March 28, 2024, 07:44:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300015 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #260 on: December 13, 2008, 11:16:36 PM »

Who is NE?

New England?  Patriots?  Tom Brady...ew!!! 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: December 13, 2008, 11:16:37 PM »

Who is NE?

National Enquirer   -   I know, a rag.   I hope it isn't true.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #262 on: December 13, 2008, 11:17:21 PM »

Did Lee really move the memorial items? Can I please have the link?
Mytime, it was on earlier during a FNC report on Caylee.
I cannot believe the defense team is posturing at the crime scene
What, the FBI investigators are going to perpetrate a fraud????

I'm going to need a xanax~ The last time Dr. Lee was at the crime scene he his a freaking piece of evidence, thank God the judge said no, I HATE THEM ALL, INCLUDING GERALDO...........must be Baez's butt buddy. Sorry, just need to rant as I am pizzed.

I have not trusted that moron since I watched him sit and draw a map on t.v to where our troops were and pretty much led the enemy right to them.. he is a moron and will forever be a moron!! I refuse to watch him,have not watched him since that happened.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: December 13, 2008, 11:17:46 PM »

That is terrible the way Lee destroyed the memoral items left for Caylee.

Hey LEE:    

Oh, I meant to add, that is an awful thing to do! How heartless can he be? He should have stayed in hiding!

RIP Sweet Puppy
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: December 13, 2008, 11:17:51 PM »

Just read on another site that NE is saying that KC is prenant.     

God, please don't let that be true!

Yes, I read this in a magazine just today also,   it was a article that said Casey was always telling everbody in the jail that Caylee would just love a little sister to play with and crap like that, the jail personel was saying it was real erie hearing her talk like that!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #265 on: December 13, 2008, 11:18:06 PM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I really believe the bag was moved there after the searches took place.  JMO

Didn't Tim say there was water? 

Here is the link about the water and the video I was talking about
oops~ Forgot the link      http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=24109&z=3

Thank you! 

I'm just glad this boy videoed this and what could be a statement about the water levels, because we all know the defense is going to play dirty~it's the only hand they have left to play

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #266 on: December 13, 2008, 11:18:57 PM »

I believe it was Dr Baden that stated if le had taken cadaver dogs down that street, they would have picked up on the scent as the body wasn't that far off the road.
At the time though were they not still juggling the 2 theories?  The one presented by Casey in regards to the Nanny story, and then the next fact which emerged being the trunk and its contents which moved the search mobile, away from the A's....why would they take the dogs down that far and to those woods based on the 2 theories they were facing and the locations they were looking at based on cell pings, the car, the nanny, the boyfriend, the tow yard, the amscott, and the dumpsters. 
By the time that anyone got remotely near that area, its had been raining, maybe not quite the hurricane type weather, but rain none-the-less as it was the start of rainy season in Florida.  Then all the hurricanes followed.
I stated way way way way back in the beginning threads that I believe Casey planned this around hurricane and the raining season, hoping it would wash away her evidence.
Note to add, not saying I think she was psychic and predicted a hurricane, just saying she knew more than likely we always end up getting some sort of tropical crap.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: December 13, 2008, 11:19:09 PM »

Danielle VanDam was found in a previously searched area. Could depend on the way the wind is blowing. I have no idea. It has happened that remains were found in an area they thought was searched. Just saying...

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: December 13, 2008, 11:19:15 PM »

Wonder if the defense "dream" team would have showed up today if Geraldo hadn't been there.  This is all for show folks.  Still would love to know who's paying for this defense team.
i will never understand how anyone can defend such an obvious heinous act and it is clear to me that this so called dream team are in it for nothing more than publicity and notoriety and possibly a cash in on movie/books, etc. how can they look at that beautiful baby and capitalize off of such a thing?
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: December 13, 2008, 11:20:03 PM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I really believe the bag was moved there after the searches took place.  JMO

Florida grass (Bermuda grass) appears to be strong and hard but it isnt.  A path can be made within only a few days.  So not convinced about the worn spot from the bag.  But not sure if it was moved either!  Oh, I don't know!! 

My husband left a pile of leaves laying in our back yard for 2 days - our grass yellowed and died and we are talking temps of 40 degrees.  I don't think the grass/weeds would take too long in the Florida heat to die.  Something else I've been thinking about; I can't even put my trash cans out the night before trash day without the lids, or animals will tear through everything and leave a scattered mess.  I just don't see how Caylee has been out in the open without her bones being scattered a good distance if she has been out there for a long period of time.
ok  but lets just say that inside the bag was also a cloth with cloraform on it on several clothes maybe, Animals wouldnt come too close to that and if they did when they sniffed it they would leave it alone!....like mothballs , if you put them around outside your home here in Florida, thats what we use them for ...every year my son takes two boxes and scatteres themaround our fence line and the smell keeps raccoons and opposums and especially snakes away from our home...
I think chloroform is a volatil substance. It can dissapear with the time
I dont know about chloraformbut I know that even though it rains and the moth balls get wet and evaporate the smell seeps into the ground and still repells all the little creatures.............ig the rags were in the bag and the bag was taped closed I think the smell would stay around a long time...

Chloroform can be transported in air as vapour and dissolved in water.

