March 29, 2024, 01:19:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300085 times)
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: December 14, 2008, 01:25:18 PM »

I am wondering if the clothing they say was found near the body were the same clothes Caylee had on in the Father's Day video or the outfit George said she was wearing  the next day in the make believe story he told...?? hmmm

great question that I too am wondering >>-->> 

Very soon after the 1st officer arrived on the scene, units were dispatched to the A house to secure it.  This means that whatever was found was immediately known to that officer.  Without checking the video I could not immediately identify the clothing from the Father's Day video.  It is a possibility that it was clothing, but I lean to something more identifiable.  Something with the A's address or maybe a picture. 

That reminds me.  What the heck was up with Mallory rushing into the Anthony home right after the news of the remains broke?  An officer had to ask her to leave.  What was she doing there???
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: December 14, 2008, 01:28:29 PM »

thank you island ((hugs))) right back at ya.
We are all doing OK, and if I had a choice to have an awful illness, or an unloving family, Id chose my life over poor lil Caylee any day.  Dear little girl, just want to hold her and love her 

sorry to hear about you & your husband. hope you get some rest. p.s. i have lupus also-IT STINKS
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #822 on: December 14, 2008, 01:28:56 PM »

Just reported on Fox News ...

Kidfinders & the Anthony's will hold a press conf. tonight at 7:30

Thanks Beachabealways
Thanks, what could they possibly say? Are they already not listening to their new lawyers advise?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: December 14, 2008, 01:29:06 PM »

Is It Caylee? Anthonys Suspicious

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

Oh really? Since when did the A's hold Tim in high regard?! All they did was vilify the man!

Oh, they are so infuriating.  Tim Miller said that area was NOT searched, because it was under water both times.  Tim talked to the neighbor, and the area only dried out two weeks ago.  How can they just lie like that???
Why are they responding with a defense of Casey and not being completely distraught by the realization that Caylee is no longer alive?  That SHOULD be devastating for them, since they were in Cali looking for a live Caylee the day the skull was found.
[/quote

yes, why aren't they in quiet seclusion while waiting for the inevitable forensic id ?   Have never observed this reaction in a family faced with the loss of little granddaughter.  A granddaughter that has lived with them since birth.  It is astounding!!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: December 14, 2008, 01:32:09 PM »

I am wondering if the clothing they say was found near the body were the same clothes Caylee had on in the Father's Day video or the outfit George said she was wearing  the next day in the make believe story he told...?? hmmm

I'm still a few pages back but read this and had to comment. That is a very good point because those clothes would be very well recognized, especially by those so close to the case. Maybe they saw and knew right away?? I don't believe the story GA told about that last day he claims he saw Caylee, too many details. I don't even remember what my little one wore yesterday, except jeans. Honestly, I forget what shirt he wore yesterday!! I also don't believe CA when she says nothing (clothes)of Caylee's was missing. She had to be wearing something, and that very well could be the night Caylee died (fathers day). Wasn't it that night KC in CA had that big fight?

RIP Sweet Puppy
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: December 14, 2008, 01:32:21 PM »

Just reported on Fox News ...

Kidfinders & the Anthony's will hold a press conf. tonight at 7:30

Thanks Beachabealways

I take back my last nite's apology to the Anthonys in regard to MSNBC re-running Date Line or whatever program it was. Instead, I correct my first statement to say that they could NOT refrain from the media spotlight longer than 3 days instead of 2 days. I KNEW they would not grieve for long in private no matter what they say...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: December 14, 2008, 01:35:03 PM »

o/t A_News_Junkie_Monkey....I put an angel holding a cross, that I have with my mother's rosary and picture of my mom, and put it on my tree for Caylee. Again, that was a wonderful idea.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: December 14, 2008, 01:35:13 PM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.
I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.
What a jerk.....is he also on the defenses team?

The trouble with your idea of the tape over the mouth to force her to breathe the chloroform is that if Casey ever watched any movies or TV shows where someone is chloroformed, the perpetrator usually approaches the victim from behind and claps a saturated folded washcloth size piece of material across the mouth and nose. I don't think you have to be smack against the face, as I believe the fumes are pretty potent.

