March 29, 2024, 09:11:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300131 times)
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: December 13, 2008, 09:44:21 PM »

Ive been away for a couple of days and I am not even close to caught up 

What I cant get out of my mind is that precious little Caylee had duct tape on her mouth. What that says to me is that if it was an accident, KC did not even try to revive her - how could you if her mouth is still taped shut???  And if it wasnt an accident, well I still cant even go there. 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2008, 09:44:43 PM »

It's been a Dateline rerun
LOL maybe one weekend MSNBC will do endless reruns of the lockup series of casey in prison 

Geraldo is on at 10pm ET and it will be a new show 
I'll be interested to see what new info there may be.. I am just disgusted with how close Geraldo and JB seem to have become. Earlier in a live report on FNC, Geraldo was annoyed that LE wouldn't allow JB and his team of merry smoke screen experts examine the crime scene and then Dr Spitz, who used to be very respected until the PS debacle, verbalized how indignant he was that they wouldn't allow him the professional courtesy to observe the autopsy I am glad LE is sticking to their guns.
I have become bery jaded with these pay to play ME's who spent a lifetime building reps only to sell themselves and end up looking assinine on the stand for the defense..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2008, 09:44:51 PM »

Wonder what the odds are that Caylee's clothes were in the car along with KC's pants and Cindy took them all in and washed them and then put Caylee's clothes back in the closet?  Would Cindy tell the cops she washed Caylee's clothes along with KC's?  I would think not. Maybe a sock was found in the bag? What ever it was they found it involves Cindy and the cleanup she did before the confiscated the vehicle.
I also wonder if maybe casey had some other clothes in the trunk and decomp leaked on them and she put them in the bag too.......they said clothes were in the bag, they didnt say they were childrens clothes, so it makes me think maybe they could have been some that Casey either had in the trunk or had on when she carried the body and it might have leaked on them,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2008, 09:45:19 PM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

Isn't the school farther down on the other side from the Anthony's street on Suburban.

Caylee wasn't found "behind the school" though.

Close enough, the poor kids had to go through the crime scene tape to leave school!!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: December 13, 2008, 09:45:31 PM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

Tim Miller was on NG the night remains were found.

GRACE: Joining me right now, also there at the location where the remains were discovered, is Tim Miller. He is the director of Texas Equusearch. He has searched exhaustively for little Caylee. He says the sources -- his sources say this is little Caylee.

Tim, your workers, volunteers, everybody has been in and around this area, but isn`t it true that at the time the search was going down, Hurricane Faye had come through and there was extensive flooding?

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Nancy, if you recall -- and I got a lot of criticism for calling the search off the first time, but we actually lost a four-wheeler back in this same exact area that one of the volunteers was on the four-wheeler and water went totally over it. And the next day is when I called the search off, and it`s the best choice I ever made because if you recall back then, I said, You know what? If this little girl is under the water and a horse steps on her or a four-wheeler goes over or even a person steps on her just thinking it`s some type of debris underneath the water, then we`ve jeopardized any future search efforts.

And then when we came back the second time, this water where she was found -- and I actually went right back to the scene with investigators a couple of hours ago. But this water was still high when we came back the second time. And a neighbor actually said it was about a week-and-a-half ago or two weeks at the most when the water receded enough that you could see anything there.

So this is an area that we tried to search. Weather conditions just would not allow it. And I will never, ever regret calling the search off at that time because we could have done far more damage than good if we had...

GRACE: Tim, I remember that very night -- I remember talking to you about that night on the show, asking you why you pulled out. And you made it very clear that you were so afraid that in all the water -- it was feet deep -- that you were afraid if Caylee`s remains were there, they would be ruined or scattered and would never be found. And boy, were you right, Tim Miller. You never made a better call in your life.

MILLER: Thank you.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2008, 09:47:27 PM »

I'd like to know what Mallory was doing at the A's house.  She sure chose an odd time to feed the dogs.

Honestly, I am just glad someone cared about he dogs!!  I am a posting fool - need my fix!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2008, 09:49:05 PM »

When I think of the duct tape, I don't think of abductors but rather Casey just trying to keep Caylee quiet.  Most seem to think this more likely to be associated with kidnapping, however.  Heard too many stories about evil school teachers doing this to kids I guess.

