April 19, 2024, 02:33:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302114 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: December 15, 2008, 09:09:43 AM »

LIke a good little monkey, im going over allllll the pages of allllll the reports....i have come to the conclusion that...casey is a murderer. Not only that she has great taste in saving things that will get her indicted for being a murderer.....it always heated my buttons that one of my favorite quotes was inquired by someone as stupid as casey...but now i want to say thank you casey for being a moron....the quote reads...You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, even months over analyzing a situation, or you could leave the pieces on the floor and move the **** on...she saved it to the laptop i think on the third of july..and went back to look at that quote...and the picture of the little teddy hanging..with the baby that looks like caylee....on the 14....hmm..sounds like this killer likes to revisit the crime....

Why do we kill people
Who kill people?
To show that killing people is bad??

hmm..sick and interesting..who does that?? who reads this and agrees with it?? oh yeah someone who doesnt agree with the dealth penalty..oh and the beezy that just killed her daughter and dumped her in the woods...casey really doesnt agree with the death penalty now..

it shows how nutso she is she is obviously pro-life for killers...but so not pro-life when it comes to her offspring...tsk tsk casey anthony

I just got chills again reading that sh!t, every piece is now falling into place.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1801 on: December 15, 2008, 09:11:07 AM »

I am not sure where I heard this but this gives insight into how CA has always acted.  Classmates from KC stated that in the 6th grade, KC went to a birthday party.  KC called CA crying because noone was paying attention to her, only the B-Day girl.  CA went to the child's home and yelled at the child's mother because no one way paying attention to KC.  CA's dysfunction and narcicism is what created her clone KC.

UGH.  My daughter is 6 yrs old..  last year she attended her first b-day party at a friend's house-I sat down with her beforehand, and explained that she would probably not get any one-on-one time with her friends. She would have to "share", because a lot of other kids would be there. I did not want this to be a problem (as I suspected it might be), so I tried to confront it before it might be an issue.  I explained that my daughter should not take any of this personally, but her friend had to play with everybody- not just her. 
Apparently Cindy didn't know her daughter very well? And didn't care that the day wasn't about her own kid?? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1802 on: December 15, 2008, 09:11:18 AM »

Well, its labled PORCH 2215

One reason I think it might make sense for this to be a dryer vent brush is that Cindy, in her infinite wisdom  washed the clothes that were in the car. LE might want to check the dryer brush for any micro evidence that could have come from the clothes when Cindy put them in the dryer.

what is a dryer vent brush?  i've never seen anything like that associated with a dryer?????

btw...hi everyone! *waving*

prob been answered but yes, it looks like a dryer vent brush and then I went to ask.com and searched and no lie this is what came up. Weird.

http://www.caseybrush.com/vent_duct.html

But anyway, the point is that's what it appears to be.

I think that is a lawn sprayer, it looks like one of mine that I bought at Home Depot
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: December 15, 2008, 09:11:29 AM »

Well, its labled PORCH 2215

One reason I think it might make sense for this to be a dryer vent brush is that Cindy, in her infinite wisdom  washed the clothes that were in the car. LE might want to check the dryer brush for any micro evidence that could have come from the clothes when Cindy put them in the dryer.

what is a dryer vent brush?  i've never seen anything like that associated with a dryer?????

btw...hi everyone! *waving*

prob been answered but yes, it looks like a dryer vent brush and then I went to ask.com and searched and no lie this is what came up. Weird.

http://www.caseybrush.com/vent_duct.html

But anyway, the point is that's what it appears to be.

IS THAT FOR REAL!!!???   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1804 on: December 15, 2008, 09:11:31 AM »

What I was trying to say is they didn't just randomly pick those, am I making ay sense? 

yes, I understand. It does still leave me wondering why those things weren't taken in the first place. Wouldn't LE have tested for those blood/body fluid in the first place and found them if the murder involved blood? I'm just confused. But like I said, rumor until confirmed in a doc dump. 

