March 28, 2024, 06:51:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300061 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: December 15, 2008, 10:29:11 AM »

I know the Anthony's are devastated, I KNOW they are!! This has got to be the most devastatingly horrendous thing that could ever happen to someone. I can't even see myself being able to go on, I'd be in a hospital somewhere,or dead, I just know it. I also know the A's were trying to hold onto that 1% chance that maybe Caylee was still alive, until they found her little body.  But what i don't get is WHY they did what they did, so publicly! Day after day it got worse & worse; it was neverending & it made people hate them!! Could they not see what was happening, what people were saying, and how they looked to the world that they were going to have to continue to live in???? Thank God they haven't responded now. They don't need to publicly; let their lawyer do it. It's the only way people are going to have any sympathy for them at this point. JMO   

Monken, you are a wonderful, loving person.  But, unfortunately, not everybody on this earth is as wonderful as you.  God blessed the world by putting you here.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1881 on: December 15, 2008, 10:30:40 AM »

Is it common practice to allow defense to be present for the autopsy??? And since we do not KNOW this is Caylee, would it even be appropriate?

I asked my hubby that (he has been at a gazillion autopsies) and he said he'd never seen defense there ever. When he heard they were requesting it, he remarked "good luck with that!" 

Good morning, Monkeys!!!

Just wanted to stop in and say "Hi".
Pegster, thanks for keeping us informed with what your husband says about the case.  It's nice to hear from someone who knows first-hand how some of this works.   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: December 15, 2008, 10:30:54 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1883 on: December 15, 2008, 10:32:19 AM »

I gotta get some stuff done! I'll be in & out guys, & I'll keep an eye on FoxNews, Too!!    BBL!!!!!

Me too Monken...Getting the old side eye look from Hubby. He just needs to find something to do besides watching me find something to do.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: December 15, 2008, 10:32:37 AM »

Is it common practice to allow defense to be present for the autopsy??? And since we do not KNOW this is Caylee, would it even be appropriate?

I asked my hubby that (he has been at a gazillion autopsies) and he said he'd never seen defense there ever. When he heard they were requesting it, he remarked "good luck with that!" 

Thanks for giving us an "independent" opinion Pegster...much appreciated.  I didn't think so either.  

I think OC is doing such a tremendous job with this.  It's like...we don't care if you bring in King Kong...we are the law and the law wins.  BTW...what do you think was going through Dr. Lee and Baez's mind when they got a look at where the body was discovered and all of the dirt was being sifted...."Um Baez, you want some Ham & Cheese?"

Good Luck with view the "crime scene"....LOL   Really did my heart good.

PS  Please give your poor hubby a big hug..must be awful to have to attend all those autopsies.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: December 15, 2008, 10:32:44 AM »

Hi Monks!!

COFFEE 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1886 on: December 15, 2008, 10:34:03 AM »

I don't necessarily see wrapping the body in a blanket or sheet as sentimental. It could be a matter of convenience. Child died on the bed so just wrap her in the sheet or needed sometihng to cover body with while carrying it out to trunk. 

Somehow I've fallen behind again, but you're right. Lots of killers wrap bodies up in comforters, rugs, whatever.. there is nothing sentimental about it... In this case, who knows.. but often times, not.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: December 15, 2008, 10:34:46 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/15/caylee-anthony-skeletal-remains-and-duct-tape-duct-tape-duct-tape-and-casey-anthony-anthony-home-searched-part-2/

Caylee Anthony: Skeletal Remains and Duct Tape, Duct Tape, Duct Tape and Casey Anthony … Anthony Home Searched, Part 2

Woke up late - haven't caught up and no coffee yet 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1888 on: December 15, 2008, 10:38:17 AM »

Forgive if re-post

Caylee's Grandparents 'Devastated' as Investigators Find More Bones
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466991,00.html

The A's are only upset because they can't go on with their national dog and pony show in order to make more money at the expense of Caylee, even though they've known since the beginning that Caylee was dead.  I've lost many friends and family members since my youth, and I've NEVER known anyone who could treat a death with such disrespect.  

i agree...they definitely drank the kool-aid

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1889 on: December 15, 2008, 10:41:24 AM »

Thanks for giving us an "independent" opinion Pegster...much appreciated.  I didn't think so either.  

I think OC is doing such a tremendous job with this.  It's like...we don't care if you bring in King Kong...we are the law and the law wins.  BTW...what do you think was going through Dr. Lee and Baez's mind when they got a look at where the body was discovered and all of the dirt was being sifted...."Um Baez, you want some Ham & Cheese?"

