April 19, 2024, 08:04:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302223 times)
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: December 15, 2008, 08:47:27 AM »

The next afternoon, at 12:50 p.m., Casey's father, George, saw Casey and Caylee leave for the day. He recalled Caylee wearing a denim skirt and a pink top, with white tennis shoes. She was carrying a little backpack with images of monkeys on it. She had on a pair of white-rimmed sunglasses and her hair was pulled into a ponytail. George told detectives he was sure of the time because he was watching one of his favorite programs on the Food Network.

"That was the last time I saw my granddaughter," Mr. Anthony said.
@600%

http://64.233.169.132/search?q=cache:oT6lh7PJLRUJ:www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/family/caylee_anthony/13.html+what+was+Caylee+wearing+last+time+George+saw+hers&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

First, I am glad she had some monkeys with her. Second, I can surprised how well he can recall exactly what Caylee was wearing. Sure, it's possible. It's just he seems to have such trouble remembering other things. I'm sure this has all been mentioned before, but I've been away a bit and this is the first I have seen of this article. Thanks for posting it again. Smile

Good morning monkeys,   These colors sure look like what george had described,   although I do not know how he remembered exactly what Caylee was wearing.  I can not remember what I wore yesterday... Guess it takes the mind of a schemer to remember those details.   mio
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1781 on: December 15, 2008, 08:50:54 AM »

Sorry if this has already been posted...

http://www.wftv.com/news/18279065/detail.html#-

Trail Of Bones May Have Been Found In Wooded Area

If this is Caylee, to me, this shoots down the theory of somebody recently dumping the body there.... animals obviously had time to scatter the remains.. which means it must have been there a while.. at least long enough for that to happen.

Poor Caylee. 

Considering the child's body has what a few hundred bones, more than adults b/c they are'nt fused together yet, and the bag could not have been completely intact as the skull fell out when poked or kicked -- yes, I'd day it's very possible there was a trail of bones. My guess the ME took the remains and noted bones missing.

And yes poor Caylee. Her memory is being exploited by the Anthonys. Let her rest in peace. 

I remember you, Caylee.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1782 on: December 15, 2008, 08:57:47 AM »

LIke a good little monkey, im going over allllll the pages of allllll the reports....i have come to the conclusion that...casey is a murderer. Not only that she has great taste in saving things that will get her indicted for being a murderer.....it always heated my buttons that one of my favorite quotes was inquired by someone as stupid as casey...but now i want to say thank you casey for being a moron....the quote reads...You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, even months over analyzing a situation, or you could leave the pieces on the floor and move the **** on...she saved it to the laptop i think on the third of july..and went back to look at that quote...and the picture of the little teddy hanging..with the baby that looks like caylee....on the 14....hmm..sounds like this killer likes to revisit the crime....

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: December 15, 2008, 08:57:56 AM »

I am not sure where I heard this but this gives insight into how CA has always acted.  Classmates from KC stated that in the 6th grade, KC went to a birthday party.  KC called CA crying because noone was paying attention to her, only the B-Day girl.  CA went to the child's home and yelled at the child's mother because no one way paying attention to KC.  CA's dysfunction and narcicism is what created her clone KC.

OMG!! They cannot freakin be serious, No wonder the bitch is like she is! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: December 15, 2008, 08:58:28 AM »

(Note: I'm not sure this is anything more than rumor at this point ... I'm behind quite a few pages) IF LE took drywall and carpet and a piece of a matress ... that would suggest to me blood and it makes me think the child was struck in the head by Casey's hand or an object resulting in her death. But then I think wouldn't they have sprayed Luminol in the first search of the home? 

Another thought I had -- I wonder if the internet searches for neck breaking, etc. were really part of a plan to off George and Cindy. And then the fight on June 15 and the next day Caylee is whining and Casey snaps and kills her. I guess it's possible. I'm just not sure at this point.

I remember you, Caylee.
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1785 on: December 15, 2008, 08:59:46 AM »

Jose Baez updates the media on Sunday

Per Holly, Conway getting ready for tomorrow. Sources say, Conway may be filing paperwork on Monday. 

Paperwork for what???

Good morning monkeys!

It sounds to me like the "A"'s new attorney is filing some kind of complaint regarding LE's search of their home on Thursday night, did anybody else hear that?

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: December 15, 2008, 09:00:33 AM »

Caylee Anthony: Skeletal Remains and Duct Tape, Duct Tape, Duct Tape and Casey Anthony … Anthony Home Searched, Part 2

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/15/caylee-anthony-skeletal-remains-and-duct-tape-duct-tape-duct-tape-and-casey-anthony-anthony-home-searched-part-2/
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1787 on: December 15, 2008, 09:01:09 AM »

Something I've never understood... If Casey had already killed Caylee and wasn't burdened with her presence, why didn't she go to Puerto Rico? Since she was avoiding her family, (and possibly running from a murder crime) wouldn't it have made the most sense to leave state when she had the oppurtunity?

Why, if she had killed Caylee, did she stick around? Toni was in New York iirc, so it wasn't for him...

Because she couldn't get the time off from work?????
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: December 15, 2008, 09:01:22 AM »

Good Morning 

I see you in my favorite overalls Monken...

