March 29, 2024, 08:57:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300128 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: December 14, 2008, 02:08:45 PM »

I am wondering if the clothing they say was found near the body were the same clothes Caylee had on in the Father's Day video or the outfit George said she was wearing  the next day in the make believe story he told...?? hmmm

I'm still a few pages back but read this and had to comment. That is a very good point because those clothes would be very well recognized, especially by those so close to the case. Maybe they saw and knew right away?? I don't believe the story GA told about that last day he claims he saw Caylee, too many details. I don't even remember what my little one wore yesterday, except jeans. Honestly, I forget what shirt he wore yesterday!! I also don't believe CA when she says nothing (clothes)of Caylee's was missing. She had to be wearing something, and that very well could be the night Caylee died (fathers day). Wasn't it that night KC in CA had that big fight?

Great point.  I always thought the same thing about too  many details.  Let's all remember that he first thought the last time he had seen Caylee was June 9th (whatever Casey says, GA and CA back up).  Then, when proof came out that they had video of Caylee at the nursing home on the 15th, he all of a sudden remembers every single article of clothing and accessories worn by Caylee on the 16th???  Weird!!!

It's more than weird.

IT WAS FATHERS DAY!
How could they not remember this?
Casey and Caylee vistits Gramps and saw George....Fathers Day....fathers remember what they did usually, no?

I wonder if Caylee saw her own father that day???

And if Lee is the father, then it makes sense why Casey named her CayLee

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #861 on: December 14, 2008, 02:12:10 PM »

o/t A_News_Junkie_Monkey....I put an angel holding a cross, that I have with my mother's rosary and picture of my mom, and put it on my tree for Caylee. Again, that was a wonderful idea.
What a beautiful image no rose colored glasses!!!!!!!  I am off now, outta shower to get toys to donate in her name too!  I HAVE to do something positive so the negative of the swamp doesn't pull me down.
RE: news conference - family already notified of mitochondrial dna??? 
Someone ask LE to look in those gift boxes!  Grrrrr wish that wasn't bugging me so much. 
Will keep no rose colored glasses image in my mind all day!
Thank-you, I am going to Walmart and get some toys for toys for tots, in Caylee's honor also.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: December 14, 2008, 02:12:41 PM »

Did C ever turn the JCPenny receipt over to le?  I don't remember.  If not how can her atty say they have always cooperated with le????
LE can get a copy of the statement from JCPenny. How she will have a receipt of something that she did not buy it.

With the discovery of the remains, articles taken from the house which might well be the items purchased on that JCPenney receipt that Cindy refused to cough up, I just hope the whole family is in serious need of some hotshot defense attorneys, not just Casey. I have tried to work up some sympathy for the Anthonys (not Casey) but the whole family act like pod people from some other universe who have invaded earthlings!

Sorry to be such a dummy, but what is the significance of the JC Penney's purchase??  Can someone fill me in, please?  Sorry!!

Somewhere in all the interviews with Cindy and the cops, she had withheld one receipt from JC Penney's that some now believe was for replacement of identical bedding, pillows, something like that of Caylee's which may have been used to wrap Caylee in the trash bag, or maybe was tossed away like garbage like Caylee was because Casey for whatever reason could not leave it in the house for Cindy to find.

If there was bedding found with the body and it was what was purchased at JCP as a replacement for the item, then it would be damning evidence of guilt on the part of KC. Let's hope it was something like that......
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #863 on: December 14, 2008, 02:16:01 PM »

Is It Caylee? Anthonys Suspicious

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

Oh really? Since when did the A's hold Tim in high regard?! All they did was vilify the man!

Oh, they are so infuriating.  Tim Miller said that area was NOT searched, because it was under water both times.   Tim talked to the neighbor, and the area only dried out two weeks ago.  How can they just lie like that???
Why are they responding with a defense of Casey and not being completely distraught by the realization that Caylee is no longer alive?  That SHOULD be devastating for them, since they were in Cali looking for a live Caylee the day the skull was found.

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Very busy so I can only lurk off and on..

Has anyone heard if Tim Miller will be a witness for the prosecution? for the very reason bolded above..

