March 28, 2024, 10:05:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300025 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1840 on: December 15, 2008, 09:47:42 AM »

Forgive if re-post

Caylee's Grandparents 'Devastated' as Investigators Find More Bones
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466991,00.html

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: December 15, 2008, 09:47:47 AM »

LEE ANTHONY REMOVES CAYLEE MEMORIAL
A memorial for Caylee placed in front of the Anthonys' home was taken away by the little girl's uncle, Lee Anthony Saturday.

"Do no follow me on our property," he said to reporters.

After weeks of staying away from the cameras, Lee appeared at his parent's house and quickly removed the memorial. Flowers, teddy bears and pictures of Caylee were placed on the Anthonys' yard Friday night. Onlookers and cars riding past the Anthony home were back as well.

Channel 9's camera caught people snapping pictures and standing outside the east Orange County house. The onlookers said they had to see Caylee's home to find closure in such a tragic story.

Ok I know we've covered this already, but just reading it again makes me think how this is EXACTLY why people don't like the A's, along with all the lying and defending of and having an explanation of all of KC's lies.

RIP Sweet Puppy
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: December 15, 2008, 09:48:00 AM »

Also if thats what was purchased at Pennys (bedding) and Cindy KNEW it was purchased and used to replace something, then she lied to police and said nothing was missing,(Yet she left out new and replaced)then that to me is clearly obstucting an investigation....

She MIGHT be able to explain away the pants issue, but I dont see how she could explain away not telling police about Caylee's blanket/bedding missing and a new one purchased...

Exactly ... I wonder if the police were ever able to get that JCP statement. Cin Cin didn't press charges against Casey for using the card and maybe at the time they couldn't directly tie it to the missing child's case, maybe they couldn't obtain it w/out Cindy's cooperation.

Hopefully they have it, or found it in the numerous papers they took from the house...
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: December 15, 2008, 09:50:32 AM »

Well, its labled PORCH 2215

One reason I think it might make sense for this to be a dryer vent brush is that Cindy, in her infinite wisdom  washed the clothes that were in the car. LE might want to check the dryer brush for any micro evidence that could have come from the clothes when Cindy put them in the dryer.

what is a dryer vent brush?  i've never seen anything like that associated with a dryer?????

btw...hi everyone! *waving*

prob been answered but yes, it looks like a dryer vent brush and then I went to ask.com and searched and no lie this is what came up. Weird.

http://www.caseybrush.com/vent_duct.html

But anyway, the point is that's what it appears to be.

I have a couple of dryer vent brushes and they don't look anything like this.  The handles aren't flexible at all.

What it looks like to me is what our kitchen faucet looks like.  Our faucet is one of those that you can pull out and extend.  I just checked ours and to me, the photo appears to be a match

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1844 on: December 15, 2008, 09:51:17 AM »

I am sure this might be taken the wrong way, but just hear me out.  (Let me preface this by saying I watch a LOT of CSI)

The remains were found wrapped in a towel or blanket, similar to those found at the home.  Only a family member would have taken the time to be sentimental about it and wrapped her in a familiar item, her blanky, a towel, or bedding.  I do not see a kidnapper being that "kind", and rather just placing the body in the bag directly or wrapping it with plastic.  I think that this might play into the prosectutions favor. 
There is a picture of Caylee wrapped in her pink blanky, I wonder if that is not the same one she is wrapped in now. 

Good Point Dolce....they always give them a clue like that.  They cover the face, etc.

And don't forget Spindy's words to LE.....NOTHING IS MISSING FROM THE HOUSE.

Well, if the bedding is missing...guess who's lying?

Also if thats what was purchased at Pennys (bedding) and Cindy KNEW it was purchased and used to replace something, then she lied to police and said nothing was missing,(Yet she left out new and replaced)then that to me is clearly obstucting an investigation....

She MIGHT be able to explain away the pants issue, but I dont see how she could explain away not telling police about Caylee's blanket/bedding missing and a new one purchased...

