March 28, 2024, 08:07:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300017 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: December 13, 2008, 10:55:25 PM »

hey remember one time in Tony statement he said that Casey got up in the middle of the night and left and told him her mom wanted her to bring caylee home....does anybody know what day that was..

also does anybody remember what day it was that she showed up at jessies to take a shower.

That was from Ricardo's statement!!
She took a shower at Jesse's July 1st around 10:30 a.m.

Thanks.........but my ideal was blownbecause I thought that Tony had said she left in the middle of the night, I dont know the date when Ricardo said it so............................I had to take my meds and they are making me groggy..lol

Ricardo said that she left in the night.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #221 on: December 13, 2008, 10:55:57 PM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I really believe the bag was moved there after the searches took place.  JMO

Didn't Tim say there was water? 

Here is the link about the water and the video I was talking about

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: December 13, 2008, 10:56:40 PM »

my girl is pretty smart and she is very concerned about caylee.........I did not know that the kids in her school talk about caylee
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #223 on: December 13, 2008, 10:57:27 PM »

When I watched the video it looked like there was maybe some sort of bedding in one of those bags. Maybe she used a pillowcase, sheet, or something to tie her hands and/or feet with. That could have been something that they could "match" with the house.

I am starting to wonder if she didn't return to the scene to add the duct tape and rope, or something to tie her up with, after she comes up with the kidnapping idea. Maybe that is the day she went to Jesse's to take a shower, not after she killed her, but after she altered the scene. She may have also removed Caylee's clothes and put them in that dumpster that the dogs hit at, which is why she said something about them not finding her clothes. Well of course not, you put them in two different spots, or maybe multiple spots......

looked like the crib bedding that i saw on gretas first walk through with cindy way back when.....

Can someone please find me a picture of Caylee's bed/bedding set? I have seen them all over, and now, when I want to see a picture I can't find one. I've been googling for over 30 mins and I'm getting REALLY frustrated now!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: December 13, 2008, 10:57:37 PM »

Lee has been working out, thats why we havent seen him, and now he is strong enough to tear up a bunch of flowers and ribbon......boy Ill bet he's sore now after using all those muscles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he's a +++++!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: December 13, 2008, 10:57:55 PM »

my girl is pretty smart and she is very concerned about caylee.........I did not know that the kids in her school talk about caylee
It's amazing, isn;t it? Even my teens talk aut Caylee and ask for updates

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: December 13, 2008, 10:58:25 PM »

hey remember one time in Tony statement he said that Casey got up in the middle of the night and left and told him her mom wanted her to bring caylee home....does anybody know what day that was..

also does anybody remember what day it was that she showed up at jessies to take a shower.

Thanks.........but my ideal was blownbecause I thought that Tony had said she left in the middle of the night, I dont know the date when Ricardo said it so............................I had to take my meds and they are making me groggy..lol

It seems that the only moments she thought about caylee was when she was at bed and not partying
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #227 on: December 13, 2008, 10:58:31 PM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I really believe the bag was moved there after the searches took place.  JMO

oops~ Forgot the link      http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=24109&z=3

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: December 13, 2008, 10:59:34 PM »

Yes. I posted it back a few pages. He was on NG Thurs night and couldn't search twice because of water. That is why he pulled out the first time.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #229 on: December 13, 2008, 10:59:43 PM »

I found a video today of a teen who videotaped the search in the woods after the utility worker called 911, he stated it had been waist deep in water until about 2 weeks ago........I'll try to find the link.

I am glad "the bag" was in water - perserved remains, perhaps prevented animals from getting to it!

But my 2 concerns are - why didn't the dogs pick up the scent still?  And why are their conflicting reports.  I am looking at this because you know the defense it going to get dirty!!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: December 13, 2008, 11:00:52 PM »

It's amazing, isn;t it? Even my teens talk aut Caylee and ask for updates
yes it is amazing.......she asked for updates too. There is bad for them because they know at early edge that maybe they can not be safe with their own parents...?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: December 13, 2008, 11:02:17 PM »

It seems that the only moments she thought about caylee was when she was at bed and not partying
Yea I remember now,   I guess that was when she was dating him........and I doubt Casey ever really thought about Caylee at all...........because if she wasnt partying then she was on the computor or the phone, she only thought about Caylee when she interupted her or kept her from doing something or going somewhere!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: December 13, 2008, 11:02:59 PM »

When I watched the video it looked like there was maybe some sort of bedding in one of those bags. Maybe she used a pillowcase, sheet, or something to tie her hands and/or feet with. That could have been something that they could "match" with the house.