TIA and sorry if this has been covered already 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: December 14, 2008, 02:17:36 PM »

KLAAS goodmorning...hey would u mind giving me your outlook on this...

OOOOo how bout this..i totally forgot to ask..what do you guys think of casey placing caylees naked dolly in the carseat...and left it there until the car was found...dilusional?? oh my daughters dead now..lets tidy the backseat..oh here dolly you sit here...effing whacko...she said it herself in her texts to tony the morning after she was caught..."its my fault, i left my daughter with a psycho".....  ....  .. .. .. .she had previously stated in her first jail conversation with cindy when she said "uhh its not my fault"

I'm having a difficult time understanding how someone like Casey thinks.  There may very well have been some symbolism in the doll being placed in the carseat that way (if indeed it was).

I'm at work, just popped in for a few minutes, so sorry to bring forward this post from way back where I'm reading...

Don't remember where I saw this -- here?  WS?  elsewhere?  -- But there's a picture of Casey as a child (near the Christmas tree IIRC) and she is clutching a doll that looks identical or perhaps very similar to Caylee's favorite doll.  Caylee called her doll "Mama" -- could it be possible that this doll was Casey's doll originally?  Mama's doll?

Sorry I don't have a link to the picture.  It's in the set that was released by the family to try to generate sympathy for Casey by portraying her as the little girl she used to be; maybe after her indictment/re-arrest?

Gotta go, bbl.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: December 14, 2008, 02:17:38 PM »

My sister feels the body was at the A's house all along and then someone in the know, removed it, santized it, and put it in the woods.  And now, my car is running a little hot so I am going to attempt to go out and put some anti freeze in it.  If I dont come back, you will know something bad happened......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: December 14, 2008, 02:18:52 PM »

I just really hope they have 100% proof that ties right back to KC. I have a feeling they do, but not sure till I hear it. I'm sure G&C will still defend KC, but if there is enough irrefutable evidence hopefully her lawyers will try to get her to confess/plea, whatever is the right term! She can never bring Caylee back, so the only thing left she could do would be to tell the truth! Probably all just wishful thinking, but I can still hope!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: December 14, 2008, 02:19:43 PM »

So what do you all make of Cindy not wanting to give up her JCP statement? 

Cindy knows what was purchased.  Why should it have been a secret?  hmmm
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #868 on: December 14, 2008, 02:20:41 PM »

"I love my daughter and that will never change. But if she committed this crime, she must face the consequences. That is not up to me to decide. I love my granddaughter dearly. I will not tarnish her memory by selling her photos and interfering in the criminal case against my daughter. Please leave us alone so we can grieve."

Goodnmad, they don't have it in them to be gracious, nice, or even thoughtful,  unlike you!  Nor do any of the people they have surrounded themselves with.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: December 14, 2008, 02:21:09 PM »

Is It Caylee? Anthonys Suspicious

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

Oh really? Since when did the A's hold Tim in high regard?! All they did was vilify the man!

Oh, they are so infuriating.  Tim Miller said that area was NOT searched, because it was under water both times.   Tim talked to the neighbor, and the area only dried out two weeks ago.  How can they just lie like that???
Why are they responding with a defense of Casey and not being completely distraught by the realization that Caylee is no longer alive?  That SHOULD be devastating for them, since they were in Cali looking for a live Caylee the day the skull was found.

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Very busy so I can only lurk off and on..

Has anyone heard if Tim Miller will be a witness for the prosecution? for the very reason bolded above..

TIA and sorry if this has been covered already 

Good Afternoon SeaSearcher!
Don't know the answer to the question though!

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: December 14, 2008, 02:21:32 PM »

When they find Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape, what will the defense do? Could they go with Zannie took tape and got Casey's fingerprints off of her steering wheel, or some other surface, and planted it on the duct tape? I know this sounds dumb and I don't even know if that is possible to do, but what in the world are they going to say?

They'll say that Zannie chloroformed KC, per her in the trunk, got her fingerprints on the duct tape, and left her at the park, or something stupid like that.   