Good Luck with view the "crime scene"....LOL   Really did my heart good.

PS  Please give your poor hubby a big hug..must be awful to have to attend all those autopsies.

i bet they gave eachother a high five..and went back to the car to drink hot coffee spiked with KC juice

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1890 on: December 15, 2008, 10:42:23 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

I had to jump ahead a bunch to catch up to ya'll! OKAY, HERE IT GOES AND DON'T GET PIZZED!!!!!! I haven't seen a response to the A's new attorney that was on Geraldo last night! What does everyone think!!?? I almost think I like him!!???  My sister was here & we were both like OMG! he actually acts like he has some sense! He didn't try to deny or cover anything about the A's feelings at this point either! I'm starting to see a very slight change in the A's thinking with this new attorney! We need a transcript from last night; I would love to hear him again! I don't even remember his name!!! 

I was impressed with him, too.  Maybe thought he should have worn a tie, though?  He seemed very believable and had an honest face.

I can't see why anyone would get pizzed. I personaly think the A's should be left alone to grieve. I think they should have been left alone from day one. They were doing EVERYTHING they could to find Caylee. CASEY caused all this madness and her parents to cleaned up her mess as usual. Caylee was/is LOVED very much by her grandparents. I do understand the A's defended Casey BUT they were only going what she said, and in phone calls you could see Cindy pressing Casey for Info, like she didn't beleive her. And someone posted before that the house will be sold, I agree. I was thinking of that when I was watching Dateline. I can't blame them. I'm sure the A's already know they are gonna look like fools because they defended Casey. What parent really wants to beleive their child is a murderer?? This is someone they THOUGHT they knew. JMO...
I disagree Brandy.
Cindy and George ignored the fact that Casey was 7 months pregnant,ignored the fact that yes,Casey also had to have sex to get pregnant.They ignored how unstable Casey is(probably has been unstable all of her life),they ignored a lot of stuff when it came to their daughter.
I think the whole dang family is nuts!

Very true.  What if they also ignored incest going on within the family?  They all might be very used to covering for each other.  I didn't used to think that those allegations could be true, but the more you get to know the Anthony's the more dysfunctional they are.
I do agree with you Caribaloo,totally but I won't discuss incest with this case until we find out if it's true....or not.Causes too much infighting. 

Great point Karma!!!  I will agree with you, take your advice, and I won't discuss it either until it is proven true.  Thanks 

Good Morning Monkey's  

I do understand what your saying. BUT, Cindy and George both have jobs and they were working (from my understanding) when she took Caylee. AND from the 911 call, Cindy was trying to get Custody of Caylee.  There is your motive... EVERYONE disagree's with me anyways lol. Beleive me I'm not defending CASEY at all OMG please DON'T think that. I want that sick @#$%^ to ROT!  I just want people to understand I don't think it's fair to blame the A's for everything that Casey has done. I mean I'm raising three girls, doing my best. IF (knock on wood this NEVER happens) one should ever kill someone, THAT'S MY FAULT cause our family wasn't perfect or I didnt do this right? NO! At that age, Casey needs to take responsiablity for her OWN actions. As for the incest thing? I can't say either, Cuz I have no clue about any of that. All I know is a beautiful baby is dead, and this NEVER should have happened   And if someone else helped Casey, whoever that maybe, May they ROT with her!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: December 15, 2008, 10:46:19 AM »

I don't necessarily see wrapping the body in a blanket or sheet as sentimental. It could be a matter of convenience. Child died on the bed so just wrap her in the sheet or needed sometihng to cover body with while carrying it out to trunk. 

Somehow I've fallen behind again, but you're right. Lots of killers wrap bodies up in comforters, rugs, whatever.. there is nothing sentimental about it... In this case, who knows.. but often times, not.

I agree too. Most likely it was not sentimental. If anything it probably made it easier to place the body in the bag if it was wrapped up. Another thing I've been thinking about the possible clothes found nearby. If bones were scattered about, that could also explain finding the clothes nearby. She was not necessarily naked when she was killed (or placed in the woods), but the clothes scattered along with the bones. Maybe, but I presume LE should be able to figure that out. Unless what LP said KC said is true, that she didn't have clothes on (they haven't even found the clothes yet). If you really think about that statement it doesn't make alot of sense. Why would KC think they might find the clothes first? By saying "they didn't even find the clothes yet" makes it sound like maybe she expected them to find them, and to find them first. So if it is true what LP says she said, where would she have put the clothes so that they would be found first? I guess I'm not sure if I believe KC said that, but it is possible.