I am starting to wonder if she didn't return to the scene to add the duct tape and rope, or something to tie her up with, after she comes up with the kidnapping idea. Maybe that is the day she went to Jesse's to take a shower, not after she killed her, but after she altered the scene. She may have also removed Caylee's clothes and put them in that dumpster that the dogs hit at, which is why she said something about them not finding her clothes. Well of course not, you put them in two different spots, or maybe multiple spots......

looked like the crib bedding that i saw on gretas first walk through with cindy way back when.....

Can someone please find me a picture of Caylee's bed/bedding set? I have seen them all over, and now, when I want to see a picture I can't find one. I've been googling for over 30 mins and I'm getting REALLY frustrated now!!!

I inserted what looks like a small pillow from her bed they took with they recently searched the Anthony home again:

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: December 13, 2008, 11:03:52 PM »

Well hubby down neck..wants to check his email so I better get off of here but wanted to ask if someone remembers who picked up Casey and helped her get gas for her car? He said when he took her to put it in he didn't notice a smell. It seems he said she was somewhere in her neighborhood.
Anybody...who? when?

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: December 13, 2008, 11:03:53 PM »

I found a video today of a teen who videotaped the search in the woods after the utility worker called 911, he stated it had been waist deep in water until about 2 weeks ago........I'll try to find the link.

I am glad "the bag" was in water - perserved remains, perhaps prevented animals from getting to it!

But my 2 concerns are - why didn't the dogs pick up the scent still?  And why are their conflicting reports.  I am looking at this because you know the defense it going to get dirty!!
for 6 months is difficult to believe that caylee still have soft tissue. I hear doctors said in NG after 2 months caylee was missing that the only thing will find is bones
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: December 13, 2008, 11:03:59 PM »

Florida grass (Bermuda grass) appears to be strong and hard but it isnt.  A path can be made within only a few days.  So not convinced about the worn spot from the bag.  But not sure if it was moved either!  Oh, I don't know!! 

My husband left a pile of leaves laying in our back yard for 2 days - our grass yellowed and died and we are talking temps of 40 degrees.  I don't think the grass/weeds would take too long in the Florida heat to die.  Something else I've been thinking about; I can't even put my trash cans out the night before trash day without the lids, or animals will tear through everything and leave a scattered mess.  I just don't see how Caylee has been out in the open without her bones being scattered a good distance if she has been out there for a long period of time.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: December 13, 2008, 11:04:05 PM »

oops~ Forgot the link      http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=24109&z=3

Thank you! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: December 13, 2008, 11:04:06 PM »

Well what is the furthest distance a dog can pick up a scent??  Maybe they weren't close enough to the body?  Maybe , maybe maybe....ask Tim!!! 
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #238 on: December 13, 2008, 11:04:54 PM »

I think Casey flipped in a fit of rage, taped Caylees mouth shut and either beat her or chloroformed her.  Personnaly I think she beat her or strangled her.  Sorry, it's painful but she is that NUTS!!!  I think she dumped her close to home to let out more rage.  Like here she is mom and dad.  I'm going out to party!!! 

Are you speaking from any kind of experience?   

That's my take too.

Absolutely not!!!  There are real babysitters around in a pinch!!!  If one works for a living.

Neighbors work well too! 

Casey didn't have to look far since her parents were most likely willing to babysit.

I respectfully disagree.  I think her parents were giving her a hard time about going out.  They may have been using that as leverage to try and get her to find a Damn Job!!  It was one thing when Ricardo let Caylee sleep over, but Tony was against it.  Poor little Casey had to go home at a decent hour and watch her own child.  I think the A's were fed up with her lieing and stealing and were refusing to sit for Caylee at night.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #239 on: December 13, 2008, 11:06:08 PM »

I inserted what looks like a small pillow from her bed they took with they recently searched the Anthony home again:

Ahhh Klass thank you so much!! It was making me CRAZY!

My daughter has that same bedding in her room at my parent's house. The Winnie-the-pooh Ecru bedding!

And that DEFINITELY does look like part of it in that evidence bag.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.