April 25, 2024, 07:59:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302856 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: December 15, 2008, 09:26:35 AM »

I'm watching Geraldo Live now.  I know LE has a lot of evidence against Casey but is anyone else concerned with the team of attorney's and experts that are coming to help Baez?  They are saying it is a big mistake to not to have let the defense watch the autopsy.  I don't think the defense usually does this in many other cases though so who knows.  Who is paying for all of them?  I know that the prosecution can try to discredit Dr. Lee for what he said in the Phil Spector case if I remember correctly.  I'm so concerned that somehow she will get off.
    it is a big mistake no to let them watch-if they are there they cant spin at trial-I hope le does not screw this up-and give the defence a opportunity at trial to place doubt on the evidence.  All u need iis one jurio to be impressed with Dr LEE and its over with

I get the feeling if they (defense atty's) were there observing, then they definitely would say evidence was mishandled because they would say the "SAW" this or that being mishandled. I think either way they will say that. If they weren't there observing how do they know things weren't done properly?
  If they were there -and it was taped then -and they offered no objection to how things were done-they couldnt say at trial  anything was mishandled-look at OJ trial-the dna was questioned and they spined it on the cops saying OJ was framed.  Of course it was a jury made up of morons
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: December 15, 2008, 09:28:23 AM »

I'm watching Geraldo Live now.  I know LE has a lot of evidence against Casey but is anyone else concerned with the team of attorney's and experts that are coming to help Baez?  They are saying it is a big mistake to not to have let the defense watch the autopsy.  I don't think the defense usually does this in many other cases though so who knows.  Who is paying for all of them?  I know that the prosecution can try to discredit Dr. Lee for what he said in the Phil Spector case if I remember correctly.  I'm so concerned that somehow she will get off.
    it is a big mistake no to let them watch-if they are there they cant spin at trial-I hope le does not screw this up-and give the defence a opportunity at trial to place doubt on the evidence.  All u need iis one jurio to be impressed with Dr LEE and its over with

I get the feeling if they (defense atty's) were there observing, then they definitely would say evidence was mishandled because they would say the "SAW" this or that being mishandled. I think either way they will say that. If they weren't there observing how do they know things weren't done properly?

Is it common practice to allow defense to be present for the autopsy??? And since we do not KNOW this is Caylee, would it even be appropriate?

No it isnt common practice that the defense be present at any crimescene...even the autopsy..and luckily for LE because the remains were not definitive it definitely would NOT be appropriate....and this is the clencher....they didnt just want to watch..there immediate hearing affidavit stated they wanted their renound anthropologists to join in on the autopsy...jjose baez is beside himself with stupidity

I finally found who Geraldo was arguing with yesterday, it was Gregg Jarrett. Why was geraldo so hell bent on the defense being there!!?? He said that they are always allowed at the autopsy & Jarrett said they weren't!! Who's right!!!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1822 on: December 15, 2008, 09:28:30 AM »

No it isnt common practice that the defense be present at any crimescene...even the autopsy..and luckily for LE because the remains were not definitive it definitely would NOT be appropriate....and this is the clencher....they didnt just want to watch..there immediate hearing affidavit stated they wanted their renound anthropologists to join in on the autopsy...jjose baez is beside himself with stupidity

oh, yeah, let Dr. Lee loose in there for sure. Then some evidence will turn up "missing" and some things that were'nt there before will suddenly appear.

"Oh, look, there are two dead squirrels in the car! And look a signed confession from Zanny the Nanny with the remains! How did you guys miss that?"

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: December 15, 2008, 09:30:05 AM »

Per Holly, Conway getting ready for tomorrow. Sources say, Conway may be filing paperwork on Monday. 

Paperwork for what???
[/quote]

Good morning monkeys!

It sounds to me like the "A"'s new attorney is filing some kind of complaint regarding LE's search of their home on Thursday night, did anybody else hear that?

[/quote]

No, They are!!?? Can they do that? LE always does that when they take evidence from a home. I don't think they are required to fix it back like it was!!??

AND. GOOD MORNING ALL!!!! 
[/quote]

Good Morning, Monkeys.

