March 28, 2024, 08:44:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300020 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2008, 08:13:37 PM »

Who is Shango?

Shango and Simian were anonymous code talkers from Aruba, who started posting early in the Natalee investigation.  They posted cryptic messages that described what had happened that fateful night.  Many of us have spent months and years doing research to decipher these codes.  We feel that we have uncovered most of what the cryptic messages were telling us.  We have learned the identity of Simian and we have very strong suspicions about the identity of Shango.  There is an entire section of Natalee Holloway here on SM that is designated for Shango and Simian.  It's very interesting and shocking to read.  We have uncovered the corrupt underbelly of Aruba and many of the players involved.  Shango is not Joran's lawyer.

Red is the owner and founder of Scared Monkeys.  He is an advocate for missing persons and an ally of Tim Miller and TES.  Remember, when Red says something, pay close attention because it is often something very important that he is trying to share with us.  He is not Cindy's brother.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2008, 08:15:33 PM »

ok, one more post and then off ...

I should hope it will be painfully obvious to jurors and anyone with two brain cells to rub together that:

1. Casey killed Caylee
2. Casey placed Caylee's body in her car trunk
3. Casey placed Caylee's body in the wooded area close to her home
4. Casey should live the rest of her life in prison

None of this, "oh, well, when was the body put there" chit. They cannot explain it all away. No way. No how. Not gonna happen.

GOODANMAD, See my last post before you leave!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2008, 08:16:06 PM »

Dang Monken, you little cutie. I went back to find the turd quote and Red replied to my post. Wow. I have made it as a monkey. You like me. You guys really like me. (wipes at tears).

Quote from: goodnmad on Today at 06:43:09 PM
Idea for next front page SM post (tongue in cheek of course)

Petrified turd replaces Baez on defense team: Sources say prosecution worried about the increase in brain power

Red said:
There are many times I want to do a completely sarcastic post on this case because frankly some of the individuals in it make my blood boil. I just figure that due to the nature of the case it make be inappropriate. I guess I will have to have flashing red lights that point ... THIS IS SARCASM!!!

Something along the lines like ... Baez files motion with judge that prosecution cannot use Caylee evidence found at crime scene ... Baez states it will prejudice the jury   

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2008, 08:19:00 PM »

Janet, I loved your post: Jesus, sweetest name I know!  I Thank You for it!!!!    

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2008, 08:19:43 PM »

I am glad the new atty is there b/c just like two days ago my mom and I were talking and we were both starting to worry about the possibility of a new trial (after her conviction) due to ineffective counsel.

Lucky for us and luckily for Jose Baez..he had no say in the situation...She could have never gone to trial without another member on her defense team (or her main attorney). Its as if Jose Baez was clueless. As if he didnt pass the bar, he knew that he could never represent her correctly in a trial..he has no experience in a major first degree murder trial. It would have definitely been a mistrial had Jose had the experience to represent her on his own. He sucks at representing himself...and they say a lawyer who defends himself, has a fool for a client..hehe. good quote!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2008, 08:20:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18262249/detail.html

Attorney: Casey Not Doing Well After Hearing About Remains
Defense Says Remains Similar In Size, Hair Color To Caylee

POSTED: 6:07 am EST December 12, 2008
UPDATED: 6:53 pm EST December 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, spoke to the media on Saturday after remains were found within blocks of the Anthony family home.

Baez said Anthony was "not doing well at all" after hearing about the remains that were discovered in a wooded area of Orlando by a meter reader.

Baez, along with Casey's brother, Lee, showed up at the Anthony home Saturday afternoon.

He and his defense team traveled to the crime scene, where they investigated the area.

That came after FBI agents and the Orange County sheriff spent a third day in a row searching the same area where a child's remains were found.

The remains found near the Anthony home are similar in size and hair color to Caylee Anthony, a defense team attorney said on Friday.

Linda Kenney Baden said Casey Anthony’s lead attorney, Jose Baez, got that information from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office after the remains were discovered on Thursday less than a half-mile from the Anthony home.

Baez was told “the anthropological measurements on the child for her being Caylee Anthony, that the hair color was correct, and they were proceeding as if this were little Caylee,” Baden said during a hearing on Friday over access to evidence from the remains.

Prosecutors, however, said they have not made a tentative identification of the remains, which were discovered by a utility worker about 9:30 a.m Thursday. In his 911 call, the worker mentions finding a skull, which WESH 2 and NBC sources said showed evidence of duct tape on the mouth. (Audio: Listen to 911 Call)

Officials said on Saturday that it could be more than a week before conclusive DNA results are released, but investigators said they're almost positive it's Caylee.

"She's the only child of that age range that was reported missing," said Carlos Padilla, of the Orange County Sheriff's Office. "The skull was the size and shape consistent with that of a young child, and of course it was close proximity to the residences."

