March 28, 2024, 04:38:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 299998 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2008, 09:14:21 PM »

I bet he feels just like my surgeon when I had my car wreck.  He said he wished he could walk away from me and never see me again because he felt he could not fix the problem.  And Baez probably feels that way or maybe he is challenged and loves it!!!  Or if he really had a relationship with her, maybe he feels forced to stay and represent her.

If he has any feelings, whether it is fear, personal feelings for his client, overwhelmed, any feeling he should step aside.  However, IMO this is a big power trip for him and he will not do what is necessarily in the best interests of his client.

IMO there was something that immediately lead them to the house.  It was not something that they had to think about, they saw it and they knew.  I think you have a good idea, the only reason I would lean away from this is that they have said that the finding was connected to the house. Even the ME said a connection to the house.  If it had been papers of Casey's I would think they would have said they found a connection to KC.  However it still could be papers, maybe with the Hopesprings address.

Good night all.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2008, 09:14:52 PM »

Hey  didnt I see or hear that one of the things that the LE took out of the Anthony's home was paper...............if the answer is yes...then remember when the doc dumps came out and casey had wrote onthat piece of paper over and over again like Casey Lassaro and stuff like that...........................I wonder if they found some of that paper in the bag with the remains, Im sure that casey put everything that the remains might have leaked on in that bag and threw it in the same area with them......Maybe she even wrote the fake script and put it in the bag to.....

Ah good thinking HH.  Could have been some scribblings like that.

Yes or even something else written on matching paper.

Yep.  Personally, I believe the duct tape will be Casey's downfall.  I think the duct tape will have her fingerprints on it and nobody elses.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2008, 09:16:11 PM »

Lee Anthony arrived at the Anthony home and removed the memorial set up.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.htm

From Orlando Sentinel

If these clues link the body with evidence gathered from the home or from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, where tests showed signs of a decomposing body, the find could be a boon to prosecutors, Weinblatt said.

But if authorities cannot determine how long the body was in the woods, all bets are off, Weinblatt said. The defense could argue the body was placed in the woods while Casey Anthony was in jail.

"The main question is, 'Where has the body been?' " he said.

I will be addressing this lame premise that the defense will try and attempt. It is actually one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Incidentally, according to my sources their was an indentation in the ground where the bag was and little growing under it. It had been there a while.

If Casey had an accomplice, why in the heck would they have placed Caylee w/in 3/10th of a mile from home when they could have brought her 100's of miles away? Who in their right mind in one of the most covered missing person cases would go back to an area where people would be on the look out to dispose a body?

The answer is, they would not.

The defense can try as they might all their BS ... their client will be found guilty.

The defenses only job at this point is to keep a needle out of her arm.

Agree, Red.  Last place kidnappers would be is in the Anthony's neighborhood.  I think Casey ran out of gasoline with the remains in the car and was forced to dump them in a hurry.

No accomplice or kidnapper is going to be lurking around in the area they are most likely to be apprehended when there is a big, wide world out there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2008, 09:17:50 PM »

I have a favor to ask everyone...
As a single gal, I wasn't even gonna mess with a Christmas Tree this year, but thinking of Caylee without one and that the first gift of Christmas was a child; I decided to put my tree up and place my "The Children are the future" ornament on it. 
So, in honor of Caylee can everyone with a tree hang an ornament for Caylee.  If you don't do Christmas, can you paint or draw a "sunshine" and hang it on a window.  Since we all know her from singing that song. 
Thanks,
Junkie
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2008, 09:19:07 PM »

ME and others did say the house.  Agree.  But that stick looks like molding to me.  I enlarged it and there is a notch routed out on the back side. 

Perhaps LE have noticed a piece of molding missing from some where in the Anthony house?

I hope the bag was just full of all sorts of clues and items to connect the crime to the perpetrator.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2008, 09:19:30 PM »

I have a favor to ask everyone...
As a single gal, I wasn't even gonna mess with a Christmas Tree this year, but thinking of Caylee without one and that the first gift of Christmas was a child; I decided to put my tree up and place my "The Children are the future" ornament on it. 
So, in honor of Caylee can everyone with a tree hang an ornament for Caylee.  If you don't do Christmas, can you paint or draw a "sunshine" and hang it on a window.  Since we all know her from singing that song. 
Thanks,
Junkie

Great idea Junkie!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2008, 09:19:53 PM »

Hey  didnt I see or hear that one of the things that the LE took out of the Anthony's home was paper...............if the answer is yes...then remember when the doc dumps came out and casey had wrote onthat piece of paper over and over again like Casey Lassaro and stuff like that...........................I wonder if they found some of that paper in the bag with the remains, Im sure that casey put everything that the remains might have leaked on in that bag and threw it in the same area with them......Maybe she even wrote the fake script and put it in the bag to.....