But fortunately, a better material for retaining evidence could not have been chosen so for whatever reason it was done, it is just about sure to produce at least some information about who put it there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2008, 09:49:12 PM »

I have a favor to ask everyone...
As a single gal, I wasn't even gonna mess with a Christmas Tree this year, but thinking of Caylee without one and that the first gift of Christmas was a child; I decided to put my tree up and place my "The Children are the future" ornament on it. 
So, in honor of Caylee can everyone with a tree hang an ornament for Caylee.  If you don't do Christmas, can you paint or draw a "sunshine" and hang it on a window.  Since we all know her from singing that song. 
Thanks,
Junkie

What a beautiful thought and yes I will hang an ornament for Caylee on my tree!
Thank you Junkie 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2008, 09:49:47 PM »

Tim Miller was on NG the night remains were found.

GRACE: Joining me right now, also there at the location where the remains were discovered, is Tim Miller. He is the director of Texas Equusearch. He has searched exhaustively for little Caylee. He says the sources -- his sources say this is little Caylee.

Tim, your workers, volunteers, everybody has been in and around this area, but isn`t it true that at the time the search was going down, Hurricane Faye had come through and there was extensive flooding?

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Nancy, if you recall -- and I got a lot of criticism for calling the search off the first time, but we actually lost a four-wheeler back in this same exact area that one of the volunteers was on the four-wheeler and water went totally over it. And the next day is when I called the search off, and it`s the best choice I ever made because if you recall back then, I said, You know what? If this little girl is under the water and a horse steps on her or a four-wheeler goes over or even a person steps on her just thinking it`s some type of debris underneath the water, then we`ve jeopardized any future search efforts.

And then when we came back the second time, this water where she was found -- and I actually went right back to the scene with investigators a couple of hours ago. But this water was still high when we came back the second time. And a neighbor actually said it was about a week-and-a-half ago or two weeks at the most when the water receded enough that you could see anything there.

So this is an area that we tried to search. Weather conditions just would not allow it. And I will never, ever regret calling the search off at that time because we could have done far more damage than good if we had...

GRACE: Tim, I remember that very night -- I remember talking to you about that night on the show, asking you why you pulled out. And you made it very clear that you were so afraid that in all the water -- it was feet deep -- that you were afraid if Caylee`s remains were there, they would be ruined or scattered and would never be found. And boy, were you right, Tim Miller. You never made a better call in your life.

MILLER: Thank you.

IIRC, Tim came after Tropical Storm Fay - which hit about 8/19 - 8/20 in that area!  The area was searched by LE prior to the storm!!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #109 on: December 13, 2008, 09:49:56 PM »

Someone posted this thought on another site:

Some have suggested Caylee was put in one of those vacuum seal closet bags

now THAT is sick...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2008, 09:51:21 PM »

When I think of the duct tape, I don't think of abductors but rather Casey just trying to keep Caylee quiet.  Most seem to think this more likely to be associated with kidnapping, however.  Heard too many stories about evil school teachers doing this to kids I guess.

But fortunately, a better material for retaining evidence could not have been chosen so for whatever reason it was done, it is just about sure to produce at least some information about who put it there.
Yes thats the best thing they could have found as far as holding the fingerprints and fibers......Casey didnt pay attention when she watched all those CSI shows did she, but then she was prolly texting when that part was shown.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: December 13, 2008, 09:51:22 PM »

LOL maybe one weekend MSNBC will do endless reruns of the lockup series of casey in prison 

I'll be interested to see what new info there may be.. I am just disgusted with how close Geraldo and JB seem to have become. Earlier in a live report on FNC, Geraldo was annoyed that LE wouldn't allow JB and his team of merry smoke screen experts examine the crime scene and then Dr Spitz, who used to be very respected until the PS debacle, verbalized how indignant he was that they wouldn't allow him the professional courtesy to observe the autopsy I am glad LE is sticking to their guns.
I have become bery jaded with these pay to play ME's who spent a lifetime building reps only to sell themselves and end up looking assinine on the stand for the defense..

I think the defense gathered as a spectical to make a statement. We are trying to get in and we are experts but they won't let us. Of course not...they are building their case. It is a crime scene. The defense shouldn't go in the crime scene until investigators are done.

I think the bag was put there in June. There was plenty of water at the time to move it from it's original location I think. If Tim lost a four wheeler in the water then it was deep enough to move a bag to a different area than put.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #112 on: December 13, 2008, 09:52:23 PM »

I have a favor to ask everyone...
As a single gal, I wasn't even gonna mess with a Christmas Tree this year, but thinking of Caylee without one and that the first gift of Christmas was a child; I decided to put my tree up and place my "The Children are the future" ornament on it. 
So, in honor of Caylee can everyone with a tree hang an ornament for Caylee.  If you don't do Christmas, can you paint or draw a "sunshine" and hang it on a window.  Since we all know her from singing that song. 
Thanks,
Junkie

I think I will stop in at the disney store tomorrow while I am at the mall and buy a special princess ornament just for Caylee. Thanks news, what a nice thought, thanks for sharing.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2008, 09:52:39 PM »

OMG I feel like a complete moron How could I forget....My SIL in 13 and her teacher duct taped her mouth shut twice!!!!!