Baden’s announcement in court was one of the latest twists in the case against Casey Anthony, who is charged with killing her daughter, Caylee, sometime before she reported the 2-year-old child missing in July.

Also Friday:

- Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said something at the crime scene where the remains were found could be linked to the Anthony house. Investigators removed bags of evidence from the home overnight, including three vacuum cleaners, pesticide containers and a small pillow.

- The FBI was sifting through buckets of dirt on Friday from the scene where the remains were found.

- Cindy and George Anthony returned to their east Orange County home Friday afternoon, but made no comment to the media. They left about 5:30 p.m. with their dogs, again without talking to reporters.

- Judge Stan Strickland denied a defense motion for access to the autopsy of the remains.

The remains were found about one-third of a mile from the Anthony's home on Hopespring Drive. Casey Anthony stayed at the home with Caylee before Caylee went missing. (View Map)

Beary, who appeared on "The Today Show" Friday morning to discuss the discovery, said Casey Anthony is on a psychological watch at the Orange County Jail and that he thinks the remains are Caylee's. (Watch Video)

"My gut says yes, but I have to wait seven to 14 days for the DNA analysis to absolutely make sure. Just like we always have to, we are going to be waiting for facts," Beary said when Matt Lauer asked him if he believes the remains are Caylee’s.

During a news conference Thursday evening, Baez confirmed that Casey Anthony was upset when she found out about the remains and requested a sedative at the jail. Sources described Casey Anthony's reaction as an anxiety attack.

After a hearing Thursday morning, Casey Anthony's trial was pushed back until March.

Friday night, the Anthonys were not at their home because, their spokeswoman said, they're trying to get away from everything.

Just a few blocks away, crime scene technicians in the deeply wooded area worked late into the night.

Medical Examiner: Forensic Evidence Will Be Key

Forensic evidence will be the key in determining whether the remains are Caylee.

"With the remains allegedly or reportedly being found in a closed environment, in a bag, that would preserve much of the evidence," said Volusia County Medical Examiner Dr. Marie Herrmann.

Herrmann said that, if the remains found near the Anthony family home were in a sealed plastic bag -- despite weather and time -- there will be evidence to determine if the victim is indeed Caylee and likely how she died.

"The evidence of injury may reveal itself as cuts or areas of discoloration with bleeding, contusions," Herrmann said.

And secured out of the elements, there will likely be pieces of any other foreign materials in the bag -- including clothing and duct tape.

"Yes, duct tape is a good piece of evidence, as it can hold fibers, skin cells," Herrmann said. "It could potentially match to another roll. Duct tape can retain fingerprints, latent prints that can be obtained."

Experts will surely test for the presence of chloroform, Herrmann said, which has been significant in the investigation. The chemical can linger in remains and beyond.

"There may be some metabolites or some other changes that could be detected that could indicate that chloroform was used," Herrmann said.

Medical and criminal investigators will work together to solve the crime.

Hey Casey - guess the HI-5 was a bit premature 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2008, 08:22:39 PM »

ok, I am going to add Baez's law firm to my Christmas card list. And, yes, they are Christmas cards b/c I am celebrating Christmas and all that it means. (Sorry. I get sick of the "happy holidays" BS I endure at work.)

My Christmas card will include a nice message for Jose and all his little playmates at the law firm.

Petrified turd replaces Baez on defense team: Sources say prosecution worried about the increase in brain power

ok, luv you monkeys!!!! See you later.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2008, 08:24:28 PM »

Dang Monken, you little cutie. I went back to find the turd quote and Red replied to my post. Wow. I have made it as a monkey. You like me. You guys really like me. (wipes at tears).

Quote from: goodnmad on Today at 06:43:09 PM
Idea for next front page SM post (tongue in cheek of course)

Red said:
There are many times I want to do a completely sarcastic post on this case because frankly some of the individuals in it make my blood boil. I just figure that due to the nature of the case it make be inappropriate. I guess I will have to have flashing red lights that point ... THIS IS SARCASM!!!

Something along the lines like ... Baez files motion with judge that prosecution cannot use Caylee evidence found at crime scene ... Baez states it will prejudice the jury   

I'm so glad you didn't miss Red's response!  And no tongue in cheek necessary, don't be surprised if this makes it to the front page somehow!! 

Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2008, 08:24:30 PM »

Oh yeah, now Casey can sing the pooped in her oatmeal blues instead of doing the high five with Lee.  Hmmmm,  wonder what's wrong with my eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2008, 08:25:19 PM »

Quote from: KarmaRoundUp on Today at 06:40:11 PM
Quote from: Hudsunn on Today at 02:57:29 PM
I did not think for a moment that Lee could be the father, or George, until I heard that Casey told friends that both had molested her.  Casey is a liar, but even a liar tells the truth sometimes.  I had to wonder if there was any truth to it or if she just wanted attention and sympathy.  If it is true, it seems that Baez would use that at trial.  How could he not use it unless Casey forbids him to.

