April 23, 2024, 07:34:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302692 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: December 15, 2008, 02:11:16 AM »

I read on here that the reader meter mans name was German and then it came up about the Phyic tip that said the body will be found where the german shepard pee,s............the dumbest tip ,was actually the closest to mwhat happened..

I heard about that too. It was closer than most of psychic tips. But get this, some people are angry(wonder who)about the meter man taking a leak. They think LE should give him a ticket. It was talked about on the blogger news show. I think he should get a medal. You can still listen to the taped radio program, but to honest it wasn't all that. Lots of bloggers calling in and asking questions we've already discussed.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: December 15, 2008, 02:15:46 AM »

Klass-got a ?.  I was trying to find something that was posted on Fri but don't see Fridays discussions?  Once they're locked-are they gone?

They go to the Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0

GOODNIGHT ALL!

I just go in the house an hour ago and ... I am wide awake.

Good Night Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: December 15, 2008, 02:16:17 AM »

KLAAS goodmorning...hey would u mind giving me your outlook on this...

OOOOo how bout this..i totally forgot to ask..what do you guys think of casey placing caylees naked dolly in the carseat...and left it there until the car was found...dilusional?? oh my daughters dead now..lets tidy the backseat..oh here dolly you sit here...effing whacko...she said it herself in her texts to tony the morning after she was caught..."its my fault, i left my daughter with a psycho".....  ....  .. .. .. .she had previously stated in her first jail conversation with cindy when she said "uhh its not my fault"

I'm having a difficult time understanding how someone like Casey thinks.  There may very well have been some symbolism in the doll being placed in the carseat that way (if indeed it was).

I'm at work, just popped in for a few minutes, so sorry to bring forward this post from way back where I'm reading...

Don't remember where I saw this -- here?  WS?  elsewhere?  -- But there's a picture of Casey as a child (near the Christmas tree IIRC) and she is clutching a doll that looks identical or perhaps very similar to Caylee's favorite doll.  Caylee called her doll "Mama" -- could it be possible that this doll was Casey's doll originally?  Mama's doll?

Sorry I don't have a link to the picture.  It's in the set that was released by the family to try to generate sympathy for Casey by portraying her as the little girl she used to be; maybe after her indictment/re-arrest?

Gotta go, bbl.

Found it

Are there any others? I can't believe what cold eyes this baby has! I wonder if it's just because I know what she did, or if maybe these pictures show that there was already something wrong with her even then.  I don't understand quite how she thinks, either.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1663 on: December 15, 2008, 02:17:25 AM »

Klass-got a ?.  I was trying to find something that was posted on Fri but don't see Fridays discussions?  Once they're locked-are they gone?

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Good Night Klaas.

Janet

Well I am still here Janet!!   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: December 15, 2008, 02:20:18 AM »

I read on here that the reader meter mans name was German and then it came up about the Phyic tip that said the body will be found where the german shepard pee,s............the dumbest tip ,was actually the closest to mwhat happened..

I heard about that too. It was closer than most of psychic tips. But get this, some people are angry(wonder who)about the meter man taking a leak. They think LE should give him a ticket. It was talked about on the blogger news show. I think he should get a medal. You can still listen to the taped radio program, but to honest it wasn't all that. Lots of bloggers calling in and asking questions we've already discussed.
OMG....some people never cease to amaze me..........everybody wanted so much for her remains to be found and if it took this man having to relieve himself in the woods to find them, I dont give a damn, they have been found and it shouldnt matter why he was there, just that something led him there and now precious Caylee can rest in peace,    what is wrong with people, really!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: December 15, 2008, 02:20:41 AM »

Okay all, I've got to get to bed.  Thought I'd add something I thought you'd all enjoy.  Might make you feel better with all this. Check this out : http://www.ocso.com/CrimePrevention/ProstitutionArrests/tabid/239/Default.aspx

Casey's new friends.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: December 15, 2008, 02:21:17 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Good Night Klaas.

Janet

sniff sniff

Thanks mytime.  sniff sniff.

