April 25, 2024, 07:05:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302849 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: December 14, 2008, 03:24:12 PM »

Morning monkeys ... so, any word from George and Cindy? Still puttin' on at the Ritz?

Well, I had a strange and horrible thought this morning and this is just my brain in the morning -- fuzzy. My thought was: what if the item found with the remains was a Find Caylee t-shirt?

Then we'd know she had been moved, since there were no such T-shirts at the time of her murder. But anybody can wear a "find Caylee" t-shirt. It wouldn't have to be the family. I'm hoping they found something very concrete such as Casey's missing lanyard, her missing ring, or an earring of hers. Or that missing blackjack phone. That would be good. I can just see JB, too, freaking out as the possibility of winning his case sinks further out of sight each day, as more evidence is uncovered. I'm thinking Lee better get a lawyer, too. I think being enraged at the memorial is a little incriminating and over-the-top.

Hey I didn't say what's in that quote! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: December 14, 2008, 03:24:13 PM »

Baez appears to me to have "taken on more than he can chew". They were all fine going on with Caylee is alive stuff until now. He has more than doubled his experts on the case but not sure if they will be used as witnesses for defense yet.

I am so glad LE is working out there again today. It probably took more time since the day of the discovery it was raining. Since the bag was in water for awhile there could have been more things that are out there. I heard the skull fell out of the bag which leads me to think it had a hole in it or came untied maybe.

Also, here is a part of an article from AP news today that tells you what a neighbor out there thinks.

Stephanie Condenzio, 21, who lives down a street adjacent to the Anthonys, said she moved in to the area with its ranch-style homes about the time Caylee was reported missing. Condenzio said Friday that she feels sorry for Caylee but has little sympathy for the family.
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: December 14, 2008, 03:24:49 PM »

I had a thought or really a fear that I hope I am wrong about. What if George throws himself under the bus for Casey? I so hope the evidence on that tape and inside the bag prevents him from doing so . Here is my thinking behind that. For him life without Caylee isn't worth living, his daughter is young, has her whole life ahead of her, he couldn't bring himself to believe it would be anything other than an accident so he doesn't feel she should have to be in prison for what I'm sure she has convienced him she didn't do or what was an accident.  I noticed during the LKL interviews he kept his eyes downcast for the major part of the interview. He only looked up a few times. I see a change in Baez even before the discovery of Caylee's remains ...a deep sadness. I even see this in Linda Baden. I'm a trained *******... I can't help but pick up on the slighest change in nuance. I saw on video something that was clear cut evidence that at one point Caylee had indeed been buried. I don't know who moved what where and when, I only know that it is my fervent hope and prayer that the evidence in this case convicts the guilty of their wrongdoing so that lady justice is not blind nor ends up with tears streaming down her cheeks.
That is a good post but I don't think so.  I think all of the A's are out for themselves and that is why no one did more to see where Caylee was for 30 days.  BTW, I survived putting the anti freeze in my car.  I even had to use my broom to get the little pink funnel out of the trunk.  But I did break a nail doing it and that grieves me to no end.  One thing though, it took the whole bottle, they can't be good, can it?????

Good job with your car!!!  You have skills!!   
Hey, I just had a terrible thought.  What if Casey throws George under the bus???  What if her side of the story in court is that GA was molesting Casey her whole life, and he began to move on to Caylee?  I still don't know if I believe the whole incest thing, but this could be a possible out for Casey.  She either did away with Caylee to protect her from GA or GA did away with Caylee, because he is a "monster."  Gross, sorry to type such a terrible thing....
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: December 14, 2008, 03:25:16 PM »

Morning monkeys ... so, any word from George and Cindy? Still puttin' on at the Ritz?

Well, I had a strange and horrible thought this morning and this is just my brain in the morning -- fuzzy. My thought was: what if the item found with the remains was a Find Caylee t-shirt?

