March 29, 2024, 06:33:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300160 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: December 14, 2008, 08:32:36 PM »

The A's finally listening to legal advice.  Bart out.  Kid Finders closing (at least for now).  NeJame out. 

Hmmmm, IMHO it looks like the A's may have legal problems.

Wonder who represents Lee?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1241 on: December 14, 2008, 08:33:20 PM »

I hope that I do not get blasted for saying this but I have been reading comments from people(and I am not just saying just people from here so this is just me venting about the whole situation) about the Anthonys and I am starting to feel like the Anthony's are damned if they do and damned if they don't. It is obvious to me that the Anthony's are grieving right now as they havn't really said much to the press. The fact that they have givin their fingerprints to the police tells me that they don't have anything to do with Caylee's death. Now I don't know if they have covered for Casey, they probably have already knwon that Caylee is dead but didn't want to believe it until they had a body and solid proof she was gone. I am not making any excuses for them at all b.c I don't know what is what but its just some comments.

I mean someone in this thread had mentioned Cindy was holding Winne the Pooh and I just have to ask what is the big deal that she was clinging to that? And as for her comment about the house being mess it was just a comment that doesnt mean that is all she was thinking about.  I am thinking that reality has just really sunk in for them that Caylee is gone. I can't help but feel sorry for them b/c like them or not their grand daughter is DEAD and they cared about that little girl so much, not to mention they are probably coming to terms with the fact that their daughter is a monster killer, and there is a chance they could lose her to life in prison or even death penality.
Willen that is very true, they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
They are the ridicule of their own demise. I don't believe many people have much sympathy for them. IMO, people who are posting such things as you mention ...
Its because they need an outlet for their Anger and frustrations too relative to the Ants behavior. And Everything else that has come down in the last few days.
No Nanners for You.  rendeer

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1242 on: December 14, 2008, 08:33:21 PM »

When the grandjury indicted Casey for murder, there were two indictments handed down.  Did we ever figure out who the second indictment was for?
No we have not, maybe we will soon learn who the second indictment was for.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: December 14, 2008, 08:34:17 PM »

GOOD EVENING ALL!!!

Just got caught up! What is the press conference all about?? And who? 

Has the list of items taken from the A's house been confirmed?? Drywall, drainpipes!!???  I can't even imagine what that house looks like!! Cindy & George are probably stroking out trying to get it back in order again!

Hey Monken!

Who was having an argument on FOX earlier?

LIsa

hey txlisa, I know you think I'm crazy It's like hit & run, I'M SO SORRY, I CAN'T THINK OF THE ANNOUNCER'S NAME THAT WAS ON EARLIER, I'M LOOKING IT UP!!!!! Him & Geraldo were going at it! I couldn't believe it! They had their voices raised at each other & the girl in the middle just sat there big'eyed!   

Ohh realy?  Let me guess, Geraldo was saying something to make his girlfriend Baez look good?

Lisa

OF COURSE, YOU ALREADY KNEW!!!!  Geraldo was really pissed about the defense not getting in on the autopsy, said he'd never heard of a case where that happened, & the other guy said, Oh Yes there is, & I've never heard of one that DID let them! I think Geraldo may say something about it tonight, sounded like he was gonna show the guy proof or something!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1244 on: December 14, 2008, 08:34:37 PM »

GOOD EVENING ALL!!!

Has the list of items taken from the A's house been confirmed?? Drywall, drainpipes!!???  I can't even imagine what that house looks like!! Cindy & George are probably stroking out trying to get it back in order again!

Hey Monken!

LIsa

hey txlisa, I know you think I'm crazy It's like hit & run, I'M SO SORRY, I CAN'T THINK OF THE ANNOUNCER'S NAME THAT WAS ON EARLIER, I'M LOOKING IT UP!!!!! Him & Geraldo were going at it! I couldn't believe it! They had their voices raised at each other & the girl in the middle just sat there big'eyed!   

Ohh realy?  Let me guess, Geraldo was saying something to make his girlfriend Baez look good?

