April 24, 2024, 10:55:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302740 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: December 14, 2008, 03:48:18 PM »

Good afternoon All Monkeys.....I live in NE Ohio...original "home of the Ants" and have posted about this before, but now it has more relevance to what's on everyones' minds.  The Niles, Warren, Youngstown area is like no other area of the country.  It was once a booming manufacturing center of the nation.  The advent of industrialization brought a huge number of immigrants from eastern Europe.  These were largely uneducated people.  They came to work in the mills and factories.   The unions came in and these uneducated masses became devout followers...their mentality is such that everyone owes them something, that they don't have personal responsibility, "I'll get mine and screw you".   It's still a very corrupt, uneducated, morally bankrupt place...these are the "roots" of Cindy and George. 

I respectuflly disagree with those who think CA and GA "loved" Caylee.  When I see those photos of her room...all I see is a bunch of chit that any idiot with a credit card can get...it's all for show IMO.  If they truly loved her, they would have never allowed her to be taken out of their care.  They knew their daughter  was unfit to care for this toddler.  They would have placated Casey in any form so as not to put Caylee at risk.  They try too hard now, to make us believe they were a loving family.   

I tend to agree with you on how deep their love for Caylee truly was.  From the beginning the only reaction I have seen from Cindy is sheer arrogance.  I have never seen overwhelming grief.  She has so far been able to justify this lack of feeling with the excuse she believes Caylee is still alive.  She has directed her anger to LE the media and the public, anyone who threatened her delusions.  I think it is obvious she has made an overt effort at covering the truth in anyway possible; she has publicly negated all the evidence, she has supported Casey's lies, and she has withheld and cleaned up potential evidence.  If she believed Caylee was kidnapped than where was Cindy's desperation and pleas for her safe return?   Where was her compliance with Law Enforcement?  This is a complete farce!!  As for Lee where does he come off being angry at the publics desire to memorialize Caylee?  This family has shown only one reaction to Caylee's demise and that is to defend and exonerate Casey of any wrong doing. 

Yes this all makes sense. How could they do all those things if they truly loved Caylee. In pics and videos it appears she was the world to them, but none of their actions since she was reported missing seem like grandparents that whole heartedly loved their grandchild. None of it makes sense. As I said in another post, they should be in a heap on the floor sick over the loss of their precious granddaughter. Especially after being so adament she was still alive! Defending KC should be their last worry at this time. Taking care of giving their granddaughter a decent burial should be what they are thinking of now. Again, what do I know?? Their "lawyers/spokespeople" shouldn't be making these type of statements. Not at this time. I say again, what the heck do I know anywayQ

RIP Sweet Puppy
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: December 14, 2008, 03:49:10 PM »

I think Casey either dumped her alone, just threw the bag as far as she could OR since she is so lazy left her in the trunk of the car.  Thus, the reason she was always so insistent that she did not know where her daughter (that little girl) was. 

George drove that car home.  If I'm not mistaken Cindy went straight back  to work from the tow yard.  Think about George's actions prior to leaving the tow yard.  He looked into the trunk and thought to himself, I hope I don't find my daughter or Caylee in there.  He checked before he even left.  The smell and the facts surrounding the previous weeks made him actually think that it was possible there was a dead body in the trunk.

Being former LE and a loving father and grandfather how likely is it that he didn't search every inch of that car when he got home.  What if he found Caylee in the wheel well?  In fact, maybe he just found another trash bag all taped up and didn't even look in it.   

I think either scenario is possible.  George always looks like the family cat that ate the pet bird.  Plus that strange request that Casey made asking to see George when she was in jail the first time.

I've been thinking the very same thing! I also think that LE/FBI MUST have found additional prints on the bag or on some evidence, leading to George and Cindy "voluntarily" providing their prints to LE yesterday.

