April 24, 2024, 12:12:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302747 times)
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #980 on: December 14, 2008, 04:38:46 PM »

Good afternoon All Monkeys.....I live in NE Ohio...original "home of the Ants" and have posted about this before, but now it has more relevance to what's on everyones' minds.  The Niles, Warren, Youngstown area is like no other area of the country.  It was once a booming manufacturing center of the nation.  The advent of industrialization brought a huge number of immigrants from eastern Europe.  These were largely uneducated people.  They came to work in the mills and factories.   The unions came in and these uneducated masses became devout followers...their mentality is such that everyone owes them something, that they don't have personal responsibility, "I'll get mine and screw you".   It's still a very corrupt, uneducated, morally bankrupt place...these are the "roots" of Cindy and George. 

Edit:  Please don't use steriotypes as all areas of the US has good and bad.

What a load of prejudiced misinformed cr**! NE Ohio is no different than most other towns, we have our good and bad points. I have worked in the steel mills side by side with the ((edit)) and they are fine upstanding citizens. I also worked in the auto plants with transplanted WV Hillbillies & and legal aliens and they too are fine citizens and patriots. Our local cemeteries are testimony to our patriots long history in the Warren/Niles area.   This country was not built by the white shirt and ties. But on the backs of blue collar laborers. And why were the unions formed, because in the late 1800's laborers, especially the immigrants were treated like slaves. Remember the reason we had to enact Child Labor Laws? Granted Unions have outgrown their time in some respects. But it amazes me that in my many trips over the past 10 years to China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. That the plants are safer, cleaner, and more efficient that plants in the USA. Why? Management is so greedy with their bonuses, golden parachutes and benefits, that they haven't invested in newer, safer, technology advanced machinery & equipment in years. Some steel mills here haven't had a single major upgrade in over 50 years. 

Ford's newest most advanced plant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pczGghB8MKg

GM & Ford Ask For Help While Their CEO's Fly In Private Jets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3MWKBD3Iu4

Edit:  Please do not use ethnic slurs in trying to make your point
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 05:53:27 PM by klaasend » Logged

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #981 on: December 14, 2008, 04:40:01 PM »

Just think... There very likely was a time when Cindy Anthony's mother couldn't wait for Cindy to learn to talk... 

---

Cindy Anthony apparently heard comments from Miller and bounty hunter Leonard Padilla on CNN's Nancy Grace show and released a statement from a family representative Thursday.

"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses -- both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organizations at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters' disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the effort of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

http://www.local6.com/news/17397417/detail.html

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: December 14, 2008, 04:40:19 PM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.
I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.
What a jerk.....is he also on the defenses team?

The trouble with your idea of the tape over the mouth to force her to breathe the chloroform is that if Casey ever watched any movies or TV shows where someone is chloroformed, the perpetrator usually approaches the victim from behind and claps a saturated folded washcloth size piece of material across the mouth and nose. I don't think you have to be smack against the face, as I believe the fumes are pretty potent.

It's my belief that she taped her mouth so she could kill her without her crying out and alerting anyone that something was going on. My guess is she did it in her parents' house, but that is just my guess, and she could have killed her anywhere the car would take them.

Aah,maybe Casey didn't use the duct tape at all?Maybe Casey just searched out how to make chloroform back in March,made it and used it to drug Caylee each time she was stuck with her.Maybe someone else knew where the body was and put that duct tape on her?Could've been an ex LE or just a brother who thinks he's an investigator.Whoever duct taped little Caylee....they better hope they wore gloves the whole time.
I have a strange feeling they won't find any finger prints on the tape.

I heard one of the criminalists on tv say that you can't use gloves with duct tape.  I wonder if that is true!  I hope so, because then we will have fingerprints.
I think that you can use gloves with duct tape...but it will be very difficult...what about leather gloves
That's what I was thinking Ceci,or thick winter gloves,thick garden gloves,thick work gloves.

