March 28, 2024, 03:22:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300048 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: December 13, 2008, 11:24:42 PM »

Danielle VanDam was found in a previously searched area. Could depend on the way the wind is blowing. I have no idea. It has happened that remains were found in an area they thought was searched. Just saying...

I believe that it was covered by water. It would have been many weeks after the body was placed there that LE would have been looking, plenty of time to fill up. It only takes a couple of rain storms, or even a very heavy downpour. It's amazing how quick water accumulates! Also, I'm not surprised that she was not far off the road. I can't see KC going off too far into the woods, especially since she was probably trying to hurry.

RIP Sweet Puppy
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #281 on: December 13, 2008, 11:25:38 PM »

Did Lee really move the memorial items? Can I please have the link?
Mytime, it was on earlier during a FNC report on Caylee.
I cannot believe the defense team is posturing at the crime scene
What, the FBI investigators are going to perpetrate a fraud????

I'm going to need a xanax~ The last time Dr. Lee was at the crime scene he his a freaking piece of evidence, thank God the judge said no, I HATE THEM ALL, INCLUDING GERALDO...........must be Baez's butt buddy. Sorry, just need to rant as I am pizzed.

I have not trusted that moron since I watched him sit and draw a map on t.v to where our troops were and pretty much led the enemy right to them.. he is a moron and will forever be a moron!! I refuse to watch him,have not watched him since that happened.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: December 13, 2008, 11:26:14 PM »

the area caylee was found is called as a wet land?
yes, its low lying and swampy although in the summer it is dry sometimes but when it rains it holds water for awhile due to the area.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #283 on: December 13, 2008, 11:26:21 PM »

I believe it was Dr Baden that stated if le had taken cadaver dogs down that street, they would have picked up on the scent as the body wasn't that far off the road.
At the time though were they not still juggling the 2 theories?  The one presented by Casey in regards to the Nanny story, and then the next fact which emerged being the trunk and its contents which moved the search mobile, away from the A's....why would they take the dogs down that far and to those woods based on the 2 theories they were facing and the locations they were looking at based on cell pings, the car, the nanny, the boyfriend, the tow yard, the amscott, and the dumpsters. 
By the time that anyone got remotely near that area, its had been raining, maybe not quite the hurricane type weather, but rain none-the-less as it was the start of rainy season in Florida.  Then all the hurricanes followed.
I stated way way way way back in the beginning threads that I believe Casey planned this around hurricane and the raining season, hoping it would wash away her evidence.

He stated that water wouldn't have mattered.
Did he say he took the dogs down that way?

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: December 13, 2008, 11:26:51 PM »

Chloroform can be transported in air as vapour and dissolved in water.

Where in the environment does chloroform (trichloromethane) end up?
Chloroform evaporates easily into the air where it eventually breaks down to other toxic chemicals such as phosgene and hydrogen chloride. This is a slow process. Chloroform dissolves in water from where it can evaporate to air or can break down to other chemicals. The vast majority of chloroform will eventually end up in air and only a small percentage will end up in water. Chloroform is not bound to soil and can travel through the soil to the ground water. Due to the absence of light and air, chloroform may last a long time in ground water.
AH HA!  SO THAT IS WHAT IS IN THE KOOL-AID!!
It means that the chloroform will not be in the soil but it will be in the groundwater?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: December 13, 2008, 11:27:31 PM »

Wonder if the defense "dream" team would have showed up today if Geraldo hadn't been there.  This is all for show folks.  Still would love to know who's paying for this defense team.
i will never understand how anyone can defend such an obvious heinous act and it is clear to me that this so called dream team are in it for nothing more than publicity and notoriety and possibly a cash in on movie/books, etc. how can they look at that beautiful baby and capitalize off of such a thing?

Yes it was a circus like atmosphere seeing them standing there talking to Geraldo. Where was Koby? I think he's out of the loop now, I don't know?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: December 13, 2008, 11:28:00 PM »

Chloroform evaporates easily into the air where it eventually breaks down to other toxic chemicals such as phosgene and hydrogen chloride. This is a slow process. Chloroform dissolves in water from where it can evaporate to air or can break down to other chemicals. The vast majority of chloroform will eventually end up in air and only a small percentage will end up in water. Chloroform is not bound to soil and can travel through the soil to the ground water. Due to the absence of light and air, chloroform may last a long time in ground water.
It means that the chloroform will not be in the soil but it will be in the groundwater?
Isn't that what you said?

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: December 13, 2008, 11:28:48 PM »

Just read on another site that NE is saying that KC is prenant.     

God, please don't let that be true!

Yes, I read this in a magazine just today also,   it was a article that said Casey was always telling everbody in the jail that Caylee would just love a little sister to play with and crap like that, the jail personel was saying it was real erie hearing her talk like that!

omg.  That's freaky.   Please God, don't let this be true!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: December 13, 2008, 11:29:26 PM »

yes, its low lying and swampy although in the summer it is dry sometimes but when it rains it holds water for awhile due to the area.
maybe is a bayou or a big ditch in the area, so with a small and insignificant rain the natural water flow will go to that land. she knew most of the time that area will have water and will be diificult to find caylee. Maybe she thought to move caylee to aother area in dried season
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: December 13, 2008, 11:29:36 PM »

I believe it was Dr Baden that stated if le had taken cadaver dogs down that street, they would have picked up on the scent as the body wasn't that far off the road.
At the time though were they not still juggling the 2 theories?  The one presented by Casey in regards to the Nanny story, and then the next fact which emerged being the trunk and its contents which moved the search mobile, away from the A's....why would they take the dogs down that far and to those woods based on the 2 theories they were facing and the locations they were looking at based on cell pings, the car, the nanny, the boyfriend, the tow yard, the amscott, and the dumpsters. 
By the time that anyone got remotely near that area, its had been raining, maybe not quite the hurricane type weather, but rain none-the-less as it was the start of rainy season in Florida.  Then all the hurricanes followed.
I stated way way way way back in the beginning threads that I believe Casey planned this around hurricane and the raining season, hoping it would wash away her evidence.

