April 26, 2024, 10:30:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 303087 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1480 on: December 14, 2008, 11:11:14 PM »

Did you all not read my tape demo?????? I did it just for you!!!  I am scared.  It was 73 degrees today, now it is 27 and sleeting so hard, you can't see, and I hope I dont lose the elec......Dolce, can I come to Florida????
Absolutely!  Its a pleasant 76 degrees this evening.  Smile

That's just not right, Dolce!!!!   
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: December 14, 2008, 11:11:32 PM »

How have I lived without one of these my entire life?

sorry o/t- i bought one of those vent things at home depot, except my handle is not bendable (is that a word??) i only bought it cause we had a house fire. (pretty bad-had to stay in hotel for 3 months) so i am paranoid. my question is, i thought this dryer vent brush thing was to use inside the dryer, where the lint filter is. i am thinking i am wrong, can someone tell me cause it didn't come with any instructions-it just said dryer vent brush?????? pls help. i am thinking i am a total idiot.

I don't have one - I'm like Klaas and can't imagine how I've lived without one.  When I was looking for them a little while ago, I saw a picture of a woman pushing the hose and brush into the dryer hose from the outside vent opening.  The first thing I thought of was would that brush pull the lint out or would it actually push it all together somewhere in the dryer vent hose????
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: December 14, 2008, 11:11:45 PM »

The more I learn and think about George the more I wonder what makes him tick.  Cindy and Casey seem so alike in so many ways.  George though puts on a totally different face behind Cindy's back.  I'm wondering what makes an adult man behave like he is frightened of his wife.  Is he?  Is he just trying to ingratiate himself with the officers?  If so why?

In his interview on July 24 on page 5, line 22-25 he says "I'm going to try to handle it the best I can, but I need to be there for my wife and my, my son.  We, we need to, just because it's only us three left the way I'm looking at it right now.  Because if there's, if we lost my granddaughter I've lost my daughter."

He always seems so helpful and cooperative in his interviews but then when he is around Cindy he does a complete 180.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: December 14, 2008, 11:12:33 PM »

If poor Caylee was sprayed with a pesticide, would there even be live maggots on the car?? Wouldn't that have killed them?
On that sad note, it is bedtime, 5 am comes very fast.. Goodnight Monkey Friends

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: December 14, 2008, 11:13:35 PM »

my thinking is this........

when they recovered the bag/bones, WHAT would alert them to pesticide to know to have that on the search warrant or to take those from the home?

and, in the testing of the maggots and bag from the trunk, did they find some sort of pesticide in those findings to alert them to what they found with the body?

i don't know if this is coming out the way i'm thinking...sorry

bear with me.........i've had a couple drinks as i had my bowling night tonight 

I'm thinking the trunk could have been sprayed with choloform to kill the maggots and flys after it was picked up from the tow yard. We know when the trunk was first opened at the towyard they saw the maggots and also flys flew out.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: December 14, 2008, 11:14:12 PM »

Good Evening Monks....been gone all day....heard something about more bones found and something that Caylee was wrapped in?  Would someone PLEASE take pity on me and fill me in!!  Don't make me go back  and read!!

http://www.wesh.com/news/18276452/detail.html

Sources: 'Bone Trail' Found Through Woods Near Anthony Home
Investigators Confirm Child's Body Wrapped Inside Plastic Bag

POSTED: 5:32 pm EST December 14, 2008
UPDATED: 7:20 pm EST December 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- All weekend, two official sources who spoke to WESH 2 News on the condition of anonymity, said they have been recovering more human remains in the wooded area along Suburban Drive near the home of missing Caylee Anthony.

According to one investigator, at least two dozen bones have been discovered so far, in addition to a skull with light long hair consistent with a female child.

Investigators and Casey Anthony's defense team said they are operating under the assumption that the remains are those of the missing 2-year-old.

Investigators said they're still trying to determine why the child's mouth was taped shut with duct tape. At this point they said they do not believe this was meant to look like the child was killed by a kidnapper.

Investigators said they believe Caylee's body was dumped at the location in the woods shortly after she was killed. The bag full of human child remains was discovered by a meter reader, who went into the woods to relieve himself. (Audio: Listen to 911 Call)

Sources have described a small "bone trail" found outside the garbage bag, leading them to suspect that it was likely submerged for an unknown period of time and some of the remains floated out of the bag or were scattered by animals.

For the first time, WESH 2 News has also confirmed that the child's body was wrapped in some sort of "covering" inside the bag.

According to sources, it was the covering -- along with the trash bag and duct tape -- that investigators said they believe are tied to the Anthony house nearby on Hopespring Drive.