And if the fingerprints are Casey's, they'll say that Casey has multiple personalities, and one of them she calls "Nanny"... and you can't put a person to death who has multiple personalities.. it would be cruel. 

I am sure we will hear something like that.  We already hear that.  Poor Casey, poor Casey.  She is grieving.  She is a victim.  She has been scared, trying to protect her family and her baby... Blah blah blah....  pukel

I was just thinking.. .  I wonder if they'll touch the whole "incest" subject? Maybe use that as the reason why Casey's personality split? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: December 14, 2008, 02:22:15 PM »

just curious when the purchase was?

TIA

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: December 14, 2008, 02:22:31 PM »

Sounds to me like she has something to hide. Hopefully LE got a subpoena or whatever to get it from JCP themselves, and they KNOW what was bought!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: December 14, 2008, 02:23:01 PM »

She knew. If she didn't think whatever was on that receipt wasn't damning to Casey in some way, she would have handed it over immediately with no problem. You can see she knew something was "off".. for whatever reason, she did not want to show it to LE.  She's covering for her daughter, and I call BS.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: December 14, 2008, 02:26:02 PM »

OOOOo how bout this..i totally forgot to ask..what do you guys think of casey placing caylees naked dolly in the carseat...and left it there until the car was found...dilusional?? oh my daughters dead now..lets tidy the backseat..oh here dolly you sit here...effing whacko...she said it herself in her texts to tony the morning after she was caught..."its my fault, i left my daughter with a psycho".....  ....  .. .. .. .she had previously stated in her first jail conversation with cindy when she said "uhh its not my fault"

I'm having a difficult time understanding how someone like Casey thinks.  There may very well have been some symbolism in the doll being placed in the carseat that way (if indeed it was).

I'm at work, just popped in for a few minutes, so sorry to bring forward this post from way back where I'm reading...

Don't remember where I saw this -- here?  WS?  elsewhere?  -- But there's a picture of Casey as a child (near the Christmas tree IIRC) and she is clutching a doll that looks identical or perhaps very similar to Caylee's favorite doll.  Caylee called her doll "Mama" -- could it be possible that this doll was Casey's doll originally?  Mama's doll?

Sorry I don't have a link to the picture.  It's in the set that was released by the family to try to generate sympathy for Casey by portraying her as the little girl she used to be; maybe after her indictment/re-arrest?

Gotta go, bbl.

Hi Des. That sounds like a good explanation of the dolls name. If that's true I bet they still have Mama, KC probably made sure she still had her doll from when SHE was little! Probably has sentimental value to her. Too bad she didn't have sentimental value for Caylee! Poor little Caylee!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: December 14, 2008, 02:27:26 PM »

My sister feels the body was at the A's house all along and then someone in the know, removed it, santized it, and put it in the woods.  And now, my car is running a little hot so I am going to attempt to go out and put some anti freeze in it.  If I dont come back, you will know something bad happened......

Ohh, a1, hope everything turns out OK. Let us know, or the monkeys will start worrying about you.

RIP Sweet Puppy
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: December 14, 2008, 02:29:03 PM »

So do you think that is possible for an ex policeman to "sanitize" the body and the location enough????  Ok guys,  I am wearing yellow kitchen gloves, I have the anti freeze and the instruction manual in my hands.  My dad said the hardest thing is to raise the hood, so how hard could it be????  Here I go (Wreck would laugh if he saw me, wouldn't he?)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: December 14, 2008, 02:29:36 PM »

just curious when the purchase was?

TIA

Not even sure of that.  I know Casey called JCP at one point.  I am bad with remembering when, but I know Cindy did not want to turn over her JCP statement for some reason.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: December 14, 2008, 02:30:27 PM »

Gotta go, bbl.

Found it

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: December 14, 2008, 02:30:37 PM »

So do you think that is possible for an ex policeman to "sanitize" the body and the location enough????  Ok guys,  I am wearing yellow kitchen gloves, I have the anti freeze and the instruction manual in my hands.  My dad said the hardest thing is to raise the hood, so how hard could it be????  Here I go (Wreck would laugh if he saw me, wouldn't he?)

Please do not inhale while reading the instruction manual. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.