Then we'd know she had been moved, since there were no such T-shirts at the time of her murder. But anybody can wear a "find Caylee" t-shirt. It wouldn't have to be the family. I'm hoping they found something very concrete such as Casey's missing lanyard, her missing ring, or an earring of hers. Or that missing blackjack phone. That would be good. I can just see JB, too, freaking out as the possibility of winning his case sinks further out of sight each day, as more evidence is uncovered. I'm thinking Lee better get a lawyer, too. I think being enraged at the memorial is a little incriminating and over-the-top.

Hey I didn't say what's in that quote! 

Ok what's going on, my quote says "quote by fuzzball" huh??? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: December 14, 2008, 03:25:59 PM »

What's wrong with Jose Baez??

Janet
_________

Is It Caylee? Anthonys Suspicious
Sunday, December 14, 2008 11:17:43 AM '

Lawyer Visits Crime Scene

Jose Baez, attorney for Casey Anthony, the mother of the missing girl charged with her murder, made surprise visits Saturday to the Anthony home and to the crime scene.

Baez and his team of experts, including forensics expert Dr. Henry Lee and Casey Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, stopped at the home before spending several hours at the area where the remains were found.

Baez said he wants to have access and be allowed to receive information that will help bring out the truth in the case.

The last week's recent developments have taken a toll on Casey Anthony, Baez said.

"She's not doing well at all," Baez said. "She wants to know what's going on, and of course, it's not something she can do right now."

"I can't imagine a more difficult situation for a mother to be in than the position she's in right now," Baez added. "My heart goes out to whomever is the parent of this child."

Baez, along with his representative and other members of the defense team, said at this point, they still believe Caylee is still alive.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

Baez Looking for Answers
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=000UOYVxBaezVisit_121420081026&cat=Local&title=Baez%20Looking%20For%20Answers

Jose Baez Intervew
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=baezinterview_121320080753&cat=CAC&title=Jose%20Baez%20Interview

I think they are back tracking because they realized how obvious the were about knowing it was Caylee in the woods. I dunno???

Yes and why, if they think Caylee is still alive, were they so adamant about being able to view the autopsy and crime scene as it was being processed.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: December 14, 2008, 03:28:41 PM »

Go back into hiding!!! It's better not knowing where you are, or what you're doing!! Any time you do come out, it's to do something like throw out stuffed animals for your niece, tear up signs, or deny a dog his water!!! If you have nothing nice to do, don't do anything at all!!

Ok, angry monkey again!
YOU! YOU! YOU! ARGHHHHHH!!!

I gotta ask. When did he deny a dog his water? That's very sick.

fuzzball, back in the summer there was a lady (protestor) outside the A's home with a huge sign and her dog. LA took her sign down the street and tried to bend it (without much success)and throw it in the neighbors garbage. He then went back and took her dogs water bowl and dumped out the water!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: December 14, 2008, 03:29:38 PM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends!! 
I betcha very soon , now that Donatella Kenney-Baden is on the defense team, Dr Baden will pull a Phil Spector trial-like stance and back his wife's team... $$$$ Who the hell IS for Caylee?? Us & the prosecution, certainly NOT her family..

Curious... Why would anything said by Dr. Baden be allowed, when his wife is on the defense team?     Is the prosecution really gonna stand for this?  Seems a HUGE conflict of interest to me!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: December 14, 2008, 03:31:09 PM »

Janet
_________

Jose Baez, attorney for Casey Anthony, the mother of the missing girl charged with her murder, made surprise visits Saturday to the Anthony home and to the crime scene.

Baez and his team of experts, including forensics expert Dr. Henry Lee and Casey Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, stopped at the home before spending several hours at the area where the remains were found.

Baez said he wants to have access and be allowed to receive information that will help bring out the truth in the case.

The last week's recent developments have taken a toll on Casey Anthony, Baez said.

"She's not doing well at all," Baez said. "She wants to know what's going on, and of course, it's not something she can do right now."

"I can't imagine a more difficult situation for a mother to be in than the position she's in right now," Baez added. "My heart goes out to whomever is the parent of this child."

