March 28, 2024, 07:10:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300014 times)
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »

When I watched the video it looked like there was maybe some sort of bedding in one of those bags. Maybe she used a pillowcase, sheet, or something to tie her hands and/or feet with. That could have been something that they could "match" with the house.

I am starting to wonder if she didn't return to the scene to add the duct tape and rope, or something to tie her up with, after she comes up with the kidnapping idea. Maybe that is the day she went to Jesse's to take a shower, not after she killed her, but after she altered the scene. She may have also removed Caylee's clothes and put them in that dumpster that the dogs hit at, which is why she said something about them not finding her clothes. Well of course not, you put them in two different spots, or maybe multiple spots......

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2008, 09:58:39 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's

I was in the cage from Noon till about 2:3O am last nite and this is my First time back - I tried to read what was in the last cage ..within the later last posts.

I find that I am too exhausted to read due to My Heart hurts so much .. Not that Caylee was to be found alive. We all knew that she was no longer among us.

The findings of Caylee,  that have been introduced via media and such just tears at me so and I know I am not alone.  I did leave the cage last night and maybe slept 3 hours and started my day today at 6 am. I think that this is just a Human Travesty of all accord that a child be treated in such a way.

That a precious Caylee be tossed like she was Nothing and then to have what was done to her on top of her own little self.

I find the Ants " Parents" very viable to be charged within all that has been said and re-stated and re-stated by their own accountability. They have Never Once ever STOOD up and Cried for Caylee .. NOT Once. They have only created speculative words, against their own words... re writing everything that they willfully know is on video.

Casey in my thoughts needs to be sentenced and I am going to leave it up to the Inmates of Orange County Correctional facility to give her ..her sentence. I truly do not believe that the courts will prevail for Caylee.  All that is needed is for Casey to be put into general population within the Orange County Prison System. Correctional system.

I think that the Media has taken precedence of this Case and its Not been about Caylee for some time.

I am sure ~The Ant's have so many legal papers in front of them for Profit of Books, Movies, exclusives ... they will be busy with which one to PICK for their Retirement for the next 3 months or so .... 

Who will provide a Funeral for Caylee ? 
Well we have Larry King and things to do ... YOU Know ...

Does Anyone within the ANT'S  Recall Her" Caylee Marie Anthony"  within this Circus ?

I am sure her Papa Great Grandpa Does .. You are My Sun Shine Papa 

Casey's fate will be found among her own cell mates. Just as Jeffrey Dahmer.

The Longer Casey has Freedom of Speech and Self Containment - the Bigger the Payroll gets within Media ... She is not to be another " Charlie Manson" ... please.
IF Casey is to be kept under " supervision" or in " Solitary" - I wish for the People of Florida to protest/sue what ever it takes to get her to be put into General Population.

For Caylee the little tiny Baby who Had a Heart of Gold and Was So healthy and Precious - I stand for Her ...first and foremost.

She needs Justice for her little Soul to Be at Peace. 

Beautifully said, I couldn't agree more. But I do believe justice will come for Caylee, her remains inside that garbage bag will say it all, along with the hard work of LE, and the state's presentation of their case. When I watched LK the other night, I became livid watching her grandparents, for some reason their lies esp got to me more than usual. I got this weird feeling that Caylee was looking down at all of this and thinking I never was really loved. It bothered me the rest of the night, and I woke up the next morning feeling the same way. When her remains were found, I just felt it is time and she will get justice. The defense can have their dream team, in the end the right thing will prevail.
When caylee's body was found they said that cayle was aware of what her mother was doing....can be possible that caylee was buried in the anthony's alive
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2008, 09:58:51 PM »

hmmmm soooooooooooo possibly geo or cindy could have VACUUMED sand or dirt or whathaveyou out of the trunk.. car... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

vacuums... vacuums... for one of those closet vacuum bags... or... just want to see if there is sand or dirt that someone CLEANED UP from the car..

george is a clean freak when it comes to cars.....hmmmmmmmmmmm

clothes that she tossed in with the remains.. .... possibly.... of course it could be towels or washclothes .....used to wipe up...

hmmmmmmm

so many possibilites...

whatEVER it is.... it has made smiling highfiving LEE AND CASEY suddenly cranky (taking down flowers and such today) and panic attack... (casey needing meds to calm down) .. AND it has ACTUALLY managed to SHUT CINDY UP completely....

i didnt think that could be done...

george? he has TRIED to keep quiet i think for sometime... in interviews he lets cindy do all the talking...
she seems to want to control the conversation... (read: propaganda)

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: December 13, 2008, 09:58:54 PM »

I have a favor to ask everyone...
As a single gal, I wasn't even gonna mess with a Christmas Tree this year, but thinking of Caylee without one and that the first gift of Christmas was a child; I decided to put my tree up and place my "The Children are the future" ornament on it. 
So, in honor of Caylee can everyone with a tree hang an ornament for Caylee.  If you don't do Christmas, can you paint or draw a "sunshine" and hang it on a window.  Since we all know her from singing that song. 
Thanks,
Junkie

I think I will stop in at the disney store tomorrow while I am at the mall and buy a special princess ornament just for Caylee. Thanks news, what a nice thought, thanks for sharing.

