, that clears my mind andis the only thing that makes me forget about the crazy Anthony's.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: December 14, 2008, 08:25:48 PM »

It sure sounds that way. Somebody I'm guessing Zannie moved the body there recently, to implicate Casey.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1229 on: December 14, 2008, 08:27:24 PM »

GOOD EVENING ALL!!!

Just got caught up! What is the press conference all about?? And who? 

Has the list of items taken from the A's house been confirmed?? Drywall, drainpipes!!???  I can't even imagine what that house looks like!! Cindy & George are probably stroking out trying to get it back in order again!

Monken do you have a gas water heater, stove or dryer. I keep seeing the picture of a snake like pipe in a bag and think it is some kind of gas line. No one has answered me, and you know people that live in the countryside that might have propane/gas. Could you possilby help me? TIA

hey, Joesamas, I'm so sorry, I had unexpected company come by!!!!!  Just when I posted!!!

I'M GOING TO GET MY HUBBY TO CHECK THE PIC OUT AND SEE IF HE KNOWS!!!!! 
I had a gas stove removed from my house and that does not look like the hose that was to do with my stove but ... it does very much resemble the Electric cord (sorry) can think of what else to call it ... My electrician left it hanging out after a Wall a removed in my kitchen. It was attached to a electrical box that ran for my stove. Sorry I am not savvy on the verbage. Looks very much like it. Was buried deep into the wall and floor going to the Main box in the basement.

I remember because I had to put a bucket over it because of my Pets ... wanting to Sniff it. They love Metal 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: December 14, 2008, 08:28:32 PM »

Bart told the media the following just on Saturday...

It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

Yes, I thought about that.  Some monkeys speculated good while back the Anthony's would try to discredit Tim Miller and the searches, as part of the defense.  I believe it can be countered.  The defense will try what it can.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: December 14, 2008, 08:28:44 PM »

Michelle Bart announced she will no longer be the Anthony's spokeswoman.  Bart made the announcement Sunday night at Eastside Baptist Church.  It's the same church where family members and supporters normally held weekly candlelight vigils for Caylee Anthony.  However, this week's vigil was cancelled.

George and Cindy Anthony's new attorney Bradley Conway will now be the family's primary spokesman.

On Saturday, Bart said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

I wonder if she's out because KidFinders is out? I think she was their representative.  On another note, if the Anthony's are suspicious about the circumstances leading to the findings, maybe it's because they know something we don't know. Like where the body was stashed originally. Maybe it had been moved by the storms.  Another wild speculation I had was that maybe somebody who was in on it with Casey, finally decided that Caylee needed a decent burial, and dumped the body there to be found. I'm thinking Lee or George. Maybe the utilities guy did get tipped off. OR, (my brain is exploding with speculation!!) maybe the deal was to get the death penalty off the table if there was a tipoff on where the body could be found. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: December 14, 2008, 08:29:01 PM »

Oh Yes, I'm sure they are!!!!GGGGGGRRRR!! That's already going around Orlando...Why didn't  Tim Miller find her, I thought they searched there!!BLAH<BLAH<BLAH!!! I have a family member down there & that's what she's hearing around town!! I swear to God , George & Cindy better not start that BS!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: December 14, 2008, 08:29:58 PM »

Lee, George, Cindy, Tony.  My money's on Cindy since they're searching the home, Lee doesn't live there, not searching Tony's. George testified against her, it's gotta be Cindy!  Casey and Cindy going down!!  The 2 women who should've been there for the baby more than anyone else in the world.  Cindy been spinning since day 1, she's got to be the accomplice.  Remember when Casey went to jail, Cindy's underpass detour de'jour.  Oh yeah, just alike, these 2.  I think it was an accident, but it happened when these 2 were fighting over her.  I think it happened right before Cindy choked Casey, that's why she was choking her.  I remember their little convo- you don't KNOW my involvement in this, Casey, NO, Casey, NO.  They messed up, then made a big mess, and now they're in a big fine mess.  (I know I said it was Lee awhile back, but hell, who didn't, the way he has acted, but no, not Lee, it was Cindy, Lee's just weird.)