Ah good thinking HH.  Could have been some scribblings like that.

Yes or even something else written on matching paper.

Yep.  Personally, I believe the duct tape will be Casey's downfall.  I think the duct tape will have her fingerprints on it and nobody elses.
I also think the duct tape could possibly have Casey's hair stuck to it, especially if she was like in a hurry and might have bitten  a small tear in it to make it where she could tear it, Ive seen people do this and their hair fall in the way and get stuck on it too and they dont even notice, and then there could be the dogs hair and even fivers from the rugs or furniture at the Anthonys house!!................also I believe they already have the roll that the trash bag came from, because I think Tony mentioned something about her taking bags from his house and Im sure if he did the deputy's confiscated the entire roll from him.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2008, 09:24:59 PM »

BOX: Defense-witness list
*Dr. Henry Lee: Made famous by the O.J. Simpson trial, he is a longtime criminalist based in Connecticut.
*Larry Kobilinsky: The professor of forensic science at John Jay College of Criminal Justice is a regular on CNN's Nancy Grace.
*Linda Kenney Baden: The criminal-defense attorney represented Phil Spector during his murder case, which ended in a mistrial.
*Dr. Werner Spitz: The forensic pathologist testified before Congress about the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy and the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
*Kathy Reichs: The forensic anthropologist is the inspiration for the TV show Bones and authored nearly a dozen mystery novels.

There's also a forensic entomologist -- a scientist who studies bugs -- from Nebraska, Tim Huntington.

Who is paying for the star-studded defense lineup?

"I don't think it's any concern of anyone who is paying for all this," Baez said after the hearing.

December 13, 2008
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:898162051&start=3

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2008, 09:25:03 PM »

Yes, as Monken says, that duct tape likely has big horse teeth marks on it as well as DNA from Casey.  Fingerprints, too.

But what in the world was she doing with duct tape on that child in the first place!  Seems just too odd and totally not accidental.  What was going on to require duct tape?

And I don't think Casey is very bright at all.  Just typical sociopath who thinks she is.  I don't think she was organized enough to try to stage something with the duct tape.

I hope LE will release list of items taken from Anthony house.  Maybe we can tell from that which way they are going.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2008, 09:27:35 PM »

BOX: Defense-witness list
*Dr. Henry Lee: Made famous by the O.J. Simpson trial, he is a longtime criminalist based in Connecticut.
*Larry Kobilinsky: The professor of forensic science at John Jay College of Criminal Justice is a regular on CNN's Nancy Grace.
*Linda Kenney Baden: The criminal-defense attorney represented Phil Spector during his murder case, which ended in a mistrial.
*Dr. Werner Spitz: The forensic pathologist testified before Congress about the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy and the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
*Kathy Reichs: The forensic anthropologist is the inspiration for the TV show Bones and authored nearly a dozen mystery novels.

There's also a forensic entomologist -- a scientist who studies bugs -- from Nebraska, Tim Huntington.

Who is paying for the star-studded defense lineup?

"I don't think it's any concern of anyone who is paying for all this," Baez said after the hearing.

December 13, 2008
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:898162051&start=3

They are planning to overwhelm the jury with so much information about DNA, etc. that the jury won't know what hit them just as in the Spector trial.  Well, they know that trick now and I am relieved to see the FBI playing a major part if not the main part in the processing of the scene and remains, etc.

I don't like that defense team.  Some are known for their dirty tricks.

PERSONA NON GRATA

monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2008, 09:30:07 PM »

From Orlando Sentinel

If these clues link the body with evidence gathered from the home or from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, where tests showed signs of a decomposing body, the find could be a boon to prosecutors, Weinblatt said.

But if authorities cannot determine how long the body was in the woods, all bets are off, Weinblatt said. The defense could argue the body was placed in the woods while Casey Anthony was in jail.

I will be addressing this lame premise that the defense will try and attempt. It is actually one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Incidentally, according to my sources their was an indentation in the ground where the bag was and little growing under it. It had been there a while.

If Casey had an accomplice, why in the heck would they have placed Caylee w/in 3/10th of a mile from home when they could have brought her 100's of miles away? Who in their right mind in one of the most covered missing person cases would go back to an area where people would be on the look out to dispose a body?

The defense can try as they might all their BS ... their client will be found guilty.

