April 24, 2024, 07:42:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302772 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1640 on: December 15, 2008, 01:52:10 AM »

I'm watching Geraldo Live now.  I know LE has a lot of evidence against Casey but is anyone else concerned with the team of attorney's and experts that are coming to help Baez?  They are saying it is a big mistake to not to have let the defense watch the autopsy.  I don't think the defense usually does this in many other cases though so who knows.  Who is paying for all of them?  I know that the prosecution can try to discredit Dr. Lee for what he said in the Phil Spector case if I remember correctly.  I'm so concerned that somehow she will get off.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1641 on: December 15, 2008, 01:54:25 AM »

can you  imagine trying to sift through all the dry leaves and debry trying to find the skeltal remains of a 3 year old, no wonder it is taking them so long,,,,,this is a picture of and Adult toe, just think how much smaller a childs would be and then you have to find 10 of them......OMG  I hate Casey!

If you happened to punish yourself and watch Geraldo tonight you would have got to hear the much esteemed Dr. Baden(not)explain how LE is actually sifting the dirt for evidence. He went on to say that they are not qualified to do this and anthropoligists should only be allowed this task. Now tell me, how many crime scenes have you seen where anthropologists are doing the work of CSI and ME. He needs to disqualify himself!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: December 15, 2008, 01:55:10 AM »

I just thought it interesting as this was just taken into evidence 10-26.  The Arrested part is interesting.  Thanks Klass.

I noticed that LE appeared to be looking at evidence that people were sending.   I know that particular photo was sent to LE so maybe that's why they questioned Ricardo about it.

IMO - Thank God Casey and Cindy wanted the FBI involved!! 

I've been laughing at the dynamic duo for that too......and Thanking God!

God Bless Caylee Marie.....may you Rest in Peace Angel!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1643 on: December 15, 2008, 01:55:11 AM »

Does anyone know if Caylee eyes were still there!  OMG
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: December 15, 2008, 01:58:51 AM »

can you  imagine trying to sift through all the dry leaves and debry trying to find the skeltal remains of a 3 year old, no wonder it is taking them so long,,,,,this is a picture of and Adult toe, just think how much smaller a childs would be and then you have to find 10 of them......OMG  I hate Casey!

If you happened to punish yourself and watch Geraldo tonight you would have got to hear the much esteemed Dr. Baden(not)explain how LE is actually sifting the dirt for evidence. He went on to say that they are not qualified to do this and anthropoligists should only be allowed this task. Now tell me, how many crime scenes have you seen where anthropologists are doing the work of CSI and ME. He needs to disqualify himself!
I hope he dont think everybody is so stupid as to think that anthropoligists need to be at every crime scene, CSI are trained to do this kind of work, thats what they do, does he think they found a dinasour or something!!!!!!! My God these people make themselves look stupid trying to be smart!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1645 on: December 15, 2008, 01:59:38 AM »

As for the meter reading having to relieve himself right there - right then - talk about Divine Intervention!!  That was no coincidence!!  IMHO
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1646 on: December 15, 2008, 02:00:10 AM »

Does anyone know if Caylee eyes were still there!  OMG

I read something on her eyes - someone said that the eye color matched -

I can't fathom it .. I can't believe they were.

I know with my past of losing my parakeets they were the first to go - they dried up and turned black. I think that speculation of Caylee's eyes being intact is a hoax and or twisted comment ... JMO

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: December 15, 2008, 02:00:19 AM »

Another thing interesting in Casey's call home from the jail is when Kristina asks her "I said does Tony have anything to do with Caylee"?  Normal response would be "No, he doesn't".  But Casey replies "No, Tony HAD nothing to do with Caylee".  This is past tense.  Another point showing Caylee no longer with us IMO.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: December 15, 2008, 02:00:50 AM »

It speaks volumes that Jose Baez is not happy with the recent search of the home of the Anthonys when the words of Orange County Sheriff Keving Beary is considered.

Janet

FBI processes evidence; Anthonys attend church service 
 Last Edited: Sunday, 14 Dec 2008, 8:12 PM EST 
Created: Sunday, 14 Dec 2008, 10:16 AM EST

Detectives continue search as Baez prepares for coming week

As detectives wrapped up their fourth day of searching a wooded where the remains of a small child were discovered on Thursday, they remained tight-lipped on whether any more evidence had been found that might possibly link the body to the missing Caylee Marie.