On Saturday, it was confirmed that a portion of the remains were flown to the FBI crime lab in Quantico, Va. Test results to attempt to match the remains with Caylee's DNA are expected to take at least a week.

(snipped)
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1486 on: December 14, 2008, 11:14:54 PM »

Noly,

Instead of visions of lollypops at Christmas time, I have nightmares of how KC murdered her child.......

i know

i find myself waking up in the middle of the night....caught in this...thinking about it after i wake up...then going right back into another dream/nightmare about it.

i honestly believe that this story has taken away from my Christmas spirit this year.

Neutral

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: December 14, 2008, 11:14:54 PM »

I cannot listen to Dr. Baden anymore.  Since his wife hooked her wagon to Jose, he has been less than objective.

Lisa

I'm sorry but he has no business being on tv discussing this case anymore. Neither should Koby! I think it's a huge conflict of interest, and puts their credibility into question. JMO though! 

Mine, too.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1488 on: December 14, 2008, 11:15:47 PM »

Noly-sorry for this short explanation but I'm on the bberry. I read an article about Vaas at the body farm and he stated that LE called him after the discovery and he told them what 2 look 4 in the house 2 tie the car, site and home together.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: December 14, 2008, 11:17:20 PM »

Does anyone know when we get to see the list of articles from the search warrant?

There must be something to those pesticide tanks, even if they aren't connected to the mystery hose.  Why would they be collecting them as evidence if they didn't have reason to believe that Casey had used an insecticide?  She must have sprayed Caylee or sprayed the trunk in an attempt to kill the maggots.  They must have found evidence of an insecticide in the trunk, because there wouldn't have been much time to test for an insecticide on the remains last Thursday, unless they continued to add to items that they wanted after the coroner started to examine the remains.  They must have found dead maggots in the garbage bag.  Klaas, can you tell if the photograph of the sprayers was taken the first day or the second day?

Could they think the chloroform was mixed in it?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1490 on: December 14, 2008, 11:17:41 PM »

my thinking is this........

when they recovered the bag/bones, WHAT would alert them to pesticide to know to have that on the search warrant or to take those from the home?

and, in the testing of the maggots and bag from the trunk, did they find some sort of pesticide in those findings to alert them to what they found with the body?

i don't know if this is coming out the way i'm thinking...sorry

bear with me.........i've had a couple drinks as i had my bowling night tonight 

Good For you Noly ...Hope you had Fun

The only thing that comes to mind with Me and the Pesticides is obvious the Odor
The other is it works as a Dehydrator - It sucks the fluids out of insects ...there fore they curl up and crumble. Possible that all of this and more ties into the Evidence at the crime site. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: December 14, 2008, 11:19:24 PM »

sorry o/t- i bought one of those vent things at home depot, except my handle is not bendable (is that a word??) i only bought it cause we had a house fire. (pretty bad-had to stay in hotel for 3 months) so i am paranoid. my question is, i thought this dryer vent brush thing was to use inside the dryer, where the lint filter is. i am thinking i am wrong, can someone tell me cause it didn't come with any instructions-it just said dryer vent brush?????? pls help. i am thinking i am a total idiot.
Wendi http://www.organizeit.com/pofuller-ventbrush.asp

THANK YOU!!!! i thought after all this talk i was supposed to be using it on some other place on my dryer. i feel better now. Thank You again
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: December 14, 2008, 11:20:27 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8071640&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The spokesperson for George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents of missing Orlando toddler Caylee Marie, is stepping down.

Michelle Bart is the second spokesperson to represent the Anthony Family in as many months.   She has become a familiar face as the mouthpiece for George and Cindy when they are unavailable.

"I am stepping aside, but I am not going away.  I will continue to be here until the end," said Bart in a news conference late Sunday evening.

Bart said she was stepping aside for health reasons. She is preparing to undergo surgery at the end of the month in Washington State.

Bart was preceded by Larry Garrison, who resigned as the Anthony's spokesperson on November 12, for what he called erratic behavior by the Anthony family .

"It is my opinion that others have manipulated them into situations, that would not dignify the family. I can no longer be part of that behavior. I wish them all the peace and resolution they so deserve. The truth always comes out in the end, and in this case "The truth is better than the spin,"  wrote Garrison in a statement released to the media.

Mark NeJame, then attorney representing George and Cindy, said Garrison demanded money for interviews with the Anthonys, before pocketing the cash for himself.