Agree, Red.  Last place kidnappers would be is in the Anthony's neighborhood.  I think Casey ran out of gasoline with the remains in the car and was forced to dump them in a hurry.
No accomplice or kidnapper is going to be lurking around in the area they are most likely to be apprehended when there is a big, wide world out there.

GREAT thought.. because wasn't it said that Tony had watched her put gas into her car on that same road/same area when it ran out of gas at one point?? Would explain why HE didn't help her do it - she didn't want him to get close becuase of the smell - and why she just may have quickly tossed it down in those woods there by the road, before he got there.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2008, 09:30:34 PM »

Yes, as Monken says, that duct tape likely has big horse teeth marks on it as well as DNA from Casey.  Fingerprints, too.

But what in the world was she doing with duct tape on that child in the first place!  Seems just too odd and totally not accidental.  What was going on to require duct tape?

And I don't think Casey is very bright at all.  Just typical sociopath who thinks she is.  I don't think she was organized enough to try to stage something with the duct tape.

I hope LE will release list of items taken from Anthony house.  Maybe we can tell from that which way they are going.
I think she put the duct tape on the body after it was deceased when she came up with the ideal of a kidnapping, she figured the tape would look more like a kidnapping if it had tape over the mouth!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2008, 09:31:09 PM »

Don't flame me, but the duct tape could have been an after thought...to make it look more like a kidnapping. I DON't think so.....but it is possible.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2008, 09:33:37 PM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2008, 09:34:38 PM »

From Orlando Sentinel

I have to wonder if maybe this time the running out of gas was just a ruse. I only say that because these were woods she was somewhat familiar with according to Kio, so maybe she thought it would be good to pretend to run out of gas there in case anyone saw her. She calls Tony, he picks her up walking in her neighborhood (couldn't have been too far from the house) he takes her to get the cans, but IIRC, doesn't follow her or anything after.   Now what day was that? And does someone remember exactly what happened after they get the cans........?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2008, 09:34:46 PM »

Don't flame me, but the duct tape could have been an after thought...to make it look more like a kidnapping. I DON't think so.....but it is possible.

Could be but would still have evidence of who put it on her. Right?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2008, 09:34:48 PM »

hey remember one time in Tony statement he said that Casey got up in the middle of the night and left and told him her mom wanted her to bring caylee home....does anybody know what day that was..

also does anybody remember what day it was that she showed up at jessies to take a shower.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2008, 09:36:08 PM »

From Orlando Sentinel

From a forensic standpoint, they are looking for ways to argue on the time the body was in that location.  I think people will wonder, how can one tell if it has been there since the middle of June?  Beyond your infallible logic on why the body would NOT be place there by an alternate party, there are ways to tell just how long that body has been there and we can all be rest assured it has been there since the beginning or right thereafter.  TES searched the opposite side of Suburban drive and pulled out on 9-3-08 because of water.  This would be the date they would have to try and say the body was shuttled in from another location, and placed there afterwards.  Growth, vegetation, etc should be easy to prove the body being placed there prior to the TES search as just a start.  They would have to completely reinvent the color of the sky in a jury's world to take complete common sense away.

They, the defense has no alternative at this point but to carry on, and more power seems to join evil every day.  It does become worrisome, but I have faith in OCSO and a higher power.  I believe justice will prevail and all these wayward minds will manifest itself into an ego orgy that pines for attention at every curve of the camera and lure of a  microphone,  but each disconnected from the body of evil as a whole host.  The unsavory lust for fame, the greed of fortune, and the crave for a challenge brings these rodents and cockroaches out as if it were a still, dark night in Orlando.  They forgot that someone has already turned the light on and all they see is the crime of the century, their image in a mirror, and the sound and texture of their own name.

Piss on em all.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2008, 09:36:23 PM »

Koby and Kathy Reichs seem  ( to me ) out of place in this rogue's gallery of defense attorneys and " experts ". Do these ppl not realize how much respect ppl had for them which is now gone ? 
No matter which way they slice and dice and spin this at the heart of this is Caylee who did not die without suffering. This is why I have difficulties with Cindy and George and Lee. Their fictionalized account of events and the ease with which they lied and are trying anything in their power to get her off the hook.   
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2008, 09:36:42 PM »

It's been a Dateline rerun
LOL maybe one weekend MSNBC will do endless reruns of the lockup series of casey in prison 

Good one Nut! I take it back about the 2 days of grieving, etc. Even the Anthonys are not responsible for the re-run trash on weekend MSNBC. Not that I wouldn't like to blame them for that along with all the things they deserve to be blamed for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.