April 25, 2024, 10:14:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302876 times)
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: December 14, 2008, 12:47:19 PM »

I am wondering if the clothing they say was found near the body were the same clothes Caylee had on in the Father's Day video or the outfit George said she was wearing  the next day in the make believe story he told...?? hmmm
I'll bet the clothes she was wearing on Fathers Day. My question is if the clothes found near the body were Caylee's did Casey do this on purpose to make this look like a sexual attack? I'm sure the clothes found were Caylee's because Casey would not be that dumb  to throw her own clothes near by. And the favorite doll of Caylee's naked in her carseat has always bothered me, there had to be a reason for that.

I hope this is not right, but it does make sense.  Duct tape over the mouth and clothing removed?  That does make it seem like a sex attack.  Once again the question is... is Casey smart and conniving enough to try and make it look like a sex attack.  I thought she was really smart until the body was found in a bag with duct tape 20 to 30 feet from a main road 1/3 of a mile from her house. 
I just feel this is what she did, I'm probably wrong. I am curious about the clothes near by, will be interesting to not only hear about that, but also what other evidence was in the bag.

No, that is a really good point.  Otherwise, why would she remove the clothing and discard it so close by?
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: December 14, 2008, 12:52:03 PM »

I am wondering if the clothing they say was found near the body were the same clothes Caylee had on in the Father's Day video or the outfit George said she was wearing  the next day in the make believe story he told...?? hmmm
I'll bet the clothes she was wearing on Fathers Day. My question is if the clothes found near the body were Caylee's did Casey do this on purpose to make this look like a sexual attack? I'm sure the clothes found were Caylee's because Casey would not be that dumb  to throw her own clothes near by. And the favorite doll of Caylee's naked in her carseat has always bothered me, there had to be a reason for that.

I hope this is not right, but it does make sense.  Duct tape over the mouth and clothing removed?  That does make it seem like a sex attack.  Once again the question is... is Casey smart and conniving enough to try and make it look like a sex attack.  I thought she was really smart until the body was found in a bag with duct tape 20 to 30 feet from a main road 1/3 of a mile from her house. 

Casey, smart? No. She would have been better off saying NOTHING than spinning her silly lies that only Cindy would buy into. Lucky, yes. BUT her luck just ran out! I only hope that there is CONCLUSIVE proof in that bag, remains, findings, etc. to absolutely nail her so that no jury will buy into whatever fabrication her defense will float to try to turn ONE juror.
illuminated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: December 14, 2008, 12:53:11 PM »

I just wonder if Casey put a small piece of cotton, soaked in chlorform, taped to Caylee's face to keep her out for a while.

I wonder how much chloroform it takes to saturate the air with.... maybe a very concentrated amount on a cotton ball COULD do it.   

I am pretty sure that would be more than enough.
What if she chloroformed Caylee, and then she covered her mouth and nose with duct tape to suffocate her?

I keep thinking about it, but duct tape on the mouth could only be for 1 of 2 reasons:

1. so no one can hear her scream
2. to keep bugs  out

I think that the duct tape was placed on the mouth after the death occured for the cruel purpose of containing post mortem fluid seepage. I know, it's gross.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #783 on: December 14, 2008, 12:53:40 PM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.
I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.
What a jerk.....is he also on the defenses team?

The trouble with your idea of the tape over the mouth to force her to breathe the chloroform is that if Casey ever watched any movies or TV shows where someone is chloroformed, the perpetrator usually approaches the victim from behind and claps a saturated folded washcloth size piece of material across the mouth and nose. I don't think you have to be smack against the face, as I believe the fumes are pretty potent.

It's my belief that she taped her mouth so she could kill her without her crying out and alerting anyone that something was going on. My guess is she did it in her parents' house, but that is just my guess, and she could have killed her anywhere the car would take them.

Aah,maybe Casey didn't use the duct tape at all?Maybe Casey just searched out how to make chloroform back in March,made it and used it to drug Caylee each time she was stuck with her.Maybe someone else knew where the body was and put that duct tape on her?Could've been an ex LE or just a brother who thinks he's an investigator.Whoever duct taped little Caylee....they better hope they wore gloves the whole time.
I have a strange feeling they won't find any finger prints on the tape.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #784 on: December 14, 2008, 12:54:01 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

I had to jump ahead a bunch to catch up to ya'll! OKAY, HERE IT GOES AND DON'T GET PIZZED!!!!!! I haven't seen a response to the A's new attorney that was on Geraldo last night! What does everyone think!!?? I almost think I like him!!???  My sister was here & we were both like OMG! he actually acts like he has some sense! He didn't try to deny or cover anything about the A's feelings at this point either! I'm starting to see a very slight change in the A's thinking with this new attorney! We need a transcript from last night; I would love to hear him again! I don't even remember his name!!! 

