April 23, 2024, 08:07:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302698 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1960 on: December 15, 2008, 11:30:31 AM »

According to the Orlando Sentinel, there was duct tape wrapped around the skull not just mouth.

this is really perplexing to me....and the only thing that makes sense is there has to be soft tissue left...if not then it seems to me (and this is just my guess) as the tissue broke down the duct tape would not suddenly stick to bone??

also has anyone see/read an interview with the worker who found the bag?

No, Sunny & I don't think we will, LE has ordered him not to talk, he will be a key witness!!!!!

I agree he will be an important witness...and I really feel badly for him....I would not want to be in his position...I was just wondering it any media had gotten to him before he was told not to discuss it...thanks Monken

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1961 on: December 15, 2008, 11:31:02 AM »

So very sad. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1962 on: December 15, 2008, 11:32:43 AM »

I know the Anthony's are devastated, I KNOW they are!! This has got to be the most devastatingly horrendous thing that could ever happen to someone. I can't even see myself being able to go on, I'd be in a hospital somewhere,or dead, I just know it. I also know the A's were trying to hold onto that 1% chance that maybe Caylee was still alive, until they found her little body.  But what i don't get is WHY they did what they did, so publicly! Day after day it got worse & worse; it was neverending & it made people hate them!! Could they not see what was happening, what people were saying, and how they looked to the world that they were going to have to continue to live in???? Thank God they haven't responded now. They don't need to publicly; let their lawyer do it. It's the only way people are going to have any sympathy for them at this point. JMO   

Monken, you are a wonderful, loving person.  But, unfortunately, not everybody on this earth is as wonderful as you.  God blessed the world by putting you here.

I understand their holding on to the last shred of hope that Caylee was still alive. I understand their frustration and not wanting to believe their daughter could be guilty of killing their grandchild. It's harder to understand why they did and said all they did, but I do remember Cindy stating that she did not care what people thought of her... she just wanted to find Caylee.
I know that most of us would not have gone to the extremes that they did... but she strikes me as a gutsy lady... one that is not afraid to buck the system. Yes, she is one of those "not-my-kid" type mothers... and those kind are usually brought down at some point. No one should have to go through something like this. I'm not sure how I would react to it... I'm pretty sure I would be a total basket case by now, though. But.... it is not for us to decide when they should accept it or face reality... that is up to them and their own conscience. They need to just let go and grieve for Caylee, and that will help heal them.

Grieving on their terms is fine, badmouthing LE, FBI, and Tim Miller isnt.  What you see as gutsy, I see as loudmouthed, inconsiderate, and ignorant.  Cindy only need to look in the mirror to find out why this happened.  I do have a bit of sympathy for George.  He knows the true story, and he will face a wrath like no other from Cindy if reveals it.

Lisa
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1963 on: December 15, 2008, 11:32:50 AM »

GOODANMAD, ARE YOU UNDER AN ICE STORM WARNING!!!!???? 

If you are that's gonna put a serious crimp in your Holiday shopping!    Has everyone finished their shopping, I haven't!!!!  And I've only got 2 presents wrapped!!!!!  And I haven't even started on my Christmas candy either!!!!     I've got a lot of work to do this week! 

FOXNEWS UPDATE: CRIME SCENE HAS BEEN EXPANDED, ESTABLISHING A LINK TO ORIGINAL DUMP SPOT BY TRAIL OF BONES FOUND!!!

Morning MOnken!!! This is the first year EVER that I had mine done and wrapped in November!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do have a few things left to get, but basically have been done!! Thank you Lord!!!

"God dont like ugly"
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1964 on: December 15, 2008, 11:34:37 AM »

GOODANMAD, ARE YOU UNDER AN ICE STORM WARNING!!!!???? 

If you are that's gonna put a serious crimp in your Holiday shopping!    Has everyone finished their shopping, I haven't!!!!  And I've only got 2 presents wrapped!!!!!  And I haven't even started on my Christmas candy either!!!!     I've got a lot of work to do this week! 

FOXNEWS UPDATE: CRIME SCENE HAS BEEN EXPANDED, ESTABLISHING A LINK TO ORIGINAL DUMP SPOT BY TRAIL OF BONES FOUND!!!

Oh my, this is just getting worse. We are having such rain in So California, not even a break to take the pup out. I hate rain like this.

we are at this MOMENT buzzing through idaho on the way to utah ... then az... then california and back home... it has been BELOW ZERO from home to here... snow... accidents.. nasty stuff... GLORIOUS scenery though... and thanks for whomever was passing out that AWESOME coffee... (we had five dollah a pop nasty luke warm watered down CRAP from a quickstop)

i am heartbroken   at the find of more bones... but its bittersweet i guess... anything to get to the bottom of what really happened,,,,,

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1965 on: December 15, 2008, 11:35:48 AM »

I wonder if there were notes from KC in the house and that is what Malory was trying to get out.  Although they probably had to destroy them immediately after reading per J. Baez. 

It also seems that Lee has gotten very friendly with the defense dream tea

traci
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1966 on: December 15, 2008, 11:35:59 AM »

From wftv website....