Baez, along with his representative and other members of the defense team, said at this point, they still believe Caylee is still alive.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

Baez Looking for Answers
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=000UOYVxBaezVisit_121420081026&cat=Local&title=Baez%20Looking%20For%20Answers

Jose Baez Intervew
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=baezinterview_121320080753&cat=CAC&title=Jose%20Baez%20Interview

I think they are back tracking because they realized how obvious the were about knowing it was Caylee in the woods. I dunno???

Yes and why, if they think Caylee is still alive, were they so adamant about being able to view the autopsy and crime scene as it was being processed.

Baez is a total putz..but, LE called the Ants about this discovery.  LE was making visual identifications long before DNA testing began.  These comments by the defense to carry too much weight with me as to telling about guilt.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: December 14, 2008, 03:32:58 PM »

Baez appears to me to have "taken on more than he can chew". They were all fine going on with Caylee is alive stuff until now. He has more than doubled his experts on the case but not sure if they will be used as witnesses for defense yet.

I am so glad LE is working out there again today. It probably took more time since the day of the discovery it was raining. Since the bag was in water for awhile there could have been more things that are out there. I heard the skull fell out of the bag which leads me to think it had a hole in it or came untied maybe.

Also, here is a part of an article from AP news today that tells you what a neighbor out there thinks.

Stephanie Condenzio, 21, who lives down a street adjacent to the Anthonys, said she moved in to the area with its ranch-style homes about the time Caylee was reported missing. Condenzio said Friday that she feels sorry for Caylee but has little sympathy for the family.

From the way it sounds, though I'm not sure, it sounds like there might have been alot of "scattered" evidence. That to me makes it sounds as though it (that area) was definately filled with water. Everything probably landed in the spot it was in when the water level dropped. Possibly when LE/TM first went out, the items in the bag were still underwater, then some things floated up top. Then dropped down with the water level.
Well I probably don't even know what I'm talking about, but just sounds like a possibility??

RIP Sweet Puppy
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #929 on: December 14, 2008, 03:33:38 PM »

And another thing....how long has Mr Lee been in this country?I have such a hard time understanding a word he says.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: December 14, 2008, 03:34:05 PM »

I think Casey either dumped her alone, just threw the bag as far as she could OR since she is so lazy left her in the trunk of the car.  Thus, the reason she was always so insistent that she did not know where her daughter (that little girl) was. 

George drove that car home.  If I'm not mistaken Cindy went straight back  to work from the tow yard.  Think about George's actions prior to leaving the tow yard.  He looked into the trunk and thought to himself, I hope I don't find my daughter or Caylee in there.  He checked before he even left.  The smell and the facts surrounding the previous weeks made him actually think that it was possible there was a dead body in the trunk.

Being former LE and a loving father and grandfather how likely is it that he didn't search every inch of that car when he got home.  What if he found Caylee in the wheel well?  In fact, maybe he just found another trash bag all taped up and didn't even look in it.   

I think either scenario is possible.  George always looks like the family cat that ate the pet bird.  Plus that strange request that Casey made asking to see George when she was in jail the first time.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: December 14, 2008, 03:35:15 PM »

Janet
_________

Baez Looking for Answers

Jose Baez Intervew

I think they realized that everyone else realized that first, and so they are backtracking, saying "at this point believe she's still alive", something to that effect!! Sounds like they don't know whether they're coming or going.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: December 14, 2008, 03:37:31 PM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends!! 
I betcha very soon , now that Donatella Kenney-Baden is on the defense team, Dr Baden will pull a Phil Spector trial-like stance and back his wife's team... $$$$ Who the hell IS for Caylee?? Us & the prosecution, certainly NOT her family..
I'm for Caylee, but my question is WHO THE HE** IS PAYING FOR ALL THESE ATTORNEYS AND FORENSIC "EXPERTS"?

I've come to the conclusion that they are all padding their resume in this notorious case so they can cash in big with future clients.
Yeah, but do they think they have a chance in He** of winning. Dr Lee's reputation already suspect because of the Phil Spector trial. I sure as hell wouldn't want him on my defense team. Can the prosecutors use screw ups in previous trials as evidence that he sucks as a "expert" and therefore he could screw evidence in this case up?