An invoice released by NBC News shows a $6,500 fee which Garrison charged that news organization, saying it was for the use of family photographs.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1493 on: December 14, 2008, 11:21:07 PM »

Wendi - No More Fires ... Your Welcome Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1494 on: December 14, 2008, 11:21:11 PM »

Noly-sorry for this short explanation but I'm on the bberry. I read an article about Vaas at the body farm and he stated that LE called him after the discovery and he told them what 2 look 4 in the house 2 tie the car, site and home together.

you're kidding!? 

this has bugged (no pun intended) me since i saw them take those tanks.  do you know what article it was you read?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: December 14, 2008, 11:21:55 PM »

Good Evening Monks....been gone all day....heard something about more bones found and something that Caylee was wrapped in?  Would someone PLEASE take pity on me and fill me in!!  Don't make me go back  and read!!

http://www.wesh.com/news/18276452/detail.html

Sources: 'Bone Trail' Found Through Woods Near Anthony Home
Investigators Confirm Child's Body Wrapped Inside Plastic Bag

POSTED: 5:32 pm EST December 14, 2008
UPDATED: 7:20 pm EST December 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- All weekend, two official sources who spoke to WESH 2 News on the condition of anonymity, said they have been recovering more human remains in the wooded area along Suburban Drive near the home of missing Caylee Anthony.

According to one investigator, at least two dozen bones have been discovered so far, in addition to a skull with light long hair consistent with a female child.

Investigators and Casey Anthony's defense team said they are operating under the assumption that the remains are those of the missing 2-year-old.

Investigators said they're still trying to determine why the child's mouth was taped shut with duct tape. At this point they said they do not believe this was meant to look like the child was killed by a kidnapper.

Investigators said they believe Caylee's body was dumped at the location in the woods shortly after she was killed. The bag full of human child remains was discovered by a meter reader, who went into the woods to relieve himself. (Audio: Listen to 911 Call)

Sources have described a small "bone trail" found outside the garbage bag, leading them to suspect that it was likely submerged for an unknown period of time and some of the remains floated out of the bag or were scattered by animals.

For the first time, WESH 2 News has also confirmed that the child's body was wrapped in some sort of "covering" inside the bag.

According to sources, it was the covering -- along with the trash bag and duct tape -- that investigators said they believe are tied to the Anthony house nearby on Hopespring Drive.

On Saturday, it was confirmed that a portion of the remains were flown to the FBI crime lab in Quantico, Va. Test results to attempt to match the remains with Caylee's DNA are expected to take at least a week.

(snipped)

WOW!  Thanks Klaas...I am so glad there are things that are tied to the A's house!! I want there to be so much evidence that this is no room for reasonable doubt!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: December 14, 2008, 11:23:25 PM »

Dryer vent brush

----------------->snipped image for space!

that's what i'm wondering klaas!!!  all these years and i thought i was doing good by just emptying the lint trap every load 

every once in a while, i check out the 'vent hose' but have never seen one of these!
Kinda - well is off topic, but this is VERY important to do - family of 4 or more every year less can do every two years.  But not only the lint trap in the dryer - but the entire system to the outdoor vent.  This is a leading cause of house fire. 
While I am at it - everyone with a rubber washer hose, go to best buy or similar store and replace it with a steel hose!  The rubber rots and can burst - really bad if second floor laundry!
Welcome new monkeys (does that cover my OT???)  and on a serious note, Mod's you have all done wonderful job being professional and keeping the reputation of the board what we all love!  Bravo to you all, it has been a rough day in the cage.  I will speak for myself, I let the emotion of everything take me out of character the other day - lets all breathe and try to focus on making our efforts constructive.  I know just lighting my tree and hanging an ornament for Caylee and shopping for Toys for Tots  has helped me to direct the negative energy into a more constructive light.
Monkey hugs!!!!!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: December 14, 2008, 11:24:02 PM »

Noly,

Instead of visions of lollypops at Christmas time, I have nightmares of how KC murdered her child.......

i know

i find myself waking up in the middle of the night....caught in this...thinking about it after i wake up...then going right back into another dream/nightmare about it.

i honestly believe that this story has taken away from my Christmas spirit this year.

Neutral

All my kids are grown, I doubt I'll even bother putting a wreath on the door this year. Christmas is for children and one special child won't be here to celebrate. I'm just too sad over all this. It's bad enough that KC killed Caylee but add to that all the lies and media seekers, I'm just sick over it. And looking at the high profile defense team I realize the nightmare is nowhere near over.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: December 14, 2008, 11:25:34 PM »

Casey and her parents are the most disliked family associated with a crime that I have heard of in a long, long time.
        "She's not doing well at all," Baez said about Casey Anthony. "She wants to know what's going on, and it's not something that she can do right now. I can't imagine a more difficult situation for a mother to be in than the one she's in right now."