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: December 15, 2008, 09:11:36 AM »

I'm watching Geraldo Live now.  I know LE has a lot of evidence against Casey but is anyone else concerned with the team of attorney's and experts that are coming to help Baez?  They are saying it is a big mistake to not to have let the defense watch the autopsy.  I don't think the defense usually does this in many other cases though so who knows.  Who is paying for all of them?  I know that the prosecution can try to discredit Dr. Lee for what he said in the Phil Spector case if I remember correctly.  I'm so concerned that somehow she will get off.
    it is a big mistake no to let them watch-if they are there they cant spin at trial-I hope le does not screw this up-and give the defence a opportunity at trial to place doubt on the evidence.  All u need iis one jurio to be impressed with Dr LEE and its over with

I get the feeling if they (defense atty's) were there observing, then they definitely would say evidence was mishandled because they would say the "SAW" this or that being mishandled. I think either way they will say that. If they weren't there observing how do they know things weren't done properly?

RIP Sweet Puppy
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: December 15, 2008, 09:12:12 AM »

Caylee Anthony: Skeletal Remains and Duct Tape, Duct Tape, Duct Tape and Casey Anthony … Anthony Home Searched, Part 2

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/15/caylee-anthony-skeletal-remains-and-duct-tape-duct-tape-duct-tape-and-casey-anthony-anthony-home-searched-part-2/

Good Morning RED

Good read,thanks..

Poor little Caylee.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1807 on: December 15, 2008, 09:13:17 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!

Here is my theory:

I think she made up a little bed for Caylee in the trunk, chloroformed her and taped her mouth so she wouldn't make noise if she woke up. That explains the sheet or blanket that was found with the body. I think she left the body in the trunk not knowing (or caring) what to do until it got to a point of decomp where she HAD to so something with it, so she borrowed the shovel from the neighbors, not wanting to touch the decaying body (which had to be pretty bad after 2 days in the trunk in the summer) to roll or lift the body into a garbage bag. I'm sure she sprayed it with insecticide to get rid of the flies when she did this. She then hosed off the shovel (which explains the cadaver dog hits in the back yard) and let the shovel dry in the sun before she returned it. (Hence the neighbors saying it had no dirt on it and didn't even, in fact, look used). She duct taped the bag shut and dumped the body that day. She didn;t want GA near the trunk because of the flies and the stain. I don;t think she would have risked letting the body out of her sight those first couple of days. Nobody was going to go into her trunk and she knew it.  It will be very interesting to hear the forensic evidence regarding how long the body was in its current location. I don't think it was moved. Like LP said, it would be like a bag of stew.  (ugh).

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: December 15, 2008, 09:13:48 AM »

I'm watching Geraldo Live now.  I know LE has a lot of evidence against Casey but is anyone else concerned with the team of attorney's and experts that are coming to help Baez?  They are saying it is a big mistake to not to have let the defense watch the autopsy.  I don't think the defense usually does this in many other cases though so who knows.  Who is paying for all of them?  I know that the prosecution can try to discredit Dr. Lee for what he said in the Phil Spector case if I remember correctly.  I'm so concerned that somehow she will get off.
    it is a big mistake no to let them watch-if they are there they cant spin at trial-I hope le does not screw this up-and give the defence a opportunity at trial to place doubt on the evidence.  All u need iis one jurio to be impressed with Dr LEE and its over with

I get the feeling if they (defense atty's) were there observing, then they definitely would say evidence was mishandled because they would say the "SAW" this or that being mishandled. I think either way they will say that. If they weren't there observing how do they know things weren't done properly?

Is it common practice to allow defense to be present for the autopsy??? And since we do not KNOW this is Caylee, would it even be appropriate?

I remember you, Caylee.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1809 on: December 15, 2008, 09:14:37 AM »

(Note: I'm not sure this is anything more than rumor at this point ... I'm behind quite a few pages) IF LE took drywall and carpet and a piece of a matress ... that would suggest to me blood and it makes me think the child was struck in the head by Casey's hand or an object resulting in her death. But then I think wouldn't they have sprayed Luminol in the first search of the home? 