I'm thinking is it possible KC told LE or JB something to implicate CA? Evidence at the scene leads back to the house, but does not necessarily prove who in the house left Caylee there. Maybe KC left a note with little Caylee when she placed her in the woods? Not sure if what I just said makes sense but, again, so much in this case doesn't make sense to begin with!

RIP Sweet Puppy
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: December 14, 2008, 08:30:40 PM »

When the grandjury indicted Casey for murder, there were two indictments handed down.  Did we ever figure out who the second indictment was for?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: December 14, 2008, 08:30:58 PM »

If you notice on the evidence bag the word porch is written on it. I bet that is a hand held shower, to wash off with , after swimming in the pool.
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1236 on: December 14, 2008, 08:31:10 PM »

Muffy - I think we're going to hear that Zanny, her sister, and the toddlers planted the remains there to frame Casey.

Hehehehehe.  That is funny, but also possible when it comes to the Anthony defense spin machine
I am prepared to hear anything from them...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1237 on: December 14, 2008, 08:31:19 PM »

GOOD EVENING ALL!!!

Just got caught up! What is the press conference all about?? And who? 

Has the list of items taken from the A's house been confirmed?? Drywall, drainpipes!!???  I can't even imagine what that house looks like!! Cindy & George are probably stroking out trying to get it back in order again!

Monken do you have a gas water heater, stove or dryer. I keep seeing the picture of a snake like pipe in a bag and think it is some kind of gas line. No one has answered me, and you know people that live in the countryside that might have propane/gas. Could you possilby help me? TIA

hey, Joesamas, I'm so sorry, I had unexpected company come by!!!!!  Just when I posted!!!

I'M GOING TO GET MY HUBBY TO CHECK THE PIC OUT AND SEE IF HE KNOWS!!!!! 
I had a gas stove removed from my house and that does not look like the hose that was to do with my stove but ... it does very much resemble the Electric cord (sorry) can think of what else to call it ... My electrician left it hanging out after a Wall a removed in my kitchen. It was attached to a electrical box that ran for my stove. Sorry I am not savvy on the verbage. Looks very much like it. Was buried deep into the wall and floor going to the Main box in the basement.

I remember because I had to put a bucket over it because of my Pets ... wanting to Sniff it. They love Metal 
THanks Deenie, thought I was going crazy. At least you knew what I was talking about. Glad I'm not going crazy just yet.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: December 14, 2008, 08:32:11 PM »

Michelle Bart announced she will no longer be the Anthony's spokeswoman.  Bart made the announcement Sunday night at Eastside Baptist Church.  It's the same church where family members and supporters normally held weekly candlelight vigils for Caylee Anthony.  However, this week's vigil was cancelled.

George and Cindy Anthony's new attorney Bradley Conway will now be the family's primary spokesman.

On Saturday, Bart said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

I wonder if she's out because KidFinders is out? I think she was their representative.  On another note, if the Anthony's are suspicious about the circumstances leading to the findings, maybe it's because they know something we don't know. Like where the body was stashed originally. Maybe it had been moved by the storms.  Another wild speculation I had was that maybe somebody who was in on it with Casey, finally decided that Caylee needed a decent burial, and dumped the body there to be found. I'm thinking Lee or George. Maybe the utilities guy did get tipped off. OR, (my brain is exploding with speculation!!) maybe the deal was to get the death penalty off the table if there was a tipoff on where the body could be found. 

I'm thinking the Ants new attorney is trying to improve their image and Bart's statements have appeared negative. She's out now, but I won't be surprised if Baez doesn't pick up where she left off. Haven't seen anything about KFN, where are they in all this?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: December 14, 2008, 08:32:23 PM »

I love you guys...all of you..but i have one question...

How in the HELICOPTER can some of you guys still think this was an accident gone wrong?

In my pea brain, there is just no way..not after the computer searches.....not after she searched "neck breakin" and Chloroform, and Zanaida Gonzoles months before she said Zanny  took her..I just cant see it yall...

Tell me if i am missing something!!

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.