Knew of a co-worker who was awoken early one morning and had her apt. abasolutely trashed by the Bur. of Narc. people.  As it turned-out, it wasn't she or her apt. they were interested in.  It was her next door neighbors.  They broke into the wrong one.  When they left her there wasn't even an apology.  Just that they weren't responsible for cleaning it up and putting it back together.  
[/quote]

That's what I thought!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1824 on: December 15, 2008, 09:32:04 AM »

I am sure this might be taken the wrong way, but just hear me out.  (Let me preface this by saying I watch a LOT of CSI)

The remains were found wrapped in a towel or blanket, similar to those found at the home.  Only a family member would have taken the time to be sentimental about it and wrapped her in a familiar item, her blanky, a towel, or bedding.  I do not see a kidnapper being that "kind", and rather just placing the body in the bag directly or wrapping it with plastic.  I think that this might play into the prosectutions favor. 
There is a picture of Caylee wrapped in her pink blanky, I wonder if that is not the same one she is wrapped in now. 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: December 15, 2008, 09:33:08 AM »

FOXNEWS JUST NOW: MOMENTS AGO MORE BONES FOUND!!!!! 

Phaedrus
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1826 on: December 15, 2008, 09:35:07 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!

Here is my theory:

I think she made up a little bed for Caylee in the trunk, chloroformed her and taped her mouth so she wouldn't make noise if she woke up. That explains the sheet or blanket that was found with the body. I think she left the body in the trunk not knowing (or caring) what to do until it got to a point of decomp where she HAD to so something with it, so she borrowed the shovel from the neighbors, not wanting to touch the decaying body (which had to be pretty bad after 2 days in the trunk in the summer) to roll or lift the body into a garbage bag. I'm sure she sprayed it with insecticide to get rid of the flies when she did this. She then hosed off the shovel (which explains the cadaver dog hits in the back yard) and let the shovel dry in the sun before she returned it. (Hence the neighbors saying it had no dirt on it and didn't even, in fact, look used). She duct taped the bag shut and dumped the body that day. She didn;t want GA near the trunk because of the flies and the stain. I don;t think she would have risked letting the body out of her sight those first couple of days. Nobody was going to go into her trunk and she knew it.  It will be very interesting to hear the forensic evidence regarding how long the body was in its current location. I don't think it was moved. Like LP said, it would be like a bag of stew.  (ugh).

I got your back with this one..this is very similar to what i think happened..only difference is the day she borrowed the shovel (the morning after caylee died in her trunk while she watched horror movies and had sex) she use it like you said..soo she wouldnt get her nails dirty((the shovel theory explains the new scratches on the bumper))..and she placed the baby in a trash bag then into her turtle sandbox..it has a lid..and since the baby is not home..her parents wont go near it...and yes she did wash off the shovel..but i think she did it in the pool..ya digg? thats why there was a hit at the sand box..and it explains the pool ladder..she had to wash her hands..yuck..and she came back a couple days after the 24..the incident with GA ..picked the bag *which is stew now* and carried it back to her trunk with her parents shovel *there shed was definitely open now*the bag tore with the shovel..causing the stain...big maggots **the first kind of larvae.they have some of these in evidence already** and thats when she ditched the bod close to home...im not sure where the chemicals come into play..i dont know if they are what killed caylee..but since casey didnt clean the trunk...im guessing she just half assed it and sprayed whatever she could to get the smell out

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: December 15, 2008, 09:35:20 AM »

I am sure this might be taken the wrong way, but just hear me out.  (Let me preface this by saying I watch a LOT of CSI)

The remains were found wrapped in a towel or blanket, similar to those found at the home.  Only a family member would have taken the time to be sentimental about it and wrapped her in a familiar item, her blanky, a towel, or bedding.  I do not see a kidnapper being that "kind", and rather just placing the body in the bag directly or wrapping it with plastic.  I think that this might play into the prosectutions favor. 
There is a picture of Caylee wrapped in her pink blanky, I wonder if that is not the same one she is wrapped in now. 

Good Point Dolce....they always give them a clue like that.  They cover the face, etc.

And don't forget Spindy's words to LE.....NOTHING IS MISSING FROM THE HOUSE.

Well, if the bedding is missing...guess who's lying?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: December 15, 2008, 09:36:13 AM »

BAG HAD RIPS AND HOLES IN IT AND REMAINS WERE SCATTERED AROUND, CURRENTLY FINDING TRAIL OF BONES, CUTTING DOWN MORE BRUSH!!!!!

