April 24, 2024, 01:32:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302749 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1940 on: December 15, 2008, 11:20:05 AM »

OK, got to go be a quietmonkey for a little while, have some things to do. Be back in awhile, enjoy all the nice hot coffee!!

Time to wake up Monkeys! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1941 on: December 15, 2008, 11:20:26 AM »

Morning monkeys! Have some coffee with me!

I saw a report earlier that more bones were found in the same location yesterday but at a different actual site than the bag. Anybody see that?

Aww, thank you!  It is sooo cold here in Texas right now and that just hits the spot!  It is so sad that this was Caylee's ending.  Discarded like trash.   I pray for the day when Casey is convicted of her murder.

Lisa
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #1942 on: December 15, 2008, 11:20:48 AM »

You know what else I find interesting in this collection? The clothes hamper. Look at the wood.

Yes, I know this is a different style of WTP than Caylee had. I'm just trying to figure out what was bought at JCP and this bedding is sold there. And also still wondering about the small piece of wood I believe I saw in the evidence bag.

IMO in that pic it just looked like the bag had folded a bit and made it look like something was sticking out of it.... I could be wrong though.

Bring Caylee home.
<3
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1943 on: December 15, 2008, 11:20:56 AM »

oh remember that evidence bag that looked like maybe a large framed photo? Y'all have prob already discussed but I'll give my thought anyway. Wonder if it was a piece of drywall ...
Drywall, there is rumor LE took drywall.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1944 on: December 15, 2008, 11:22:29 AM »

IMO in that pic it just looked like the bag had folded a bit and made it look like something was sticking out of it.... I could be wrong though.

Yeah, we had this debate this weekend. I still say it's a piece of wood. But others can, of course, have a different opinion. 

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: December 15, 2008, 11:22:33 AM »

Morning monkeys! Have some coffee with me!

I saw a report earlier that more bones were found in the same location yesterday but at a different actual site than the bag. Anybody see that?

Good Morning CBB...you are certainly sparkling this morning...thanks for the coffee....I need it! I am really far behind ...thankfully Klaas and Monks post them here...I didn't read about another site....but did read about a trail of bones

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1946 on: December 15, 2008, 11:22:46 AM »

No it isnt common practice that the defense be present at any crimescene...even the autopsy..and luckily for LE because the remains were not definitive it definitely would NOT be appropriate....and this is the clencher....they didnt just want to watch..there immediate hearing affidavit stated they wanted their renound anthropologists to join in on the autopsy...jjose baez is beside himself with stupidity

oh, yeah, let Dr. Lee loose in there for sure. Then some evidence will turn up "missing" and some things that were'nt there before will suddenly appear.

"Oh, look, there are two dead squirrels in the car! And look a signed confession from Zanny the Nanny with the remains! How did you guys miss that?"

Oh~I'm sure he could find that ham and cheese from the trunk also They all made azzes of themselves by showing up and trying to observe when the Judge was crystal clear on that motion-DENIED! IMO, when a judge denys your motion~stay the f@ck away!!!!!!! GRrrrr, I'm having to pull out my pizzed monkey again

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: December 15, 2008, 11:22:57 AM »

According to the Orlando Sentinel, there was duct tape wrapped around the skull not just mouth.

this is really perplexing to me....and the only thing that makes sense is there has to be soft tissue left...if not then it seems to me (and this is just my guess) as the tissue broke down the duct tape would not suddenly stick to bone??

also has anyone see/read an interview with the worker who found the bag?