Lisa

That's a good one Lisa!

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: December 14, 2008, 08:35:21 PM »

I love you guys...all of you..but i have one question...

How in the HELICOPTER can some of you guys still think this was an accident gone wrong?

In my pea brain, there is just no way..not after the computer searches.....not after she searched "neck breakin" and Chloroform, and Zanaida Gonzoles months before she said Zanny  took her..I just cant see it yall...

Tell me if i am missing something!!
I know I don't think for a second this was an accident, I did for awhile though.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1246 on: December 14, 2008, 08:36:28 PM »

I hope that I do not get blasted for saying this but I have been reading comments from people(and I am not just saying just people from here so this is just me venting about the whole situation) about the Anthonys and I am starting to feel like the Anthony's are damned if they do and damned if they don't. It is obvious to me that the Anthony's are grieving right now as they havn't really said much to the press. The fact that they have givin their fingerprints to the police tells me that they don't have anything to do with Caylee's death. Now I don't know if they have covered for Casey, they probably have already knwon that Caylee is dead but didn't want to believe it until they had a body and solid proof she was gone. I am not making any excuses for them at all b.c I don't know what is what but its just some comments.

I mean someone in this thread had mentioned Cindy was holding Winne the Pooh and I just have to ask what is the big deal that she was clinging to that? And as for her comment about the house being mess it was just a comment that doesnt mean that is all she was thinking about.  I am thinking that reality has just really sunk in for them that Caylee is gone. I can't help but feel sorry for them b/c like them or not their grand daughter is DEAD and they cared about that little girl so much, not to mention they are probably coming to terms with the fact that their daughter is a monster killer, and there is a chance they could lose her to life in prison or even death penality.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I cannot imagine walking 1 step in their shoes much less a mile. My hearts  breaks for that ENTIRE family! Caylee has touched soooo many hearts!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: December 14, 2008, 08:37:55 PM »

GOOD EVENING ALL!!!

Hey Monken!

LIsa

Lisa

OF COURSE, YOU ALREADY KNEW!!!!  Geraldo was really pissed about the defense not getting in on the autopsy, said he'd never heard of a case where that happened, & the other guy said, Oh Yes there is, & I've never heard of one that DID let them! I think Geraldo may say something about it tonight, sounded like he was gonna show the guy proof or something!! 

Baez no doubt wants to show that the remains were mishandled so that the evidence can be thrown out of court proceedings.
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1248 on: December 14, 2008, 08:39:01 PM »

I love you guys...all of you..but i have one question...

How in the HELICOPTER can some of you guys still think this was an accident gone wrong?

In my pea brain, there is just no way..not after the computer searches.....not after she searched "neck breakin" and Chloroform, and Zanaida Gonzoles months before she said Zanny  took her..I just cant see it yall...

Tell me if i am missing something!!
I know I don't think for a second this was an accident, I did for awhile though.

I don't think it was an accident, either.  My question is... how could LP think that it was an accident?  The other night on NG, he said that he thought the duct tape was around her mouth in case she woke up in the trunk after being chloroformed to sedate her.  Casey wouldn't have wanted her to scream in the trunk.  I think Casey chloroformed her to facilitate a "soft" death.  I think she put the duct tape on after she chloroformed her to suffocate her (tape over her mouth and nose).
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1249 on: December 14, 2008, 08:39:18 PM »

IMO, they have done NOTHING too find Caylee~in fact they did everything they could to obstruct justice from trying to blame Amy, Jessie etc after LE determined Zannny never existed and then to REFUSE to turn over anythin with Caylee's scent on it to help "tracker dogs" proves to me they knew she was dead and never wanted her found! Absolute strangers (many, many monkeys) searched, arranged food deliveries and made cash donations to help the search for her~Look at what they did - took cash for photos, never searched one freaking day for Caylee and did their d@mdest to prevent justice. Now, after the body has been found they are eating at super expensive restaurants and living at the Ritz. I don't know about you, but when I have suffered loss, food and primo lodging were the last thing on my mind~all I wanted to do was stay in bed and never get up. Shame on them for the way they profited of the loss of Caylee-may God have mercy on them

