March 28, 2024, 05:27:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300004 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #240 on: December 13, 2008, 11:07:10 PM »

I have a favor to ask everyone...
As a single gal, I wasn't even gonna mess with a Christmas Tree this year, but thinking of Caylee without one and that the first gift of Christmas was a child; I decided to put my tree up and place my "The Children are the future" ornament on it. 
So, in honor of Caylee can everyone with a tree hang an ornament for Caylee.  If you don't do Christmas, can you paint or draw a "sunshine" and hang it on a window.  Since we all know her from singing that song. 
Thanks,
Junkie
What a fabulous idea! 
I just returned from my Dad's house for Weekend Dinner, I enjoyed spending time with my siblings who still live at home and who range in age from 5 -11.  They were jumping around the Christmas tree showing me their different ornaments they hung, how proud they were that this ornament was "theirs".  It was so very adorable.  It would be an honor for Caylee to have an ornament on our trees here at my house, I think I will pick a few up at the Halmark store tomorrow.
Dinner topic with my father and step mom was that of the find of Caylee after we sent the little ones off to watch the "Twelve Dogs of Christmas" with chocolate cake.  My Dad gave his personal perspective as a Sherrif on the details thus far, and even agreed that the parents should have charges brought forth against them.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: December 13, 2008, 11:07:19 PM »

I think Casey flipped in a fit of rage, taped Caylees mouth shut and either beat her or chloroformed her.  Personnaly I think she beat her or strangled her.  Sorry, it's painful but she is that NUTS!!!  I think she dumped her close to home to let out more rage.  Like here she is mom and dad.  I'm going out to party!!! 

Are you speaking from any kind of experience?   

That's my take too.

Absolutely not!!!  There are real babysitters around in a pinch!!!  If one works for a living.

Neighbors work well too! 

Casey didn't have to look far since her parents were most likely willing to babysit.

I respectfully disagree.  I think her parents were giving her a hard time about going out.  They may have been using that as leverage to try and get her to find a Damn Job!!  It was one thing when Ricardo let Caylee sleep over, but Tony was against it.  Poor little Casey had to go home at a decent hour and watch her own child.  I think the A's were fed up with her lieing and stealing and were refusing to sit for Caylee at night.

????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: December 13, 2008, 11:08:37 PM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I really believe the bag was moved there after the searches took place.  JMO

Florida grass (Bermuda grass) appears to be strong and hard but it isnt.  A path can be made within only a few days.  So not convinced about the worn spot from the bag.  But not sure if it was moved either!  Oh, I don't know!! 

My husband left a pile of leaves laying in our back yard for 2 days - our grass yellowed and died and we are talking temps of 40 degrees.  I don't think the grass/weeds would take too long in the Florida heat to die.  Something else I've been thinking about; I can't even put my trash cans out the night before trash day without the lids, or animals will tear through everything and leave a scattered mess.  I just don't see how Caylee has been out in the open without her bones being scattered a good distance if she has been out there for a long period of time.
ok  but lets just say that inside the bag was also a cloth with cloraform on it on several clothes maybe, Animals wouldnt come too close to that and if they did when they sniffed it they would leave it alone!....like mothballs , if you put them around outside your home here in Florida, thats what we use them for ...every year my son takes two boxes and scatteres themaround our fence line and the smell keeps raccoons and opposums and especially snakes away from our home...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #243 on: December 13, 2008, 11:09:17 PM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I really believe the bag was moved there after the searches took place.  JMO

I found a video today of a teen who videotaped the search in the woods after the utility worker called 911, he stated it had been waist deep in water until about 2 weeks ago........I'll try to find the link.

I am glad "the bag" was in water - perserved remains, perhaps prevented animals from getting to it!

But my 2 concerns are - why didn't the dogs pick up the scent still?  And why are their conflicting reports.  I am looking at this because you know the defense it going to get dirty!!

Well what is the furthest distance a dog can pick up a scent??  Maybe they weren't close enough to the body?  Maybe , maybe maybe....ask Tim!!! 

IIRC, it was LE that searched this area before Tropical Storm Fay!!  So no, I will ask LE not Tim........now go take a nap!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: December 13, 2008, 11:10:13 PM »

I found a video today of a teen who videotaped the search in the woods after the utility worker called 911, he stated it had been waist deep in water until about 2 weeks ago........I'll try to find the link.

I am glad "the bag" was in water - perserved remains, perhaps prevented animals from getting to it!

But my 2 concerns are - why didn't the dogs pick up the scent still?  And why are their conflicting reports.  I am looking at this because you know the defense it going to get dirty!!

Well what is the furthest distance a dog can pick up a scent??  Maybe they weren't close enough to the body?  Maybe , maybe maybe....ask Tim!!! 

I believe it was Dr Baden that stated if le had taken cadaver dogs down that street, they would have picked up on the scent as the body wasn't that far off the road.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: December 13, 2008, 11:10:25 PM »

amy in NG interview was very nice after all with casey....i do not know why the media do not go back her
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #246 on: December 13, 2008, 11:11:15 PM »

thanks klaas... i THOUGHT it looked like the evidence in the bag.... what do YOU think?
greta said she was gonna look at her film from when she was in there... and it made ME think that i had seen that RUFFLE before.... and sure enough... there it was on the crib..

grim...just GRIM

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: December 13, 2008, 11:11:53 PM »

Florida grass (Bermuda grass) appears to be strong and hard but it isnt.  A path can be made within only a few days.  So not convinced about the worn spot from the bag.  But not sure if it was moved either!  Oh, I don't know!! 