It's my belief that she taped her mouth so she could kill her without her crying out and alerting anyone that something was going on. My guess is she did it in her parents' house, but that is just my guess, and she could have killed her anywhere the car would take them.

Aah,maybe Casey didn't use the duct tape at all?Maybe Casey just searched out how to make chloroform back in March,made it and used it to drug Caylee each time she was stuck with her.Maybe someone else knew where the body was and put that duct tape on her?Could've been an ex LE or just a brother who thinks he's an investigator.Whoever duct taped little Caylee....they better hope they wore gloves the whole time.
I have a strange feeling they won't find any finger prints on the tape.

I heard one of the criminalists on tv say that you can't use gloves with duct tape.  I wonder if that is true!  I hope so, because then we will have fingerprints.
I think that you can use gloves with duct tape...but it will be very difficult...what about leather gloves

I'd imagine it'd be incredibly hard to use gloves with the duct tape because of them sticking to the sticky side of the tape repeatidly. Maybe if that is the case though that pieces of the gloves (if they were those sh*tty laytex kind) would be on the sticky side of the tape? The same goes for leather gloves.. maybe little fuzz/fibers from it if they weren't the real, smooth leather kind? I wonder if the A's had any of those type of laytex gloves in the house. With Cindy being such an OCD neat freak, and also a nurse, I would think that could be a very realistic posibility..
yes can be but a leather or those gloves for cut the grass wil leave fibers on the tape but not her finger prints.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #828 on: December 14, 2008, 01:35:45 PM »

I am still exploring the idea of Lee's involvement in all of this, as well as CinCin and Geo's. IIRC didn't the OCSO pull ALL the cell phone records and pings from ALL of the family?  This would include CinCin, Geo, and Lee.  I can not recall ever seeing them released in a doc dump though.  Maybe this is another piece of evidence they wish to use in the case, but possibly in the direction of one of the other family members.
I know that Lee dropped out of sight for quite a bit of time, but I find it really really hard that the OCSO would not have had tabs on his where abouts.  I mean due to the media we knew where Geo and CinCin where at all times, but Lee took the "under the radar" aproach.  I hope he was still on LE's radar.

I am still very very disturbed by the "walk".  The night that Casey was released for the first time from jail, the same night that many of us have believed to be the night she told the family the truth...Geo took a walk.  He said it was out of anger, but I want to know in which direction did he take this walk, and how far did he go?  At that time though I know that the entire family was not being investigated and all eyes were on Casey, but still.....wonder if it was to pay his respects.
I do remember seeing a video or images of George taking this walk.He walked in the direction of where they found the body but from the images,Lee picked him up a few houses down from his own IIRC.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: December 14, 2008, 01:36:39 PM »

If KC's fingerprints or DNA are not on the duct tape, (I think they will be on the tape) than I would bet that GA's prints are.  KC probaly stole the tape from the tools and supplies in his garage.  Even if she used gloves, I think there will be evidence to link it to her.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: December 14, 2008, 01:38:01 PM »

Did C ever turn the JCPenny receipt over to le?  I don't remember.  If not how can her atty say they have always cooperated with le????

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: December 14, 2008, 01:38:57 PM »

Did C ever turn the JCPenny receipt over to le?  I don't remember.  If not how can her atty say they have always cooperated with le????
I think LE had to get the receipt.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: December 14, 2008, 01:39:57 PM »

When they find Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape, what will the defense do? Could they go with Zannie took tape and got Casey's fingerprints off of her steering wheel, or some other surface, and planted it on the duct tape? I know this sounds dumb and I don't even know if that is possible to do, but what in the world are they going to say?

They'll say that Zannie chloroformed KC, per her in the trunk, got her fingerprints on the duct tape, and left her at the park, or something stupid like that.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: December 14, 2008, 01:40:01 PM »

I'm still a few pages back but read this and had to comment. That is a very good point because those clothes would be very well recognized, especially by those so close to the case. Maybe they saw and knew right away?? I don't believe the story GA told about that last day he claims he saw Caylee, too many details. I don't even remember what my little one wore yesterday, except jeans. Honestly, I forget what shirt he wore yesterday!! I also don't believe CA when she says nothing (clothes)of Caylee's was missing. She had to be wearing something, and that very well could be the night Caylee died (fathers day). Wasn't it that night KC in CA had that big fight?

