March 28, 2024, 11:35:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300069 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: December 14, 2008, 09:43:22 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.html

Casey Anthony's Attorney Turned Away From Search Scene
Saturday, December 13, 2008 – updated: 6:44 am EST December 14, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney and his search team were turned away from the location where a child's remains were found near the home of his client's parents.  (My comment: This was strictly for the cameras.  The judge had already ruled?  Why even bother trying to get to the crime scene unless the idea was to have buddy Geraldo interview them?)

But Jose Baez did show up at George and Cindy Anthony's home to inspect it, Saturday.

Baez arrived at the discovery scene with nationally-know forensics expert Dr. Henry Lee, who has worked on high profile cases involving O.J. Simpson, Laci Peterson, and Jon Benet Ramsey.

But investigators would not allow them to look over the area where the remains were discovered Thursday.

"We should be able to observe… not from a distance or have qualified people in there," said Baez.

A larger FBI team returned Saturday to the scene where the remains of a small child were found near Caylee Marie Anthony's home. The team helped the Orange County Sheriff's Office process the crime scene and the area around it by sifting through buckets of dirt.

Baez took several items from the Anthony home. His search follows a search by detectives late Thursday night and Friday morning.

Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, also showed up at the home Saturday afternoon. When he arrived, he ripped up a makeshift memorial made of flowers, teddy bears, and pictures. The memorial was placed in the Anthony’s yard Saturday night.

Orange County Sheriff's officials say evidence is mounting that the skull belongs to toddler Caylee Anthony. Caylee's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, reported the girl missing in July and was charged with first-degree murder before the remains were found.

A utility worker found the remains Thursday, about a half-mile from Anthony's home.

One of Anthony's attorneys said Friday that "anthropological measurements and hair color" of the remains matched Caylee.

The Orange County Medical Examiner's office and FBI forensics experts say it could be a week before conclusive DNA results are released.

George and Cindy Anthony spent Saturday night away from their home for the third night in row.

"They want to be left alone," said their attorney, Brad Conway. "They want to grieve and go through the process without the publicity that's been focused on them so long."

The residence on Hopespring Drive was cleared Friday morning as a crime scene and George and Cindy Anthony returned there in the afternoon for a short time(watch video | see images) after spending Thursday night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel (see map).
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #601 on: December 14, 2008, 09:43:48 AM »

Casey has a new attorney? Who is it? Is it that woman that looks like a man in a wig? What's her name, Something-Baden? TIA

LMAO, She looks like Donatella Versace to me!
Yeah that's who she looks like, but I still think she looks like a 60 year old tore up drag queen.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: December 14, 2008, 09:44:44 AM »

Hi monkeys, i've only posted several times here, mostly a lurker but i love this forum.  You folks here know so much about this case and are on top of everything.  I would just like to say that I think G/C are so overcome with guilt about the way they raised KC that they are now trying to "do the right thing" and stand by her......in their deprived minds they think this is what will make them look like good parents to the public.  However, it is backfiring on them.  We all know there is a different approach they could take and still be seen as loving parents.  I bet they think everyday about what they could of , should of done and didn't. Guilt is a heavy burden to carry around, especially when your granddaughter is dead and your daughter probably killed her.  They have no family or true friends that support them.  The whole family is "absolutely" dysfunctional.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: December 14, 2008, 09:44:49 AM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.
I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.
What a jerk.....is he also on the defenses team?

If that is true, then when she found Caylee "accidentally" NOT breathing, wouldn't she have removed the tape and tried to resuscitate??  If it was an accident I think she would have removed the tape.

Thats where your forensics come in... she didnt remove the tape because at 4;30 casey didnt get a hold of her mom..****((cell phone pings say she never left the area after her dad left to work the 16..))) giving her enough time to knock the baby out with meds, chloroform..and tape so the baby doesnt draw attention to her trunk........so at 5 she heads totony lazarros apt with baby in the cargo area...gets to tonys..he just came back from full saill...hes tired..he changes...they hang out a little..and he wants to go rent a movie...casey already knew she was going to spend the night that night bcuz she made sure to tell daddy before she eft home that she had an event at the hard rock hotel and she was staying over night with jeff hopkins..whatev...Casey and Anthony came back from blockbuster..pick up papa murphys pizza...head to anthonys home..eat pizza...and oh casey is soooo sweet she want to take out the trash....she takes this time of leaving the apt to check on her baby that she had basically left to roast like a turkey in the oven for 3 hours....she pops the trunk...caylees gone..u can tell..she throws the trash bag in..slams the trunk..and pretends like nothing happened..shes gotten good at that..!! hence why there was a white trash bag with pizza boxes and troys*anthonys rommate* personal mail that had been discarded in the trash...in her trunk when they found the car...it was inexplicably still in her trunk...full of maggots...why did she throw out caylee and keep this bag? LAZYNESS

WOW, that completely makes sense - Your good!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #604 on: December 14, 2008, 09:45:49 AM »

Casey has a new attorney? Who is it? Is it that woman that looks like a man in a wig? What's her name, Something-Baden? TIA

Monken shield your eyes

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: December 14, 2008, 09:47:00 AM »

night you monkeys, as you are awakening, Lucinda is off to bed.  1am here.  (((hugs)))) love you all, and love caylee (((hugs))))

'Nite Lucinda.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: December 14, 2008, 09:50:07 AM »

Monken shield your eyes

SCAAARRRYYYYY

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: December 14, 2008, 09:50:41 AM »

Yeah that's who she looks like, but I still think she looks like a 60 year old tore up drag queen.