My husband left a pile of leaves laying in our back yard for 2 days - our grass yellowed and died and we are talking temps of 40 degrees.  I don't think the grass/weeds would take too long in the Florida heat to die.  Something else I've been thinking about; I can't even put my trash cans out the night before trash day without the lids, or animals will tear through everything and leave a scattered mess.  I just don't see how Caylee has been out in the open without her bones being scattered a good distance if she has been out there for a long period of time.
ok  but lets just say that inside the bag was also a cloth with cloraform on it on several clothes maybe, Animals wouldnt come too close to that and if they did when they sniffed it they would leave it alone!....like mothballs , if you put them around outside your home here in Florida, thats what we use them for ...every year my son takes two boxes and scatteres themaround our fence line and the smell keeps raccoons and opposums and especially snakes away from our home...
I think chloroform is a volatil substance. It can dissapear with the time
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: December 13, 2008, 11:12:18 PM »

Just read on another site that NE is saying that KC is prenant.     

God, please don't let that be true!

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #249 on: December 13, 2008, 11:13:31 PM »

When I watched the video it looked like there was maybe some sort of bedding in one of those bags. Maybe she used a pillowcase, sheet, or something to tie her hands and/or feet with. That could have been something that they could "match" with the house.

I am starting to wonder if she didn't return to the scene to add the duct tape and rope, or something to tie her up with, after she comes up with the kidnapping idea. Maybe that is the day she went to Jesse's to take a shower, not after she killed her, but after she altered the scene. She may have also removed Caylee's clothes and put them in that dumpster that the dogs hit at, which is why she said something about them not finding her clothes. Well of course not, you put them in two different spots, or maybe multiple spots......

looked like the crib bedding that i saw on gretas first walk through with cindy way back when.....

Can someone please find me a picture of Caylee's bed/bedding set? I have seen them all over, and now, when I want to see a picture I can't find one. I've been googling for over 30 mins and I'm getting REALLY frustrated now!!!

I inserted what looks like a small pillow from her bed they took with they recently searched the Anthony home again:

THAT was a great job of putting that pic in a pic for us klaas! its exactly what i was thinking...

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: December 13, 2008, 11:13:45 PM »

That wouldn't surprise me at all!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: December 13, 2008, 11:13:45 PM »

omg last time that i saw her she had big breast... I do not know if she was like that before
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: December 13, 2008, 11:13:57 PM »

I believe it was Dr Baden that stated if le had taken cadaver dogs down that street, they would have picked up on the scent as the body wasn't that far off the road.

Well than one of two things I can think of.  LE didn't go down that street, or Lee had the body hidden and dropped it off there.  He seems to like cleaning up things, and seems very irritated right now!!! 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #253 on: December 13, 2008, 11:14:19 PM »

Who is NE?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: December 13, 2008, 11:14:36 PM »

Didn't Tim say there was water? 
Yes. I posted it back a few pages. He was on NG Thurs night and couldn't search twice because of water. That is why he pulled out the first time.

I do not believe the bag was moved after the searches took place, but I do believe Tim knew what he was talking about regarding not searching because of water so as not to destroy evidence.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: December 13, 2008, 11:14:56 PM »

I think chloroform is a volatil substance. It can dissapear with the time
I dont know about chloraformbut I know that even though it rains and the moth balls get wet and evaporate the smell seeps into the ground and still repells all the little creatures.............ig the rags were in the bag and the bag was taped closed I think the smell would stay around a long time...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #256 on: December 13, 2008, 11:15:50 PM »

would be INTERESTING if one of the jc penneys reciepts was for a REPLACEMENT for .."ahem "  the bedding....

grim... just GRIM!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #257 on: December 13, 2008, 11:15:50 PM »

At the time though were they not still juggling the 2 theories?  The one presented by Casey in regards to the Nanny story, and then the next fact which emerged being the trunk and its contents which moved the search mobile, away from the A's....why would they take the dogs down that far and to those woods based on the 2 theories they were facing and the locations they were looking at based on cell pings, the car, the nanny, the boyfriend, the tow yard, the amscott, and the dumpsters. 
By the time that anyone got remotely near that area, its had been raining, maybe not quite the hurricane type weather, but rain none-the-less as it was the start of rainy season in Florida.  Then all the hurricanes followed.
I stated way way way way back in the beginning threads that I believe Casey planned this around hurricane and the raining season, hoping it would wash away her evidence.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: December 13, 2008, 11:16:13 PM »

That is terrible the way Lee destroyed the memoral items left for Caylee.

Hey LEE:    

RIP Sweet Puppy
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #259 on: December 13, 2008, 11:16:25 PM »

would be INTERESTING if one of the jc penneys reciepts was for a REPLACEMENT for .."ahem "  the bedding....

grim... just GRIM!

Yep, that's my vote.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.