I also read someone else make the point about how odd it is that George would call the police over stolen gas cans but not call the police immediately when his daughters car was found after being abandoned w/ the odor of decompensation (which he recognized as decompensation).
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #942 on: December 14, 2008, 03:51:02 PM »

Amen Tater! I have said before what a foolish "woman" Casey is to have traded her daughter's love for ... WHAT exactly? A party? Her so-called freedom? Well, how's the free life, ya beyotch Casey? Not so great I bet.

Caylee would have loved Casey forever, without condition, without hesitation. She woud have seen past all her faults and given her the best gift ever -- her pure love. How dare Casey throw Caylee away like yesterday's trash. 

Caylee was a child, just like Casey was once. No, she would not have "seen past her faults" any more than Casey "saw past" Cindy's faults. (I'm not sure there is anything "past" Casey's faults.) It kills me when girls get pregnant to have someone that will love them forever, without even thinking about how they feel about their own mothers. Caylee would have grown up to be a teenager, and like any other American teenager she would have hated her Mom from time to time. And since her Mom was Casey, she'd have had some good reasons.  But she shouldn't have to be a perfect little angel, in order to deserve not to be murdered!

To Casey, what mattered was Tony Lazaro's love. She posted those song lyrics, noting, "Remember the words spoken." The spoken words talk about writing a note. Well, they found that notebook in the car, with "Mrs Tony Lazaro," and every other kind of form of it, written in it. IMO that was the note she meant. She got rid of Caylee so she could be with Tony whenever he wanted. She probably thought it was romantic. She's just like Diane Downs and Susan Smith.
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: December 14, 2008, 03:51:24 PM »

What Ms. Bart does not realize is that Tim kept logs of where they searched. It wasn't done in a willy nilly fashion. Is Ms. Bart privy to some information that LE or Miller have ? Or did she get her info from Spindy ?

It was a professional & organized LE led and driven search. To try to throw Tim under the bus, well what can any one of us say. Everyone will get thrown under the bus by the ANTS, Baez and their supporters. No matter what Tim says, it isn't going to matter until it goes to court.
I am hoping the Duct tape will tell a tale. Plus whatever was in the bag. We heard from Red and we know who his source is regarding what was searched and what wasn't in that area due to water levels.
There is no plausible " story " that the defense can spin to fit what has been disclosed so far in the document dumps. They have Dr. Pay-ME-and-I'll-say-anything LEE, who was just recently discredited in the PS trial on barod and to me, that says it all. I hope that Koby and Kathy Reichs distance themselves from there ghouls for hire.   

Great post!!!

My only question... who is Red?  Did he post on this forum or another place?

Thanks!!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: December 14, 2008, 03:52:14 PM »

I've been thinking the very same thing! I also think that LE/FBI MUST have found additional prints on the bag or on some evidence, leading to George and Cindy "voluntarily" providing their prints to LE yesterday.
[/quote]

All I know is I hope that if George did find the body he wasn't the one to tape the trash bag b/c if his prints are on that tape - get ready - I could ABSOLUTELY see Casey saying he did it.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: December 14, 2008, 03:52:25 PM »

What Ms. Bart does not realize is that Tim kept logs of where they searched. It wasn't done in a willy nilly fashion. Is Ms. Bart privy to some information that LE or Miller have ? Or did she get her info from Spindy ?

It was a professional & organized LE led and driven search. To try to throw Tim under the bus, well what can any one of us say. Everyone will get thrown under the bus by the ANTS, Baez and their supporters. No matter what Tim says, it isn't going to matter until it goes to court.
I am hoping the Duct tape will tell a tale. Plus whatever was in the bag. We heard from Red and we know who his source is regarding what was searched and what wasn't in that area due to water levels.
There is no plausible " story " that the defense can spin to fit what has been disclosed so far in the document dumps. They have Dr. Pay-ME-and-I'll-say-anything LEE, who was just recently discredited in the PS trial on barod and to me, that says it all. I hope that Koby and Kathy Reichs distance themselves from there ghouls for hire.   

The sad thing is they are throwing Caylee under the bus too!!  That just breaks my heart!