So does Donatella Versace, someone find a picture!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: December 14, 2008, 09:52:02 AM »

Monken shield your eyes

OMG!!!!!! YOU ALREADY FOUND A PICTURE!!!  GEES, THAT'S HARD TO LOOK AT!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #609 on: December 14, 2008, 09:52:35 AM »

KLAAS goodmorning...hey would u mind giving me your outlook on this...

OOOOo how bout this..i totally forgot to ask..what do you guys think of casey placing caylees naked dolly in the carseat...and left it there until the car was found...dilusional?? oh my daughters dead now..lets tidy the backseat..oh here dolly you sit here...effing whacko...she said it herself in her texts to tony the morning after she was caught..."its my fault, i left my daughter with a psycho".....  ....  .. .. .. .she had previously stated in her first jail conversation with cindy when she said "uhh its not my fault"

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: December 14, 2008, 09:53:24 AM »

Monken shield your eyes

IT MAY BE JUST ME, BUT I THINK LINDA BADEN HAS HER BEAT!!!!! 

Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #611 on: December 14, 2008, 09:53:38 AM »

Monken shield your eyes

hmm, is this scarier or the creepy doll face from yesterday morning? I say this is b/c it is a real live person. 

I remember you, Caylee.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #612 on: December 14, 2008, 09:54:24 AM »

Monken shield your eyes

HAHA she is a dead ringer for ms versace..except she may bee a little more puffy..and looks like shes been drinking for acouple days...but thats just my opinion

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: December 14, 2008, 09:55:43 AM »

So does Donatella Versace, someone find a picture!! 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: December 14, 2008, 09:57:46 AM »

ANNA, Bless your heart, you used my quote last night!  But you left out a word; it's BIG "ASS" HORSE TEETH PRINTS all over  that duct tape!    And i still think they'll find them!!!! 

Phaedrus
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: December 14, 2008, 09:58:24 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

I had to jump ahead a bunch to catch up to ya'll! OKAY, HERE IT GOES AND DON'T GET PIZZED!!!!!! I haven't seen a response to the A's new attorney that was on Geraldo last night! What does everyone think!!?? I almost think I like him!!???  My sister was here & we were both like OMG! he actually acts like he has some sense! He didn't try to deny or cover anything about the A's feelings at this point either! I'm starting to see a very slight change in the A's thinking with this new attorney! We need a transcript from last night; I would love to hear him again! I don't even remember his name!!! 

I was impressed with him, too.  Maybe thought he should have worn a tie, though?  He seemed very believable and had an honest face.

I can't see why anyone would get pizzed. I personaly think the A's should be left alone to grieve. I think they should have been left alone from day one. They were doing EVERYTHING they could to find Caylee. CASEY caused all this madness and her parents to cleaned up her mess as usual. Caylee was/is LOVED very much by her grandparents. I do understand the A's defended Casey BUT they were only going what she said, and in phone calls you could see Cindy pressing Casey for Info, like she didn't beleive her. And someone posted before that the house will be sold, I agree. I was thinking of that when I was watching Dateline. I can't blame them. I'm sure the A's already know they are gonna look like fools because they defended Casey. What parent really wants to beleive their child is a murderer?? This is someone they THOUGHT they knew. JMO...

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: December 14, 2008, 09:58:52 AM »

I also read in a magazine today that Casey could have been planning on killing her parents also, they said that was why she had lookied up neckbreaking and household weapons, and also why she started the rumor about her getting the house and taking over the payments and stuff.......I wonder if given the time before Cindy called the cops id she might not have slipped in one night and killed GEorge and Cindy too....Then she could say that the same people that had Caylee had killed her parents...........if this is true this girl is really looney!!!!!!!!
I had wondered that when they said Amy had already changed her to address to their house. I think the A's don't let it soak in that they could have been next if C hadn't called LE that day.

Great thought!!!  I had forgotten about Casey telling Amy about her parents turning the house over to her.  Perhaps she had planned to get rid of all of them and couldn't follow through with it after Caylee actually died.  I always thought it strange how Casey thought she was going to become the owner of the family home.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: December 14, 2008, 09:59:01 AM »

KLAAS goodmorning...hey would u mind giving me your outlook on this...

OOOOo how bout this..i totally forgot to ask..what do you guys think of casey placing caylees naked dolly in the carseat...and left it there until the car was found...dilusional?? oh my daughters dead now..lets tidy the backseat..oh here dolly you sit here...effing whacko...she said it herself in her texts to tony the morning after she was caught..."its my fault, i left my daughter with a psycho".....  ....  .. .. .. .she had previously stated in her first jail conversation with cindy when she said "uhh its not my fault"

I'm having a difficult time understanding how someone like Casey thinks.  There may very well have been some symbolism in the doll being placed in the carseat that way (if indeed it was).
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: December 14, 2008, 09:59:10 AM »

Okay, Monkeys. Ya'll make me laugh with the Donatella pictures. She does look like that Baden women minus 150 pounds.

I was reading back because I saw something about a new attorney.

The Anthony's have a new attorney and some monkeys like him? Was I just reading wrong or is that true? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: December 14, 2008, 10:03:30 AM »

By the way, the new attorney for the Anthony's appears to be wheelchair bound.  I don't know if permanent or what, just something I noticed when Geraldo interviewed him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.