March 28, 2024, 10:56:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300028 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2008, 09:36:43 PM »

Lee Anthony arrived at the Anthony home and removed the memorial set up.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.htm

From Orlando Sentinel

If these clues link the body with evidence gathered from the home or from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, where tests showed signs of a decomposing body, the find could be a boon to prosecutors, Weinblatt said.

But if authorities cannot determine how long the body was in the woods, all bets are off, Weinblatt said. The defense could argue the body was placed in the woods while Casey Anthony was in jail.

"The main question is, 'Where has the body been?' " he said.

I will be addressing this lame premise that the defense will try and attempt. It is actually one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Incidentally, according to my sources their was an indentation in the ground where the bag was and little growing under it. It had been there a while.

If Casey had an accomplice, why in the heck would they have placed Caylee w/in 3/10th of a mile from home when they could have brought her 100's of miles away? Who in their right mind in one of the most covered missing person cases would go back to an area where people would be on the look out to dispose a body?

The answer is, they would not.

The defense can try as they might all their BS ... their client will be found guilty.

The defenses only job at this point is to keep a needle out of her arm.

Agree, Red.  Last place kidnappers would be is in the Anthony's neighborhood.  I think Casey ran out of gasoline with the remains in the car and was forced to dump them in a hurry.

No accomplice or kidnapper is going to be lurking around in the area they are most likely to be apprehended when there is a big, wide world out there.

I have to wonder if maybe this time the running out of gas was just a ruse. I only say that because these were woods she was somewhat familiar with according to Kio, so maybe she thought it would be good to pretend to run out of gas there in case anyone saw her. She calls Tony, he picks her up walking in her neighborhood (couldn't have been too far from the house) he takes her to get the cans, but IIRC, doesn't follow her or anything after.   Now what day was that? And does someone remember exactly what happened after they get the cans........?

I don't know the date but it wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't scoping out places to dispose of the body.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2008, 09:36:50 PM »

It's been a Dateline rerun
LOL maybe one weekend MSNBC will do endless reruns of the lockup series of casey in prison 

Geraldo is on at 10pm ET and it will be a new show 

Oh Klaas - yours and my favorite!  Hope brother Craig is there  too!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2008, 09:36:51 PM »

Someone posted this thought on another site:

Some have suggested Caylee was put in one of those vacuum seal closet bags

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2008, 09:37:45 PM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I heard that report too!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2008, 09:38:08 PM »

And the Anthonys now have to face their demons.  The day will come soon when the phone will ring and the coroner will explain gently that he has completed his examination of the body, and will they please come and claim it.  Another day will come when someone will knock on the door, perhaps with summons to come to court and perhaps testify about their own child. And the long days of photos and science theories of the tiny child they watched being born will come to pass.  A jury of Caseys peers will sit in judgement of thier youngest child, and maybe they will be told after the gavel drops for the final time, you may say goodbye to Casey, please do not touch her or hug her. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2008, 09:38:47 PM »

Hey  didnt I see or hear that one of the things that the LE took out of the Anthony's home was paper...............if the answer is yes...then remember when the doc dumps came out and casey had wrote onthat piece of paper over and over again like Casey Lassaro and stuff like that...........................I wonder if they found some of that paper in the bag with the remains, Im sure that casey put everything that the remains might have leaked on in that bag and threw it in the same area with them......Maybe she even wrote the fake script and put it in the bag to.....

Ah good thinking HH.  Could have been some scribblings like that.

Yes or even something else written on matching paper.

Yep.  Personally, I believe the duct tape will be Casey's downfall.  I think the duct tape will have her fingerprints on it and nobody elses.

I wonder if the Anthony's were communicating by notes, fearing the house was bugged!! 
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2008, 09:39:00 PM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

Isn't the school farther down on the other side from the Anthony's street on Suburban.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2008, 09:39:22 PM »

Who is Shango?

Shango and Simian were anonymous code talkers from Aruba, who started posting early in the Natalee investigation.  They posted cryptic messages that described what had happened that fateful night.  Many of us have spent months and years doing research to decipher these codes.  We feel that we have uncovered most of what the cryptic messages were telling us.  We have learned the identity of Simian and we have very strong suspicions about the identity of Shango.  There is an entire section of Natalee Holloway here on SM that is designated for Shango and Simian.  It's very interesting and shocking to read.  We have uncovered the corrupt underbelly of Aruba and many of the players involved.  Shango is not Joran's lawyer.

Red is the owner and founder of Scared Monkeys.  He is an advocate for missing persons and an ally of Tim Miller and TES.  Remember, when Red says something, pay close attention because it is often something very important that he is trying to share with us.  He is not Cindy's brother.
Thank you SS. I have seen the Shango/Simian thread, but it confused me so much. Are they good code talkers or Vandersloot talkers?

What I have read from Red is awesome. Wish they could clone him. I would marry the clone. JK Mrs Red. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2008, 09:40:05 PM »

LOL maybe one weekend MSNBC will do endless reruns of the lockup series of casey in prison 

He drives me nuts but he's the only one doing a current show tonight (other than local news)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2008, 09:40:05 PM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2008, 09:40:07 PM »

Wonder what the odds are that Caylee's clothes were in the car along with KC's pants and Cindy took them all in and washed them and then put Caylee's clothes back in the closet?  Would Cindy tell the cops she washed Caylee's clothes along with KC's?  I would think not. Maybe a sock was found in the bag? What ever it was they found it involves Cindy and the cleanup she did before the confiscated the vehicle.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2008, 09:40:27 PM »

Someone posted this thought on another site:

Some have suggested Caylee was put in one of those vacuum seal closet bags

Klaas, put in a vacuum bag before it was put in the one that it was found in?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2008, 09:40:54 PM »

Yes, as Monken says, that duct tape likely has big horse teeth marks on it as well as DNA from Casey.  Fingerprints, too.