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
illuminated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1250 on: December 14, 2008, 08:40:29 PM »

Under any other cicumstances , I would feel for the Anthonys. Unfortunately for them, AND myself, CA & GA appear to be physically unable to resist standing in front of a camera and telling ridiculous lies to the public . Noone likes to be lied to; when a liar stands in front of you and tells an obvious whopper they are in effect, suggesting that you are stupid. The Anthony's think that the general public are just dumb enough to buy their crazy, crappier than a soap opera script, version of events. Thankfully, most of us aren't as stupid as, say, that moronic drama boy who was in front of their house crying and yammering about, "call Cindy! It's not Caylee! WHAAAAH...". They think that because  a handful of freaks like the KIdfinders crew, Laura Bart, etc. have boiught into their subterfuge the rest of us will follow ( or at least enough of us to look like a crowd of support on tv). Thank god that they are wrong. I for one don't want the drama. I want the truth, and justice for Caylee. The Anthony's seem to want nothing more than face time with a camera, and they seem more than willing to tell a world of lies to get it.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: December 14, 2008, 08:44:03 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466841,00.html

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," December 12, 2008. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Thursday, December 11, the day the toddler's bagged body was found, investigators went back to the house of Cindy and George Anthony. They remained there late into the night. What were investigators looking for?

Forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden joins us live. And Dr. Baden, before we go into what they might be looking for, as Geraldo just noticed, your wife has recently joined the defense team?

DR. MICHAEL BADEN, FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST: Right. Yes, right.

VAN SUSTEREN: What's her assignment on this team?

BADEN: She's going to assist Jose Baez in the whole trial, and she -- her special expertise is in forensic evidence.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. And I actually know Linda, so we're not going to get anything out of you on this with the attorney-client privilege, so I'm not even going to go there.

All right, now, they went back after discovering this skull in this plastic bag. Why'd they go back?

BADEN: Well, the two obvious reasons would be that they -- to see if there's any other plastic bags that would be related to this one. When a plastic bag is taken out of a container, it has certain markings on it that would relate it to other plastic bags in that container.

VAN SUSTEREN: So they go into the house to see if -- they'll pull every plastic bags container...

BADEN: Right.

VAN SUSTEREN: ... Out of the house that there might be, in case there's -- it's left over, if it was on a roll, for instance.

BADEN: If it was on a roll or because when they tear it apart, the edges can be like fingerprints. But they should have done this six months ago. Hopefully, they did that six months ago.

VAN SUSTEREN: But they wouldn't have known that she was wrapped in a bag, assuming this is Caylee. We're making that assumptions.

Watch Greta's interview with Dr. Baden

BADEN: But if they think that maybe there was a murder in that household, was the reason they went to get evidence, normally, they would take the vacuum cleaner that would have the evidence in it, which they went back and they took now. Normally, they would take duct tape and plastic bags because those could be used in getting rid of a body. Now, the duct tape also that was described contains a load of evidence. The duct tape has a sticky surface that keeps fingerprints, hairs and fibers, other evidence for years against whatever surface it is. And we've had bodies three years later in snow in the Adirondacks and all that not only had fingerprints but had bite marks on it when they bit off the -- the -- and tore the duct tape.

VAN SUSTEREN: You know, it's sort of interesting. We went into the home and we sprayed it with -- I mean, we shot everything we saw inside. I even have pictures of the cats and the dogs. I want to go back and look at our pictures, see if...

BADEN: Right.

VAN SUSTEREN: We were in the bedroom, see if there's a roll of plastic there. I mean, those are the type of things that I assume the investigators would go back and look at even photographs they shot...

BADEN: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: ... So see if there's anything there.

BADEN: And there may be other things that they found in the plastic bag that we don't know about that they want to connect up.

