April 16, 2024, 12:07:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 301462 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #180 on: December 13, 2008, 10:29:02 PM »

Ok, Now I have been FORCED to add to my scum cast

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #181 on: December 13, 2008, 10:29:28 PM »

Wonder if the defense "dream" team would have showed up today if Geraldo hadn't been there.  This is all for show folks.  Still would love to know who's paying for this defense team.

Whoever stands to capitalize the most on Casey being exonorated!!! 

They capitalize on it no matter what the final outcome. 

exposure... advertising... ego boost..you name it.. that is exactly right.. they DO capitalize on it no matter what ...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: December 13, 2008, 10:29:35 PM »

I think Casey flipped in a fit of rage, taped Caylees mouth shut and either beat her or chloroformed her.  Personnaly I think she beat her or strangled her.  Sorry, it's painful but she is that NUTS!!!  I think she dumped her close to home to let out more rage.  Like here she is mom and dad.  I'm going out to party!!! 

Are you speaking from any kind of experience?   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: December 13, 2008, 10:29:39 PM »

my little girl still looking for cayleee..last week we went to builderbear and she got a bunny and called her Caylee....after that i went to another store and she found a magnifier(is is the name?) and i found her looking inside a big las if caylee was there....she was asking...little caylee are you there? i felt so bad...now I do not how to explain that caylee is not more with us.
That's so sad. How old is she? She sure sounds like a very loving little girl.
she is 6, she saw early news tha caylee was missing and new that the mother could do something bad to caylee but she does not know that caylee is dead i do not know how to explain her that caylee is dead i know she will ask me if casey killed caylee ...i do not what to say because she was asking lately why moms hurt babies.....I do not what to tell her....she will cry ....she got a princess dress for her bunny because the picture that she saw of caylee is with the princess dress...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #184 on: December 13, 2008, 10:29:59 PM »

I think Casey flipped in a fit of rage, taped Caylees mouth shut and either beat her or chloroformed her.  Personnaly I think she beat her or strangled her.  Sorry, it's painful but she is that NUTS!!!  I think she dumped her close to home to let out more rage.  Like here she is mom and dad.  I'm going out to party!!! 

Absolutely not!!!  There are real babysitters around in a pinch!!!  If one works for a living.

Neighbors work well too! 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: December 13, 2008, 10:31:15 PM »

What if Caylee had tape on her mouth to quite her and then she was silenced like JonBenet Ramsey..with a ligature that wouldn't take any strength especially with a 2 yr old. I really am thinking the chloroform was maybe not used on Caylee but for cleanup in the car or the drug scene stuff.

it can be possible...if she killed in her car she does not need to taped her...she must killed her in her house so cindy will not heard
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #186 on: December 13, 2008, 10:32:10 PM »

If just one of these rotten Medical examiners would back up and offer to provide services for free to the prosecution, I think they would retain some sense of respectability in God's eyes.  The money they could make in interviews would dwarf what little piece of the pie they are all nibbling on like dung beetles.

Come on Kobi, where is your sense of decency???

They are bunch of cockroaches and rodents who think the lights are turned off.  OCSO and Caylee, shine your light!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: December 13, 2008, 10:32:56 PM »

Wonder if the defense "dream" team would have showed up today if Geraldo hadn't been there.  This is all for show folks.  Still would love to know who's paying for this defense team.

Whoever stands to capitalize the most on Casey being exonorated!!! 

They capitalize on it no matter what the final outcome. 

I tend to think if she is exonerated that there would likely be much more money to be made.  Scott Peterson went bye bye and that ended that.  If Casey were to get off this case could be stretched to full capacity.  Media makes money, publishers, producers, it goes on and on.  There would be no end in sight for the vulchers.  IMO
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: December 13, 2008, 10:33:09 PM »

Absolutely not!!!  There are real babysitters around in a pinch!!!  If one works for a living.

Neighbors work well too! 

Casey didn't have to look far since her parents were most likely willing to babysit.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #189 on: December 13, 2008, 10:33:49 PM »

Don't stop with the Anthonys and Geraldo, look at all the defense characters you have to work with. Do you think Dr. Baden will become part of the defense experts?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #190 on: December 13, 2008, 10:36:13 PM »

Don't stop with the Anthonys and Geraldo, look at all the defense characters you have to work with. Do you think Dr. Baden will become part of the defense experts?