RIP Sweet Puppy
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: December 14, 2008, 03:52:32 PM »

Good afternoon All Monkeys.....I live in NE Ohio...original "home of the Ants" and have posted about this before, but now it has more relevance to what's on everyones' minds.  The Niles, Warren, Youngstown area is like no other area of the country.  It was once a booming manufacturing center of the nation.  The advent of industrialization brought a huge number of immigrants from eastern Europe.  These were largely uneducated people.  They came to work in the mills and factories.   The unions came in and these uneducated masses became devout followers...their mentality is such that everyone owes them something, that they don't have personal responsibility, "I'll get mine and screw you".   It's still a very corrupt, uneducated, morally bankrupt place...these are the "roots" of Cindy and George. 

I respectuflly disagree with those who think CA and GA "loved" Caylee.  When I see those photos of her room...all I see is a bunch of chit that any idiot with a credit card can get...it's all for show IMO.  If they truly loved her, they would have never allowed her to be taken out of their care.  They knew their daughter  was unfit to care for this toddler.  They would have placated Casey in any form so as not to put Caylee at risk.  They try too hard now, to make us believe they were a loving family.   

I tend to agree with you on how deep their love for Caylee truly was.  From the beginning the only reaction I have seen from Cindy is sheer arrogance.  I have never seen overwhelming grief.  She has so far been able to justify this lack of feeling with the excuse she believes Caylee is still alive.  She has directed her anger to LE the media and the public, anyone who threatened her delusions.  I think it is obvious she has made an overt effort at covering the truth in anyway possible; she has publicly negated all the evidence, she has supported Casey's lies, and she has withheld and cleaned up potential evidence.  If she believed Caylee was kidnapped than where was Cindy's desperation and pleas for her safe return?   Where was her compliance with Law Enforcement?  This is a complete farce!!  As for Lee where does he come off being angry at the publics desire to memorialize Caylee?  This family has shown only one reaction to Caylee's demise and that is to defend and exonerate Casey of any wrong doing. 

Yes this all makes sense. How could they do all those things if they truly loved Caylee. In pics and videos it appears she was the world to them, but none of their actions since she was reported missing seem like grandparents that whole heartedly loved their grandchild. None of it makes sense. As I said in another post, they should be in a heap on the floor sick over the loss of their precious granddaughter. Especially after being so adament she was still alive! Defending KC should be their last worry at this time. Taking care of giving their granddaughter a decent burial should be what they are thinking of now. Again, what do I know?? Their "lawyers/spokespeople" shouldn't be making these type of statements. Not at this time. I say again, what the heck do I know anywayQ

Well, I know one thing........everyday I know more and more about less and less untill I know absolutely nothing about everything!!!   
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: December 14, 2008, 03:52:47 PM »

All I know is I hope that if George did find the body he wasn't the one to tape the trash bag b/c if his prints are on that tape - get ready - I could ABSOLUTELY see Casey saying he did it.
[/quote]

OOPS RM - I'm sorry.  I screwed up your quote above 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: December 14, 2008, 03:53:52 PM »

Amen Tater! I have said before what a foolish "woman" Casey is to have traded her daughter's love for ... WHAT exactly? A party? Her so-called freedom? Well, how's the free life, ya beyotch Casey? Not so great I bet.

Caylee would have loved Casey forever, without condition, without hesitation. She woud have seen past all her faults and given her the best gift ever -- her pure love. How dare Casey throw Caylee away like yesterday's trash. 

Caylee was a child, just like Casey was once. No, she would not have "seen past her faults" any more than Casey "saw past" Cindy's faults. (I'm not sure there is anything "past" Casey's faults.) It kills me when girls get pregnant to have someone that will love them forever, without even thinking about how they feel about their own mothers. Caylee would have grown up to be a teenager, and like any other American teenager she would have hated her Mom from time to time. And since her Mom was Casey, she'd have had some good reasons.  But she shouldn't have to be a perfect little angel, in order to deserve not to be murdered!