How can Baez keep straight face, thinking he's actually going  to elicit sympathy for Casey!

Too bad he doesn't develop a quick case of Tourett's Syndrome and just blurt out to the judge in his next court appearance:  " I'm FOS!"

Please do not make jokes at the expense of those with Tourette Syndrome.  Only 5 to 15% of those with Tourette's have corporalia.

http://www.tourettes-disorder.com/symptoms/coprolalia.html

Muffy & readers :  Please accept my sincere apologies.  No offense to victims of this condition was meant.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: December 14, 2008, 11:25:44 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8069469&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Cindy and George Anthony are at home on Hopespring Drive this afternoon after attending Sunday services at Eastside Baptist Church.

FOX 35 was the only crew at the Conway Gardens Road Church this morning, where the Anthonys' pastor prayed for hope.

While the Anthonys did not speak to FOX 35 crews, their pastor, Dr. Shane Stutzman said he held a private meeting with the grandparents of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie.

"I just prayed with the Anthonys this morning and encouraged them and let them know we're here and we're not leaving," he said.

VIDEO: Anthonys attend church service
VIDEO: Baez preparing for coming week

PHOTO GALLERY: Search Site

Stutzman said Sunday morning's service was about faith during difficult times.  "I think what's going to make them strong is their faith. Obviously, when you go through times like this, it's faith that makes you strong.  This can be a time when our community can come together," said Stutzman.

VIDEO: Baez news conference on Saturday
VIDEO: Lee Anthony removes temporary memorial
VIDEO: Leonard Padilla's theory
VIDEO: Former homicide detective on what was found
VIDEO: Analyzing the forensics

Baez visits Anthony home

On Sunday, attorney for Casey Anthony, mother of the missing girl, spoke to FOX 35 and was joined by new members of the defense team which include several world-renowned forensic experts.

"We're going to have our experts all reviewing everything from top to bottom.  Unfortunately, due to the time that's elapsed and our inability to be able to observe what's being done, there's no telling what the scene is going to look like when we get it or what it was like beforehand," said Jose Baez .

Baez said he was preparing paperwork which he intends to file at the Orange County Courthouse on Monday, regarding a recent search of George and Cindy's home.

Anthonys are "devastated"

In addition to Baez, the Anthonys also received a visit from their new attorney, Brad Conway.  Conway told FOX 35 that George and Cindy have been trying to get their house back together after investigators "tore it apart," while looking for possible evidence in the case.

"They're devastated.  They're trying to deal with this the best they can. They're realistic about the probability that its Caylee, but they pray that it's not," said Conway.

One source told FOX 35 that the house looked like it had been ransacked.   Today, Conway wanted to make one thing clear; that the Anthonys are cooperating and are not at the center of this investigation.   

"They've got nothing to hide.  There is always something that the Sheriff's Office or the law enforcement can charge you with.  They've done nothing wrong.  They're innocent.  If they do get charged, I'm prepared to aggressively defend them," said Conway.

Conway said the Anthonys need privacy more than anything.  "Understand this is their daughter, their only daughter, being charged with the first degree murder of your only grandchild."

Detectives continue search as Baez prepares for coming week

As detectives wrapped up their fourth day of searching a wooded where the remains of a small child were discovered on Thursday, they remained tight-lipped on whether any more evidence had been found that might possibly link the body to the missing Caylee Marie.

On Thursday, a utility worker found a child's skull less than a half-mile from the home of George and Cindy on Hopespring Drive.

Orange County Sheriff's deputies, agents from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and Federal Bureau of Investigation experts have converged on the vacant property to comb it for clues.    Sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla said Sunday that the thick undergrowth has made for slow searching.    "They're being very tedious and very methodical," he said.

The discovery of the skull is the first major break in the case in months.    Although DNA results on the remains probably won't be released for several days, authorities and even Anthony's own attorneys are treating the find as if it is the little girl.

The location where the bones were found on Suburban Drive on Thursday remains an active crime scene.   Until investigators complete their work, Baez and his team of forensic experts will have to wait before they can get full access to the site. 
FOX 35 sources close to the investigation confirm that some evidence has already been sent to the FBI labs in Quantico.  Investigators wouldn't say exactly what evidence is being processed.

Although law enforcement previously expected to be finished searching the area on Sunday, officials now say there is no timetable set.

Casey Anthony, 22, waited a month before telling authorities that her daughter was missing and has since been charged with first degree murder.   She is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.