I'm not sure if the prosecution can straight out point to an expert's previous screw-ups in other cases.  And yet, we've seen how prosecution can at times, ask questions in such a way that the expert himself/herself has no choice but to answer with info that completely discredits themself.  I betcha the prosecution will be on top of this and will go to the limit in doing what he can to do this.  And I can't wait to see it happen!  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: December 14, 2008, 03:38:03 PM »

Janet
_________

Baez Looking for Answers

Jose Baez Intervew

I think they realized that everyone else realized that first, and so they are backtracking, saying "at this point believe she's still alive", something to that effect!! Sounds like they don't know whether they're coming or going.

Unless Baez is as dense as he comes off as being, he knows DARN well that is Caylee's body.  Regardless if Casey has admitted it to him or not.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: December 14, 2008, 03:38:16 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.html

Casey Anthony's Attorney Turned Away From Search Scene
Saturday, December 13, 2008 – updated: 6:44 am EST December 14, 2008

...snipped

Baez took several items from the Anthony home. His search follows a search by detectives late Thursday night and Friday morning.

---

why would Baez take anything from the A's home?  Wonder what he took? 

That is seriously disconcerting. I'm sure he would say the Anthonys told him to retrieve these items if he were asked, but it is still troubling IMO.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: December 14, 2008, 03:38:40 PM »

Good afternoon All Monkeys.....I live in NE Ohio...original "home of the Ants" and have posted about this before, but now it has more relevance to what's on everyones' minds.  The Niles, Warren, Youngstown area is like no other area of the country.  It was once a booming manufacturing center of the nation.  The advent of industrialization brought a huge number of immigrants from eastern Europe.  These were largely uneducated people.  They came to work in the mills and factories.   The unions came in and these uneducated masses became devout followers...their mentality is such that everyone owes them something, that they don't have personal responsibility, "I'll get mine and screw you".   It's still a very corrupt, uneducated, morally bankrupt place...these are the "roots" of Cindy and George. 

I respectuflly disagree with those who think CA and GA "loved" Caylee.  When I see those photos of her room...all I see is a bunch of chit that any idiot with a credit card can get...it's all for show IMO.  If they truly loved her, they would have never allowed her to be taken out of their care.  They knew their daughter  was unfit to care for this toddler.  They would have placated Casey in any form so as not to put Caylee at risk.  They try too hard now, to make us believe they were a loving family.   

I tend to agree with you on how deep their love for Caylee truly was.  From the beginning the only reaction I have seen from Cindy is sheer arrogance.  I have never seen overwhelming grief.  She has so far been able to justify this lack of feeling with the excuse she believes Caylee is still alive.  She has directed her anger to LE the media and the public, anyone who threatened her delusions.  I think it is obvious she has made an overt effort at covering the truth in anyway possible; she has publicly negated all the evidence, she has supported Casey's lies, and she has withheld and cleaned up potential evidence.  If she believed Caylee was kidnapped than where was Cindy's desperation and pleas for her safe return?   Where was her compliance with Law Enforcement?  This is a complete farce!!  As for Lee where does he come off being angry at the publics desire to memorialize Caylee?  This family has shown only one reaction to Caylee's demise and that is to defend and exonerate Casey of any wrong doing. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: December 14, 2008, 03:39:31 PM »

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

Oh really? Since when did the A's hold Tim in high regard?! All they did was vilify the man!

Michelle obviously has not done her homework.  Tim Miller is quoted as saying "both" times an attempt to search the area where Caylee Marie remains were located ... there was water.

Janet

________

I agree, Janet.  They don't care what Tim said, they just want Tim Miller to once again be Cindy's scapegoat.  He was damned if he found Caylee and now he'll be damned because he didn't Caylee.  These dysfunctional people are brutal.  Tim and a thousand people spent hours and lots of money looking for Caylee Anthony.  The Anthonys gave him nothing but grief and aggravation.  I don't think it will change, but I do think that there will be a new twist to the spin.

I posted this earlier today...