Phaedrus
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1829 on: December 15, 2008, 09:37:30 AM »

What I was trying to say is they didn't just randomly pick those, am I making ay sense? 

yes, I understand. It does still leave me wondering why those things weren't taken in the first place. Wouldn't LE have tested for those blood/body fluid in the first place and found them if the murder involved blood? I'm just confused. But like I said, rumor until confirmed in a doc dump. 

Maybe finding Caylee's b... (I can't say it) and the location provided evidence that gave them the direct link that they needed to the house and they were able to be more specific in the warrant and don't forget, without a body, they really couldn't just start spraying luminal on Sin's walls - the timing couldn't have been better having her and the Gook out of town.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: December 15, 2008, 09:38:12 AM »

BAG HAD RIPS AND HOLES IN IT AND REMAINS WERE SCATTERED AROUND, CURRENTLY FINDING TRAIL OF BONES, CUTTING DOWN MORE BRUSH!!!!!

OMG!!!!!   

Phaedrus
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1831 on: December 15, 2008, 09:38:23 AM »

just in:   bones were scattered around the area where the remains were found. the LE claims  they are working very hard..that the measurements, hair color and skull size is that of the babies....and they have not found anything that is inconsistent with caylee.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: December 15, 2008, 09:38:36 AM »

Good Point Dolce....they always give them a clue like that.  They cover the face, etc.

I think the bedding may have been replaced with a purchase at good ol JC Penney. Just IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: December 15, 2008, 09:39:03 AM »

I agree with what you say Dolce. Unfortunately the A's will just say Zanny broke into the house with the key KC gave her, and took the blanket. I guess if KC gave her a key, she wouldn't be breaking in. Of course we all know none of that is true, because there is and never was a Zanny or a Nanny. That is what they will say though, that's a given. I wonder if CA was upset with KC for giving a key to their house to someone who would be a total stranger to G&C. Probably not, because they think KC does know wrong. The only thing wrong they've admitted to KC doing is lying, but as CA says that "does not make her a murderer", or something like that she said. They have an answer for everything.

RIP Sweet Puppy
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: December 15, 2008, 09:40:56 AM »

I think the bedding may have been replaced with a purchase at good ol JC Penney. Just IMO

The only clue we have as to when she went shopping at JCP is the day she called JCP to find out what the available balance was.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: December 15, 2008, 09:42:36 AM »

Also if thats what was purchased at Pennys (bedding) and Cindy KNEW it was purchased and used to replace something, then she lied to police and said nothing was missing,(Yet she left out new and replaced)then that to me is clearly obstucting an investigation....

She MIGHT be able to explain away the pants issue, but I dont see how she could explain away not telling police about Caylee's blanket/bedding missing and a new one purchased...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: December 15, 2008, 09:43:16 AM »

I swear I typed MORNING MONKEYS! Where'd it go???

So MORNING MONKEYS!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1837 on: December 15, 2008, 09:43:32 AM »

I don't necessarily see wrapping the body in a blanket or sheet as sentimental. It could be a matter of convenience. Child died on the bed so just wrap her in the sheet or needed sometihng to cover body with while carrying it out to trunk. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: December 15, 2008, 09:46:13 AM »

Also if thats what was purchased at Pennys (bedding) and Cindy KNEW it was purchased and used to replace something, then she lied to police and said nothing was missing,(Yet she left out new and replaced)then that to me is clearly obstucting an investigation....

She MIGHT be able to explain away the pants issue, but I dont see how she could explain away not telling police about Caylee's blanket/bedding missing and a new one purchased...

Exactly ... I wonder if the police were ever able to get that JCP statement. Cin Cin didn't press charges against Casey for using the card and maybe at the time they couldn't directly tie it to the missing child's case, maybe they couldn't obtain it w/out Cindy's cooperation.

I remember you, Caylee.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1839 on: December 15, 2008, 09:47:17 AM »

You may be right, but I don't see Casey as being "sentimental" about anything but herself. I would guess that whatever the remains were wrapped in from the Anthony home was bedding or something that was stained at the time of death and Casey either didn't want to take the time or effort to launder it, or it appeared to her that there was no way it could be restored to its original condition. If I had to bet, I'd bet on the first. Casey is lazy and has proved that with where and how she disposed of Caylee (as well as in other ways.)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.