She couldn't explain it, especially after telling LE that there was nothing on them that they needed...Sinful Sindy will get some "bonding" time with her evil daughter 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: December 15, 2008, 09:53:06 AM »

Forgive if re-post

Caylee's Grandparents 'Devastated' as Investigators Find More Bones
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466991,00.html

Whethe rCindy wants to admit to herself casey did it or not she's going to have to admit  to herself its Caylee....

She cannot blame someone else without admitting, Caylee is no longer alive...
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1846 on: December 15, 2008, 09:53:25 AM »

LEE ANTHONY REMOVES CAYLEE MEMORIAL
A memorial for Caylee placed in front of the Anthonys' home was taken away by the little girl's uncle, Lee Anthony Saturday.

"Do no follow me on our property," he said to reporters.

After weeks of staying away from the cameras, Lee appeared at his parent's house and quickly removed the memorial. Flowers, teddy bears and pictures of Caylee were placed on the Anthonys' yard Friday night. Onlookers and cars riding past the Anthony home were back as well.

Channel 9's camera caught people snapping pictures and standing outside the east Orange County house. The onlookers said they had to see Caylee's home to find closure in such a tragic story.

Ok I know we've covered this already, but just reading it again makes me think how this is EXACTLY why people don't like the A's, along with all the lying and defending of and having an explanation of all of KC's lies.

Lee's got anger managment issues, his dad is p**** whipped, sister is a cold-blooded narcissistic killer, and his mother is a domineering sociopath.  I wonder why Mallory is sticking around?   

Lisa
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: December 15, 2008, 09:54:33 AM »

I didn't hear complaint.  I heard filing paperwork in regards to the search.

I wonder if personal items of the A's were taken?  Conway, has stated that the A's have done nothing wrong.  Vacuum cleaners are not personal items LMAO

So maybe Cin Cin wants her stuff back b/c that is more important than finding out who killed her granddaughter? Hmm. Right. I swear she never stops.

It boggles the mind. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1848 on: December 15, 2008, 09:54:38 AM »

Morning all Monkeys.  Hope all had a nice weekend.  Spending time catching up.

Do No Evil 
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1849 on: December 15, 2008, 09:57:03 AM »

Exactly ... I wonder if the police were ever able to get that JCP statement. Cin Cin didn't press charges against Casey for using the card and maybe at the time they couldn't directly tie it to the missing child's case, maybe they couldn't obtain it w/out Cindy's cooperation.

They should have been able to get the statements as soon as this became a murder investigation..since they knew that Casey had used the JCPenney card. I don't think a judge would have had any problem with signing a warrant for that after it changed from a missing persons to a murder case.. ( a judge shouldn't have had a problem doing it before either though- I'd like to know when/if they did get those statements)

morning monkeys!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: December 15, 2008, 09:57:18 AM »

One reason I think it might make sense for this to be a dryer vent brush is that Cindy, in her infinite wisdom  washed the clothes that were in the car. LE might want to check the dryer brush for any micro evidence that could have come from the clothes when Cindy put them in the dryer.

what is a dryer vent brush?  i've never seen anything like that associated with a dryer?????

prob been answered but yes, it looks like a dryer vent brush and then I went to ask.com and searched and no lie this is what came up. Weird.

I have a couple of dryer vent brushes and they don't look anything like this.  The handles aren't flexible at all.

What it looks like to me is what our kitchen faucet looks like.  Our faucet is one of those that you can pull out and extend.  I just checked ours and to me, the photo appears to be a match

I went out to look at my dryer brushes we have 2 one that if flexible and round to clean out the vent...
And one that is flexible and skinny like this to clean out the lint trap area...

But ya know I bet there are alot of brushes that look like this with many different uses...
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1851 on: December 15, 2008, 09:57:45 AM »

looks like a homedics hand held massager to me....the are big and bulky..and this is exactly what the end looks like..cord is thick too

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1852 on: December 15, 2008, 10:00:22 AM »

I thought the object look sort of like this dryer vent brush

http://www.asseenontvguys.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=90

but I suppse there are a hundred things it could be ..