The only thing with thick gloves is that would make it difficult to peel the duct tape off of the roll to get it started... did that make sense?  You know how you use your fingernail to get tape started?
It would not make it impossible with gloves, just difficult.  I am hoping Casey was too lazy and in a hurry to rid herself of the body. 
But, I am also doing some wishful thinking, because I WANT them to find fingerprints!!!  Please, please!!
On the other hand, if someone did use cloth gloves, they could find fibers....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #983 on: December 14, 2008, 04:40:24 PM »

"I have a strange feeling they won't find any finger prints on the tape."

Karma, you could be absolutely correct on this one. Either "someone" wore gloves or the evidence has been destroyed by time and the ravages of nature. At some point, we'll learn the truth. If Casey tossed the bag in a panic to just rid herself and the car of the bag, and nobody (like Lee) has been back to "work" on the evidence since, my guess is her fingerprints are or were all over the tape.
They could have also used tweezers to get the tape on her face.I wonder if forensics can tell just from the tape whether it was put on before or after Caylee died.
That question was asked on one of the shows I was watching, the doctor who they were speaking to said no. They would not know when the tape was put on, at least that was his opinion.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #984 on: December 14, 2008, 04:41:36 PM »

Did C ever turn the JCPenny receipt over to le?  I don't remember.  If not how can her atty say they have always cooperated with le????
LE can get a copy of the statement from JCPenny. How she will have a receipt of something that she did not buy it.

With the discovery of the remains, articles taken from the house which might well be the items purchased on that JCPenney receipt that Cindy refused to cough up, I just hope the whole family is in serious need of some hotshot defense attorneys, not just Casey. I have tried to work up some sympathy for the Anthonys (not Casey) but the whole family act like pod people from some other universe who have invaded earthlings!
LOL!
PodAnthony's!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #985 on: December 14, 2008, 04:42:32 PM »

I agree that Casey's story to Amy about getting the house is a big clue.  If Cindy is right that there is always a kernel of truth in whatever wild story Casey tells, she and George should be pretty worried about that little fantasy.

Casey was obviously picturing her parents dead, ill, divorced and away from their home, which was hers in her dream world.  She told Amy that George had a mini-stroke, that he and Cindy were divorcing over his online cheating with another woman and that they were signing the house over to her.

Somehow Casey intended to make that scenario come true.

like i said... i thought the same scary thought when she told amy she was getting the house... when cindy said it wsnt true.. that scared me even more... NOW what is FLIPPIN SCARY is that if the anthonys didnt believe she was capable of harming caylee.. they are in denial that she would do the same thing to THEM..

scary stuff... its just ODD to say you are getting your parents home... without their knowledge... and it is even ODDER that she was so SURE she WOULD, that she would invite amy to live with her...

fricken scary.. thats all...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #986 on: December 14, 2008, 04:44:33 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

I had to jump ahead a bunch to catch up to ya'll! OKAY, HERE IT GOES AND DON'T GET PIZZED!!!!!! I haven't seen a response to the A's new attorney that was on Geraldo last night! What does everyone think!!?? I almost think I like him!!???  My sister was here & we were both like OMG! he actually acts like he has some sense! He didn't try to deny or cover anything about the A's feelings at this point either! I'm starting to see a very slight change in the A's thinking with this new attorney! We need a transcript from last night; I would love to hear him again! I don't even remember his name!!! 

I was impressed with him, too.  Maybe thought he should have worn a tie, though?  He seemed very believable and had an honest face.

I can't see why anyone would get pizzed. I personaly think the A's should be left alone to grieve. I think they should have been left alone from day one. They were doing EVERYTHING they could to find Caylee. CASEY caused all this madness and her parents to cleaned up her mess as usual. Caylee was/is LOVED very much by her grandparents. I do understand the A's defended Casey BUT they were only going what she said, and in phone calls you could see Cindy pressing Casey for Info, like she didn't beleive her. And someone posted before that the house will be sold, I agree. I was thinking of that when I was watching Dateline. I can't blame them. I'm sure the A's already know they are gonna look like fools because they defended Casey. What parent really wants to beleive their child is a murderer?? This is someone they THOUGHT they knew. JMO...
I disagree Brandy.
Cindy and George ignored the fact that Casey was 7 months pregnant,ignored the fact that yes,Casey also had to have sex to get pregnant.They ignored how unstable Casey is(probably has been unstable all of her life),they ignored a lot of stuff when it came to their daughter.
I think the whole dang family is nuts!