Great point.  I always thought the same thing about too  many details.  Let's all remember that he first thought the last time he had seen Caylee was June 9th (whatever Casey says, GA and CA back up).  Then, when proof came out that they had video of Caylee at the nursing home on the 15th, he all of a sudden remembers every single article of clothing and accessories worn by Caylee on the 16th???  Weird!!!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: December 14, 2008, 01:40:01 PM »

LE can get a copy of the statement from JCPenny. How she will have a receipt of something that she did not buy it.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: December 14, 2008, 01:41:47 PM »

great question that I too am wondering >>-->> 

Very soon after the 1st officer arrived on the scene, units were dispatched to the A house to secure it.  This means that whatever was found was immediately known to that officer.  Without checking the video I could not immediately identify the clothing from the Father's Day video.  It is a possibility that it was clothing, but I lean to something more identifiable.  Something with the A's address or maybe a picture. 

That reminds me.  What the heck was up with Mallory rushing into the Anthony home right after the news of the remains broke?  An officer had to ask her to leave.  What was she doing there???

According to the neigbors she came every day at this approximate time to feed the dogs.  In the videos while she is talking with, I believe it was Beary, she did not appear to be upset.  I found this surprising.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: December 14, 2008, 01:42:40 PM »

Casey has a new attorney? Who is it? Is it that woman that looks like a man in a wig? What's her name, Something-Baden? TIA

LMAO, She looks like Donatella Versace to me!

Monken shield your eyes

SCAAARRRYYYYY

It does

Okay, probably a stupid question, but are those two the same person?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: December 14, 2008, 01:43:55 PM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.
I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.
What a jerk.....is he also on the defenses team?

The trouble with your idea of the tape over the mouth to force her to breathe the chloroform is that if Casey ever watched any movies or TV shows where someone is chloroformed, the perpetrator usually approaches the victim from behind and claps a saturated folded washcloth size piece of material across the mouth and nose. I don't think you have to be smack against the face, as I believe the fumes are pretty potent.

It's my belief that she taped her mouth so she could kill her without her crying out and alerting anyone that something was going on. My guess is she did it in her parents' house, but that is just my guess, and she could have killed her anywhere the car would take them.

Aah,maybe Casey didn't use the duct tape at all?Maybe Casey just searched out how to make chloroform back in March,made it and used it to drug Caylee each time she was stuck with her.Maybe someone else knew where the body was and put that duct tape on her?Could've been an ex LE or just a brother who thinks he's an investigator.Whoever duct taped little Caylee....they better hope they wore gloves the whole time.
I have a strange feeling they won't find any finger prints on the tape.

I heard one of the criminalists on tv say that you can't use gloves with duct tape.  I wonder if that is true!  I hope so, because then we will have fingerprints.
I think that you can use gloves with duct tape...but it will be very difficult...what about leather gloves

I'd imagine it'd be incredibly hard to use gloves with the duct tape because of them sticking to the sticky side of the tape repeatidly. Maybe if that is the case though that pieces of the gloves (if they were those sh*tty laytex kind) would be on the sticky side of the tape? The same goes for leather gloves.. maybe little fuzz/fibers from it if they weren't the real, smooth leather kind? I wonder if the A's had any of those type of laytex gloves in the house. With Cindy being such an OCD neat freak, and also a nurse, I would think that could be a very realistic posibility..
yes can be but a leather or those gloves for cut the grass wil leave fibers on the tape but not her finger prints.

Fibers from gloves would lead them  right back to the Anthony house!!!  Either way, fingerprints or fibers, hopefully there will be concrete evidence on the duct tape.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: December 14, 2008, 01:44:01 PM »

When they find Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape, what will the defense do? Could they go with Zannie took tape and got Casey's fingerprints off of her steering wheel, or some other surface, and planted it on the duct tape? I know this sounds dumb and I don't even know if that is possible to do, but what in the world are they going to say?

They'll say that Zannie chloroformed KC, per her in the trunk, got her fingerprints on the duct tape, and left her at the park, or something stupid like that.   
Hey, they are going to have to come up with something, your thoughts make more sense then mine.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: December 14, 2008, 01:44:57 PM »

Here is a great link to all of FoxOrlando's webcams for those of you who are interested
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=229519

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.