To Casey, what mattered was Tony Lazaro's love. She posted those song lyrics, noting, "Remember the words spoken." The spoken words talk about writing a note. Well, they found that notebook in the car, with "Mrs Tony Lazaro," and every other kind of form of it, written in it. IMO that was the note she meant. She got rid of Caylee so she could be with Tony whenever he wanted. She probably thought it was romantic. She's just like Diane Downs and Susan Smith.

See, I have always said this!!!! 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: December 14, 2008, 03:54:45 PM »

I think Casey either dumped her alone, just threw the bag as far as she could OR since she is so lazy left her in the trunk of the car.  Thus, the reason she was always so insistent that she did not know where her daughter (that little girl) was. 

George drove that car home.  If I'm not mistaken Cindy went straight back  to work from the tow yard.  Think about George's actions prior to leaving the tow yard.  He looked into the trunk and thought to himself, I hope I don't find my daughter or Caylee in there.  He checked before he even left.  The smell and the facts surrounding the previous weeks made him actually think that it was possible there was a dead body in the trunk.

Being former LE and a loving father and grandfather how likely is it that he didn't search every inch of that car when he got home.  What if he found Caylee in the wheel well?  In fact, maybe he just found another trash bag all taped up and didn't even look in it.   

I think either scenario is possible.  George always looks like the family cat that ate the pet bird.  Plus that strange request that Casey made asking to see George when she was in jail the first time.

Really?  GA and CA provided prints yesterday?  Wow!!  That must mean that LE asked them to without a warrant, so that is why they "volunteered?"  I wonder if that means LE found some prints??

George's and Cindy's actions on July 15 have always been suspect to me.  I don't understand picking up a call that smelled like human decomp (while family members are missing) and not calling LE immediately...but...if it's true that LE found soft tissue with little Caylee's remains, I believe the bag holding her body could not have been left in that hot car for 30 days.  Someone removed the bag to another location before July 15.  As to
fingerprints - I'm certain GA's and CA's prints were on most things removed from the house. I just hope LE found lots of notes they were using for communication, assuming the house had been bugged.  Also, does anyone think more bugs were placed since Thursday, and did the Baez team go in and "sweep"? 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: December 14, 2008, 03:56:51 PM »

The search area was 25 square miles. It wasn't all searched. Some of it was under water. Was Tim to get cadaver dogs that can detect bodies under water and do every sinkhole or low lying water filled area in Orlando within that 25 square mile area. They will deflect and blame anyone they can and this Ms. Bart's activities in her communcations with Cindy don't leave her compromised facing public distain and obstruction charges. If she colluded with Cindy on any fake sightings, she will be sleeping in the crowbar hotel also.
What did Jose take away from the ANT house / Something he doesn't want LE or the FBI to get. Oh, let's have an open and full disclosure kinda case. You first Jose !
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: December 14, 2008, 03:57:30 PM »

True story.. I opened todays local newspaper and there is a pic very similiar to the one below.  Am thinking he needs to hire Zenaida's attorney and sue the daylights out of the A's! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: December 14, 2008, 03:58:19 PM »

Well, I know one thing........everyday I know more and more about less and less untill I know absolutely nothing about everything!!!   

Ok this sounds weird, but I know exactly what you mean!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: December 14, 2008, 03:59:29 PM »

Really?  GA and CA provided prints yesterday?  Wow!!  That must mean that LE asked them to without a warrant, so that is why they "volunteered?"  I wonder if that means LE found some prints??

George's and Cindy's actions on July 15 have always been suspect to me.  I don't understand picking up a call that smelled like human decomp (while family members are missing) and not calling LE immediately...but...if it's true that LE found soft tissue with little Caylee's remains, I believe the bag holding her body could not have been left in that hot car for 30 days.  Someone removed the bag to another location before July 15.  As to
fingerprints - I'm certain GA's and CA's prints were on most things removed from the house. I just hope LE found lots of notes they were using for communication, assuming the house had been bugged.  Also, does anyone think more bugs were placed since Thursday, and did the Baez team go in and "sweep"? 