On Thursday, a utility worker found a child's skull less than a half-mile from the home of George and Cindy on Hopespring Drive.

Orange County Sheriff's deputies, agents from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and Federal Bureau of Investigation experts have converged on the vacant property to comb it for clues.    Sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla said Sunday that the thick undergrowth has made for slow searching.    "They're being very tedious and very methodical," he said.

The discovery of the skull is the first major break in the case in months.  Although DNA results on the remains probably won't be released for several days, authorities and even Anthony's own attorneys are treating the find as if it is the little girl.

On Sunday, attorney for Casey Anthony, mother of the missing girl, spoke to FOX 35 and was joined by new members of the defense team which include several world-renowned forensic experts.

"We're going to have our experts all reviewing everything from top to bottom.  Unfortunately, due to the time that's elapsed and our inability to be able to observe what's being done, there's no telling what the scene is going to look like when we get it or what it was like beforehand," said Jose Baez .

Baez said he was preparing paperwork which he intends to file at the Orange County Courthouse on Monday, regarding a recent search of George and Cindy's home.

The location where the bones were found on Suburban Drive on Thursday remains an active crime scene.   Until investigators complete their work, Baez and his team of forensic experts will have to wait before they can get full access to the site. 
FOX 35 sources close to the investigation confirm that some evidence has already been sent to the FBI labs in Quantico.  Investigators wouldn't say exactly what evidence is being processed.

Although law enforcement previously expected to be finished searching the area on Sunday, officials now say there is no timetable set.

Casey Anthony, 22, waited a month before telling authorities that her daughter was missing and has since been charged with first degree murder.   She is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8069469&version=9&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Police Release 911 Call Made After Remains Found Near Anthony Home
Remains, Skull Found In Wooded Area 18267151
POSTED: 6:36 am EST December 12, 2008
UPDATED: 5:13 pm EST December 12, 2008

Remains Linked To Anthony Home

Meanwhile, the Anthonys returned home on Friday after not being allowed to enter while investigators executed a search warrant.

A medical examiner found evidence among the child's remains that link them to the Anthony home, Orange County Sheriff Keving Beary said on Friday, offering the strongest indication yet that the remains may be those of Caylee.

Beary said investigators searched the home late Thursday night into early Friday morning after the medical examiner found "some clues that came out of the remains" that "linked it to the house." He would not say what clues were found.

"We took some things out of the house that the forensic people are very interested in," he said.

Beary said his investigators and the FBI would work around the clock and through the weekend to identify the child.

Asked if he believed if the remains are Caylee's, Beary said: "I think it's a good possibility, but I have to wait seven to 14 days for the DNA analysis."

There are no other missing-child cases in the area.

"I say my prayers every day and one of them is to solve this case," said Beary, who is retiring in January. "I just hope that we solve the case on my watch." 

http://www.local6.com/news/18262363/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1649 on: December 15, 2008, 02:00:57 AM »

What a load of chit~I just listened to a report that those combing thru the evidence are from the FBI team that specializes in this type of recovery, kind of like necrosearch......Geraldo is the mouthpiece for the defense scumbags. They were told by the freaking Judge that they couldn't take part or observe the ongoing investigation, but I'm sure Geraldo invited them all to show up anyway, and then Baez is pizzed off he couldn't take part......HELLO petrified turd, remember the Judge's ruling. I bet he can easily pizz off a Judge

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: December 15, 2008, 02:00:59 AM »

Klass-got a ?.  I was trying to find something that was posted on Fri but don't see Fridays discussions?  Once they're locked-are they gone?

They go to the Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: December 15, 2008, 02:01:09 AM »

Finally got the laptop back

A break in that case may have occurred Thursday when skeletal remains of a child were found in a wooded lot less than a half-mile from where Caylee lived. Vass said he talked with Orange County, Fla., investigators by telephone and made some suggestions about evidence to possibly link the body to the car trunk and items from the child's home.

Here is the item I found in a Knoxville newspaper and the link on Vass.....