I was impressed with him, too.  Maybe thought he should have worn a tie, though?  He seemed very believable and had an honest face.

Doesn't look like it was even in their yard.  #1)  Do people even "own" the ground between the sidewalk & street?  #2)  Maybe it was from the camera angel, but it appeared to be more on the next door neighbor's side.  What an A*s!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #785 on: December 14, 2008, 12:56:06 PM »

Is It Caylee? Anthonys Suspicious

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

Oh really? Since when did the A's hold Tim in high regard?! All they did was vilify the man!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #786 on: December 14, 2008, 12:56:25 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  I am 18 pages back,     but just wanted to say hi to all! 
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: December 14, 2008, 12:57:36 PM »

I just wonder if Casey put a small piece of cotton, soaked in chlorform, taped to Caylee's face to keep her out for a while.

I wonder how much chloroform it takes to saturate the air with.... maybe a very concentrated amount on a cotton ball COULD do it.   

I am pretty sure that would be more than enough.
What if she chloroformed Caylee, and then she covered her mouth and nose with duct tape to suffocate her?

I keep thinking about it, but duct tape on the mouth could only be for 1 of 2 reasons:

1. so no one can hear her scream
2. to keep bugs  out

I think that the duct tape was placed on the mouth after the death occured for the cruel purpose of containing post mortem fluid seepage. I know, it's gross.

Good point!  This article from wftv states that tissue was found attached to the duct tape!  If that is true, then we will be able to tell if she was post mortem or not.  I hope so.  I can't imagine placing duct tape on that precious little girl while she was alive. 

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: December 14, 2008, 12:58:06 PM »

The duct tape is going to be the best evidence. There is no story that could be invented that would negate that one. If I have a roll of household duct tape, use it, my fingerprints will be near the end, perhaps. The next person who uses it will have mine and theirs on it.
The pillow, we had wondered what the JCP purchase was for. If that was a replacement pillow that was taken away in the evidence bags, then none of Cayless DNA would be in that pillow.
I don't think Florida has seen the likes of the ANT family, ever. I can't think of a case where the family tried to obstruct an investigation like this. Scott Peterson's parents didn't, they believed in him mistakenly and they threw all sorts of things out there. Geragos said they ae " done " and broke.  Of course they still believe in him, but no one else does. They had alot less on Scott than they do on this monster family and their evil Casey.   

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: December 14, 2008, 12:59:03 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

I had to jump ahead a bunch to catch up to ya'll! OKAY, HERE IT GOES AND DON'T GET PIZZED!!!!!! I haven't seen a response to the A's new attorney that was on Geraldo last night! What does everyone think!!?? I almost think I like him!!???  My sister was here & we were both like OMG! he actually acts like he has some sense! He didn't try to deny or cover anything about the A's feelings at this point either! I'm starting to see a very slight change in the A's thinking with this new attorney! We need a transcript from last night; I would love to hear him again! I don't even remember his name!!! 

I was impressed with him, too.  Maybe thought he should have worn a tie, though?  He seemed very believable and had an honest face.

Doesn't look like it was even in their yard.  #1)  Do people even "own" the ground between the sidewalk & street?  #2)  Maybe it was from the camera angel, but it appeared to be more on the next door neighbor's side.  What an A*s!

In most cities and municipalities that I know of in this state, the area from the sidewalk to the curb is public property but the homeowner is required to maintain the grass, the city etc, repairs any problems with the sidewalks or curb. Lee had no right to remove anything that was placed there unless it was a hazard to the public.. Lee is a mouthbreather..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: December 14, 2008, 12:59:48 PM »

I just feel this is what she did, I'm probably wrong. I am curious about the clothes near by, will be interesting to not only hear about that, but also what other evidence was in the bag.

No, that is a really good point.  Otherwise, why would she remove the clothing and discard it so close by?
Maybe she threw her because tony was goin to pick her up and she thought to come back later and she did not have more oportunities to go back
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: December 14, 2008, 01:01:05 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

No, the area between the sidewalk & street is city property.  The A's were told by le during protests that it wasn't their property; but, the A's feel they are always right.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: December 14, 2008, 01:01:34 PM »

I think it is time that LE and the FBI bring the Ant's in and question them as to what the so called "investigators" have found out regarding how KC has been telling the truth.  They keep putting these lies out in the media and it needs to stop!  I am waiting to hear that there are no leads.  BTW, don't they realize that it's illegal to withhold info from an investigation.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: December 14, 2008, 01:03:00 PM »

Is It Caylee? Anthonys Suspicious

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

Oh really? Since when did the A's hold Tim in high regard?! All they did was vilify the man!