But what in the world was she doing with duct tape on that child in the first place!  Seems just too odd and totally not accidental.  What was going on to require duct tape?

And I don't think Casey is very bright at all.  Just typical sociopath who thinks she is.  I don't think she was organized enough to try to stage something with the duct tape.

I hope LE will release list of items taken from Anthony house.  Maybe we can tell from that which way they are going.
I think she put the duct tape on the body after it was deceased when she came up with the ideal of a kidnapping, she figured the tape would look more like a kidnapping if it had tape over the mouth!!

That is what I think too!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2008, 09:40:56 PM »

I'd like to know what Mallory was doing at the A's house.  She sure chose an odd time to feed the dogs.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2008, 09:41:27 PM »

hey remember one time in Tony statement he said that Casey got up in the middle of the night and left and told him her mom wanted her to bring caylee home....does anybody know what day that was..

also does anybody remember what day it was that she showed up at jessies to take a shower.

That was from Ricardo's statement!!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2008, 09:41:44 PM »

Hey  didnt I see or hear that one of the things that the LE took out of the Anthony's home was paper...............if the answer is yes...then remember when the doc dumps came out and casey had wrote onthat piece of paper over and over again like Casey Lassaro and stuff like that...........................I wonder if they found some of that paper in the bag with the remains, Im sure that casey put everything that the remains might have leaked on in that bag and threw it in the same area with them......Maybe she even wrote the fake script and put it in the bag to.....

Ah good thinking HH.  Could have been some scribblings like that.

I could almost swear that i think i have the answer. Have you guys heard about that guy that was a fling of casey's and he called her the morning of the 16th to ask her if it was her he had seen running down HER street towards her house early that morning, i dont know from which location she was running....but im assuming she was coming through the main entrance.....i think she had already stashed the body. And returned the morning of July 16th after ((the morning after the 911 call))  went to the dump site, tore a hole in the bag, or used an existant hole, and stuffed her list from zanny the nanny that she wrote while in her room...she slept in her room the first night i believe, and everynight after that cindy claimed casey was scared of the bedroom and slept in her room on a mattress....it makes a lot of sense to me, its so close to her house. she is known for exercising, and you know she steps all over her parents, they didnt know any procedure yet to keep her in the house...so she went for a run and took her "note" from zanny with her.. ::MonkeyWaa::im starting to try to think like casey....ne pas bien

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2008, 09:42:31 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's

I was in the cage from Noon till about 2:3O am last nite and this is my First time back - I tried to read what was in the last cage ..within the later last posts.

I find that I am too exhausted to read due to My Heart hurts so much .. Not that Caylee was to be found alive. We all knew that she was no longer among us.

The findings of Caylee,  that have been introduced via media and such just tears at me so and I know I am not alone.  I did leave the cage last night and maybe slept 3 hours and started my day today at 6 am. I think that this is just a Human Travesty of all accord that a child be treated in such a way.

That a precious Caylee be tossed like she was Nothing and then to have what was done to her on top of her own little self.

I find the Ants " Parents" very viable to be charged within all that has been said and re-stated and re-stated by their own accountability. They have Never Once ever STOOD up and Cried for Caylee .. NOT Once. They have only created speculative words, against their own words... re writing everything that they willfully know is on video.

Casey in my thoughts needs to be sentenced and I am going to leave it up to the Inmates of Orange County Correctional facility to give her ..her sentence. I truly do not believe that the courts will prevail for Caylee.  All that is needed is for Casey to be put into general population within the Orange County Prison System. Correctional system.

I think that the Media has taken precedence of this Case and its Not been about Caylee for some time.

I am sure ~The Ant's have so many legal papers in front of them for Profit of Books, Movies, exclusives ... they will be busy with which one to PICK for their Retirement for the next 3 months or so .... 

Who will provide a Funeral for Caylee ? 
Well we have Larry King and things to do ... YOU Know ...

Does Anyone within the ANT'S  Recall Her" Caylee Marie Anthony"  within this Circus ?

I am sure her Papa Great Grandpa Does .. You are My Sun Shine Papa 

Casey's fate will be found among her own cell mates. Just as Jeffrey Dahmer.

The Longer Casey has Freedom of Speech and Self Containment - the Bigger the Payroll gets within Media ... She is not to be another " Charlie Manson" ... please.
IF Casey is to be kept under " supervision" or in " Solitary" - I wish for the People of Florida to protest/sue what ever it takes to get her to be put into General Population.

For Caylee the little tiny Baby who Had a Heart of Gold and Was So healthy and Precious - I stand for Her ...first and foremost.

She needs Justice for her little Soul to Be at Peace. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2008, 09:42:44 PM »

Isn't the school farther down on the other side from the Anthony's street on Suburban.

Caylee wasn't found "behind the school" though.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2008, 09:43:16 PM »

I have a favor to ask everyone...
As a single gal, I wasn't even gonna mess with a Christmas Tree this year, but thinking of Caylee without one and that the first gift of Christmas was a child; I decided to put my tree up and place my "The Children are the future" ornament on it. 
So, in honor of Caylee can everyone with a tree hang an ornament for Caylee.  If you don't do Christmas, can you paint or draw a "sunshine" and hang it on a window.  Since we all know her from singing that song. 
Thanks,
Junkie
That's a wonderful idea, I have a small tree up, but there is always room for one more special ornament.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2008, 09:43:30 PM »

He drives me nuts but he's the only one doing a current show tonight (other than local news)

And where is brother Craig? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.