March 29, 2024, 09:21:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300132 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: December 14, 2008, 11:37:37 AM »

Did they clear the scene where Caylee was found ? Did Baez and his hawkers and gawkers get their access ?
What did I miss while I was sleeping ?
For a fourth day LE is still working the scene.
I didn't understand all the defense "team's" whining last night on FOX.  How many times does the defense get invited to a crime scene to observe LE?  I don't think I've every see it?  Anyone?  Anyone?
Never seen it either, they are trying to rewrite how things are done and cause distraction. A smoke and mirror defense masquerading as a buffet of forensic experts..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #721 on: December 14, 2008, 11:37:41 AM »

Morning Monkeys,,,
Boy Howdy, if this is true, that casey wants to get pregnant, then they better KEEP her in jail, because I will personally organize a group of inquireing minds, to NUDER her!!!    mio
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: December 14, 2008, 11:38:19 AM »

She's not wanting to get pregnant.  She's wanting to get laid 

Her (cough cough) activities have been severely limited since she can't go to Baez' office anymore 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: December 14, 2008, 11:38:21 AM »

Someone mentioned yesterday Tony , the day he helped her break into the shed. He picked her up and drove her to the house and then back to her car which was close to the house  ?
He better get a lawyer if he doesn't have one and speak to LE about that. He might be able to connect a small dot to the location of where the remains were found.
I am stuck on the pesticide tanks being removed from the ANT house.
What was she doing, opening the bag in the trunk and spraying the baby's body because maggots were crawling about ? If the contents of the bag were being doused with pesticides, then that might explain the high levels of chloroform in the trunk . 

Remember the neighbour saying how she drove the car right into the gargae a few times ?
DD thinks that the game with Baez is going to be to get as much evidence excluded as possible. And a game it is going to be. Nothing to do with a deceased child.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #724 on: December 14, 2008, 11:38:24 AM »

Baez said, "has a list of everything taken from the house."
Thanks for the videos Trimm and Today.
Boy....Jose sure has put on weight since his girl was arrested the last time.Maybe he is missing those 6 hour days with her.Gonna have to nickname him Chubby Chipmonk.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: December 14, 2008, 11:43:10 AM »

The defense is in for a big surprise.. This is Florida, not California.
Florida is by nature a very conservative state even with the mass migration of northeasterners. Floridians will not tolerate what the defense will be throwing out. This will not be a Phil Spector repeat.. She will be convicted and sentenced to the max.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: December 14, 2008, 11:49:07 AM »

Someone mentioned yesterday Tony , the day he helped her break into the shed. He picked her up and drove her to the house and then back to her car which was close to the house  ?
He better get a lawyer if he doesn't have one and speak to LE about that. He might be able to connect a small dot to the location of where the remains were found.
What was she doing, opening the bag in the trunk and spraying the baby's body because maggots were crawling about ? If the contents of the bag were being doused with pesticides, then that might explain the high levels of chloroform in the trunk . 

Remember the neighbour saying how she drove the car right into the gargae a few times ?
DD thinks that the game with Baez is going to be to get as much evidence excluded as possible. And a game it is going to be. Nothing to do with a deceased child.

I think it was Cindy and George who cleaned the trunk as soon as they got the car back from the impound. I suspect he was the one who "fumigated" the trunk with pesticide since he saw the maggots on the outside of the garbage bag that was disposed of at the dumpster at the impound. I think he KNEW somebody's dead body had been in there and I suspect that he figured from the "stain" there would be more things hatching from that. I would prefer it to be Casey spraying the remains before dumping them, as maybe if she did, it would help preserve the remains so that there might still be soft tissue left after all this time. The better preserved the remains, the more opportunity to nail her.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: December 14, 2008, 11:50:54 AM »

Maybe she put pesticide on Caylee's body, trying to disguise the odour?  Most pesticides are pretty strong-smelling.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #728 on: December 14, 2008, 11:51:29 AM »

The defense is in for a big surprise.. This is Florida, not California.
Florida is by nature a very conservative state even with the mass migration of northeasterners. Floridians will not tolerate what the defense will be throwing out. This will not be a Phil Spector repeat.. She will be convicted and sentenced to the max.
You are very right!  IF this trial does have a change of venue to Naples, her jury is going to be tough.  All we have down here in Naples is older retired people, upper class business people, and then "country" people who live in the woods, not to mention the oodles of imigrants from Mexico that are here, I am not sure though if they are all legal and could serve on a jury. Either way, I do not see her getting a pitty vote around here, or anywhere in this state for that matter.

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: December 14, 2008, 11:59:46 AM »

Well, like most of us I have been having a hard time sleeping since Caylee was found . . . and I am pages and pages behind because I am on dial up.

Excuse me if this has already been pointed out by my very smart monkey friends.

About the duck tape . . . It's clear that there was no Zanny the Nanny so perhaps Case Face duck taped Caylee's moth to make it look like a kidnapping.

But there were no clothes on the partially skeletal remains.

That wasn't too smart, Case Face.

Who kidnaps naked children?

Karen 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #730 on: December 14, 2008, 12:00:06 PM »

Cubbeee girl....go to musings right away

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: December 14, 2008, 12:00:36 PM »

Baez Looking for Answers

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #732 on: December 14, 2008, 12:02:12 PM »

What you just mentioned, her spraying the trunk and/or the body with pesticides to keep the bugs from proliferating, is what I think she did, too. And I do believe that might be the reason for the high levels of chloroform.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: December 14, 2008, 12:04:26 PM »

I just wonder if Casey put a small piece of cotton, soaked in chlorform, taped to Caylee's face to keep her out for a while.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: December 14, 2008, 12:05:32 PM »

Cubbeee girl....go to musings right away

I am going..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #735 on: December 14, 2008, 12:06:25 PM »

December 12, 2008 - Friday
Effective today, the volunteer and command center will be closed until further notice. Any media inquiries please e-mail Michelle Bart at helpingheroes@earthlink.net or call 626-644-3472.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=455841673

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: December 14, 2008, 12:08:05 PM »

What you just mentioned, her spraying the trunk and/or the body with pesticides to keep the bugs from proliferating, is what I think she did, too. And I do believe that might be the reason for the high levels of chloroform.

The chloroform in the air sample from the trunk was said to be in pure form; therefore, it couldn't have came from pesticides or pool cleaners.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #737 on: December 14, 2008, 12:08:31 PM »

Gee, what happened to all the family supporters?? Rolling Eyes

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

2 posts since 12/10

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #738 on: December 14, 2008, 12:09:53 PM »

this makes complete sense to me EXCEPT why was she doing those internet chloroform searches back in March?  I don't think back then she was anticipating having to spray a dead body with pesticides...who would plan on holding on to a body long enough to have to do that?? Anybody know? cuz this is gonna bother me for the rest of the day!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: December 14, 2008, 12:10:24 PM »

Well, like most of us I have been having a hard time sleeping since Caylee was found . . . and I am pages and pages behind because I am on dial up.

Excuse me if this has already been pointed out by my very smart monkey friends.

About the duck tape . . . It's clear that there was no Zanny the Nanny so perhaps Case Face duck taped Caylee's moth to make it look like a kidnapping.

But there were no clothes on the partially skeletal remains.

That wasn't too smart, Case Face.

Who kidnaps naked children?

Karen 

Clothing nearby (at approx. 3:00) http://www.local6.com/video/18262788/index.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.