No, Sunny & I don't think we will, LE has ordered him not to talk, he will be a key witness!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1948 on: December 15, 2008, 11:23:21 AM »

I know the Anthony's are devastated, I KNOW they are!! This has got to be the most devastatingly horrendous thing that could ever happen to someone. I can't even see myself being able to go on, I'd be in a hospital somewhere,or dead, I just know it. I also know the A's were trying to hold onto that 1% chance that maybe Caylee was still alive, until they found her little body.  But what i don't get is WHY they did what they did, so publicly! Day after day it got worse & worse; it was neverending & it made people hate them!! Could they not see what was happening, what people were saying, and how they looked to the world that they were going to have to continue to live in???? Thank God they haven't responded now. They don't need to publicly; let their lawyer do it. It's the only way people are going to have any sympathy for them at this point. JMO   

Monken, you are a wonderful, loving person.  But, unfortunately, not everybody on this earth is as wonderful as you.  God blessed the world by putting you here.

I understand their holding on to the last shred of hope that Caylee was still alive. I understand their frustration and not wanting to believe their daughter could be guilty of killing their grandchild. It's harder to understand why they did and said all they did, but I do remember Cindy stating that she did not care what people thought of her... she just wanted to find Caylee.
I know that most of us would not have gone to the extremes that they did... but she strikes me as a gutsy lady... one that is not afraid to buck the system. Yes, she is one of those "not-my-kid" type mothers... and those kind are usually brought down at some point. No one should have to go through something like this. I'm not sure how I would react to it... I'm pretty sure I would be a total basket case by now, though. But.... it is not for us to decide when they should accept it or face reality... that is up to them and their own conscience. They need to just let go and grieve for Caylee, and that will help heal them.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: December 15, 2008, 11:23:21 AM »

GOODANMAD, ARE YOU UNDER AN ICE STORM WARNING!!!!???? 

If you are that's gonna put a serious crimp in your Holiday shopping!    Has everyone finished their shopping, I haven't!!!!  And I've only got 2 presents wrapped!!!!!  And I haven't even started on my Christmas candy either!!!!     I've got a lot of work to do this week! 

FOXNEWS UPDATE: CRIME SCENE HAS BEEN EXPANDED, ESTABLISHING A LINK TO ORIGINAL DUMP SPOT BY TRAIL OF BONES FOUND!!!

Oh my, this is just getting worse. We are having such rain in So California, not even a break to take the pup out. I hate rain like this.
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #1950 on: December 15, 2008, 11:25:16 AM »

Yeah, we had this debate this weekend. I still say it's a piece of wood. But others can, of course, have a different opinion. 

ah, diff pic. the pic i was thinking of was a shot of the bag from the side as someone was walking from right to left in the pic towards the car.

in THAT pic, it sure looks like a stick of wood.

my apologies, goodnmad. Smile

Bring Caylee home.
<3
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: December 15, 2008, 11:25:36 AM »

I am not sure if this has ever been discussed before, but if Zanny had watched Caylee for a year and a half, had she ever been invited to a birthday party?  How does CA explain that?

Also, does it appear to other monkeys that Cindy has had the help of a makeover?  No more "moe" of the 3 stooges hair.
my daughter has a nanny- she is invited to all parties-I have her cell number -she has mind.  Almost everyone in my family has met the nanny at one time-also there is a picture of her in my granddaughter room. also met  her husband -my grand d is a year old.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: December 15, 2008, 11:26:04 AM »

From wftv website....

..The Anthonys' private investigator returned to their home Sunday night. Eyewitness News saw him holding up a device with a blinking red light around the house, which may indicate that he was searching for hidden surveillance devices that may have been placed inside the home by investigators.

Talk about paranoid! Wouldn't that be a problem if they remove something since it is a murder investigation?
Maybe they will do like in the movies.....write notes to each other. OMG...Cindy would have ot be quiet!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: December 15, 2008, 11:26:41 AM »

If you are that's gonna put a serious crimp in your Holiday shopping!    Has everyone finished their shopping, I haven't!!!!  And I've only got 2 presents wrapped!!!!!  And I haven't even started on my Christmas candy either!!!!     I've got a lot of work to do this week! 

FOXNEWS UPDATE: CRIME SCENE HAS BEEN EXPANDED, ESTABLISHING A LINK TO ORIGINAL DUMP SPOT BY TRAIL OF BONES FOUND!!!