Probably~ and then I will have to post all the crap I have on him

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: December 13, 2008, 10:37:16 PM »

Neighbors work well too! 

Casey didn't have to look far since her parents were most likely willing to babysit.

I respectfully disagree.  I think her parents were giving her a hard time about going out.  They may have been using that as leverage to try and get her to find a Damn Job!!  It was one thing when Ricardo let Caylee sleep over, but Tony was against it.  Poor little Casey had to go home at a decent hour and watch her own child.  I think the A's were fed up with her lieing and stealing and were refusing to sit for Caylee at night.
princess monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: December 13, 2008, 10:37:17 PM »

I have a favor to ask everyone...
As a single gal, I wasn't even gonna mess with a Christmas Tree this year, but thinking of Caylee without one and that the first gift of Christmas was a child; I decided to put my tree up and place my "The Children are the future" ornament on it. 
So, in honor of Caylee can everyone with a tree hang an ornament for Caylee.  If you don't do Christmas, can you paint or draw a "sunshine" and hang it on a window.  Since we all know her from singing that song. 
Thanks,
Junkie

I think I will stop in at the disney store tomorrow while I am at the mall and buy a special princess ornament just for Caylee. Thanks news, what a nice thought, thanks for sharing.

Thanks to all who are participating!  And Orchid, she liked Monkeys too!  I know just putting my tree up and lighting it up has made me feel a tad better - like I am sending her light and love with the brilliant lights.  Thanks all!

This idea brought tears to my eyes, it is so incredibly thoughtful. However I think I must be the only Jewish monkey on this board. Last night my family and I went to Temple and said the Jewish Mourner's prayer for Caylee, it was very emotional and moving for us. I will ask my boys (ages 11, 14, and 17) what we can do during Hanukkah to honor and remember her. Thanks for the idea.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: December 13, 2008, 10:37:46 PM »

my little girl still looking for cayleee..last week we went to builderbear and she got a bunny and called her Caylee....after that i went to another store and she found a magnifier(is is the name?) and i found her looking inside a big las if caylee was there....she was asking...little caylee are you there? i felt so bad...now I do not how to explain that caylee is not more with us.
she is 6, she saw early news tha caylee was missing and new that the mother could do something bad to caylee but she does not know that caylee is dead i do not know how to explain her that caylee is dead i know she will ask me if casey killed caylee ...i do not what to say because she was asking lately why moms hurt babies.....I do not what to tell her....she will cry ....she got a princess dress for her bunny because the picture that she saw of caylee is with the princess dress...
I'm sure you will find the right words to explain it to her, it is alot harder to explain things like this when she is only 6.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #194 on: December 13, 2008, 10:39:49 PM »

Neighbors work well too! 

I respectfully disagree.  I think her parents were giving her a hard time about going out.  They may have been using that as leverage to try and get her to find a Damn Job!!  It was one thing when Ricardo let Caylee sleep over, but Tony was against it.  Poor little Casey had to go home at a decent hour and watch her own child.  I think the A's were fed up with her lieing and stealing and were refusing to sit for Caylee at night.

MM - ITA - I do think that Cindy wanted Casey to go up and be better mother! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: December 13, 2008, 10:40:03 PM »

Probably~ and then I will have to post all the crap I have on him
And I for one would be very interested in that.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: December 13, 2008, 10:40:06 PM »

Neighbors work well too! 

You could very well be right.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: December 13, 2008, 10:41:11 PM »

I am so sorry that you have to explain to your little one things that are really not explainable. No normal person can explain why a mother would hurt her own beautiful baby. Anything you say destroys some part of your child's innocence, but she is at the age where you can't spin something because she will hear things and know you haven't been truthful. I hope you can find the words you need to say to answer her questions.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: December 13, 2008, 10:41:20 PM »

I was wondering how long it would be before Dr Baden flipped and he did criticizing LE for not allowing the spin Dr's at the autopsy. I may only be a nurse, but I only remember independent examiners being allowed to observe these sort of medical services 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: December 13, 2008, 10:41:55 PM »

Neighbors work well too! 

You could very well be right.

Right is my middle name!!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.