RIP Sweet Puppy
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: December 15, 2008, 10:47:43 AM »

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but there was a news piece on NBC this morning about Caylee.  NBC reported that sheets and towels had been recovered from the Anthony house with the search warrant.  Is it possible that Casey made a bed for Caylee in the trunk of the car because she had no place else for her to sleep while mom played with Tony?  The duct tape might have been to keep her quiet if she awoke from her dose of chloroform.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1893 on: December 15, 2008, 10:49:05 AM »

Good Morning. And Welcome New Monkeys. What a beautiful memorial, with flowers, and stuffed animals, I hope no one gets any lame idea to go and destroy it. If that story about a birthday party is true, all I can say is what mother would go over and yell about her daughter not getting attention? The world revolves around Casey at least in her eyes. Can you just imagine the jealousy she had for Caylee?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: December 15, 2008, 10:49:20 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/15/caylee-anthony-skeletal-remains-and-duct-tape-duct-tape-duct-tape-and-casey-anthony-anthony-home-searched-part-2/

Caylee Anthony: Skeletal Remains and Duct Tape, Duct Tape, Duct Tape and Casey Anthony … Anthony Home Searched, Part 2

Here Klaas, a couple cups to get you going:

They're still hot, enjoy!

RIP Sweet Puppy
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: December 15, 2008, 10:49:50 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Morning Klaas,

I too need a cup of coffee....

I just don't want to leave my desk to go to Starbucks to get one...

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1896 on: December 15, 2008, 10:50:03 AM »

:

Good Morning Monkey's  

I do understand what your saying. BUT, Cindy and George both have jobs and they were working (from my understanding) when she took Caylee. AND from the 911 call, Cindy was trying to get Custody of Caylee.  There is your motive... EVERYONE disagree's with me anyways lol. Beleive me I'm not defending CASEY at all OMG please DON'T think that. I want that sick @#$%^ to ROT!  I just want people to understand I don't think it's fair to blame the A's for everything that Casey has done. I mean I'm raising three girls, doing my best. IF (knock on wood this NEVER happens) one should ever kill someone, THAT'S MY FAULT cause our family wasn't perfect or I didnt do this right? NO! At that age, Casey needs to take responsiablity for her OWN actions. As for the incest thing? I can't say either, Cuz I have no clue about any of that. All I know is a beautiful baby is dead, and this NEVER should have happened   And if someone else helped Casey, whoever that maybe, May they ROT with her!
Im not sure if I have the correct poster on this reply as the stack quote is a mess, lol. Forgive me if I have it messed up. I just wanted to say ITA with what was said.

From Day One..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: December 15, 2008, 10:51:37 AM »

FYI - Tim Miller will be on Dana Pretzer tonight
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1898 on: December 15, 2008, 10:53:07 AM »

I'm watching Geraldo Live now.  I know LE has a lot of evidence against Casey but is anyone else concerned with the team of attorney's and experts that are coming to help Baez?  They are saying it is a big mistake to not to have let the defense watch the autopsy.  I don't think the defense usually does this in many other cases though so who knows.  Who is paying for all of them?  I know that the prosecution can try to discredit Dr. Lee for what he said in the Phil Spector case if I remember correctly.  I'm so concerned that somehow she will get off.
    it is a big mistake no to let them watch-if they are there they cant spin at trial-I hope le does not screw this up-and give the defence a opportunity at trial to place doubt on the evidence.  All u need iis one jurio to be impressed with Dr LEE and its over with

I get the feeling if they (defense atty's) were there observing, then they definitely would say evidence was mishandled because they would say the "SAW" this or that being mishandled. I think either way they will say that. If they weren't there observing how do they know things weren't done properly?

Well, no... because normally they do not have the perpetrator in custody at the time of the autopsy on the victim. Families are not usually present, either... it's usually the detectives who worked on the case. I don't know any family who would WANT to be at one, come to think of it. But I see no reason for the defense team to be present. However.... they will use this in the trial, no doubt... that since they were not allowed to be there, then they cannot concur with the findings. To be frank... I don't think they really expected to be allowed... it was all just a show... a defense tactic to throw suspicion on LE.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1899 on: December 15, 2008, 10:54:04 AM »

He says you get used to it. They actually have a big trash bucket just for people to puke in. No kidding!! Apparently if its something like a homicide involving a gun they actually have to witness the bullet being removed, etc to preserve the chain of custody.

Its really kind of amusing - brains splattered everywhere doesn't faze him in the least, but I had a crown pop off one of my molars and I thought he was gonna hurl.   

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.