I have a very bad feeling that the Anthonys may start a spin that Caylee was later placed in the woods close to the Anthony home by Zanny, to frame Casey.  Baez, himself, has already said that even if the remains are Caylee, it doesn't mean that Casey killed her.  They will do anything to create reasonable doubt to spare Casey the needle.  They will use Tim's inability to completely search that area because of the water as a reason to support their new spin.  They might even point out that Tim has dogs that are trained to find a corpse in water.  They will use Tim's expertise and resources to justify that Caylee wasn't in the woods at the time of the search.  I fear that Tim will be used and abused by them again.  First, Tim was the bad guy who wouldn't search for a living Caylee and now, Tim cleared the area as did LE, so Caylee had to be put there recently.  It's a shame, because many times searchers miss remains even after two or three searches and TES was definitely hindered by the water when they searched that area.  We're going to hear that Caylee's remains were placed in the woods while Casey was in jail or under house arrest.  Zanny climbed that new fence with her sister and a bunch of little kids to put the remains where they were found.

Tim Miller does not have a legal obligation to search for ANY missing person.  TES is a private ... non profit organization that operates on on the goodwill of others through donations.  TES was not hired by the "powers that be" in the Caylee Marie case ... he was actually called into the case by Cindy and George Anthony for the purpose of looking checking up on Caylee sightings.

However ... I believe that the search effort by TES will be negated by Casey's high profile defense team and ... blame will be put on those within the Orlando LE for not conducting an official search of that wood area close to the home of the Anthonys using experienced searchers from within the ranks ... for not conducting an official search as part of the investigative process.

To tell you the truth ... I have believe from day one that search efforts for Caylee remains was the official responsibility of the Orlando LE.  Justice for Caylee Marie demanded it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #937 on: December 14, 2008, 03:41:09 PM »

I think Casey either dumped her alone, just threw the bag as far as she could OR since she is so lazy left her in the trunk of the car.  Thus, the reason she was always so insistent that she did not know where her daughter (that little girl) was. 

George drove that car home.  If I'm not mistaken Cindy went straight back  to work from the tow yard.  Think about George's actions prior to leaving the tow yard.  He looked into the trunk and thought to himself, I hope I don't find my daughter or Caylee in there.  He checked before he even left.  The smell and the facts surrounding the previous weeks made him actually think that it was possible there was a dead body in the trunk.

Being former LE and a loving father and grandfather how likely is it that he didn't search every inch of that car when he got home.  What if he found Caylee in the wheel well?  In fact, maybe he just found another trash bag all taped up and didn't even look in it.   

I think either scenario is possible.  George always looks like the family cat that ate the pet bird.  Plus that strange request that Casey made asking to see George when she was in jail the first time.

I've been thinking the very same thing! I also think that LE/FBI MUST have found additional prints on the bag or on some evidence, leading to George and Cindy "voluntarily" providing their prints to LE yesterday.
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: December 14, 2008, 03:44:04 PM »

I've been thinking the very same thing! I also think that LE/FBI MUST have found additional prints on the bag or on some evidence, leading to George and Cindy "voluntarily" providing their prints to LE yesterday.

Really?  GA and CA provided prints yesterday?  Wow!!  That must mean that LE asked them to without a warrant, so that is why they "volunteered?"  I wonder if that means LE found some prints??
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: December 14, 2008, 03:46:48 PM »

What Ms. Bart does not realize is that Tim kept logs of where they searched. It wasn't done in a willy nilly fashion. Is Ms. Bart privy to some information that LE or Miller have ? Or did she get her info from Spindy ?

It was a professional & organized LE led and driven search. To try to throw Tim under the bus, well what can any one of us say. Everyone will get thrown under the bus by the ANTS, Baez and their supporters. No matter what Tim says, it isn't going to matter until it goes to court.
I am hoping the Duct tape will tell a tale. Plus whatever was in the bag. We heard from Red and we know who his source is regarding what was searched and what wasn't in that area due to water levels.
There is no plausible " story " that the defense can spin to fit what has been disclosed so far in the document dumps. They have Dr. Pay-ME-and-I'll-say-anything LEE, who was just recently discredited in the PS trial on barod and to me, that says it all. I hope that Koby and Kathy Reichs distance themselves from there ghouls for hire.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.