Karma wrote:
IIRC Casey supposedly said Lee sexually abused her and George abused her.No mention of sexual abuse with George.[/color]

SS wrote:
Karma - do you happen to remember where this came from?

Karma wrote:
Hi SS
The Lee sexual abuse came from the last doc dump....something Casey told either Jesse or Tony.The George abuse came from the same sources I think,Jesse or Tony but no one said George sexually abused Casey.They said George abused her.....all of that supposedly came from Casey to them.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2008, 08:25:57 PM »

Who is Shango?

Shango and Simian were anonymous code talkers from Aruba, who started posting early in the Natalee investigation.  They posted cryptic messages that described what had happened that fateful night.  Many of us have spent months and years doing research to decipher these codes.  We feel that we have uncovered most of what the cryptic messages were telling us.  We have learned the identity of Simian and we have very strong suspicions about the identity of Shango.  There is an entire section of Natalee Holloway here on SM that is designated for Shango and Simian.  It's very interesting and shocking to read.  We have uncovered the corrupt underbelly of Aruba and many of the players involved.  Shango is not Joran's lawyer.

Red is the owner and founder of Scared Monkeys.  He is an advocate for missing persons and an ally of Tim Miller and TES.  Remember, when Red says something, pay close attention because it is often something very important that he is trying to share with us.  He is not Cindy's brother.

Uh yeah i'll take credit for that stupid question..haha..somebody said...." i think some of these monkeys dont know who RED is?? " and i retorted...JMO Is he CindYs BroThEr? HEs My HerO...BUT no ReD iS THe OwNeR. BiG diFfeReNcE. It wAsNT an InSuLt. I aCtUallY havE tRuE EmPaTHy FoR eVerYoNe OutsidE The HoPeSpRiNg DrIvE CiRcUS!!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2008, 08:26:20 PM »

Yay got here just in time to jump into the new cage....The Anthony's are gonna be on MSNBC..in just a minute gonna watch and see what they have to say!

Grieving for 2 days, staying out of the media spotlight, not wanting to be disturbed while they grieve, etc. That certainly didn't last long!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2008, 08:26:29 PM »

SS- Thanks for your post about Shango Smile

Night monkeys.. gonna go watch It's A Wonderful Life 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2008, 08:27:57 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, spoke to the media on Saturday after remains were found within blocks of the Anthony family home.

Baez said Anthony was "not doing well at all" after hearing about the remains that were discovered in a wooded area of Orlando by a meter reader.

Baez, along with Casey's brother, Lee, showed up at the Anthony home Saturday afternoon.

He and his defense team traveled to the crime scene, where they investigated the area.

That came after FBI agents and the Orange County sheriff spent a third day in a row searching the same area where a child's remains were found.

The remains found near the Anthony home are similar in size and hair color to Caylee Anthony, a defense team attorney said on Friday.

Linda Kenney Baden said Casey Anthony’s lead attorney, Jose Baez, got that information from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office after the remains were discovered on Thursday less than a half-mile from the Anthony home.

Baez was told “the anthropological measurements on the child for her being Caylee Anthony, that the hair color was correct, and they were proceeding as if this were little Caylee,” Baden said during a hearing on Friday over access to evidence from the remains.

Prosecutors, however, said they have not made a tentative identification of the remains, which were discovered by a utility worker about 9:30 a.m Thursday. In his 911 call, the worker mentions finding a skull, which WESH 2 and NBC sources said showed evidence of duct tape on the mouth. (Audio: Listen to 911 Call)

Officials said on Saturday that it could be more than a week before conclusive DNA results are released, but investigators said they're almost positive it's Caylee.

"She's the only child of that age range that was reported missing," said Carlos Padilla, of the Orange County Sheriff's Office. "The skull was the size and shape consistent with that of a young child, and of course it was close proximity to the residences."

Baden’s announcement in court was one of the latest twists in the case against Casey Anthony, who is charged with killing her daughter, Caylee, sometime before she reported the 2-year-old child missing in July.

Also Friday:

- Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said something at the crime scene where the remains were found could be linked to the Anthony house. Investigators removed bags of evidence from the home overnight, including three vacuum cleaners, pesticide containers and a small pillow.

- The FBI was sifting through buckets of dirt on Friday from the scene where the remains were found.

- Cindy and George Anthony returned to their east Orange County home Friday afternoon, but made no comment to the media. They left about 5:30 p.m. with their dogs, again without talking to reporters.

- Judge Stan Strickland denied a defense motion for access to the autopsy of the remains.