Oh, they are so infuriating.  Tim Miller said that area was NOT searched, because it was under water both times.  Tim talked to the neighbor, and the area only dried out two weeks ago.  How can they just lie like that???
Why are they responding with a defense of Casey and not being completely distraught by the realization that Caylee is no longer alive?  That SHOULD be devastating for them, since they were in Cali looking for a live Caylee the day the skull was found.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #794 on: December 14, 2008, 01:03:12 PM »

Casey has a new attorney? Who is it? Is it that woman that looks like a man in a wig? What's her name, Something-Baden? TIA

LMAO, She looks like Donatella Versace to me!

Monken shield your eyes

Yikes....she's got a really bad case of too many years of too much botox.

Karma Is Coming

caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: December 14, 2008, 01:04:23 PM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.
I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.
What a jerk.....is he also on the defenses team?

The trouble with your idea of the tape over the mouth to force her to breathe the chloroform is that if Casey ever watched any movies or TV shows where someone is chloroformed, the perpetrator usually approaches the victim from behind and claps a saturated folded washcloth size piece of material across the mouth and nose. I don't think you have to be smack against the face, as I believe the fumes are pretty potent.

It's my belief that she taped her mouth so she could kill her without her crying out and alerting anyone that something was going on. My guess is she did it in her parents' house, but that is just my guess, and she could have killed her anywhere the car would take them.

Aah,maybe Casey didn't use the duct tape at all?Maybe Casey just searched out how to make chloroform back in March,made it and used it to drug Caylee each time she was stuck with her.Maybe someone else knew where the body was and put that duct tape on her?Could've been an ex LE or just a brother who thinks he's an investigator.Whoever duct taped little Caylee....they better hope they wore gloves the whole time.
I have a strange feeling they won't find any finger prints on the tape.

I heard one of the criminalists on tv say that you can't use gloves with duct tape.  I wonder if that is true!  I hope so, because then we will have fingerprints.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: December 14, 2008, 01:05:37 PM »

The duct tape is going to be the best evidence. There is no story that could be invented that would negate that one. If I have a roll of household duct tape, use it, my fingerprints will be near the end, perhaps. The next person who uses it will have mine and theirs on it.
The pillow, we had wondered what the JCP purchase was for. If that was a replacement pillow that was taken away in the evidence bags, then none of Cayless DNA would be in that pillow.
I don't think Florida has seen the likes of the ANT family, ever. I can't think of a case where the family tried to obstruct an investigation like this. Scott Peterson's parents didn't, they believed in him mistakenly and they threw all sorts of things out there. Geragos said they ae " done " and broke.  Of course they still believe in him, but no one else does. They had alot less on Scott than they do on this monster family and their evil Casey.   

If I am Zenaida Gonzales I will use my lawyer as soon is possible. Casey got a lot information od her, how did she do it? maybe cayse put some of zenaidas kids or hers nex to caylee's body just to have a back up of her fantasy of caylee was kidanepdd....casey got a lot information of her, maybe she got some sturff from her or her kids....you know when you do the laundry you leave your clothes in the laundry room for long time
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #797 on: December 14, 2008, 01:06:24 PM »

Casey didn't care who she left Caylee with, even bringing her to parties, in the back of my mind I've wondered if Caylee could have been molested. I hope and pray when the autopsy comes out that is not in it, even though I don't even know if the ME could even tell something like that considering the fact of how long Caylee has been deceased.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: December 14, 2008, 01:08:44 PM »

Maybe she threw her because tony was goin to pick her up and she thought to come back later and she did not have more oportunities to go back
great mind think alike, Ceci . I don't think much " planning " went into the toss. What might have foiled the rest of her plan was that the car was towed on the 27th. She bought gas cans with Amy, that day, but the car was towed and she had no way to go back and do it better.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #799 on: December 14, 2008, 01:08:57 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

I can't see why anyone would get pizzed. I personaly think the A's should be left alone to grieve. I think they should have been left alone from day one. They were doing EVERYTHING they could to find Caylee. CASEY caused all this madness and her parents to cleaned up her mess as usual. Caylee was/is LOVED very much by her grandparents. I do understand the A's defended Casey BUT they were only going what she said, and in phone calls you could see Cindy pressing Casey for Info, like she didn't beleive her. And someone posted before that the house will be sold, I agree. I was thinking of that when I was watching Dateline. I can't blame them. I'm sure the A's already know they are gonna look like fools because they defended Casey. What parent really wants to beleive their child is a murderer?? This is someone they THOUGHT they knew. JMO...
I disagree Brandy.
Cindy and George ignored the fact that Casey was 7 months pregnant,ignored the fact that yes,Casey also had to have sex to get pregnant.They ignored how unstable Casey is(probably has been unstable all of her life),they ignored a lot of stuff when it came to their daughter.
I think the whole dang family is nuts!

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.