Very true.  What if they also ignored incest going on within the family?  They all might be very used to covering for each other.  I didn't used to think that those allegations could be true, but the more you get to know the Anthony's the more dysfunctional they are.
I do agree with you Caribaloo,totally but I won't discuss incest with this case until we find out if it's true....or not.Causes too much infighting. 

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #987 on: December 14, 2008, 04:46:20 PM »

When they find Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape, what will the defense do? Could they go with Zannie took tape and got Casey's fingerprints off of her steering wheel, or some other surface, and planted it on the duct tape? I know this sounds dumb and I don't even know if that is possible to do, but what in the world are they going to say?

They'll say that Zannie chloroformed KC, per her in the trunk, got her fingerprints on the duct tape, and left her at the park, or something stupid like that.   

And if the fingerprints are Casey's, they'll say that Casey has multiple personalities, and one of them she calls "Nanny"... and you can't put a person to death who has multiple personalities.. it would be cruel. 
But you can lock thier multibe butts up for the rest of their lives and let them all live in harmony forever,keeping eachother company.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: December 14, 2008, 04:47:26 PM »

Considering Jose Baez is Casey attorney ... he must have gotten permission from George and Cindy to enter their home.  Also ... he must have gone there to retrive specific items.  I am still very suspicious in regards to what Mallory may have been instructed by cell by the Anthonys to pick up from the residence on the morning Caylee Marie's remains were discovered.  She was the first person inside that home and ... she was there for 10 minutes prior to being instructed by LE to leave.  The first media reports of the discovery included the duct tape placed across the mouth of the skull.

It appears Brad Conway ... the new attorney who the Anthonys have retained ... is implying that Cindy and George have finally bowed and ... conceded that Caylee Marie is deceased.

Janet

++++++++

Casey Anthony's Attorney Turned Away From Search Scene
Saturday, December 13, 2008 – updated: 11:47 am EST December 14,

LARGER FBI TEAM JOINS IN EVIDENCE SEARCH

A larger FBI team returned Saturday to the scene where the remains of a small child were found near Caylee Marie Anthony's home. The team helped the Orange County Sheriff's Office process the crime scene and the area around it by sifting through buckets of dirt.

Baez took several items from the Anthony home. His search follows a search by detectives late Thursday night and Friday morning.

Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, also showed up at the home Saturday afternoon. When he arrived, he ripped up a makeshift memorial made of flowers, teddy bears, and pictures. The memorial was placed in the Anthony’s yard Saturday night.

Orange County Sheriff's officials say evidence is mounting that the skull belongs to toddler Caylee Anthony. Caylee's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, reported the girl missing in July and was charged with first-degree murder before the remains were found.

A utility worker found the remains Thursday, about a half-mile from Anthony's home.

One of Anthony's attorneys said Friday that "anthropological measurements and hair color" of the remains matched Caylee.

The Orange County Medical Examiner's office and FBI forensics experts say it could be a week before conclusive DNA results are released.

George and Cindy Anthony spent Saturday night away from their home for the third night in row.

"They want to be left alone," said their attorney, Brad Conway. "They want to grieve and go through the process without the publicity that's been focused on them so long."

The residence on Hopespring Drive was cleared Friday morning as a crime scene and George and Cindy Anthony returned there in the afternoon for a short time(watch video | see images) after spending Thursday night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel (see map).

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #989 on: December 14, 2008, 04:48:42 PM »

I think Casey either dumped her alone, just threw the bag as far as she could OR since she is so lazy left her in the trunk of the car.  Thus, the reason she was always so insistent that she did not know where her daughter (that little girl) was. 

