April 18, 2024, 09:04:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302035 times)
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1740 on: December 15, 2008, 06:30:14 AM »

Casey has a new attorney? Who is it? Is it that woman that looks like a man in a wig? What's her name, Something-Baden? TIA

LMAO, She looks like Donatella Versace to me!

Monken shield your eyes

SCAAARRRYYYYY

It does

IMO, a person who looks like this needs a job in radio... 

I'm really not a mean person BUT, seeing this woman? I knew I seen this face before. And it's been bothering me WHERE???... I finally found it!!!
This female muppet...........     http://mikealan802.tripod.com/themuppetsultimatepicturegallery/em.html

Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1741 on: December 15, 2008, 06:44:46 AM »

Is It Caylee? Anthonys Suspicious

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

Oh really? Since when did the A's hold Tim in high regard?! All they did was vilify the man!

Michelle obviously has not done her homework.  Tim Miller is quoted as saying "both" times an attempt to search the area where Caylee Marie remains were located ... there was water.

Janet

________

I agree, Janet.  They don't care what Tim said, they just want Tim Miller to once again be Cindy's scapegoat.  He was damned if he found Caylee and now he'll be damned because he didn't Caylee.  These dysfunctional people are brutal.  Tim and a thousand people spent hours and lots of money looking for Caylee Anthony.  The Anthonys gave him nothing but grief and aggravation.  I don't think it will change, but I do think that there will be a new twist to the spin.

I posted this earlier today...

I have a very bad feeling that the Anthonys may start a spin that Caylee was later placed in the woods close to the Anthony home by Zanny, to frame Casey.  Baez, himself, has already said that even if the remains are Caylee, it doesn't mean that Casey killed her.  They will do anything to create reasonable doubt to spare Casey the needle.  They will use Tim's inability to completely search that area because of the water as a reason to support their new spin.  They might even point out that Tim has dogs that are trained to find a corpse in water.  They will use Tim's expertise and resources to justify that Caylee wasn't in the woods at the time of the search.  I fear that Tim will be used and abused by them again.  First, Tim was the bad guy who wouldn't search for a living Caylee and now, Tim cleared the area as did LE, so Caylee had to be put there recently.  It's a shame, because many times searchers miss remains even after two or three searches and TES was definitely hindered by the water when they searched that area.  We're going to hear that Caylee's remains were placed in the woods while Casey was in jail or under house arrest.  Zanny climbed that new fence with her sister and a bunch of little kids to put the remains where they were found.

Tim Miller does not have a legal obligation to search for ANY missing person.  TES is a private ... non profit organization that operates on on the goodwill of others through donations.  TES was not hired by the "powers that be" in the Caylee Marie case ... he was actually called into the case by Cindy and George Anthony for the purpose of looking checking up on Caylee sightings.

However ... I believe that the search effort by TES will be negated by Casey's high profile defense team and ... blame will be put on those within the Orlando LE for not conducting an official search of that wood area close to the home of the Anthonys using experienced searchers from within the ranks ... for not conducting an official search as part of the investigative process.

To tell you the truth ... I have believe from day one that search efforts for Caylee remains was the official responsibility of the Orlando LE.  Justice for Caylee Marie demanded it.

Janet
Janet I  argee with you-LE put little effort in to searching for Caylee-Tim should have been just an extra help-not have the full responsiblity for all searching.

While I was watching Dateline, It was said "Tim and Tes searched that area BUT due to rain the water was waste deep and Tim wanted to go in by horses BUT was affraid the horses would crush something" So that being said I think Tim and TES made a good call.. JMO

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: December 15, 2008, 07:01:02 AM »

Bart Out As Anthonys' Rep.

ORLANDO -- Michelle Bart announced Sunday she will no longer act as spokeswoman for the family of missing Caylee Anthony.

Bart said she was giving up the position because of medical reasons.

Bart made the announcement Sunday night at Eastside Baptist Church, where family members and supporters have been holding weekly candlelight vigils for the missing 3-year-old.

This week's vigil was cancelled.

Bradley Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's new attorney, will now be the family's primary spokesman.

Bart said Saturday the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the discovery of skeletal remains of a small child Thursday near the Anthony home. See Previous Story.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said the bone size and hair color of the remains match Caylee.

The FBI is looking at DNA from the remains, but the Orange County medical examiner said it could be a week before conclusive results are released.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: December 15, 2008, 07:13:20 AM »

VIDEO George and Cindy Anthony attend church services

Who is the guy in the black suit?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: December 15, 2008, 07:19:08 AM »

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1745 on: December 15, 2008, 07:20:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

The A's should really ditch Dominic Casey.  Why would they still need a PI?

Lisa
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1746 on: December 15, 2008, 07:22:58 AM »

Good morning monkeys!  Watching the video of the Ants at church I was struck with the non answer the pastor gave to the question of where Caylee is. May be some type of confidentiality but I would have loved to be a fly on the wall during the meeting.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: December 15, 2008, 07:25:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Going to have to catch up with you guys.BRB. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: December 15, 2008, 07:26:40 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys, Monkey Lurkers, and Guests,

Please buckle your seat belts and keep your arms and legs inside the cage at all times.  Time for a new day. Here....we....go!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: December 15, 2008, 07:39:31 AM »

Good morning Monkey Friends! I'm about 8 pages back, trying to catch up. Forgive me if someone posted this already. But I see this web cam photo where you can see the memorial at the crime scene. If LA (I don't even won't to type his name)thinks he can go and take that away, I'll scream so loud they'll hear me all the way down there in Fla. He has no right to take it away, it's not his property, so I don't want to see him on the news removing it!! BTW Kerry Sanders just said on today show that they (think he was referring to G&C) already said the real killers put the body there to throw
investigaters off, that KC is innocent! WTF are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!
That's it, I need more coffee!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1750 on: December 15, 2008, 07:41:57 AM »

Attn: BOO MONKEY

Wishing your Dad a safe and uneventful surgery. I will be thinking of you both.