Where in the environment does chloroform (trichloromethane) end up?
Chloroform evaporates easily into the air where it eventually breaks down to other toxic chemicals such as phosgene and hydrogen chloride. This is a slow process. Chloroform dissolves in water from where it can evaporate to air or can break down to other chemicals. The vast majority of chloroform will eventually end up in air and only a small percentage will end up in water. Chloroform is not bound to soil and can travel through the soil to the ground water. Due to the absence of light and air, chloroform may last a long time in ground water.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #270 on: December 13, 2008, 11:20:26 PM »

Hey LEE:    

Oh, I meant to add, that is an awful thing to do! How heartless can he be? He should have stayed in hiding!
Wow!  He must have been working out then and pumping iron since the sign kicked his ass the last time to be able to take on an entire memorial.  WHAT A LOSER!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: December 13, 2008, 11:21:01 PM »

Jose Baez is such an ass.  So his story now is that Caylee is dead, but Zanaida took her from Casey at JB Park and killed her.  OK.  In order for this to be the defense, Casey will have to testify to it.  Baez can't do it, and neither can anyone else.  If someone says Casey told them this, it's hearsay and inadmissable.   The whole Zanaida story can only be admitted as evidence if Casey takes the stand and tells it.  I don't think even Baez is dumb enough to put Casey on the stand.  She can't keep to one story for a minute, much less under cross-examination.  I'd kind of like to see it, though.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #272 on: December 13, 2008, 11:21:04 PM »

DIANE downs.... after she killed one child and left the other two injured (one in wheelchair for life) when she TRIED to kill ALL THREE kids so she could have her BF who didnt WANT kids....

anywho... she got pregnant.... they figured it was for the SYMPATHY the jurors would have for a pregnant woman....

grim... nasty and GRIM!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: December 13, 2008, 11:21:10 PM »

Hey LEE:    

He sure is a jerk.  He needs to grow up.   
His anger is suspicious to me.   jmo
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: December 13, 2008, 11:21:33 PM »

Just read on another site that NE is saying that KC is prenant.     

God, please don't let that be true!

Yes, I read this in a magazine just today also,   it was a article that said Casey was always telling everbody in the jail that Caylee would just love a little sister to play with and crap like that, the jail personel was saying it was real erie hearing her talk like that!
Where tampons not listed on her list of commessary purchases though?

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: December 13, 2008, 11:21:36 PM »

the area caylee was found is called as a wet land?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: December 13, 2008, 11:22:08 PM »

Florida grass (Bermuda grass) appears to be strong and hard but it isnt.  A path can be made within only a few days.  So not convinced about the worn spot from the bag.  But not sure if it was moved either!  Oh, I don't know!! 

My husband left a pile of leaves laying in our back yard for 2 days - our grass yellowed and died and we are talking temps of 40 degrees.  I don't think the grass/weeds would take too long in the Florida heat to die.  Something else I've been thinking about; I can't even put my trash cans out the night before trash day without the lids, or animals will tear through everything and leave a scattered mess.  I just don't see how Caylee has been out in the open without her bones being scattered a good distance if she has been out there for a long period of time.
ok  but lets just say that inside the bag was also a cloth with cloraform on it on several clothes maybe, Animals wouldnt come too close to that and if they did when they sniffed it they would leave it alone!....like mothballs , if you put them around outside your home here in Florida, thats what we use them for ...every year my son takes two boxes and scatteres themaround our fence line and the smell keeps raccoons and opposums and especially snakes away from our home...
I dont know about chloraformbut I know that even though it rains and the moth balls get wet and evaporate the smell seeps into the ground and still repells all the little creatures.............ig the rags were in the bag and the bag was taped closed I think the smell would stay around a long time...

Chloroform evaporates easily into the air where it eventually breaks down to other toxic chemicals such as phosgene and hydrogen chloride. This is a slow process. Chloroform dissolves in water from where it can evaporate to air or can break down to other chemicals. The vast majority of chloroform will eventually end up in air and only a small percentage will end up in water. Chloroform is not bound to soil and can travel through the soil to the ground water. Due to the absence of light and air, chloroform may last a long time in ground water.

There you go, and if the body was in water, the chloraform could be the key to why the animals didnt bother it!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: December 13, 2008, 11:23:06 PM »

AH HA!  SO THAT IS WHAT IS IN THE KOOL-AID!!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: December 13, 2008, 11:24:07 PM »

I believe it was Dr Baden that stated if le had taken cadaver dogs down that street, they would have picked up on the scent as the body wasn't that far off the road.
At the time though were they not still juggling the 2 theories?  The one presented by Casey in regards to the Nanny story, and then the next fact which emerged being the trunk and its contents which moved the search mobile, away from the A's....why would they take the dogs down that far and to those woods based on the 2 theories they were facing and the locations they were looking at based on cell pings, the car, the nanny, the boyfriend, the tow yard, the amscott, and the dumpsters. 
By the time that anyone got remotely near that area, its had been raining, maybe not quite the hurricane type weather, but rain none-the-less as it was the start of rainy season in Florida.  Then all the hurricanes followed.
I stated way way way way back in the beginning threads that I believe Casey planned this around hurricane and the raining season, hoping it would wash away her evidence.

He stated that water wouldn't have mattered.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: December 13, 2008, 11:24:22 PM »

There you go, and if the body was in water, the chloraform could be the key to why the animals didnt bother it!
maybe that is the reason for LE to take samples of the soil
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.