I have an angel ornament I am going to write Caylee in glitter on for this.  Thanks for the great idea.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: December 13, 2008, 10:00:07 PM »

They interviewed the 10 yo who lives on the adjoining property to where the remains were found and he said there is standing water in much of the woods knee to waist deep in places all summer long.  He said it only went down a couple of weeks ago as it does every winter.  He did seem pretty credible to me.

I also suspect there are little ravines and ditches formed by water run off where the water would be, not a total flood plain.  I think the remains were tossed into one of those.

There are conflicting reports and interviews.  Wouldn't the dogs hit - even if there was water!!  To be honest, I a relieved the FBI is involved!  Glad Casey and Cindy wanted them brought in!!   
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: December 13, 2008, 10:00:21 PM »

If there was a Zeneida who was her nanny and she cared for her for what...2 yrs. I son't think this "nanny" would tape the childs mouth and much less believe she would kill her. Also if hte nanny had money as Casey said then why would she need to kidnap the child? No ransom needed. In fact possibly a person would kidnap the child because they didn't have one and take good care of them. The other day the A's were saying she is being taken good care of. Huh? I thought that was a stupid remark to make about a "kidnapped" child.

Anyway we all know...there was/is no Zeneida who was a nanny. Zanny-maybe....Xanex
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2008, 10:01:17 PM »

Who is Shango?

Shango and Simian were anonymous code talkers from Aruba, who started posting early in the Natalee investigation.  They posted cryptic messages that described what had happened that fateful night.  Many of us have spent months and years doing research to decipher these codes.  We feel that we have uncovered most of what the cryptic messages were telling us.  We have learned the identity of Simian and we have very strong suspicions about the identity of Shango.  There is an entire section of Natalee Holloway here on SM that is designated for Shango and Simian.  It's very interesting and shocking to read.  We have uncovered the corrupt underbelly of Aruba and many of the players involved.  Shango is not Joran's lawyer.

Red is the owner and founder of Scared Monkeys.  He is an advocate for missing persons and an ally of Tim Miller and TES.  Remember, when Red says something, pay close attention because it is often something very important that he is trying to share with us.  He is not Cindy's brother.
Thank you SS. I have seen the Shango/Simian thread, but it confused me so much. Are they good code talkers or Vandersloot talkers?

What I have read from Red is awesome. Wish they could clone him. I would marry the clone. JK Mrs Red. 

ditto Mrs Red

I want one!!!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: December 13, 2008, 10:01:28 PM »

Oh monkeys I dont know if I can stomach Geraldo Im going to try ---
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #128 on: December 13, 2008, 10:01:29 PM »

When I watched the video it looked like there was maybe some sort of bedding in one of those bags. Maybe she used a pillowcase, sheet, or something to tie her hands and/or feet with. That could have been something that they could "match" with the house.

I am starting to wonder if she didn't return to the scene to add the duct tape and rope, or something to tie her up with, after she comes up with the kidnapping idea. Maybe that is the day she went to Jesse's to take a shower, not after she killed her, but after she altered the scene. She may have also removed Caylee's clothes and put them in that dumpster that the dogs hit at, which is why she said something about them not finding her clothes. Well of course not, you put them in two different spots, or maybe multiple spots......

looked like the crib bedding that i saw on gretas first walk through with cindy way back when.....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: December 13, 2008, 10:01:32 PM »

If Casey is going to go with her second "official" story, that Zanny and Samantha took Caylee at the park, then the prosecution is going to say, "wait, we're you lying then (when she told her first story), or are you lying now?

I can't wait.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: December 13, 2008, 10:02:41 PM »

They interviewed the 10 yo who lives on the adjoining property to where the remains were found and he said there is standing water in much of the woods knee to waist deep in places all summer long.  He said it only went down a couple of weeks ago as it does every winter.  He did seem pretty credible to me.

I also suspect there are little ravines and ditches formed by water run off where the water would be, not a total flood plain.  I think the remains were tossed into one of those.

There are conflicting reports and interviews.  Wouldn't the dogs hit - even if there was water!!  To be honest, I a relieved the FBI is involved!  Glad Casey and Cindy wanted them brought in!!   