He should feel like a new man when he recovers a bit. Sorry this is off topic but I don't know how else to reach BOO. Peace,Jan

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1751 on: December 15, 2008, 07:42:38 AM »

Can someone give me the webcams?????  Thanks!!!!!!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: December 15, 2008, 07:49:57 AM »

Good morning Monkey Friends! I'm about 8 pages back, trying to catch up. Forgive me if someone posted this already. But I see this web cam photo where you can see the memorial at the crime scene. If LA (I don't even won't to type his name)thinks he can go and take that away, I'll scream so loud they'll hear me all the way down there in Fla. He has no right to take it away, it's not his property, so I don't want to see him on the news removing it!! BTW Kerry Sanders just said on today show that they (think he was referring to G&C) already said the real killers put the body there to throw
investigaters off, that KC is innocent! WTF are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!
That's it, I need more coffee!!!

JMO, think everyone suspected that the a's would come up with something that is so far from the truth......
Like the suspects knew of this place......NOT

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: December 15, 2008, 07:51:02 AM »

This is the crime scene web cam, don't know if it's updating:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Can't find the one for the house, but this link has lots of good info:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7130516&version=105&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: December 15, 2008, 08:00:27 AM »

Hugs to Boo, and morning to all!

Anything big going on today?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1755 on: December 15, 2008, 08:03:47 AM »

This is the crime scene web cam, don't know if it's updating:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Can't find the one for the house, but this link has lots of good info:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7130516&version=105&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Thank you so much!!!!!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: December 15, 2008, 08:10:09 AM »

Morning monkeys ... so, any word from George and Cindy? Still puttin' on at the Ritz?

Well, I had a strange and horrible thought this morning and this is just my brain in the morning -- fuzzy. My thought was: what if the item found with the remains was a Find Caylee t-shirt?

Then we'd know she had been moved, since there were no such T-shirts at the time of her murder. But anybody can wear a "find Caylee" t-shirt. It wouldn't have to be the family. I'm hoping they found something very concrete such as Casey's missing lanyard, her missing ring, or an earring of hers. Or that missing blackjack phone. That would be good. I can just see JB, too, freaking out as the possibility of winning his case sinks further out of sight each day, as more evidence is uncovered. I'm thinking Lee better get a lawyer, too. I think being enraged at the memorial is a little incriminating and over-the-top.

Hey I didn't say what's in that quote! 

Sorry, Quietmonkey, I haven't got the hang of this yet. The quote is actually you quoting goodnmad. At least, I think it is.

No I didn't say any of that that I bolded. I still mess up the quotes sometimes too. I was just surprised when I saw my name attached to something I didn't say. The whole quote thing can be confusing if you mess it up, like replying in someone elses quote. I've done that atleast once I'm sure. Well, I'm almost caught up! Wait for me Monkeys!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: December 15, 2008, 08:14:40 AM »

Morning monkeys ... so, any word from George and Cindy? Still puttin' on at the Ritz?

Well, I had a strange and horrible thought this morning and this is just my brain in the morning -- fuzzy. My thought was: what if the item found with the remains was a Find Caylee t-shirt?

Then we'd know she had been moved, since there were no such T-shirts at the time of her murder. But anybody can wear a "find Caylee" t-shirt. It wouldn't have to be the family. I'm hoping they found something very concrete such as Casey's missing lanyard, her missing ring, or an earring of hers. Or that missing blackjack phone. That would be good. I can just see JB, too, freaking out as the possibility of winning his case sinks further out of sight each day, as more evidence is uncovered. I'm thinking Lee better get a lawyer, too. I think being enraged at the memorial is a little incriminating and over-the-top.

Hey I didn't say what's in that quote! 

Sorry, Quietmonkey, I haven't got the hang of this yet. The quote is actually you quoting goodnmad. At least, I think it is.

No I didn't say any of that that I bolded. I still mess up the quotes sometimes too. I was just surprised when I saw my name attached to something I didn't say. The whole quote thing can be confusing if you mess it up, like replying in someone elses quote. I've done that atleast once I'm sure. Well, I'm almost caught up! Wait for me Monkeys!!

See I don't get it, what I just bolded in RED says that fuzzball said that, but that's what I QUIETMONKEY said, not fuzzball. How does it happen that way? I have no idea?????

RIP Sweet Puppy
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: December 15, 2008, 08:16:20 AM »

ORNL scientist enjoys high-profile forensics work but wants to do more : Local

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/

Guess what the news is today.  Remember the Body Farm?  Oak Ridge?
When Vass heard the body had been found, he called and told the LEO what to look for at the house in regards to the test on the car.
So pestcides must have been on the list.  He gave them a list.

suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1759 on: December 15, 2008, 08:18:13 AM »

Why haven't George & Cindy visited casey in jail.  Is it because they don't want to see her or she doesn't want to see them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.