Another thought I had -- I wonder if the internet searches for neck breaking, etc. were really part of a plan to off George and Cindy. And then the fight on June 15 and the next day Caylee is whining and Casey snaps and kills her. I guess it's possible. I'm just not sure at this point.

I thought the same thing goodnmad, they had to have either sprayed luminal or found some type of suspicious body fluids by use of ultra-violet lights or something before selecting those specific pieces to take, otherwise they would have taken a chunk out of everything in that house!

ok ok...soooo. they didnt remove these things during the first searches because it was still an investigation into a missing child..and they were only allowed to take what was on the search warrant approved by a judge..they couldnt do any csi type stuff..it wasnt a crime scene at the moment...as soon as they blocked off the anthony home last week, they sent an emergency search warrant for the entirety of the anthony home, in order for the judge to have approved it so quickly, they have to have had something close to concrete evidence that this indeed was caylee anthony..that she was killed by her mother, and that some evidence on the babys body show that the anthony home was the place of the crime...phew

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: December 15, 2008, 09:15:44 AM »

IS THAT FOR REAL!!!???   

Yep. It is what appeared when I searched for dryer vent brush. Weird huh?

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: December 15, 2008, 09:17:48 AM »

(Note: I'm not sure this is anything more than rumor at this point ... I'm behind quite a few pages) IF LE took drywall and carpet and a piece of a matress ... that would suggest to me blood and it makes me think the child was struck in the head by Casey's hand or an object resulting in her death. But then I think wouldn't they have sprayed Luminol in the first search of the home? 

Another thought I had -- I wonder if the internet searches for neck breaking, etc. were really part of a plan to off George and Cindy. And then the fight on June 15 and the next day Caylee is whining and Casey snaps and kills her. I guess it's possible. I'm just not sure at this point.

I thought the same thing goodnmad, they had to have either sprayed luminal or found some type of suspicious body fluids by use of ultra-violet lights or something before selecting those specific pieces to take, otherwise they would have taken a chunk out of everything in that house!

ok ok...soooo. they didnt remove these things during the first searches because it was still an investigation into a missing child..and they were only allowed to take what was on the search warrant approved by a judge..they couldnt do any csi type stuff..it wasnt a crime scene at the moment...as soon as they blocked off the anthony home last week, they sent an emergency search warrant for the entirety of the anthony home, in order for the judge to have approved it so quickly, they have to have had something close to concrete evidence that this indeed was caylee anthony..that she was killed by her mother, and that some evidence on the babys body show that the anthony home was the place of the crime...phew

ok, I'm with you here. Maybe that's it. It just seems after it was proven there was decomp in the trunk they would have obtained another warrant and gone back ... but at any rate, looks like they prob got what they needed to put Casey away for the rest of her miserable life.

I remember you, Caylee.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1812 on: December 15, 2008, 09:19:01 AM »

Is it common practice to allow defense to be present for the autopsy??? And since we do not KNOW this is Caylee, would it even be appropriate?

No it isnt common practice that the defense be present at any crimescene...even the autopsy..and luckily for LE because the remains were not definitive it definitely would NOT be appropriate....and this is the clencher....they didnt just want to watch..there immediate hearing affidavit stated they wanted their renound anthropologists to join in on the autopsy...jjose baez is beside himself with stupidity

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: December 15, 2008, 09:20:56 AM »

I am not sure where I heard this but this gives insight into how CA has always acted.  Classmates from KC stated that in the 6th grade, KC went to a birthday party.  KC called CA crying because noone was paying attention to her, only the B-Day girl.  CA went to the child's home and yelled at the child's mother because no one way paying attention to KC.  CA's dysfunction and narcicism is what created her clone KC.

UGH.  My daughter is 6 yrs old..  last year she attended her first b-day party at a friend's house-I sat down with her beforehand, and explained that she would probably not get any one-on-one time with her friends. She would have to "share", because a lot of other kids would be there. I did not want this to be a problem (as I suspected it might be), so I tried to confront it before it might be an issue.  I explained that my daughter should not take any of this personally, but her friend had to play with everybody- not just her. 
Apparently Cindy didn't know her daughter very well? And didn't care that the day wasn't about her own kid?? 