Oh my, this is just getting worse. We are having such rain in So California, not even a break to take the pup out. I hate rain like this.

I just saw that too, No Rose!! Everyone take care!!!! BBL!!!!    

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: December 15, 2008, 11:27:45 AM »

updated

Bones, Evidence Found As Area Near Skull Searched

http://www.wftv.com/news/18279065/detail.html#-

thanks for the link!  other evidence....GOOD...the more the better...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: December 15, 2008, 11:28:16 AM »

Yep, freezing rain and snow, although it's in the 50s right now. I'm pretty much done with shopping!!!

A link to original dump spot ... I bet she placed the bag further away from the road and water washed it up.

I remember you, Caylee.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: December 15, 2008, 11:28:51 AM »

I know the Anthony's are devastated, I KNOW they are!! This has got to be the most devastatingly horrendous thing that could ever happen to someone. I can't even see myself being able to go on, I'd be in a hospital somewhere,or dead, I just know it. I also know the A's were trying to hold onto that 1% chance that maybe Caylee was still alive, until they found her little body.  But what i don't get is WHY they did what they did, so publicly! Day after day it got worse & worse; it was neverending & it made people hate them!! Could they not see what was happening, what people were saying, and how they looked to the world that they were going to have to continue to live in???? Thank God they haven't responded now. They don't need to publicly; let their lawyer do it. It's the only way people are going to have any sympathy for them at this point. JMO   

Monken, you are a wonderful, loving person.  But, unfortunately, not everybody on this earth is as wonderful as you.  God blessed the world by putting you here.

I understand their holding on to the last shred of hope that Caylee was still alive. I understand their frustration and not wanting to believe their daughter could be guilty of killing their grandchild. It's harder to understand why they did and said all they did, but I do remember Cindy stating that she did not care what people thought of her... she just wanted to find Caylee.
I know that most of us would not have gone to the extremes that they did... but she strikes me as a gutsy lady... one that is not afraid to buck the system. Yes, she is one of those "not-my-kid" type mothers... and those kind are usually brought down at some point. No one should have to go through something like this. I'm not sure how I would react to it... I'm pretty sure I would be a total basket case by now, though. But.... it is not for us to decide when they should accept it or face reality... that is up to them and their own conscience. They need to just let go and grieve for Caylee, and that will help heal them.
tHEY SHOULD HAVE RUSHED TO THE JAIL TO SEE HOW KC WAS-IF THEY BELIEVE HER TO BE INNOCENT-I WOULD WANT TO COMFORT MY DAUGHTER-AND MY DAUGHTER WOULD BE SCREAMING FOR ME-THAT IS IF SHE WAS INNOCENT
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1957 on: December 15, 2008, 11:28:57 AM »

There are conflicting reports about the duct tape. I've heard both that there was duct tape over her mouth (tissue would still be present) and also that duct tape wrapped the skull/head.

I'm wondering if duct tape might help preserve tissue and since I've also heard reports that there was at least some hair still attached that it's possible there was still tissue. Hair doesn't grow out of bone (skull) but the skin covering the skull, right?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: December 15, 2008, 11:29:20 AM »

From wftv website....

..The Anthonys' private investigator returned to their home Sunday night. Eyewitness News saw him holding up a device with a blinking red light around the house, which may indicate that he was searching for hidden surveillance devices that may have been placed inside the home by investigators.

Talk about paranoid! Wouldn't that be a problem if they remove something since it is a murder investigation?
Maybe they will do like in the movies.....write notes to each other. OMG...Cindy would have ot be quiet!

There will be alot more notes being written in that house, I would imagine you would get into trouble if you removed any kind of devices, but I really don't know.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: December 15, 2008, 11:29:45 AM »

ah, diff pic. the pic i was thinking of was a shot of the bag from the side as someone was walking from right to left in the pic towards the car.

in THAT pic, it sure looks like a stick of wood.

my apologies, goodnmad. Smile

none necessary dear little monkey.  I may be wrong. I have been known to see things.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.