IIRC it was Dr Baden saying that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: December 13, 2008, 11:29:41 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cops_confident_skeletal_remains_are_missing_caylee_anthony/celebrity/65895

COPS CONFIDENT SKELETAL REMAINS ARE MISSING CAYLEE

The defense team for Casey Anthony, the mother of the missing child Caylee, said the sheriff's office is confident that they have found the child's remains.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office informed Linda Kenney Baden of Anthony's legal team that they believe the child's bones discovered in a wooded glade near the Anthony home are indeed Caylee's. 

Law enforcement officials think its the missing toddler because of the color of the hair and the shape and appearance of the cranial areal.

"The remains are consistent with those of a 2- to 3-year-old child," Orange County Capt. Angelo Nieves told FOXNews.com.

"We have not provided any confirmation that it is the Caylee child. We're not going to go and jump the gun, if you will, rush in order to make an identification without the medical examiner's office."

Orange County Captain Kevin Beary said the Anthony home was re-investigated top-to-bottom after the medical examiner found "some clues that came out of the remains" linking them to the house.

"We took some things out of the house that the forensic people are very interested in," Beary revealed. 

Police will "have to wait seven to 14 days for the DNA analysis to absolutely make sure" as there are other missing child cases in the Florida area.

DEVELOPING STORY.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #291 on: December 13, 2008, 11:30:37 PM »

I think Casey flipped in a fit of rage, taped Caylees mouth shut and either beat her or chloroformed her.  Personnaly I think she beat her or strangled her.  Sorry, it's painful but she is that NUTS!!!  I think she dumped her close to home to let out more rage.  Like here she is mom and dad.  I'm going out to party!!! 

Are you speaking from any kind of experience?   

That's my take too.

Absolutely not!!!  There are real babysitters around in a pinch!!!  If one works for a living.

Neighbors work well too! 

Casey didn't have to look far since her parents were most likely willing to babysit.

I respectfully disagree.  I think her parents were giving her a hard time about going out.  They may have been using that as leverage to try and get her to find a Damn Job!!  It was one thing when Ricardo let Caylee sleep over, but Tony was against it.  Poor little Casey had to go home at a decent hour and watch her own child.  I think the A's were fed up with her lieing and stealing and were refusing to sit for Caylee at night.

????

Posting error. What I meant to say was "That's my take too."  See above. Sorry for the confusion.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: December 13, 2008, 11:30:42 PM »

Isn't that what you said?
well we know that LE took soil samples. I do not know if they bored that area to take samples of the groundwater.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: December 13, 2008, 11:30:46 PM »

Its a total conspiracy if you ask me.  LOL

Lee had the bag stashed somewhere for a bit of time and then placed it in the area to which it was found while Casey was in jail in order to try and make her look innocent.  This is why he refused the DNA testing, figuring he could leave traces that he did not want found.
As long as he placed it in an area which he thought was thuroughly searched, Casey could be released given she could not have done it being in jail.

Ok..thats my theory for tonight..LOL  Poke holes in it please!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: December 13, 2008, 11:30:57 PM »

Yes...Cecilita,  that could have been the reason for soil samples, and also the reason for the investigators to remove all the chemicals from the Anthony's house!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: December 13, 2008, 11:31:01 PM »

So, C&G are giving their fingerprints to LE.   I haven't heard if Lee is, yet.    Does anyone know?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: December 13, 2008, 11:31:19 PM »

Just read on another site that NE is saying that KC is prenant.     

God, please don't let that be true!

Yes, I read this in a magazine just today also,   it was a article that said Casey was always telling everbody in the jail that Caylee would just love a little sister to play with and crap like that, the jail personel was saying it was real erie hearing her talk like that!

Yes, that is really creepy if that's true! Please, let IT NOT be true!

RIP Sweet Puppy
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #297 on: December 13, 2008, 11:32:48 PM »

would be INTERESTING if one of the jc penneys reciepts was for a REPLACEMENT for .."ahem "  the bedding....

grim... just GRIM!

My thoughts also.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #298 on: December 13, 2008, 11:32:48 PM »

IIRC it was Dr Baden saying that.
Ah, gotcha!  I was not aware that he was involved in the dog search for Caylee.  I do think he is very good at what he does though.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: December 13, 2008, 11:33:44 PM »

Its a total conspiracy if you ask me.  LOL

Lee had the bag stashed somewhere for a bit of time and then placed it in the area to which it was found while Casey was in jail in order to try and make her look innocent.  This is why he refused the DNA testing, figuring he could leave traces that he did not want found.
As long as he placed it in an area which he thought was thuroughly searched, Casey could be released given she could not have done it being in jail.

Ok..thats my theory for tonight..LOL  Poke holes in it please!!!

Lee didn't have bag stashed unless he had access to a freezer. He would have had the problem of the oder too had he stored the bag.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.