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/

Wow!  Thanks, IM!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: December 15, 2008, 02:02:40 AM »

I read on here that the reader meter mans name was German and then it came up about the Phyic tip that said the body will be found where the german shepard pee,s............the dumbest tip ,was actually the closest to mwhat happened..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: December 15, 2008, 02:03:56 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

I had to jump ahead a bunch to catch up to ya'll! OKAY, HERE IT GOES AND DON'T GET PIZZED!!!!!! I haven't seen a response to the A's new attorney that was on Geraldo last night! What does everyone think!!?? I almost think I like him!!???  My sister was here & we were both like OMG! he actually acts like he has some sense! He didn't try to deny or cover anything about the A's feelings at this point either! I'm starting to see a very slight change in the A's thinking with this new attorney! We need a transcript from last night; I would love to hear him again! I don't even remember his name!!! 

I was impressed with him, too.  Maybe thought he should have worn a tie, though?  He seemed very believable and had an honest face.

I can't see why anyone would get pizzed. I personaly think the A's should be left alone to grieve. I think they should have been left alone from day one. They were doing EVERYTHING they could to find Caylee. CASEY caused all this madness and her parents to cleaned up her mess as usual. Caylee was/is LOVED very much by her grandparents. I do understand the A's defended Casey BUT they were only going what she said, and in phone calls you could see Cindy pressing Casey for Info, like she didn't beleive her. And someone posted before that the house will be sold, I agree. I was thinking of that when I was watching Dateline. I can't blame them. I'm sure the A's already know they are gonna look like fools because they defended Casey. What parent really wants to beleive their child is a murderer?? This is someone they THOUGHT they knew. JMO...
I disagree Brandy.
Cindy and George ignored the fact that Casey was 7 months pregnant,ignored the fact that yes,Casey also had to have sex to get pregnant.They ignored how unstable Casey is(probably has been unstable all of her life),they ignored a lot of stuff when it came to their daughter.
I think the whole dang family is nuts!

Very true.  What if they also ignored incest going on within the family?  They all might be very used to covering for each other.  I didn't used to think that those allegations could be true, but the more you get to know the Anthony's the more dysfunctional they are.

That's what I've been saying all along. Nothing like incest and addiction in a family, to teach you to ignore things.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1654 on: December 15, 2008, 02:04:43 AM »

I heard or read the eyes were shriveled though but could still hold many answers.

Good night Klaas - what a note to say goodbye on!!   
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: December 15, 2008, 02:04:47 AM »

Klass-got a ?.  I was trying to find something that was posted on Fri but don't see Fridays discussions?  Once they're locked-are they gone?

They go to the Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Tks Klass-sweet dreams.  I'm headed that way soon too!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1656 on: December 15, 2008, 02:05:24 AM »

Finally got the laptop back

A break in that case may have occurred Thursday when skeletal remains of a child were found in a wooded lot less than a half-mile from where Caylee lived. Vass said he talked with Orange County, Fla., investigators by telephone and made some suggestions about evidence to possibly link the body to the car trunk and items from the child's home.

Here is the item I found in a Knoxville newspaper and the link on Vass.....

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/

Wow!  Thanks, IM!

Anytime~I think he knew which specific compounds were in those air samples and directed LE to search for them-but I wish I knew how that was evident from the crime scene.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: December 15, 2008, 02:05:26 AM »

Thank you for the jail video links!  Is there anywhere else I can view them?  I can never get WFTV videos to play on my PC.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #1658 on: December 15, 2008, 02:07:07 AM »

hello beautiful monkeys

i had a thought about the supposed phone call that casey says she got from Caylee on july 15th... remember? Caylee had supposedly talked about a book. interesting now that we know that that phone call could never have happened.... i know we all knew she was full of crap before but i thought of that call and it made me think about the millions of things she has lied so blatantly about so far. she knew Caylee was in those woods and once forensics comes back and proves how long poor Caylee has been there casey is going down.

RIP sweet Caylee.

Bring Caylee home.
<3
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1659 on: December 15, 2008, 02:07:43 AM »

Thank you for the jail video links!  Is there anywhere else I can view them?  I can never get WFTV videos to play on my PC.
Try here ISpy....  http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/files_released_by_law_enforcement.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.