She said it was a joke but I was NOT HAPPY NOR did I think it was acceptable!!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2008, 09:53:29 PM »

I am glad you brought that up because I watched that short segment he was doing.  I could not believe his whole segment was about how bad the state is being to the defense.  I won't watch his show tonight because I am certain as the main guest suggests - it will be a continuation of whatever Baez needs him to do. 

I had no respect for Geraldo, as he has proven time and time again over the course of his "should have been over" career he doesn't deserve.  I can't believe I was able to reach down and find just a bit more disgust at the bottom of the barrel.  He is so transparent.  He is a tool for Baez, the mouth clown who needs over-sized shoes to match his obvious over-sized appetite as of late.  Thank God the Judge in the latest motion wasn't a pushover, although he worried me a bit as he reminded me of the goofy ass judge in the Anna Nicole Simpson trial. Just a bit.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2008, 09:54:53 PM »

They interviewed the 10 yo who lives on the adjoining property to where the remains were found and he said there is standing water in much of the woods knee to waist deep in places all summer long.  He said it only went down a couple of weeks ago as it does every winter.  He did seem pretty credible to me.

I also suspect there are little ravines and ditches formed by water run off where the water would be, not a total flood plain.  I think the remains were tossed into one of those.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: December 13, 2008, 09:56:16 PM »

Correction 19 yo who lived next door to the place the remains were found.  Not a 10 yo.

Too tired to be posting so will go watch Geraldo and hope he doesn't sing the praises of Baez or will change channels.

PERSONA NON GRATA

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #117 on: December 13, 2008, 09:56:50 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's

I was in the cage from Noon till about 2:3O am last nite and this is my First time back - I tried to read what was in the last cage ..within the later last posts.

I find that I am too exhausted to read due to My Heart hurts so much .. Not that Caylee was to be found alive. We all knew that she was no longer among us.

The findings of Caylee,  that have been introduced via media and such just tears at me so and I know I am not alone.  I did leave the cage last night and maybe slept 3 hours and started my day today at 6 am. I think that this is just a Human Travesty of all accord that a child be treated in such a way.

That a precious Caylee be tossed like she was Nothing and then to have what was done to her on top of her own little self.

I find the Ants " Parents" very viable to be charged within all that has been said and re-stated and re-stated by their own accountability. They have Never Once ever STOOD up and Cried for Caylee .. NOT Once. They have only created speculative words, against their own words... re writing everything that they willfully know is on video.

Casey in my thoughts needs to be sentenced and I am going to leave it up to the Inmates of Orange County Correctional facility to give her ..her sentence. I truly do not believe that the courts will prevail for Caylee.  All that is needed is for Casey to be put into general population within the Orange County Prison System. Correctional system.

I think that the Media has taken precedence of this Case and its Not been about Caylee for some time.

I am sure ~The Ant's have so many legal papers in front of them for Profit of Books, Movies, exclusives ... they will be busy with which one to PICK for their Retirement for the next 3 months or so .... 

Who will provide a Funeral for Caylee ? 
Well we have Larry King and things to do ... YOU Know ...

Does Anyone within the ANT'S  Recall Her" Caylee Marie Anthony"  within this Circus ?

I am sure her Papa Great Grandpa Does .. You are My Sun Shine Papa 

Casey's fate will be found among her own cell mates. Just as Jeffrey Dahmer.

The Longer Casey has Freedom of Speech and Self Containment - the Bigger the Payroll gets within Media ... She is not to be another " Charlie Manson" ... please.
IF Casey is to be kept under " supervision" or in " Solitary" - I wish for the People of Florida to protest/sue what ever it takes to get her to be put into General Population.

For Caylee the little tiny Baby who Had a Heart of Gold and Was So healthy and Precious - I stand for Her ...first and foremost.

She needs Justice for her little Soul to Be at Peace. 

Beautifully said, I couldn't agree more. But I do believe justice will come for Caylee, her remains inside that garbage bag will say it all, along with the hard work of LE, and the state's presentation of their case. When I watched LK the other night, I became livid watching her grandparents, for some reason their lies esp got to me more than usual. I got this weird feeling that Caylee was looking down at all of this and thinking I never was really loved. It bothered me the rest of the night, and I woke up the next morning feeling the same way. When her remains were found, I just felt it is time and she will get justice. The defense can have their dream team, in the end the right thing will prevail.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: December 13, 2008, 09:56:58 PM »

Goodnight Anna!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: December 13, 2008, 09:57:28 PM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.