April 19, 2024, 07:17:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302405 times)
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: December 14, 2008, 02:30:38 PM »

KLAAS goodmorning...hey would u mind giving me your outlook on this...

OOOOo how bout this..i totally forgot to ask..what do you guys think of casey placing caylees naked dolly in the carseat...and left it there until the car was found...dilusional?? oh my daughters dead now..lets tidy the backseat..oh here dolly you sit here...effing whacko...she said it herself in her texts to tony the morning after she was caught..."its my fault, i left my daughter with a psycho".....  ....  .. .. .. .she had previously stated in her first jail conversation with cindy when she said "uhh its not my fault"

I'm having a difficult time understanding how someone like Casey thinks.  There may very well have been some symbolism in the doll being placed in the carseat that way (if indeed it was).

I'm at work, just popped in for a few minutes, so sorry to bring forward this post from way back where I'm reading...

Don't remember where I saw this -- here?  WS?  elsewhere?  -- But there's a picture of Casey as a child (near the Christmas tree IIRC) and she is clutching a doll that looks identical or perhaps very similar to Caylee's favorite doll.  Caylee called her doll "Mama" -- could it be possible that this doll was Casey's doll originally?  Mama's doll?

Sorry I don't have a link to the picture.  It's in the set that was released by the family to try to generate sympathy for Casey by portraying her as the little girl she used to be; maybe after her indictment/re-arrest?

Gotta go, bbl.

IF the doll that Caylee loved so much and refused to go anywhere without according to what we've heard was actually Casey's doll originally, then we know why the doll wasn't thrown away or disposed of along with Caylee!
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #881 on: December 14, 2008, 02:32:30 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome newbies

I was getting scared because off what the defense will say with all their experts to counter anything the prosecution has as evidence and they will just to muddy the waters so to speak. But then I thought let them say what they want to because it will come back to one thing IMHO

Casey didn't report Caylee missing
Cindy called and Casey still wanted one more day
The prosecution should rest with this as their last words

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
beachabealways
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: December 14, 2008, 02:32:48 PM »

So what do you all make of Cindy not wanting to give up her JCP statement? 

Cindy knows what was purchased.  Why should it have been a secret?  hmmm

She knew. If she didn't think whatever was on that receipt wasn't damning to Casey in some way, she would have handed it over immediately with no problem. You can see she knew something was "off".. for whatever reason, she did not want to show it to LE.  She's covering for her daughter, and I call BS.

I agree!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #883 on: December 14, 2008, 02:37:25 PM »

Good Afternoon SeaSearcher!
Don't know the answer to the question though!

Good afternoon IusetobeaQuietMonkey

I see you've had plenty of coffee today 

With the claims being made by the defense, I could see Tim having to give testimony (along with others) at the trial...like he doesn't have enough to do already 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: December 14, 2008, 02:40:12 PM »

The Globe is saying that Casey planned to kill her parents next.  They quote Ted Gundersen as saying the chloroform might have been to knock out the parents as they slept and then kill them. I didn't buy the Globe, just read it in line.
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: December 14, 2008, 02:40:14 PM »

Did C ever turn the JCPenny receipt over to le?  I don't remember.  If not how can her atty say they have always cooperated with le????
LE can get a copy of the statement from JCPenny. How she will have a receipt of something that she did not buy it.

With the discovery of the remains, articles taken from the house which might well be the items purchased on that JCPenney receipt that Cindy refused to cough up, I just hope the whole family is in serious need of some hotshot defense attorneys, not just Casey. I have tried to work up some sympathy for the Anthonys (not Casey) but the whole family act like pod people from some other universe who have invaded earthlings!

Sorry to be such a dummy, but what is the significance of the JC Penney's purchase??  Can someone fill me in, please?  Sorry!!

The significance is that she would not give them the receipt and they asked for it.  This is not cooperating with le as her atty stated last night that they had always cooperated with le.  just saying

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: December 14, 2008, 02:43:01 PM »

I think that Cindy has been in cover up mode since that first night, after the cops left, and Casey leveled with her about a few things, but not everything.  Cindy, I think, planted the idea of the kidnapping in Casey's mind, because Cindy did not want to hear the truth that she and everyone else suspected.  After all this time, Cindy and George have grown fond of the limelight, the money, the attention and the "opportunities" that they imagine can come from all this.  Just my opinion, but it sure looks that way from here.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: December 14, 2008, 02:45:33 PM »

Is It Caylee? Anthonys Suspicious

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

Oh really? Since when did the A's hold Tim in high regard?! All they did was vilify the man!

Michelle obviously has not done her homework.  Tim Miller is quoted as saying "both" times an attempt to search the area where Caylee Marie remains were located ... there was water.