That is an interesting thought.  I wonder if the body was wrapped tightly and not exposed to bug activity and not exposed to any elements (if it had been in the car and no place else) if in a month in florida in the summer there could possibly be tissue left.  I bet anything the body farm knows.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #954 on: December 14, 2008, 04:01:59 PM »

I can just hear her babbling this, I wonder if the defense is going with some kind of mental deficincy?

could be a defense tactic.  remember the dude who had color crayons/pencils in the courtroom?    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #955 on: December 14, 2008, 04:03:10 PM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.
I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.
What a jerk.....is he also on the defenses team?

You'd think it would be easier just to cover both nose and mouth with the cloth. But maybe Caylee was getting into the habit of yelling and carrying on when she saw the chloroform.  Little kids don't want to go to bed at the best of times, so probably being put to bed with chloroform in the back or the trunk of the car, would make a little kid resist and yell.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #956 on: December 14, 2008, 04:03:52 PM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.
I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.

If that is true, then when she found Caylee "accidentally" NOT breathing, wouldn't she have removed the tape and tried to resuscitate??  If it was an accident I think she would have removed the tape.
Good thinking.....maybe Casey left her drugged and mouth tapped then when she returned she could tell by looking at Caylee that she was already very much dead?I can't see Caylee trying to resuscitate Caylee.I can see Casey trying to cover up the fact that she had been chloroforming her for a few weeks.When was the chloroform searches done on the home computer?March?Points to premeditation really.
And the defense is going to say someone else did the searches, the nanny had a key, I can't possibly believe they would go there, but who knows?
I expect the defense to say:
Zanny nanny had a key to the house.
Zanny nanny kidnapped Caylee and tried to go out of the US but with all the media attention Zanny the nanny couldn't leave the country undetected so she decided to frame Casey for murder and placed Caylee's body where she was found....so close to the Anthony home.
In reality Zanny the nanny hates Casey and Casey hates Zanny the nanny.
Casey IS Zanny the nanny.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: December 14, 2008, 04:05:15 PM »

If that is true, then when she found Caylee "accidentally" NOT breathing, wouldn't she have removed the tape and tried to resuscitate??  If it was an accident I think she would have removed the tape.
Good thinking.....maybe Casey left her drugged and mouth tapped then when she returned she could tell by looking at Caylee that she was already very much dead?I can't see Caylee trying to resuscitate Caylee.I can see Casey trying to cover up the fact that she had been chloroforming her for a few weeks.When was the chloroform searches done on the home computer?March?Points to premeditation really.
And the defense is going to say someone else did the searches, the nanny had a key, I can't possibly believe they would go there, but who knows?
I expect the defense to say:
Zanny nanny had a key to the house.
Zanny nanny kidnapped Caylee and tried to go out of the US but with all the media attention Zanny the nanny couldn't leave the country undetected so she decided to frame Casey for murder and placed Caylee's body where she was found....so close to the Anthony home.
In reality Zanny the nanny hates Casey and Casey hates Zanny the nanny.
Casey IS Zanny the nanny.

Zani did have a key.  Remember Casey told Cindy that during one of the jail interviews.  I'm pretty sure that Zani also did those computer searches to further frame Casey for all this.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: December 14, 2008, 04:10:22 PM »

My only question... who is Red?   Did he post on this forum or another place?
RED IS THE OWNER of this blog. He has a close relationship with Tim Miller. They were in Aruba together ( along with Dave Holloway and others ) looking in a garbage dump and other places for Natalee Holloway. He made some interesting posts on the search on Friday I believe. I do not have these posts in my back pocket like Klaasend or Janet.
Tim was on NG the other night saying some of the same things about where he searched in that particular area.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: December 14, 2008, 04:12:40 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

I am just getting here today and I am 21 pages behind, so if this has been brought up, my apologies.

Do you all remember seeing the statements of the people who found this stick/rope? This is just one of the person's statement. I think there were 5 altogether. They were in the 11-26 document dump.

Is this the same area where Caylee was found? Note the date the incident took place. Back in September.

Just wondering if this is the same area where she was found in December.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.