The remains were found about one-third of a mile from the Anthony's home on Hopespring Drive. Casey Anthony stayed at the home with Caylee before Caylee went missing. (View Map)

Beary, who appeared on "The Today Show" Friday morning to discuss the discovery, said Casey Anthony is on a psychological watch at the Orange County Jail and that he thinks the remains are Caylee's. (Watch Video)

"My gut says yes, but I have to wait seven to 14 days for the DNA analysis to absolutely make sure. Just like we always have to, we are going to be waiting for facts," Beary said when Matt Lauer asked him if he believes the remains are Caylee’s.

During a news conference Thursday evening, Baez confirmed that Casey Anthony was upset when she found out about the remains and requested a sedative at the jail. Sources described Casey Anthony's reaction as an anxiety attack.

After a hearing Thursday morning, Casey Anthony's trial was pushed back until March.

Friday night, the Anthonys were not at their home because, their spokeswoman said, they're trying to get away from everything.

Just a few blocks away, crime scene technicians in the deeply wooded area worked late into the night.

Forensic evidence will be the key in determining whether the remains are Caylee.

"With the remains allegedly or reportedly being found in a closed environment, in a bag, that would preserve much of the evidence," said Volusia County Medical Examiner Dr. Marie Herrmann.

Herrmann said that, if the remains found near the Anthony family home were in a sealed plastic bag -- despite weather and time -- there will be evidence to determine if the victim is indeed Caylee and likely how she died.

"The evidence of injury may reveal itself as cuts or areas of discoloration with bleeding, contusions," Herrmann said.

And secured out of the elements, there will likely be pieces of any other foreign materials in the bag -- including clothing and duct tape.

"Yes, duct tape is a good piece of evidence, as it can hold fibers, skin cells," Herrmann said. "It could potentially match to another roll. Duct tape can retain fingerprints, latent prints that can be obtained."

Experts will surely test for the presence of chloroform, Herrmann said, which has been significant in the investigation. The chemical can linger in remains and beyond.

"There may be some metabolites or some other changes that could be detected that could indicate that chloroform was used," Herrmann said.

Yeah, she's not feeling very well because she's still trying to shit a brick the size of Florida right now!! There will be no sympathy for her, I hope she has a heart attack!! 

Phaedrus
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2008, 08:29:07 PM »

Lee Anthony arrived at the Anthony home and removed the memorial set up.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.htm

From Orlando Sentinel

If these clues link the body with evidence gathered from the home or from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, where tests showed signs of a decomposing body, the find could be a boon to prosecutors, Weinblatt said.

But if authorities cannot determine how long the body was in the woods, all bets are off, Weinblatt said. The defense could argue the body was placed in the woods while Casey Anthony was in jail.

"The main question is, 'Where has the body been?' " he said.

Thanks Grama!

I can not open this link - never have trouble before!  I can't even find it on the web!  Can you repost it please!! or give me another link!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2008, 08:29:25 PM »

ok, I am going to add Baez's law firm to my Christmas card list. And, yes, they are Christmas cards b/c I am celebrating Christmas and all that it means. (Sorry. I get sick of the "happy holidays" BS I endure at work.)

My Christmas card will include a nice message for Jose and all his little playmates at the law firm.

ok, luv you monkeys!!!! See you later.

ROFLMAO!!! BYE!!

Phaedrus
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2008, 08:29:58 PM »

Oh yeah, now Casey can sing the pooped in her oatmeal blues instead of doing the high five with Lee.  Hmmmm,  wonder what's wrong with my eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

After her family is out of the spotlight..they are going to forget about her and let her rot in that solitary confinement cell...and her grits will be looking ppppprettttyyy goood. Trust me, jail food outside of commisary is torture in itself. She is going to suffer forever...She will never be in a cell with anyone else..like scott peterson....If she ever gets released into population....everyone gonna have themselves a casey bloody sandwich...gruesome...but relieving!1

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2008, 08:31:04 PM »

SS- Thanks for your post about Shango Smile

Night monkeys.. gonna go watch It's A Wonderful Life 

Good night.

I have a lot of reading to do!   you guys have been busy!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2008, 08:40:37 PM »

Also Friday:

Yeah, she's not feeling very well because she's still trying to shit a brick the size of Florida right now!! There will be no sympathy for her, I hope she has a heart attack!! 

This picture reminds me of the disgust i felt when i saw her walk out of her house with her Caylee shirt all twisted up to look tight and cute, and rolled up sleeves, crusafix, and colored bracelets..it was almost like an F-U to everyone..she has complete disregard for the body language experts, psychologists, that will all testify that these are directs signs of a sociopathic disassociated cold, and calculated MURDERER. It also makes me wonder...people like this love attention im wondering if she played a victim and attempted to slit her wrists....because she started wearing all these bangles, and got her "new look" shortly after that just consisted of longsleeved blouses...???

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2008, 08:42:06 PM »

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.