Janet

________

NANCY GRACE
Small Child`s Remains Found Near Anthony Home
Aired December 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Nancy, if you recall -- and I  got a lot of criticism for calling the search off the first time, but we actually lost a four-wheeler back in this same exact area that one of the volunteers was on the four-wheeler and water went totally over it. And the next day is when I called the search off, and it`s the best choice I ever made because if you recall back then, I said, You know what? If this little girl is under the water and a horse steps on her or a four-wheeler goes over or even a person steps on her just thinking it`s some type of debris underneath the water, then we`ve jeopardized any future search efforts.

And then when we came back the second time, this water where she was found -- and I actually went right back to the scene with investigators a couple of hours ago. But this water was still high when we came back the second time. And a neighbor actually said it was about a week-and-a-half ago or two weeks at the most when the water receded enough that you could see anything there.
So this is an area that we tried to search. Weather conditions just would not allow it. And I will never, ever regret calling the search off at that time because we could have done far more damage than good if we had...

GRACE: Tim, I remember that very night -- I remember talking to you about that night on the show, asking you why you pulled out. And you made it very clear that you were so afraid that in all the water -- it was feet deep -- that you were afraid if Caylee`s remains were there, they would be ruined or scattered and would never be found. And boy, were you right, Tim Miller. You never made a better call in your life.

MILLER: Thank you.

<snipped>

GRACE: To Tim Miller, the director of Texas EquuSearch who has searched exhaustively for little Caylee, you know one of the first things the defense is going say is when it finally goes on trial, Texas EquuSearch searched this area, volunteer search police, search -- they didn`t see the bag, now the bag is suddenly here six months later. It was obviously put there while the tot mom was in jail.

MILLER: You know what? The bag was not put there later, Nancy. I was actually out there at that scene today. It wasn`t buried. It didn`t float up. You can see where the bag was actually laying on the ground. The weeds are very thick there so it didn`t float. It would have got caught up in something.

Whoever put that bag there pulled up alongside the road, threw the bag out there in that little weeded area. So there was no digging, there was no nothing. You can actually see in the grassy area where someone had sat there for a long period of time. So it was set there. It wasn`t buried. Trust me.

GRACE: So you can actually tell, and this is possible, everyone. You can tell if an object has been sitting on the grass for a long period of time. There`s not any grass under it, things have gotten on top of it and around it.

How could you tell, Tim, from looking at it that it had been there for a while?

MILLER: Well, you can tell that there was an indentation in the ground where something that -- you know that had a little bit of weight to it had laid there, kind of like if you would have put a log or something some place and six months later picked the log up, how there`s just a small indentation and the grass is dead underneath it.

And as wet as it`s been since the -- tropical storm came in, you know, it`s pretty obvious that it`s something that has been sitting there the entire time and it`s something that truly, Nancy, was not findable, had been under water and according to the neighbor it was a week and a half ago when the water receded enough to be able to see anything back there.

So you know, if it wouldn`t have been for that tropical storm, believe me, Caylee`s little remains would have been found a long, long time ago, but you know the good news is finally and finally.

GRACE: Some answers.

MILLER: . after this long period of time, she can come home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/11/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: December 14, 2008, 02:48:02 PM »

KLAAS goodmorning...hey would u mind giving me your outlook on this...

OOOOo how bout this..i totally forgot to ask..what do you guys think of casey placing caylees naked dolly in the carseat...and left it there until the car was found...dilusional?? oh my daughters dead now..lets tidy the backseat..oh here dolly you sit here...effing whacko...she said it herself in her texts to tony the morning after she was caught..."its my fault, i left my daughter with a psycho".....  ....  .. .. .. .she had previously stated in her first jail conversation with cindy when she said "uhh its not my fault"

I'm having a difficult time understanding how someone like Casey thinks.  There may very well have been some symbolism in the doll being placed in the carseat that way (if indeed it was).

I'm at work, just popped in for a few minutes, so sorry to bring forward this post from way back where I'm reading...

Don't remember where I saw this -- here?  WS?  elsewhere?  -- But there's a picture of Casey as a child (near the Christmas tree IIRC) and she is clutching a doll that looks identical or perhaps very similar to Caylee's favorite doll.  Caylee called her doll "Mama" -- could it be possible that this doll was Casey's doll originally?  Mama's doll?

Sorry I don't have a link to the picture.  It's in the set that was released by the family to try to generate sympathy for Casey by portraying her as the little girl she used to be; maybe after her indictment/re-arrest?

Gotta go, bbl.

Found it

I am not sure what to think of that. She has the same posing smile when that young.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: December 14, 2008, 02:49:28 PM »

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

Oh really? Since when did the A's hold Tim in high regard?! All they did was vilify the man!

Casey Anthony Released From Jail; Men Clear Path Through News Crews
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 12:49 am EDT September 5, 2008
UPDATED: 12:18 pm EDT September 5, 2008

Earlier, Cindy Anthony, the grandmother of Caylee, fired back Thursday after she apparently heard harsh statements against her on a national TV show as a search for the child continues.