VAN SUSTEREN: And of course, the analysis -- do you find it unusual that the defense was not allowed to go in and watch this autopsy?

BADEN: I think it is unusual, maybe not for Florida, but for the rest of the country. In 40 years or so doing this, if the defense, when we do an official autopsy, wants to be there, it's to our advantage to be there. They're there, they're looking. We ask if they want -- Do you agree with everything? What don't you agree with? And we straighten everything out at the autopsy table. Whereas in this instance, if the autopsy is done three weeks from now, after they've identified the body, maybe Dr. Smits (ph) will find things that -- who's been asked to come down there -- that the first person missed, that if he were there, they would have all straightened it out together.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. We have 10 seconds left. I would expect this autopsy would be videotaped anyway and handed over to the defense. I realize that's not as good as being there, but videotape?

BADEN: It should be, but they already brought up an issue that in Florida, they don't give out photographs because -- which I think is bizarre. It should be videotaped, it should be photographed, all that turned over to the defense. But it's more important that the experts be there...

VAN SUSTEREN: To see it themselves.

BADEN: It's better than photographs.

VAN SUSTEREN: Got it. Dr. Baden, if you'll stand by?

Up next: Caylee Anthony's grandparents go "On the Record." Cindy and George Anthony tell you about that heart-stopping moment, that moment they say they first realized their granddaughter was missing. You will hear the frantic 911 call when Caylee's grandmother first told police the toddler, her granddaughter, was gone.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: December 14, 2008, 08:44:39 PM »

IMO, they have done NOTHING too find Caylee~in fact they did everything they could to obstruct justice from trying to blame Amy, Jessie etc after LE determined Zannny never existed and then to REFUSE to turn over anythin with Caylee's scent on it to help "tracker dogs" proves to me they knew she was dead and never wanted her found! Absolute strangers (many, many monkeys) searched, arranged food deliveries and made cash donations to help the search for her~Look at what they did - took cash for photos, never searched one freaking day for Caylee and did their d@mdest to prevent justice. Now, after the body has been found they are eating at super expensive restaurants and living at the Ritz. I don't know about you, but when I have suffered loss, food and primo lodging were the last thing on my mind~all I wanted to do was stay in bed and never get up. Shame on them for the way they profited of the loss of Caylee-may God have mercy on them

Well said! I know Florida is a great and beautiful state, but boy do I feel for ya'll having to pick up the tab for all the trouble those lying Ants have caused. It's a downright shame they have been able to impede the investigation and used LE resources that could have been put to better use for honest deserving citizens.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1253 on: December 14, 2008, 08:45:00 PM »

Night Monkeys, Josef and I are going to bed. Sleep well and prayers for LE, Caylee and all missing persons.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: December 14, 2008, 08:45:08 PM »

I think Michelle Bart was especially helping while they didn't have an attorney if you want to call it that. I think they were looking for an attorney and maybe only hired this one (Conway) just his past week because they never announced they had a new one until the remains were found did they?
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1255 on: December 14, 2008, 08:46:12 PM »

Speaking for myself only here but it's the game of blaming everyone but the killer, Casey that gets to everyone.
I would never want to be in their shoes.  It's just hard to take their lies!  Didyou see them on Larry king the other night? Lies lies and more lies!   They even had new lies I'd never heard before on that show!  And their trying to make Casey look like Mother Teresa... that's just too much!   I think Caylee was really trying to speak to them on Thursday morning when she was finally found!   That is nothing less than a divine intervention, a miracle!  And so surreal it happened the morning after their latestbunch of lies!
And add to that their nasty attempts to put blame on LE, the FBI, Tim Miller, Leonard Padillo and of course Zanny the Nanny.  Anyone but Casey!
This is what is soooo frustrating to me anyway.  Cindy and George do not come across as grieving grandparents, At.     All.

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: December 14, 2008, 08:48:28 PM »

GOOD EVENING ALL!!!

Hey Monken!