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: December 15, 2008, 10:00:59 AM »

FOXNEWS JUST NOW: MOMENTS AGO MORE BONES FOUND!!!!! 

BAG HAD RIPS AND HOLES IN IT AND REMAINS WERE SCATTERED AROUND, CURRENTLY FINDING TRAIL OF BONES, CUTTING DOWN MORE BRUSH!!!!!

Keep us updated Monken.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: December 15, 2008, 10:06:53 AM »

I sincerely hope that they were able to find those "private letters" from Casey to the family.  You know Spindy didn't throw them away or destroy them.

And I think you are right about them not being able to do a through search without it being a "crime scene" and with CYG being gone.  Didn't they take the computer again?  (meaning they couldn't get a "blanket search warrant" vs specifics.

There are too many coincidences in the timing of this ...and I don't believe there are any coincidences in God's World.!!!!!!!!
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1855 on: December 15, 2008, 10:08:45 AM »

The way she was finally found was truly a miracle!!  Divine Intervention, I say!!
I agree.  It was a message from the spirit of Caylee.  Had to be.  I heard a bit about eyes being in the remains and being shriveled?  Skull had hair that was darkened as if by insecticides?  Is this what you mean?

Where are you all getting this info about the eyes, etc.? Not being snarky, but all I have read so far is that there was some hair still attatched and the color matched Caylee's... nothing about anything else. And now I'm reading here that only the skull was found, but other places they are saying there were some other bones found, that the bag was open, and bones could have been scattered by small animals.
I have to say that usually, they don't release that much information about what condition the body is in, until the trial. They might say that a "partially decomposed" or a "badly decomposed" body was found... but never in detail.
Anyway, good morning to everyone, I've been pretty sick with bronchitis and am about 3 threads behind. I'll never catch up! Not even going to try. I am just so glad that Caylee's remains were found and she will get a proper funeral. And NO, Casey will not get to attend!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: December 15, 2008, 10:09:55 AM »

I don't necessarily see wrapping the body in a blanket or sheet as sentimental. It could be a matter of convenience. Child died on the bed so just wrap her in the sheet or needed sometihng to cover body with while carrying it out to trunk. 

I agree Goodnmad.  One of the shows I was watching this weekend had LP telling NG something to the affect the KC lived in 10 minute increments and then just moved on to the next 10 minutes.  No thought to the past or future.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1857 on: December 15, 2008, 10:10:02 AM »

I didn't hear complaint.  I heard filing paperwork in regards to the search.

I wonder if personal items of the A's were taken?  Conway, has stated that the A's have done nothing wrong.  Vacuum cleaners are not personal items LMAO

So maybe Cin Cin wants her stuff back b/c that is more important than finding out who killed her granddaughter? Hmm. Right. I swear she never stops.

It boggles the mind. 

The only resistance i found with CA was when she didnt want to give up her billing statements and records..she claimed she had checked everything "and it was fine"....yeah fine..like a fine boxed wine..

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1858 on: December 15, 2008, 10:10:10 AM »

looks like a homedics hand held massager to me....the are big and bulky..and this is exactly what the end looks like..cord is thick too

ok i take it back...now i feel like a doofus...but oh my i just laughed like i havent laughed for a while...i just watched when president bush got that shoe thrown at him....haha all hail the smart iraqi..haha..the funny part was were the president ducked..and got up quickly and just looked at that guy like wtf.. and had another shoe thrown at him..and assures his secret serviceman that hes ok/ hilarious

But would that Iraqi reporter still be alive if that had been done to Saddam?  Methinks Iraqi report should be feeling lucky.

Lisa
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: December 15, 2008, 10:10:29 AM »

VIDEO More bones found near Caylee Anthony's home
December 15, 2008

Conway used the words "if they get charged" in reference to the Anthony's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.