George drove that car home.  If I'm not mistaken Cindy went straight back  to work from the tow yard.  Think about George's actions prior to leaving the tow yard.  He looked into the trunk and thought to himself, I hope I don't find my daughter or Caylee in there.  He checked before he even left.  The smell and the facts surrounding the previous weeks made him actually think that it was possible there was a dead body in the trunk.

Being former LE and a loving father and grandfather how likely is it that he didn't search every inch of that car when he got home.  What if he found Caylee in the wheel well?  In fact, maybe he just found another trash bag all taped up and didn't even look in it.   

I think either scenario is possible.  George always looks like the family cat that ate the pet bird.  Plus that strange request that Casey made asking to see George when she was in jail the first time.
I like your theory a lot because I believe that in ditching that car at the Amscot, Caylee's dead body might as well have been IN the car by the way it smelled.  The way Casey ditched her purse on the passenger seat...it seems Casey could have just ditched the car, possibly doors unlocked, in the hopes the car would be stolen and someone else would be found responsible for Caylee's body in the car.

George gives a lot of details about picking that car up.  Remember how he says "and I said to myself, I don't know if the tow yard owner heard me, but I said please don't let this be my Caylee"  I think Caylee could have been in the car that time...maybe in the spot where the spare tire goes, so she wasn't immediately visable...

Casey was gonna say the car was stolen maybe with Caylee in it???

just a brainstorm, does anyone agree?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #990 on: December 14, 2008, 04:50:54 PM »

I think Casey either dumped her alone, just threw the bag as far as she could OR since she is so lazy left her in the trunk of the car.  Thus, the reason she was always so insistent that she did not know where her daughter (that little girl) was. 

George drove that car home.  If I'm not mistaken Cindy went straight back  to work from the tow yard.  Think about George's actions prior to leaving the tow yard.  He looked into the trunk and thought to himself, I hope I don't find my daughter or Caylee in there.  He checked before he even left.  The smell and the facts surrounding the previous weeks made him actually think that it was possible there was a dead body in the trunk.

Being former LE and a loving father and grandfather how likely is it that he didn't search every inch of that car when he got home.  What if he found Caylee in the wheel well?  In fact, maybe he just found another trash bag all taped up and didn't even look in it.   

I think either scenario is possible.  George always looks like the family cat that ate the pet bird.  Plus that strange request that Casey made asking to see George when she was in jail the first time.

I've been thinking the very same thing! I also think that LE/FBI MUST have found additional prints on the bag or on some evidence, leading to George and Cindy "voluntarily" providing their prints to LE yesterday.

I also read someone else make the point about how odd it is that George would call the police over stolen gas cans but not call the police immediately when his daughters car was found after being abandoned w/ the odor of decompensation (which he recognized as decompensation).
Esp. when he knew Casey stole those gas cans. And that wedge thing that he wanted from Casey's trunk, and what really gets me is the chase scenario he came up with, none of this makes sense.

Yes!!!  That car chase scenario makes absolutely NO sense!!  My head is spinning with all of their conflicting information.  I guess that is what GA and CA are trying to do!!  Confuse the heck out of us!
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #991 on: December 14, 2008, 04:54:39 PM »

I've been thinking the very same thing! I also think that LE/FBI MUST have found additional prints on the bag or on some evidence, leading to George and Cindy "voluntarily" providing their prints to LE yesterday.

I also read someone else make the point about how odd it is that George would call the police over stolen gas cans but not call the police immediately when his daughters car was found after being abandoned w/ the odor of decompensation (which he recognized as decompensation).
Esp. when he knew Casey stole those gas cans. And that wedge thing that he wanted from Casey's trunk, and what really gets me is the chase scenario he came up with, none of this makes sense.

It's my sincere hope that LE is building a case against GA and CA.  I pray they do to send a clear message about tampering and obstruction.  Look at the time and money that's been devoted to this case!  It's an outrage to the taxpayers of Orange County.  If it's proven this family has interfered with the investigation, I hope they all end up in jail and without any ability to profit from this story. 

I posted an article from WFTV that said that LE is building a case against GA and CA!  Here it is the link (scroll down)... Hopefully it is true...