The founder of a group organizing daily Central Florida searches for missing Caylee Anthony, Tim Miller, said he was furious with Cindy Anthony after what he said was a lack of cooperation.

"I'm pissed off," Equusearch's Miller said. "I feel as though we have been used in this and we are not getting any cooperation. We have done everything Cindy Anthony has asked us to do."

Cindy Anthony apparently heard comments from Miller and bounty hunter Leonard Padilla on CNN's Nancy Grace show and released a statement from a family representative Thursday.

"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses -- both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organizations at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters' disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the effort of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

http://www.local6.com/news/17397417/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: December 14, 2008, 02:50:37 PM »

I think that Cindy has been in cover up mode since that first night, after the cops left, and Casey leveled with her about a few things, but not everything.  Cindy, I think, planted the idea of the kidnapping in Casey's mind, because Cindy did not want to hear the truth that she and everyone else suspected.  After all this time, Cindy and George have grown fond of the limelight, the money, the attention and the "opportunities" that they imagine can come from all this.  Just my opinion, but it sure looks that way from here.

I agree with what you said. It makes alot of sense based on all we've learned. I still get the feeling KC never actually told them the truth, but I'm sure they know. They have been helping cover up based on what they know happened, even though they never heard the truth from KC's lips.

RIP Sweet Puppy
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: December 14, 2008, 02:52:07 PM »

The Anthony's started their spin from the very beginning. 
First it was pizza, squirrels, and crickets that took over Casey's car.  Then it was another body in the trunk, not Caylee's that was obviously planted by someone after the vehicle had been towed.  Then we have the newest release of the "code" talkers in the jail visits.  Cindy baits Casey throughout the conversation with questions so that Casey will answer the way they scripted this whole ordeal out.  "Does she have a key?" and "Are we being threatened".  They knew they were being recorded, this family has played the system to their advantage every damn step of the way.
Casey NEVER should have been alloud to return to her home with Geo and CinCin after her first release, that is when this scamming all began.  The notebook that CinCin carried around is a book of lies IMO.  Its her way to keep track of all the bullshit she is saying to spin the web of lies for Casey's defense. 
IF this family truely believed that their grandchild was out among the living then by God they would have done what ANY human being with a brain cell among them would do, and beat the damn ground day after day in search of Caylee.  They would have gone to Sawgrass Apts and handed out fliers, gone to BP and posted fliers, they would have gone door to door asking for help.  NO, they did NONE of this, they had no need, they knew right where she was, and as long as no one was looking in that area, they were safe.
Very well stated. I hope that notebook of lies was at the house when LE searched.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #892 on: December 14, 2008, 02:52:33 PM »

Well, they do!! don't you remember CA saying TM was a drunk and she don't trust him???thats about as high regard as the Ants can have for ANYONE from what I have seen!

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: December 14, 2008, 02:53:51 PM »

The Anthonys are suspicious of anyone and everyone except their daughter it seems.  But we know that was not the case before from Cindy's very telling post in which she accuses Casey of jealousy and of leaving without warning and questions who is watching out for Caylee now.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: December 14, 2008, 02:54:35 PM »

Sunday, December 14, 2008 11:17:43 AM

ORLANDO -- Orange County sheriff's officials said Saturday the evidence is mounting that the skeletal remains of a small child found Thursday may belong to Caylee Anthony.

Investigators are out Sunday for the fourth day of searching a wooded area near the Anthony home where the remains were first found, hoping to discover more clues to determine if they are the missing 3-year-old.

The FBI is looking at DNA from the remains, but the Orange County medical examiner said it could be a week before conclusive results are released.

Sheriff Kevin Beary told the defense team for Casey Anthony, the missing girl's mother who has been charged with her murder, the size of the bones and hair color of the remains match Caylee

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.

_____

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: December 14, 2008, 02:55:47 PM »

Just think where this daughter-from-hell has taken the whole family. But maybe she had a mother-from-hell to show her the way.  I think this family is the poster family for dysfunction.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #896 on: December 14, 2008, 02:57:12 PM »

Michelle obviously has not done her homework.  Tim Miller is quoted as saying "both" times an attempt to search the area where Caylee Marie remains were located ... there was water.

Janet

________

NANCY GRACE
Small Child`s Remains Found Near Anthony Home
Aired December 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Nancy, if you recall -- and I  got a lot of criticism for calling the search off the first time, but we actually lost a four-wheeler back in this same exact area that one of the volunteers was on the four-wheeler and water went totally over it. And the next day is when I called the search off, and it`s the best choice I ever made because if you recall back then, I said, You know what? If this little girl is under the water and a horse steps on her or a four-wheeler goes over or even a person steps on her just thinking it`s some type of debris underneath the water, then we`ve jeopardized any future search efforts.