..The Anthonys' private investigator returned to their home Sunday night. Eyewitness News saw him holding up a device with a blinking red light around the house, which may indicate that he was searching for hidden surveillance devices that may have been placed inside the home by investigators.

Talk about paranoid! Wouldn't that be a problem if they remove something since it is a murder investigation?
Maybe they will do like in the movies.....write notes to each other. OMG...Cindy would have ot be quiet!

I would think it would be illegal if they removed anything the police put there. Just a guess. But I agree they are probably paranoid. I do think the A's think they might be charged with obstruction some time in the future. I hope the are!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1967 on: December 15, 2008, 11:36:34 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/15/caylee-anthony-skeletal-remains-and-duct-tape-duct-tape-duct-tape-and-casey-anthony-anthony-home-searched-part-2/

Caylee Anthony: Skeletal Remains and Duct Tape, Duct Tape, Duct Tape and Casey Anthony … Anthony Home Searched, Part 2

Woke up late - haven't caught up and no coffee yet 

I bet the monkey formerly know to us as "QuietMonkey" has some. 

You bet I do:

There, there's enough for everyone, and then some! 

QM,

Had I seen this before I went to get coffee I would had just sat at my desk and drank up. 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1968 on: December 15, 2008, 11:36:45 AM »

A beautiful tribute to a beautiful soul. Thank for doing that seeme.

I remember you, Caylee.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1969 on: December 15, 2008, 11:38:30 AM »

This just makes me so sick to my stomach...A beautiful tribute..But makes me so ill knowing how she suffered..I just hate Casey..I just hate her.......

"God dont like ugly"
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1970 on: December 15, 2008, 11:38:38 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/15/caylee-anthony-skeletal-remains-and-duct-tape-duct-tape-duct-tape-and-casey-anthony-anthony-home-searched-part-2/

Caylee Anthony: Skeletal Remains and Duct Tape, Duct Tape, Duct Tape and Casey Anthony … Anthony Home Searched, Part 2

I've been replaced ! now what can I do here..my function was limited to start with..all I have left is bad jokes 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1971 on: December 15, 2008, 11:39:26 AM »

I know the Anthony's are devastated, I KNOW they are!! This has got to be the most devastatingly horrendous thing that could ever happen to someone. I can't even see myself being able to go on, I'd be in a hospital somewhere,or dead, I just know it. I also know the A's were trying to hold onto that 1% chance that maybe Caylee was still alive, until they found her little body.  But what i don't get is WHY they did what they did, so publicly! Day after day it got worse & worse; it was neverending & it made people hate them!! Could they not see what was happening, what people were saying, and how they looked to the world that they were going to have to continue to live in???? Thank God they haven't responded now. They don't need to publicly; let their lawyer do it. It's the only way people are going to have any sympathy for them at this point. JMO   

Monken, you are a wonderful, loving person.  But, unfortunately, not everybody on this earth is as wonderful as you.  God blessed the world by putting you here.

Thank you, Golden, as are you, Bless you.     

Oh geeze, now you've made me blush.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1972 on: December 15, 2008, 11:39:44 AM »

Ok guys....
No politics, No religion, And most of all No Monkey-fights...

traci
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1973 on: December 15, 2008, 11:39:56 AM »

I hate Casey!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1974 on: December 15, 2008, 11:40:57 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

You bet I do:

There, there's enough for everyone, and then some! 

QM,

Had I seen this before I went to get coffee I would had just sat at my desk and drank up. 

pb

u guys talked so much about coffee..even though i havent gone to sleep yet..i needed it!! so i made a whole bunch...

Ok so which show will Tim Miller be on tonight?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1975 on: December 15, 2008, 11:41:31 AM »

Ok guys....
No politics, No religion, And most of all No Monkey-fights...

traci

Let's direct our jabs at Casey. She deserves it.

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1976 on: December 15, 2008, 11:42:00 AM »

I hate Casey!!!!

I hate them all!
Lisa
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1977 on: December 15, 2008, 11:42:14 AM »

According to the Orlando Sentinel, there was duct tape wrapped around the skull not just mouth.

I don't know about the rest of you, but IMO, KC meant to do more than just keep little Caylee quiet.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1978 on: December 15, 2008, 11:42:26 AM »

Tim will be on Dana Pretzer (monkeys radio show). Find it on the homepage monkey monks.

I remember you, Caylee.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1979 on: December 15, 2008, 11:43:05 AM »

this is really perplexing to me....and the only thing that makes sense is there has to be soft tissue left...if not then it seems to me (and this is just my guess) as the tissue broke down the duct tape would not suddenly stick to bone??

also has anyone see/read an interview with the worker who found the bag?

I've read so many differing statements in the media, it's hard to know what to believe, but I don't believe any reporter was allowed close enough to where the bag was found to know with certainty whether the duct tape was on the mouth or around the skull or just laying in the bag. These reporters like to sensationalize their stories so much, this could all turn out to be a lot different when the actual facts are released by the LE.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.