LIsa

Lisa

Geraldo needs to be informed the judge "denied" the defense in court on that for now until the remains are indentified.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: December 14, 2008, 08:48:53 PM »

I understand what Willen is saying, for awhile I felt sorry for George. But I have to agree with you, these actions are sick as far as I'm concerned.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: December 14, 2008, 08:49:30 PM »

Under any other cicumstances , I would feel for the Anthonys. Unfortunately for them, AND myself, CA & GA appear to be physically unable to resist standing in front of a camera and telling ridiculous lies to the public . Noone likes to be lied to; when a liar stands in front of you and tells an obvious whopper they are in effect, suggesting that you are stupid. The Anthony's think that the general public are just dumb enough to buy their crazy, crappier than a soap opera script, version of events. Thankfully, most of us aren't as stupid as, say, that moronic drama boy who was in front of their house crying and yammering about, "call Cindy! It's not Caylee! WHAAAAH...". They think that because  a handful of freaks like the KIdfinders crew, Laura Bart, etc. have boiught into their subterfuge the rest of us will follow ( or at least enough of us to look like a crowd of support on tv). Thank god that they are wrong. I for one don't want the drama. I want the truth, and justice for Caylee. The Anthony's seem to want nothing more than face time with a camera, and they seem more than willing to tell a world of lies to get it.

Oh, Ditto. Soo ditto!!
O/T I love your avi! So adorably cute.  What is it exactly?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: December 14, 2008, 08:49:42 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8069469&version=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Cindy and George Anthony are at home on Hopespring Drive this afternoon after attending Sunday services at Eastside Baptist Church.

FOX 35 was the only crew at the Conway Gardens Road Church this morning, where the Anthonys' pastor prayed for hope.

While the Anthonys did not speak to FOX 35 crews, their pastor, Dr. Shane Stutzman said he held a private meeting with the grandparents of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie.

"I just prayed with the Anthonys this morning and encouraged them and let them know we're here and we're not leaving," he said.

VIDEO: Anthonys attend church service
VIDEO: Baez preparing for coming week

PHOTO GALLERY: Search Site

Stutzman said Sunday morning's service was about faith during difficult times.  "I think what's going to make them strong is their faith. Obviously, when you go through times like this, it's faith that makes you strong.  This can be a time when our community can come together," said Stutzman.

Detectives continue search as Baez prepares for coming week

As detectives wrapped up their fourth day of searching a wooded where the remains of a small child were discovered on Thursday, they remained tight-lipped on whether any more evidence had been found that might possibly link the body to the missing Caylee Marie.

On Thursday, a utility worker found a child's skull less than a half-mile from the home of George and Cindy on Hopespring Drive.

VIDEO: Baez news conference on Saturday
VIDEO: Lee Anthony removes temporary memorial
VIDEO: Leonard Padilla's theory
VIDEO: Former homicide detective on what was found
VIDEO: Analyzing the forensics

On Sunday, attorney for Casey Anthony, mother of the missing girl, spoke to FOX 35 and was joined by new members of the defense team which include several world-renowned forensic experts.

"We're going to have our experts all reviewing everything from top to bottom.  Unfortunately, due to the time that's elapsed and our inability to be able to observe what's being done, there's no telling what the scene is going to look like when we get it or what it was like beforehand," said Jose Baez .

Baez said he was preparing paperwork which he intends to file at the Orange County Courthouse on Monday, regarding a recent search of George and Cindy's home.

The location where the bones were found on Suburban Drive on Thursday remains an active crime scene.   Until investigators complete their work, Baez and his team of forensic experts will have to wait before they can get full access to the site. 
FOX 35 sources close to the investigation confirm that some evidence has already been sent to the FBI labs in Quantico.  Investigators wouldn't say exactly what evidence is being processed.

Although law enforcement previously expected to be finished searching the area on Sunday, officials now say there is no timetable set.

Casey Anthony, 22, waited a month before telling authorities that her daughter was missing and has since been charged with first degree murder.   Though a child's body was located within a quarter mile of the missing toddler's East Orange home, no positive identification of the remains has been made.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.