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.html
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: December 14, 2008, 04:54:43 PM »

Good afternoon All Monkeys.....I live in NE Ohio...original "home of the Ants" and have posted about this before, but now it has more relevance to what's on everyones' minds.  The Niles, Warren, Youngstown area is like no other area of the country.  It was once a booming manufacturing center of the nation.  The advent of industrialization brought a huge number of immigrants from eastern Europe.  These were largely uneducated people.  They came to work in the mills and factories.   The unions came in and these uneducated masses became devout followers...their mentality is such that everyone owes them something, that they don't have personal responsibility, "I'll get mine and screw you".   It's still a very corrupt, uneducated, morally bankrupt place...these are the "roots" of Cindy and George. 

Edit:  Please don't use stereotypes as all areas of the US has good and bad.

What a load of prejudiced misinformed crap! NE Ohio is no different than most other towns, we have our good and bad points. I have worked in the steel mills side by side with the ((edit - please no ethnic slurs))and they too are fine citizens and patriots. Our local cemeteries are testimony to our patriots long history in the Warren/Niles area.   This country was not built by the white shirt and ties. But on the backs of blue collar laborers. And why were the unions formed, because in the late 1800's laborers, especially the immigrants were treated like slaves. Remember the reason we had to enact Child Labor Laws? Granted Unions have outgrown their time in some respects. But it amazes me that in my many trips over the past 10 years to China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. That the plants are safer, cleaner, and more efficient that plants in the USA. Why? Management is so greedy with their bonuses, golden parachutes and benefits, that they haven't invested in newer, safer, technology advanced machinery & equipment in years. Some steel mills here haven't had a single major upgrade in over 50 years. 

Ford's newest most advanced plant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pczGghB8MKg

GM & Ford Ask For Help While Their CEO's Fly In Private Jets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3MWKBD3Iu4

Hello Sleddogs...I'm sure they have fond memories of working with you, too.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 06:30:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: December 14, 2008, 04:55:18 PM »

Janet, I hear what you're asking and I agree that it would be prudent for LE to conduct their own searches.  I do believe they did that on a limited scale.  It all comes down to money.  Municipalities just don't have unlimited resources to take this on.  It is a sad reality.  

Exactly!  It would cost hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars to have LE conduct searches.  In terrain like FL and here in AL it is just not an easy thing to do with all the ponds, ditches and here bluffs.  There is no money allocated to search on any large scale especially when there is no guarantee of finding anything at all.

Would add millions to every municipalities annual budget and the local taxes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #994 on: December 14, 2008, 04:57:34 PM »

Well, it does make sense...think about it.. IF you KNEW a body was dumped right around the corner from your house,in order to keep LE from looking in the area, what would you do to lead them as far AWAY as possible?

caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #995 on: December 14, 2008, 04:58:10 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

I had to jump ahead a bunch to catch up to ya'll! OKAY, HERE IT GOES AND DON'T GET PIZZED!!!!!! I haven't seen a response to the A's new attorney that was on Geraldo last night! What does everyone think!!?? I almost think I like him!!???  My sister was here & we were both like OMG! he actually acts like he has some sense! He didn't try to deny or cover anything about the A's feelings at this point either! I'm starting to see a very slight change in the A's thinking with this new attorney! We need a transcript from last night; I would love to hear him again! I don't even remember his name!!! 

I was impressed with him, too.  Maybe thought he should have worn a tie, though?  He seemed very believable and had an honest face.

I can't see why anyone would get pizzed. I personaly think the A's should be left alone to grieve. I think they should have been left alone from day one. They were doing EVERYTHING they could to find Caylee. CASEY caused all this madness and her parents to cleaned up her mess as usual. Caylee was/is LOVED very much by her grandparents. I do understand the A's defended Casey BUT they were only going what she said, and in phone calls you could see Cindy pressing Casey for Info, like she didn't beleive her. And someone posted before that the house will be sold, I agree. I was thinking of that when I was watching Dateline. I can't blame them. I'm sure the A's already know they are gonna look like fools because they defended Casey. What parent really wants to beleive their child is a murderer?? This is someone they THOUGHT they knew. JMO...
I disagree Brandy.
Cindy and George ignored the fact that Casey was 7 months pregnant,ignored the fact that yes,Casey also had to have sex to get pregnant.They ignored how unstable Casey is(probably has been unstable all of her life),they ignored a lot of stuff when it came to their daughter.
I think the whole dang family is nuts!