Have a BLESSED day!!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: December 15, 2008, 09:01:42 AM »

I'm watching Geraldo Live now.  I know LE has a lot of evidence against Casey but is anyone else concerned with the team of attorney's and experts that are coming to help Baez?  They are saying it is a big mistake to not to have let the defense watch the autopsy.  I don't think the defense usually does this in many other cases though so who knows.  Who is paying for all of them?  I know that the prosecution can try to discredit Dr. Lee for what he said in the Phil Spector case if I remember correctly.  I'm so concerned that somehow she will get off.
    it is a big mistake no to let them watch-if they are there they cant spin at trial-I hope le does not screw this up-and give the defence a opportunity at trial to place doubt on the evidence.  All u need iis one jurio to be impressed with Dr LEE and its over with
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: December 15, 2008, 09:02:36 AM »

Jose Baez updates the media on Sunday

Per Holly, Conway getting ready for tomorrow. Sources say, Conway may be filing paperwork on Monday. 

Paperwork for what???

Good morning monkeys!

It sounds to me like the "A"'s new attorney is filing some kind of complaint regarding LE's search of their home on Thursday night, did anybody else hear that?

No, They are!!?? Can they do that? LE always does that when they take evidence from a home. I don't think they are required to fix it back like it was!!??

AND. GOOD MORNING ALL!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: December 15, 2008, 09:03:42 AM »

Good Morning 

I see you in my favorite overalls Monken...

Have a BLESSED day!!

pb

GOOD MORNING PINK!!!   ::MonkeyDance:   

Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: December 15, 2008, 09:03:45 AM »

Well, its labled PORCH 2215

One reason I think it might make sense for this to be a dryer vent brush is that Cindy, in her infinite wisdom  washed the clothes that were in the car. LE might want to check the dryer brush for any micro evidence that could have come from the clothes when Cindy put them in the dryer.

what is a dryer vent brush?  i've never seen anything like that associated with a dryer?????

btw...hi everyone! *waving*

prob been answered but yes, it looks like a dryer vent brush and then I went to ask.com and searched and no lie this is what came up. Weird.

http://www.caseybrush.com/vent_duct.html

But anyway, the point is that's what it appears to be.

I remember you, Caylee.
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1793 on: December 15, 2008, 09:04:07 AM »

(Note: I'm not sure this is anything more than rumor at this point ... I'm behind quite a few pages) IF LE took drywall and carpet and a piece of a matress ... that would suggest to me blood and it makes me think the child was struck in the head by Casey's hand or an object resulting in her death. But then I think wouldn't they have sprayed Luminol in the first search of the home? 

Another thought I had -- I wonder if the internet searches for neck breaking, etc. were really part of a plan to off George and Cindy. And then the fight on June 15 and the next day Caylee is whining and Casey snaps and kills her. I guess it's possible. I'm just not sure at this point.

I thought the same thing goodnmad, they had to have either sprayed luminal or found some type of suspicious body fluids by use of ultra-violet lights or something before selecting those specific pieces to take, otherwise they would have taken a chunk out of everything in that house!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: December 15, 2008, 09:05:06 AM »

Has it been stated what Caylee was wrapped in yet? Was it a sheet or towel?? 

Phaedrus
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1795 on: December 15, 2008, 09:05:42 AM »

LIke a good little monkey, im going over allllll the pages of allllll the reports....i have come to the conclusion that...casey is a murderer. Not only that she has great taste in saving things that will get her indicted for being a murderer.....it always heated my buttons that one of my favorite quotes was inquired by someone as stupid as casey...but now i want to say thank you casey for being a moron....the quote reads...You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, even months over analyzing a situation, or you could leave the pieces on the floor and move the **** on...she saved it to the laptop i think on the third of july..and went back to look at that quote...and the picture of the little teddy hanging..with the baby that looks like caylee....on the 14....hmm..sounds like this killer likes to revisit the crime....

Why do we kill people
Who kill people?
To show that killing people is bad??

hmm..sick and interesting..who does that?? who reads this and agrees with it?? oh yeah someone who doesnt agree with the dealth penalty..oh and the beezy that just killed her daughter and dumped her in the woods...casey really doesnt agree with the death penalty now..

it shows how nutso she is she is obviously pro-life for killers...but so not pro-life when it comes to her offspring...tsk tsk casey anthony

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1796 on: December 15, 2008, 09:06:23 AM »

What I was trying to say is they didn't just randomly pick those, am I making ay sense? 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: December 15, 2008, 09:07:02 AM »

Now we will see what the anthony really think-If they thought that Caylee was aliveand that kc did nothing wrong---They should be running to the jail to see how kc is doing-if they dont go- then we know they knew all along she was dead
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: December 15, 2008, 09:07:37 AM »

Something I've never understood... If Casey had already killed Caylee and wasn't burdened with her presence, why didn't she go to Puerto Rico? Since she was avoiding her family, (and possibly running from a murder crime) wouldn't it have made the most sense to leave state when she had the oppurtunity?

Why, if she had killed Caylee, did she stick around? Toni was in New York iirc, so it wasn't for him...

Because she couldn't get the time off from work?????

Also, she probably didn't have the money. I know she stole from Amy, but it wouldn't last long enough to go somewhere and stay for any extended period of time. She just couldn't afford it, probably as simple as that. If G&C had alot of money, she'd of been gone and probably still on the run telling G&C she & Caylee were fine. Don't call me, I'll call you, something like that!

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: December 15, 2008, 09:08:11 AM »

Caylee Anthony: Skeletal Remains and Duct Tape, Duct Tape, Duct Tape and Casey Anthony … Anthony Home Searched, Part 2

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/15/caylee-anthony-skeletal-remains-and-duct-tape-duct-tape-duct-tape-and-casey-anthony-anthony-home-searched-part-2/

Great post Red.  May I suggest a topic? People such as Padiall and M. Baden calling it an "accident" IF Casey was using chloroform to put Caylee to sleep so she could party. I could be wrong but I do not believe that under the law that is an "accident."

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.