Ha ha we have pics of my younger brother trying to open MY birthday presents .. he was only 3 though.  I still make fun of him about that.

And if this is true, which I wouldn't doubt, just goes to show you where Casey got her huge self-centered ego.

I was thinking this morning how f'ed up in the head Casey has to be to have done this. Not insane. Just f'ed up in the head.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: December 15, 2008, 09:21:10 AM »

I swear Another, I can see what Casey must have been like even in the 6 th grade! I'll bet that kid didn't want her at her party but some really thoughtful mother made her invite the whole class!! I've had similar things happen with my girls, i can just see it!!! 

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: December 15, 2008, 09:22:20 AM »

IS THAT FOR REAL!!!???   

Yep. It is what appeared when I searched for dryer vent brush. Weird huh?

VERY!! 

Phaedrus
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: December 15, 2008, 09:23:18 AM »

Jose Baez updates the media on Sunday

Per Holly, Conway getting ready for tomorrow. Sources say, Conway may be filing paperwork on Monday. 

Paperwork for what???

Good morning monkeys!

It sounds to me like the "A"'s new attorney is filing some kind of complaint regarding LE's search of their home on Thursday night, did anybody else hear that?

I didn't hear complaint.  I heard filing paperwork in regards to the search.

I wonder if personal items of the A's were taken?  Conway, has stated that the A's have done nothing wrong.  Vacuum cleaners are not personal items LMAO
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: December 15, 2008, 09:24:55 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!

Here is my theory:

I think she made up a little bed for Caylee in the trunk, chloroformed her and taped her mouth so she wouldn't make noise if she woke up. That explains the sheet or blanket that was found with the body. I think she left the body in the trunk not knowing (or caring) what to do until it got to a point of decomp where she HAD to so something with it, so she borrowed the shovel from the neighbors, not wanting to touch the decaying body (which had to be pretty bad after 2 days in the trunk in the summer) to roll or lift the body into a garbage bag. I'm sure she sprayed it with insecticide to get rid of the flies when she did this. She then hosed off the shovel (which explains the cadaver dog hits in the back yard) and let the shovel dry in the sun before she returned it. (Hence the neighbors saying it had no dirt on it and didn't even, in fact, look used). She duct taped the bag shut and dumped the body that day. She didn;t want GA near the trunk because of the flies and the stain. I don;t think she would have risked letting the body out of her sight those first couple of days. Nobody was going to go into her trunk and she knew it.  It will be very interesting to hear the forensic evidence regarding how long the body was in its current location. I don't think it was moved. Like LP said, it would be like a bag of stew.  (ugh).

Could be!! 

Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: December 15, 2008, 09:25:49 AM »

I didn't hear complaint.  I heard filing paperwork in regards to the search.

I wonder if personal items of the A's were taken?  Conway, has stated that the A's have done nothing wrong.  Vacuum cleaners are not personal items LMAO

So maybe Cin Cin wants her stuff back b/c that is more important than finding out who killed her granddaughter? Hmm. Right. I swear she never stops.

I remember you, Caylee.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: December 15, 2008, 09:25:56 AM »

Per Holly, Conway getting ready for tomorrow. Sources say, Conway may be filing paperwork on Monday. 
[/quote]

Paperwork for what???
[/quote]

Good morning monkeys!

It sounds to me like the "A"'s new attorney is filing some kind of complaint regarding LE's search of their home on Thursday night, did anybody else hear that?

[/quote]

No, They are!!?? Can they do that? LE always does that when they take evidence from a home. I don't think they are required to fix it back like it was!!??

AND. GOOD MORNING ALL!!!! 
[/quote]

Good Morning, Monkeys.

Knew of a co-worker who was awoken early one morning and had her apt. abasolutely trashed by the Bur. of Narc. people.  As it turned-out, it wasn't she or her apt. they were interested in.  It was her next door neighbors.  They broke into the wrong one.  When they left her there wasn't even an apology.  Just that they weren't responsible for cleaning it up and putting it back together.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.