And then when we came back the second time, this water where she was found -- and I actually went right back to the scene with investigators a couple of hours ago. But this water was still high when we came back the second time. And a neighbor actually said it was about a week-and-a-half ago or two weeks at the most when the water receded enough that you could see anything there.
So this is an area that we tried to search. Weather conditions just would not allow it. And I will never, ever regret calling the search off at that time because we could have done far more damage than good if we had...

GRACE: Tim, I remember that very night -- I remember talking to you about that night on the show, asking you why you pulled out. And you made it very clear that you were so afraid that in all the water -- it was feet deep -- that you were afraid if Caylee`s remains were there, they would be ruined or scattered and would never be found. And boy, were you right, Tim Miller. You never made a better call in your life.

MILLER: Thank you.

<snipped>

GRACE: To Tim Miller, the director of Texas EquuSearch who has searched exhaustively for little Caylee, you know one of the first things the defense is going say is when it finally goes on trial, Texas EquuSearch searched this area, volunteer search police, search -- they didn`t see the bag, now the bag is suddenly here six months later. It was obviously put there while the tot mom was in jail.

MILLER: You know what? The bag was not put there later, Nancy. I was actually out there at that scene today. It wasn`t buried. It didn`t float up. You can see where the bag was actually laying on the ground. The weeds are very thick there so it didn`t float. It would have got caught up in something.

Whoever put that bag there pulled up alongside the road, threw the bag out there in that little weeded area. So there was no digging, there was no nothing. You can actually see in the grassy area where someone had sat there for a long period of time. So it was set there. It wasn`t buried. Trust me.

GRACE: So you can actually tell, and this is possible, everyone. You can tell if an object has been sitting on the grass for a long period of time. There`s not any grass under it, things have gotten on top of it and around it.

How could you tell, Tim, from looking at it that it had been there for a while?

MILLER: Well, you can tell that there was an indentation in the ground where something that -- you know that had a little bit of weight to it had laid there, kind of like if you would have put a log or something some place and six months later picked the log up, how there`s just a small indentation and the grass is dead underneath it.

And as wet as it`s been since the -- tropical storm came in, you know, it`s pretty obvious that it`s something that has been sitting there the entire time and it`s something that truly, Nancy, was not findable, had been under water and according to the neighbor it was a week and a half ago when the water receded enough to be able to see anything back there.

So you know, if it wouldn`t have been for that tropical storm, believe me, Caylee`s little remains would have been found a long, long time ago, but you know the good news is finally and finally.

GRACE: Some answers.

MILLER: . after this long period of time, she can come home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/11/ng.01.html

MBart has been spinning this to worm her way in for publicity since she posted that nasty rant on her Caylee is alive blog/chat she had cussing bloggers who believed she was gone... She is a snake!!!

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: December 14, 2008, 02:57:32 PM »

Have the Anthonys made any "official" statements about the finding of the body.  Or are they just little Bart-face spin for them until they get back in the spotlight?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: December 14, 2008, 02:57:36 PM »

The Anthonys are suspicious of anyone and everyone except their daughter it seems.  But we know that was not the case before from Cindy's very telling post in which she accuses Casey of jealousy and of leaving without warning and questions who is watching out for Caylee now.

For whatever reason, when they realized the truth, they decided they didn't want to lose KC too. Even at the expense of little Caylee. From the moment they "knew" what the truth was, they switched to "we have to save KC". Not sure I understand any of it, but that's just what I think!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: December 14, 2008, 03:00:47 PM »

What's wrong with Jose Baez??

Janet
_________

Sunday, December 14, 2008 11:17:43 AM '

Lawyer Visits Crime Scene

Jose Baez, attorney for Casey Anthony, the mother of the missing girl charged with her murder, made surprise visits Saturday to the Anthony home and to the crime scene.

Baez and his team of experts, including forensics expert Dr. Henry Lee and Casey Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, stopped at the home before spending several hours at the area where the remains were found.

Baez said he wants to have access and be allowed to receive information that will help bring out the truth in the case.

The last week's recent developments have taken a toll on Casey Anthony, Baez said.

"She's not doing well at all," Baez said. "She wants to know what's going on, and of course, it's not something she can do right now."

"I can't imagine a more difficult situation for a mother to be in than the position she's in right now," Baez added. "My heart goes out to whomever is the parent of this child."

Baez, along with his representative and other members of the defense team, said at this point, they still believe Caylee is still alive.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

Baez Looking for Answers
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=000UOYVxBaezVisit_121420081026&cat=Local&title=Baez%20Looking%20For%20Answers

Jose Baez Intervew
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=baezinterview_121320080753&cat=CAC&title=Jose%20Baez%20Interview

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.