They do have cadaver dogs that can detect in water.  I'm not sure they were used.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #131 on: December 13, 2008, 10:04:00 PM »

Nite Monkeys, Joe and I are going to bed. This is wearing me out. Have a good evening. Oh and one last thing before we go to bed.

I HATE CASEY, CINDY AND LEE ANTHONY

I somewhat Hate George too, but I think he is just a putz that can answer the phone unless he asks that b*tch of a wife. JMO, I will go to Mass in the morning and pray for my hatred and ugly thoughts about the Anthonys.  Oh, maybe not. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #132 on: December 13, 2008, 10:04:19 PM »

My take on all the pond scum involved (well, almost all), it this offends anyone- I apologize in advance

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #133 on: December 13, 2008, 10:04:55 PM »

Who is Shango?

Shango and Simian were anonymous code talkers from Aruba, who started posting early in the Natalee investigation.  They posted cryptic messages that described what had happened that fateful night.  Many of us have spent months and years doing research to decipher these codes.  We feel that we have uncovered most of what the cryptic messages were telling us.  We have learned the identity of Simian and we have very strong suspicions about the identity of Shango.  There is an entire section of Natalee Holloway here on SM that is designated for Shango and Simian.  It's very interesting and shocking to read.  We have uncovered the corrupt underbelly of Aruba and many of the players involved.  Shango is not Joran's lawyer.

Red is the owner and founder of Scared Monkeys.  He is an advocate for missing persons and an ally of Tim Miller and TES.  Remember, when Red says something, pay close attention because it is often something very important that he is trying to share with us.  He is not Cindy's brother.
Thank you SS. I have seen the Shango/Simian thread, but it confused me so much. Are they good code talkers or Vandersloot talkers?

What I have read from Red is awesome. Wish they could clone him. I would marry the clone. JK Mrs Red. 

ditto Mrs Red

I want one!!!
Friend of Monkey, keep your monkey paws off my Red Clone. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: December 13, 2008, 10:04:59 PM »

Did Lee really move the memorial items? Can I please have the link?
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: December 13, 2008, 10:06:04 PM »

My take on all the pond scum involved (well, almost all), it this offends anyone- I apologize in advance
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: December 13, 2008, 10:07:50 PM »

They do have cadaver dogs that can detect in water.  I'm not sure they were used.

Well if there was water there, I would hope would use the right kind of dogs!! 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: December 13, 2008, 10:08:22 PM »

Geraldo has Phil Keating on.. I met him in October when he covered Bill Clinton campaigning in Fort Pierce Fla.. I called him over, introduced myself, shook his hand and we took a pic.. lmao flamom's brush with fame   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: December 13, 2008, 10:09:02 PM »

Lee Anthony arrived at the Anthony home and removed the memorial set up.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.htm

From Orlando Sentinel

If these clues link the body with evidence gathered from the home or from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, where tests showed signs of a decomposing body, the find could be a boon to prosecutors, Weinblatt said.

But if authorities cannot determine how long the body was in the woods, all bets are off, Weinblatt said. The defense could argue the body was placed in the woods while Casey Anthony was in jail.

"The main question is, 'Where has the body been?' " he said.

I will be addressing this lame premise that the defense will try and attempt. It is actually one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Incidentally, according to my sources their was an indentation in the ground where the bag was and little growing under it. It had been there a while.

If Casey had an accomplice, why in the heck would they have placed Caylee w/in 3/10th of a mile from home when they could have brought her 100's of miles away? Who in their right mind in one of the most covered missing person cases would go back to an area where people would be on the look out to dispose a body?

The answer is, they would not.

The defense can try as they might all their BS ... their client will be found guilty.

The defenses only job at this point is to keep a needle out of her arm.

Hmmm not far from the anthony's house

1. I would be talking to Casey's  friend Chris who seen Casey jogging down Chickasaw on July 15th Around 9:30 am.. Murders sometime go back to the scene

2. I would be talking to Tony' about the  day of June 23rd when he broke into the shed to retrieve gas cans for Casey and bringing her back to her car. Hmmm Was her car parked on or around Chickasaw that day? Out of gas ploy ...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: December 13, 2008, 10:09:33 PM »

Nite Monkeys, Joe and I are going to bed. This is wearing me out. Have a good evening. Oh and one last thing before we go to bed.

I HATE CASEY, CINDY AND LEE ANTHONY

I somewhat Hate George too, but I think he is just a putz that can answer the phone unless he asks that b*tch of a wife. JMO, I will go to Mass in the morning and pray for my hatred and ugly thoughts about the Anthonys.  Oh, maybe not. 
Goodnight!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.