I had some words with another poster on the Natalee Holloway thread.  Now everybody on the Caylee Marie thread are going to sleep.

Oh. Woe is me.

Hey ... you wanna game of Scrabble mytime.

Janet
11:20 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1667 on: December 15, 2008, 02:21:32 AM »

Night all~Time for this Monkey to hit the bunk, I pulled an all nighter last night and I know it's going to kill me this week at work

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: December 15, 2008, 02:21:42 AM »

Page three is almost comical!

Nite all!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1669 on: December 15, 2008, 02:23:23 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Good Night Klaas.

Janet

sniff sniff

I had some words with another poster on the Natalee Holloway thread.  Now everybody on the Caylee Marie thread are going to sleep.

Oh. Woe is me.

Janet

Can we play online????

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1670 on: December 15, 2008, 02:24:14 AM »

Does anyone know if babydoll mama's clothes were pink?

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1671 on: December 15, 2008, 02:25:28 AM »

Bearlyhere I thinks your in the room

Not really OT but kinda I guess but I hope you do not mind that I share this - If I am wrong to do so - Please hit me with a Nanner Peel ...

I posted this in the Lounge on my Holiday Kick off ...

Its not about Christmas, Its not about Caylee directly but it is About Her in my Heart and Soul .......

If I may share this link - of a song ... I won't do it again ~ Promise
This Video is almost too Close to Caylee -

It is For Caylee
Concrete Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLwwy-g2wkc

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: December 15, 2008, 02:26:46 AM »

OMG....some people never cease to amaze me..........everybody wanted so much for her remains to be found and if it took this man having to relieve himself in the woods to find them, I dont give a damn, they have been found and it shouldnt matter why he was there, just that something led him there and now precious Caylee can rest in peace,    what is wrong with people, really!!!!!!!!!!

It's like anything that aids the case against KC draws unreasonable fire from the Ant camp. Those people never want to put that baby to rest. I have never seen anything quite like what is happening here. I don't believe anyone loved that poor baby.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1673 on: December 15, 2008, 02:27:43 AM »

Good night Island monkey and Hiding monkey and any other monkey going to sleep!!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: December 15, 2008, 02:28:20 AM »

Night all~Time for this Monkey to hit the bunk, I pulled an all nighter last night and I know it's going to kill me this week at work

Good nite!  I'm tired too, see everyone in the morning..........
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: December 15, 2008, 02:30:03 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Good Night Klaas.

Janet

sniff sniff

Oh. Woe is me.

Janet

Can we play online????

Klaas did give me a link a while back that allows the game to be played online.  I am going to look into it.  Not tonight ... I really should be getting to bed but ... I am going to look into it.

Thanks mytime ... you are a kind of person the world needs more of.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Janet
11:30 PM PT

_____

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: December 15, 2008, 02:30:51 AM »

The Anthonys are suspicious of anyone and everyone except their daughter it seems.  But we know that was not the case before from Cindy's very telling post in which she accuses Casey of jealousy and of leaving without warning and questions who is watching out for Caylee now.

For whatever reason, when they realized the truth, they decided they didn't want to lose KC too. Even at the expense of little Caylee. From the moment they "knew" what the truth was, they switched to "we have to save KC". Not sure I understand any of it, but that's just what I think!

Crazy though it sounds, even normal people will do that in times of extreme duress, when faced with that kind of loss. "River's Edge" is a true story, and they weren't even his parents.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: December 15, 2008, 02:34:25 AM »

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1678 on: December 15, 2008, 02:34:53 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Good Night Klaas.

Janet

sniff sniff

Oh. Woe is me.

Janet

Can we play online????

Klaas did give me a link a while back that allows the game to be played online.  I am going to look into it.  Not tonight ... I really should be getting to bed but ... I am going to look into it.

Thanks mytime ... you are a kind of person the world needs more of.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Janet
11:30 PM PT

Wow - Janet   

I am going to copy and paste this to everyone I know!! 

Goodnight - Sweet dreams!!
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1679 on: December 15, 2008, 02:37:49 AM »

I wonder if that is the doll's clothes they found that is pink?

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.