Very true.  What if they also ignored incest going on within the family?  They all might be very used to covering for each other.  I didn't used to think that those allegations could be true, but the more you get to know the Anthony's the more dysfunctional they are.
I do agree with you Caribaloo,totally but I won't discuss incest with this case until we find out if it's true....or not.Causes too much infighting. 

Great point Karma!!!  I will agree with you, take your advice, and I won't discuss it either until it is proven true.  Thanks 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #996 on: December 14, 2008, 04:58:15 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

I am just getting here today and I am 21 pages behind, so if this has been brought up, my apologies.

Do you all remember seeing the statements of the people who found this stick/rope? This is just one of the person's statement. I think there were 5 altogether. They were in the 11-26 document dump.

Is this the same area where Caylee was found? Note the date the incident took place. Back in September.

Just wondering if this is the same area where she was found in December.

Yes, same area.  Another monkey posted a link from a recent report from the media who said these teens came forward saying something like, 'hey, that's where we reported.....' etc.  I posted the article from that link.  It was a couple days ago or so?  Anyway, according to the article, LE supposedly searched where the teens had reported, and had told them they found a bomb, nothing to worry about.    

I don't know whether to call BS on the teens or on LE.  Something about that whole thing just doesn't add up.  If LE had searched this area, and had found a bomb, wouldn't they also have searched the entire area and found the bag with Caylee's remains?  Something isn't right.  IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: December 14, 2008, 05:00:21 PM »

When they find Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape, what will the defense do? Could they go with Zannie took tape and got Casey's fingerprints off of her steering wheel, or some other surface, and planted it on the duct tape? I know this sounds dumb and I don't even know if that is possible to do, but what in the world are they going to say?

They'll say that Zannie chloroformed KC, per her in the trunk, got her fingerprints on the duct tape, and left her at the park, or something stupid like that.   

And if the fingerprints are Casey's, they'll say that Casey has multiple personalities, and one of them she calls "Nanny"... and you can't put a person to death who has multiple personalities.. it would be cruel. 
But you can lock thier multibe butts up for the rest of their lives and let them all live in harmony forever,keeping eachother company.

Hahahahaha!!!!!   I almost choked when I read that!!  Too funny!!!   
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: December 14, 2008, 05:00:31 PM »

Yes!!!  That car chase scenario makes absolutely NO sense!!  My head is spinning with all of their conflicting information.  I guess that is what GA and CA are trying to do!!  Confuse the heck out of us!

They only needed to come up with a story that no one could put their finger on, a story no one could figure out, and a story which holds no facts and all the key characters telling conflicting stories, thus keeping KC from the death penalty.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #999 on: December 14, 2008, 05:01:57 PM »

The only thing with thick gloves is that would make it difficult to peel the duct tape off of the roll to get it started... did that make sense?  You know how you use your fingernail to get tape started?
It would not make it impossible with gloves, just difficult.  I am hoping Casey was too lazy and in a hurry to rid herself of the body. 
But, I am also doing some wishful thinking, because I WANT them to find fingerprints!!!  Please, please!!
On the other hand, if someone did use cloth gloves, they could find fibers....

I was out in the garage trying this as you were posting. First I tried the fairly thin yellow dishwashing/cleaning type gloves. I was able through the gloves to get the end started, but had a heck of a time tearing it, and had to use a stationary item to tear it.  I then tried regular gardening gloves, and I could see the fibers that came off. I couldn't even get it started with my husbands leather gloves, or the garden gloves with the rubberized stuff on them. (The kind for chemical spraying etc)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.